Private

Private

2023 Jan 28 23:22:16
Private

Private

2023 Jan 27 22:10:37

Private

2023 Jan 25 02:07:13
Fixing to distribute flyers. What are you going to do to help the advancement of Creativity?
Private

Private

2022 Sep 28 22:29:15
Niggerism Will Not Replace Us! RAHOWA!
Private

Private

2022 Sep 11 01:42:35
Private

Private

2022 Aug 19 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.
Private

Private

2022 Jun 04 12:44:11
Private

Private

2022 May 20 12:50:21
Private

Private

2022 Apr 09 04:48:40
Private

Private

2022 Mar 24 10:21:47
Private

Private

2022 Mar 10 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa
Private

Private

2022 Feb 27 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2022 Feb 21 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2022 Feb 21 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Private

Private

2022 Feb 20 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Private

Private

2022 Feb 07 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2022 Jan 20 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!
Private

Private

2022 Jan 18 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

Private

Private

2022 Jan 16 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok
Private

Private

2022 Jan 09 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok
Private

Private

2022 Jan 01 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day
Private

Private

2021 Dec 31 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day
Private

Private

2021 Dec 30 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day
Private

Private

2021 Dec 29 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day
Private

Private

2021 Dec 28 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day
Private

Private

2021 Dec 27 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D
Private

Private

2021 Dec 27 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day
Private

Private

2021 Dec 26 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day
Private

Private

2021 Nov 28 19:14:48
A good read: "The Natural World is the only reality, thus the only valid base for spirituality there is." David Petersen

On the Wild Edge:
In Search Of
A Natural Life:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/742637.On_the_Wild_Edge
Private

Private

2021 Nov 12 17:00:09
Private

Private

2021 Nov 06 06:21:03
Quick Link to our Flyer Section here in Creator Forum Gallery

CreativityAlliance.com/flyers
W23.link/flyers
RaHoWaNow.com/flyers
CreativityMovement.org/flyers

Just Do It✔
Private

Private

2021 Oct 16 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23
Private

Private

2021 Oct 07 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web Link
It also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.
Private

Private

2021 Sep 28 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!
Private

Private

2021 Sep 28 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!
Private

Private

2021 Sep 07 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.
Private

Private

2021 Jul 31 07:34:02
Private

Private

2021 Jul 30 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!
Private

Private

2021 Jul 29 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Jul 22 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link
Private

Private

2021 Jul 21 07:24:47
Private

Private

2021 Jun 20 02:46:20
Private

Private

2021 Jun 19 11:48:24
Greetings from Creator P.O.W. Rev. Joel, Michigan Gulag.

Forum Topic Link
Private

Private

2021 Apr 26 07:24:49
Private

Private

2021 Apr 21 06:03:34
HAPPY :hitler!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 20 23:47:55
Happy Hitler Day!
Private

Private

2021 Mar 28 01:47:24
PM Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for the $20 RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Mar 14 08:12:00

PM Joe Free in 23

N.A. Radio

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 ... 10
Introductions & Awakenings / CreatorGöth - Racial Greetings from Illinois
« Last post by Private on Today at 10:02 »
Racial Greetings; I'm a prospect and wanted to introduce myself, so Hi. Hope to develop some meaningful friendships and spread the message of CREATIVITY RAHOWA!!!

My Awakening:
My awakening happened when I was 13 and met Matthew Hale. He gave me 3 books: Nature's Eternal Religion, The White Man's Bible and Sally's Salubrious Living. I read them and found there was so much I agreed with that I knew then, I was a Creator. Later on in life, my sister hooked up with 2 niggers: The first one beat her and raped her. The second nigger married her and used her for 8 years to basically bring up his daughter from a previous marriage. I. Was. Livid. I could not believe she would bring shame upon my family and our community, which up until recently was all White. Now mud race crime plagues my home town and I aim to show my community a better way. RAHOWA!!!
American News / Miami Mocked for African Black Power Police Car
« Last post by Private on Today at 09:50 »
'This seems like a joke': Miami mocked for unveiling African-themed police cruiser - complete with 'Black Power' symbol and African flags - to celebrate Black History Month

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11708645/Miami-mocked-unveiling-African-themed-police-cruiser-celebrate-Black-History-Month.html

Excerpt: Mayor Francis Suarez presented the cruiser that was designed by the city police union on Thursday alongside Miami Police Chief Manuel Morales.

The car displayed the 'Black Power' symbol along with African flags and the slogan 'Miami police support Black History Month.'

'This is a beautiful collaboration to commemorate Black history and Black History Month and the history of African Americans and our police department and our city,' Suarez said at the press conference. ''This is Black history.'

While officials posed proudly by the car, some spectators were in disbelief.

The graffitied POS has been assigned to Coconut Grove

Nig-Nogs and Whites United in their Disgust

Many were quick to voice their opinions on Twitter.

