Recent Posts

Shout It Out Loud!

Private

Private

2022 May 20 12:50:21
Private

Private

2022 May 14 02:38:14
PM Joe thanks Brother J.C. for the kind donation. R!
Private

Private

2022 May 12 15:04:16
Private

Private

2022 May 07 04:17:51
Private

Private

2022 May 05 15:02:10
Butcher & Black Eddie

Rose Tattoo
Private

Private

2022 May 05 05:43:27
Hey Fellas, R!

Private

Private

2022 Apr 09 04:48:40
Private

Private

2022 Mar 24 10:21:47
Private

Private

2022 Mar 18 06:45:53
Private

Private

2022 Mar 17 05:47:35
Private

Private

2022 Mar 10 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa
Private

Private

2022 Mar 04 07:10:52
Private

Private

2022 Feb 27 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2022 Feb 25 08:21:40
Private

Private

2022 Feb 25 07:37:48
Private

Private

2022 Feb 25 07:32:11
Private

Private

2022 Feb 21 16:26:22
Private

Private

2022 Feb 21 07:29:08
Private

Private

2022 Feb 21 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2022 Feb 21 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Private

Private

2022 Feb 20 12:15:23
Happy Klassen Day to all my Creator Brothers and Sisters. RaHoWa!!!
Private

Private

2022 Feb 20 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Private

Private

2022 Feb 18 17:21:44
Private

Private

2022 Feb 12 20:49:13
Private

Private

2022 Feb 12 16:24:12
The Ordo Templi Orentis Zionist led satanic child rape cult's trying to do a hit-piece on me on jewtube. I'm starting a new thread so you can join my troll army.
Private

Private

2022 Feb 10 04:37:08
Private

Private

2022 Feb 07 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2022 Feb 01 05:24:03
Private

Private

2022 Jan 20 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!
Private

Private

2022 Jan 18 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

Private

Private

2022 Jan 16 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok
Private

Private

2022 Jan 13 12:36:24
White Men are the only ones you can pick on now! - Billy Connolly.

Private

Private

2022 Jan 09 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok
Private

Private

2022 Jan 01 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day
Private

Private

2021 Dec 31 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day
Private

Private

2021 Dec 30 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day
Private

Private

2021 Dec 29 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day
Private

Private

2021 Dec 28 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day
Private

Private

2021 Dec 27 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D
Private

Private

2021 Dec 27 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day
Private

Private

2021 Dec 26 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day
Private

Private

2021 Dec 25 03:01:30
"I don't care what the NIGGER says. SANTA CLAUSE is a WHITE MAN!"
Private

Private

2021 Dec 04 05:46:47
Private

Private

2021 Dec 01 09:45:33

N.A. Radio

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 ... 10
General Jabber / Re: Bon Scott Before AC/DC
« Last post by Private on Yesterday at 22:51 »
I’ve been chatting to a lot of people who are now seniors that Knew / saw Bon . He used to live in Stepney with his wife Irene , a lot of his friends were in the Norwood area although prior to that he lived with Fraternity in Aldgate.

People have told me they’ve chatted with him at the Semaphore hotel, some have told me they’ve seen him
At Bridgeway hotel Pooraka . They’ve seen AC/DC with Bon Scott at the “Flaggy”.
(Flagstaff Hotel, where Cailen has bashed the bouncer and left.)

A lot of people in the North knew Jimmy Barnes and his brother John Swan they have stories about the pair and one bloke said because they knew Jimmy he introduced AC/DC to them and met them all personally.
(Jimmy is a RACE TRAITOR - Niggers Love Him & his GOOK family)

Bon had a story like no other! His life could have ended in his bike crash prior to joining AC/DC but as the universe had it … he was allowed to make 5 recorded that were that bloody amazing they never went out of print.

He was in Gaol once, he was a postman , he was a sh1t shoveller in a fertiliser plant , he lost his wife by being a drunk that’s pinch rent money , he had other women after that. He did Heroin before the band stopped him further.

In one book it’s said he knocked two girls up and visited both in hospital as they gave birth each… so they are 2 x 50 yr old Bons around somewhere?!

Then when he died he had like $30K AUD to his name , look at what the band mates made off his legacy !

Back in black had songs Bon wrote such as “rock n roll ain’t noise pollution” that is the biggest selling record of all time a group ever made! Every generation finds it and loves it!

