Forum > General Jabber

From the Gallery: Creators & Supporters

<< < (14/15) > >>

Rev.Cambeul:
Rev.Cambeul 2021-05

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=2881

Using one of my back yard security cameras for a selfie with my Nigger.

I'll have to remember that for when I allow visitors around.  :D :ok

N567:

--- Quote from: ℜ𝔢𝔳.ℭ𝔞𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔲𝔩 on 06 May 2021 at 04:59 ---Rev.Cambeul 2021-05

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=2881

Using one of my back yard security cameras for a selfie with my Nigger.

I'll have to remember that for when I allow visitors around.  :D :ok

--- End quote ---

You are so ripped! A true high testosterone badass White Ubermensch!

With more pork rind and potato eating, and protein shake and coconut milk drinking people like us, those Jewish pussies don't stand a chance!

RaHoWa!

White Power!

Rev.Cambeul:

--- Quote from: N567 on 11 August 2021 at 13:41 ---You are so ripped! A true high testosterone badass White Ubermensch!
--- End quote ---

Thanks for the compliments, brother. I never thought of myself as a high testosterone badass White Ubermensch before. I'll have to remember to add that to my Resume.

--- Quote from: N567 on 11 August 2021 at 13:41 ---With more pork rind and potato eating, and protein shake and coconut milk drinking people like us, those Jewish pussies don't stand a chance!

RaHoWa! White Power!
--- End quote ---

Never tried a protein shake, but the wheat, barley and hops I consume would probably do the same.

23/23 R!

N567:

--- Quote from: . on 13 August 2021 at 01:52 ---Thanks for the compliments, brother. I never thought of myself as a high testosterone badass White Ubermensch before. I'll have to remember to add that to my Resume.
--- End quote ---

You are welcome to my compliments!

RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul:
Me & My Nigger & Bike

Thanks to @Br.IanVonTurpie for taking the photos. Out of all of them, I really like that one. It's probably going to be the last photo taken of my Nigger before she dies - and it's the first photo of me sitting on my bike in a lot of years. So I'm doubly grateful. :ok

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version