'THIS CANNOT BE,' Sherrilyn Ifill, Former President of NAACP Legal Defense Fund, wrote.

'Policing is fixed now. Thank you, police car,' another person added.

The Black Live Matter Twitter account also commented on the matter by posting a gif of Cardi B saying, 'I just hate it.' 

'This has to be the clearest representation of being out of touch with reality because you have to be joking,' another wrote.

Critics went on to question how much the cruiser design cost, adding it was a waste of tax payer funds.

'For regular folks to get a vehicle wrap is about $5k,' one person wrote. 'Add in the custom design and government inefficiency… probably upwards of $50k. We should do a FOIA request and find out.'

Mayor Suarez' office denies responsibility. All blame allegedly lands with the Black Police Union.

The Black in Blue Gang is expected to Kill Another NEGRO - Kill and Kill Again from this Black Powered vehicle.
News from the Gulags / Re: True Creativity?
« Last post by Private on Yesterday at 22:06 »
A good book by John Dickie is Blood Brotherhood: A History of Italy's Three Mafias.  An excellent book on leadership is Launching a Leadership Revolution, a christian book, by Chris Brady and Orrin Woodward.
Comedy/Humor / Re: Racism Definition in Australia
« Last post by Private on Yesterday at 19:24 »
Canadian, taxpayer funded theatre
Sparks fury by holding 'blacks only' performance
That BANS Whites and Asians

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11688265/Canadas-taxpayer-funded-theater-sparks-fury-holding-blacks-performance-play-ban-white.html
News from the Gulags / Re: True Creativity?
« Last post by Private on Yesterday at 17:37 »
I can tell you one my experience from real life. When I said RaHoWa in one group of people who I did not know, I later have realized that I had been between Creators. It is our password or if you want secret language. It is important that we have our people all around the world in each jobs, class etc.

Also here is another experience, I know a business company who have their sect inside as a secret and it is New age. Also there exists another company who have a connection within Supreme Court as a secret organization. Watch the movie The Godfather and study organization 'Ndrangheta' who work outside official state policy. All in the world know who they are and nobody can crash them.  In the same way can work Creativity.
Introductions & Awakenings / Re: Racial Greetings from Tri-Cities, Washington (State)
« Last post by Private on Yesterday at 17:05 »
Racial greetings

Welcome

Looking forward to working with you
When Americans Lost Faith in the News

January 30, 2023

Half a century ago,
Most of the public said they trusted the news media.
Today, most say they don’t.
What happened to the power of the press?

The Washington Post unveiled the slogan “Democracy Dies in Darkness,” on February 17, 2017, people in the news business made fun of it. But it was already clear, less than a month into the Trump Administration, that destroying the credibility of the mainstream press was a White House priority... The Post kept track of the lies. The paper calculated that by the end of his term the President had lied 30,573 times. Almost as soon as Donald Trump took office, he started calling the news media “the enemy of the American people.” ... “Fake news" became a standard White House response... Reporters need access so that they can write their stories, and politicians would like those stories to be friendly. Reporters also want to come across as fair and impartial, and officials want to seem coöperative and transparent. Trump is rude. Cordiality is not a feature of his brand. Trump waged war on the press, and he won, or nearly won. He persuaded millions of Americans not to believe anything they saw or heard in the non-Trumpified media...

Was "Trump being rude" to the press
Or just honest about the same narrative coming from the same
Jew-owned media?

The press wasn’t silenced in the Trump years. The press was discredited, at least among Trump supporters... That we need a free press for our democracy to work is a belief as old as our democracy. Hence the First Amendment. Without the free circulation of information and opinion, voters will be operating in ignorance when they choose whom to vote for and what policies to support. But what if the information is bad?

The "New Yorker" from which this thread is quoting,
Is itself Jew-owned and the whole article is one-sided.
The problem is not journalists but who they work for and tell them what to print.

Journalists came to believe in objectivity, to the extent that they did, because they wanted to, needed to, were forced by ordinary human aspiration to seek escape from their own deep convictions of doubt and drift.” In other words, objectivity was a problematic concept from the start.

A book written in the year 1543.
So "The New Yorker" refers to Julian Assange as "possibly a criminal.
Why not let the reader decide?

Yet journalists are quick to defend anyone who uncovers and disseminates information, as long as it’s genuine, by whatever means and with whatever motives. Julian Assange is possibly a criminal. He certainly intervened in the 2016 election, allegedly with Russian help, to damage the candidacy of Hillary Clinton... It is hard to be “objective” and sell news at the same time.

Hunter  Biden FINALLY admits infamous laptop is HIS
As he sends letters to  prosecutors demanding investigations
Into Trump allies Steve Bannon and Rudy Giuliani
For peddling hard drive to media

1 January 2023

Hunter Biden in a rare moment of soberness, is fighting back!
Maybe hoping to get some money out of it?
But in order to do so, he first has to admit the laptop exists.