Just how could this man do this?

Bon wore a Superman t-shirt and Superman wears a Bon t-shirt

General Jabber / Re: Now Playing: Music and Videos
« Last post by Private on Yesterday at 22:46 »
Hey Hey I like The Monkeys ...

Black Sabbath - Full Album - Sabbath Bloody Sabbath

« Last post by Private on Yesterday at 22:17 »

Administer "Family Planning" on the Monkeys?

Dirty Niggers Done Dirt Cheap - They eat the monkeys and now their disease "Monkey Pox" is here!

Paul cares about anything - as long as it isn't a woman with one leg or the White Race!

General Jabber / Bon Scott Before AC/DC
« Last post by Private on Yesterday at 20:47 »
Documentary First - Followed by Crap ...

In the early 70's, bikers in Adelaide knew Bon.
Adelaide was the capital for Outlaw Bikers in those days.
And then AC/DC came to Adelaide and recruited Bon.

Bon Scott Needed CREATIVITY
AC/DC - The YouTube Channel
Legalize Shoplifting? Officers Should Use ‘Discretion’ with Stealing Suspects, Argues Police Watchdog

Police officers should use “discretion” when deciding to prosecute people for shoplifting in Britain due to the cost of living crisis, the recently installed head of a police watchdog has argued.

In response to the likely uptick in poverty and therefore criminality, the police watchdog told the left-wing Guardian newspaper that police officers should be lenient on those stealing from shops. “There’s always individual cases where you can use your discretion that doesn’t necessarily result in a prosecution but is dealt with in the best way possible. And the shoplifting one’s a good example, isn’t it?” Cooke suggested. “What they’ve got to bear in mind is what is the best thing for the community, and that individual, in the way they deal with those issues. And I certainly fully support police officers using their discretion – and they need to use discretion more often.”...“There is a difference between a first-time offender who steals bread, cheese or milk to eat, and someone stealing to feed an addiction.”...

In California, for example, left-wing voters passed Proposition 47 in 2014, which states that stealing items up to $950 in value will not be considered as a felony. Big retail stores in the city of San Francisco have been particularly hard hit by the loosening of laws on shoplifting, with retail outlet Walgreens closing dozens of stores in the Bay Area due to the rise in theft making the locations unprofitable. ... El Dorado County’s district attorney Vern Pierson said in December: “We cannot function as a society where we have told people over and over again that there is no consequence for stealing other people’s property.” Retail groups estimated loses from smash and grab theft and shoplifting amounted to tens of billions of dollars in losses annually across the United States.

« Last post by Private on Yesterday at 16:43 »
Nigger's right! Do as Bruce does ...

No Nig or Anti knows what to say when you fight back. Throw their words back in their face. White, Colonialist? Black Supremacist! Racist? Black/Jewish/Muslim/Hindu/Indigenous/Ingenuous Supremacist. Frigging Mud!

Burgers? Eight IS Enough!

ALL HAIL PONTIFEX
American News / Re: The U.S. Government is the Enemy
« Last post by Private on Yesterday at 16:22 »
Proof that the US Doesn't Give a Toss About White Americans

- Republicans DO NOT Impeach Retarded Pro-Black Anti-White Democrat President

Stop supporting the Republican Party. Let America worsen ... build the barricades and convince your state to SECEDE.

Civil War II will become the Racial Holy War - You can bet your balls on that. RaHoWa!

Full Movie
The Second 'American' Civil War (1997)
Starring Beau Bridges & Phil Hartman
General Jabber / Europa: The Last Battle
« Last post by Private on Yesterday at 12:24 »
Europa The Last Battle

The TRUE HISTORY of the World. Who didn't learn from the mistakes of the past, is condemned to repeat them. And HERE we described those mistakes.

We learned from them. This is how it was: Since the mid-20th century, the world has only ever heard one side of the most horrific war in human history. During the 75 years that have now passed, only a single narrative of the great conflict has been heard. This over simplistic narrative totally ignores the previous decades of critical history leading up to World War II, ignores vital information from the actual war years, and outright fabricates lie after lie after lie. We are today living in the world of the victors of that war and without an objective, rational and balanced view of our history, we are doomed to repeat the mistakes. After World War Two, the victors of the war not only went on to write our history books, infiltrate our media and public education but even going so far as to criminalize the mere questioning of the official story's orthodoxy. The truth is, that our world today can only be understood through a correct understanding of World War II, the architects of it and the conflicts between Globalism and Nationalism. Between the old and new world order. The Traditional and the "Progressive". Day in and day out, has the post-war propaganda been pounded into the minds of three subsequent generations. Every medium of mass indoctrination has been harnessed to the task of training the obedient masses as to what the proper and "acceptable" view of this event should be. Academia, news media, public education, book publishing, TV documentaries, Hollywood films and politicians of every stripe all sing the same song. For very good reasons, most people don't trust the mainstream media anymore. You have already heard the official history millions of times. This new epic documentary gives an overview of how Europe has been shaped in modern history. In it, you will find the secret history, where you will find the real causes of the events.

Watch this series and uncover the real root causes of World War II. It will take you on an epic timeline that will transport you back in time and lead you on the journey through the Bolshevik Revolution, the communist attempts to take over Germany; hyperinflation during the Weimar Republic, widespread unemployment and misery, Adolf Hitler's rise to power, World War I and II - all the way to the modern world. It presents the true historical events that lead to this world catastrophe known as the second world war, as well as the aftermath. Do be forewarned though, your worldview will never be the same. THE TRUTH FEARS NO INVESTIGATION. Think for yourself, go find the truth, do your own research, inform humanity, and save the World!

Be Patient ... Give it some minutes to Load
It will play, but I recommend downloading before watching
Duration: 12 Hours | Video Size: 2GB
Link to Download the MP4 | Torrent Download
Source: https://archive.org/details/europa-the-last-battle

WE CREATORS HAVE WARNED YOU FOR 49 YEARS 1973
WILL YOU LISTEN NOW?
American News / Re: American Mud Crime
« Last post by Private on Yesterday at 12:13 »
Just another day in Coontown ...

Milwaukee shooting: 3 men apes charged in incident that injured 16

https://www.fox6now.com/news/milwaukee-shooting-3-men-charged

Excerpt: MILWAUKEE - Three men are now charged with shooting and wounding multiple people in one of three shootings downtown Milwaukee last week that injured 16 people.

Marquise Jackson, 24, Christopher Murry, 23, and Lemont Siller, 21, were charged Wednesday, May 18 with felony conspiracy to commit aggravated battery and seven counts of first-degree reckless injury in connection to the shootings near Water and Juneau on Friday, May 13.

I once knew a nurse who wrongly claimed I had asperger's syndrome. Her Diagnosis: I was sad and sober at Xmas while everyone else was partying and getting wasted. FFS, I lost my daughter at Xmas some years before and was still affected by it every year, and it showed. That rolling lump of lard, fat nurse piggy of a gelatine mould got told.

Family? WGF! I got over it. Besides that, as if I would ever give a F. about ChristMassInsanity. Not forgetting, I can also hold my booze better than most, and I don't play-arse about like a juvy on acid.

What about FESTUM ALBUM? That's for CREATORS with kids and family. I don't care for FA. I just remind you's lot of the date each year, because that's my job as CHURCH ADMIN.

The moral of this story? Don't allow others to dictate your state of mind just because you don't feel like participating, can't be F. faking the friendly expected emotions, or even the lack of attention to detail that your average dumb-arses are accustomed to, just because they demand it.

South Park: Cartman gives his Ass Burgers to the Jew

As CREATORS, we don't care much for head-shrinks. To us, you're intellect is Below Average, Average or Brilliant; that of course depends on your IQ Level. Schizo's may lead a normal life with medication - or their Schizo episode may have been temporary and long past. Or perhaps it was incorrectly diagnosed in the first place by an incompetent someone such as that lard arse hospital whore (albeit in an official capacity and not at a party) that I mentioned above. Beyond those categories, you're either Retarded or a Loony - and we don't accept Retards or Loonies into the CHURCH.

As for asperger's, it's probably mostly misdiagnosed like one of those made-up illnesses because the health carer felt intimidated by your stoicism and ability to count and fucking READ!

Quote from: Private
For instance, a majority of rocket scientists working for NASA are often identified with Asperger’s. Genius IQ’s are a common factor shared by many who have “Asperger’s Syndrome” in the most intense science careers requiring amazing focus.

Diagnosed with asperger's? As long as you aren't a Loony, WGF?

CREATORS judge by the 23 Words. RaHoWa!
Pages: [1] 2 ... 10