Hunter Biden has finally admitted the infamous 'laptop from  hell' is his after his lawyers asked the Justice Department to  investigate former President Donald Trump's allies, who peddled the hard  drive to media outlets in the run-up to the 2020 election.

Jew-owned and fake news outlet - CNN stated that "Hunter's laptop is fake"

The first  son's lawyer Abbe Lowell asked the DOJ to probe former Trump strategist  Steve Bannon, campaign lawyer and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani, Giuliani's lawyer and the owner of the Wilmington computer repair shop, John Paul Mac Isaac, who obtained the laptop in April 2019.

The letter to the DOG is the first time Hunter has  acknowledged it was his data that was found and distributed to members  of the news media. Contents of the laptop include business and personal  emails, as well as a number of images of Hunter Biden in compromising  positions.

Comedy/Humor / Re: Nigger Jokes
« Last post by Private on Yesterday at 06:21 »
The truth finally gets out.  Hillarious!

Robert1969@Robert1969
News from the Gulags / True Creativity?
« Last post by Private on Yesterday at 05:42 »
TRUE CREATIVITY..........

What makes us Creators??

Is it hate or is it more??

Should our only focus in life be the constant criticism and obsession of other races??

Is that what our lives amount too??

Are we only as good what others do wrong??

Are we stuck in a box of our own making??

A box that doesn't go forward but only looks back??

Are we doomed to be limited to only our own complaints, our own grievances??

Is that all we are worth??

Is that all we can do??

What happened to our love??

A love that would propel us forward, that would help us build, to inspire to overcome.........

What kind of comrade am I, what kind are you??

The kind that will look to the love, caring and kindness of a blood and people who built this world??

A people whose love for each other moved mountain's.........

Or are we something else??

Do the faults of others make you good??

Does it give you worth??

Klassen did not organize our Church so that we could lose what makes us great in the pursuit of pointing out the flaws of others........

On a limited basis I can see the value in pointing out the schemes, plots and wrongs of others.......

But to turn ourselves into some circle jerk for the disaffected.........

To forget about our most fundamental principles is insane.....

What happened to the people who hated the schemes of our enemies but instead of complaining about it they appealed to the better nature of our people through creatively organized environmental, salubrious and social primary group activities.......

I have heard that some people say Church resources should only be used to expose our enemies.....

I just want to know is that for real........

It sounds insane.......

I was asked about how the Church views supremacy the other day while talking with some non Church types around here and here's what I told the guys......

Is a White Man better than a Black just because he was born and my answer was and is an emphatic "no"......

Oh I know and can hear the gasps of betrayal now but listen closer and you might be shocked to see you might just agree if you have the mind to keep listening.........

Supremacy is a concept like any other........

Supremacy is not a given........It is based on a number of variable's.........

Is a brand new Lamborghini without gas or an engine better than a Chevette with gas and an engine??

How so??

We're only worth what we produce in the world.....

And the assertion that I'm good because someone else is bad is laughable........

We have a greater capacity for greatness than other peoples but this capacity doesn't make us great......

Seeing this capacity but doing nothing but pointing out the lack thereof in others makes you nothing...........

I mean I can talk about ak47s all day long and tell you how much better they are than muskets but let's face facts an ak without bullets will lose hands down to a loaded musket........

Especially if the guy with the ak spends all his time talking down muskets and completely neglects doing anything to obtain any bullets for himself....

You see the bullets are the love, knowledge, wisdom and understanding that our people have used to make this world........

And without it we lost this world and it will remain lost to us so long as we focus on the wrongs of others to give the illusions to our people that we're doing something by complaining rather than bettering ourselves and spreading skills and knowledge to our own people.....

So all of us must remember........

In order to be superior we must become superior in all things.....

We must truly show we care about both blood and soil........

We must study our histories and cultures......

We must actively promote loyalty in our kith and kin.......

We must show people we are working to build a new tomorrow not by pointing out the flaws of others but to show our people the actions of a Church that loves its people more than it hates......

Who builds more than it tears down.........

Because then and only then will we have showed our capacity and our true supremacy..........

Stop resting on the laurels of being born and work for a new tomorrow........

Stop looking down your noses and embrace your people and reject this world of our enemies.......

Reject the system and society that's forsaken us and build a new one for ourselves......

And remember........

Building a new world, a new land and culture is a lot harder than sitting around blaming others for the loss of the old.........

But it's worth the struggle and heart ache for those who were born with the true higher self........

For those who have the right to be critic's because they have built and sacrificed more than they've destroyed.......

Because they are the true Creators.............

And we should all follow their lead........

We should reject all negativity and promote only hope because that is what creates in this world nothing else......

No more preaching to the choir........

No more rants......

All we need is Creativity.........

A new society, a new culture and a new people for our new religion should be the least not of what we"re asking for but of what we are working for.........

That's it, that's all...

One nation, one culture, one religion.......

Nothing else will do........

Rev.Joel.
Pages: [1] 2 ... 10