Rev. Dr Joe Esposito P.M.

Started by P.M.JoeEsposito, Fri 06 May 2011

Previous topic - Next topic

P.M.JoeEsposito

... Last post from previous page
@REV. CAILEN,

MY BROTHER,

Good to hear from you!

As for me I am doing okay. Still don't know when they are going to let me out of IMU but the captain is still trying to get me out....

I have been given my new release date: June 2025. That is my max out date.

I believe they hope I die before my release but this White man will make it. Me being a Creator and my past affiliations ... the cowards fear me.

I'm glad to hear your getting your car and house done, also your bike.

I'll let you know when I receive the calendar.

You are a loyal friend and brother.

Stay strong and true to our Church and Alliance

****R****23****

Rev.Dr.Joe P.M.
Max Release Date June 2025

PM Elect Reverend Dr Joe Esposito should have been released in 2018. They hit him with a bogus charge in order to keep him inside & now refuse to grant him parole - FREE PM JOE!

Address: #20315402 Snake River Correctional Institution 777 Stanton Blvd, Ontario Oregon U.S.A. 97914
Donations: @JPay.com - Or via @Rev.Cambeul

P.M.JoeEsposito

Quote from: Rev.CambeulI just added your latest to the forum.

They should have given you that date when they sentenced you in 2018. Those bogus charging bastards don't know their arseholes from breakfast time!

My Brother,

Greetings from the Oregon gulags!

Received your text. And you are right, the JOG agents should of done that from the beginning, but they still think that I can be broken! But of course that is untrue.

I hope all is well with you and your mom. I still have not received the calendar. I'll keep you updated.

Send a big R-23 to @Rev.JohnBarletta Brother Adam B. Also @Rev.JoelDufresne's mom has contacted me.

Well I close for now. Take care and stay strong.

R-23
Rev.Dr.Joe P.M.

PM Elect Reverend Dr Joe Esposito should have been released in 2018. They hit him with a bogus charge in order to keep him inside & now refuse to grant him parole - FREE PM JOE!

Address: #20315402 Snake River Correctional Institution 777 Stanton Blvd, Ontario Oregon U.S.A. 97914

P.M.JoeEsposito

Rev.Dr.Cailen,

R-Greetings. Just a note to let you know I received the car & bike calendar.

Thank you.... :ok

***R***23***

Rev.Dr.JoeP.M.

P.M.JoeEsposito

My Brother,

R-23-Greetings!!!

I believe that Rick is big Rick from San Jose, Cali. When I was in Cali I met him, with Boomer from Hayward, and Kenny Owens. Good people. Yes save the 81 movies and videos for me

Yes one bike in the calendar.

I hope all is well for you and your mom! As for me I'm good. I received a letter from Brother Anthony S.

Well, stay safe my brother ...

R-23
Rev.Dr.Joe P.M.

P.M.JoeEsposito

My Brother,

***R***23***

Send mine to Brother Adam and @Lord Connecticut

You can send the photos when you get the chance.

Great news about the AI of Ben and the books.

The Church and Alliance is building great, and White people are waking up again.

Well I hope you and your mom are okay, and send a big **R** to all creators world wide.

My captors are trying to send me back to Florida. They wish me harm and don't want to see me get out of prison.

Well I close.

***R***23*** My Brother!!!

Rev.Dr.Joe P.M.

P.M.JoeEsposito

NOTE: The JOG shipped @P.M.JoeEsposito from Florida to Oregon because he had too much influence over prisoners in Florida. Now they wont allow him into general population in Oregon because he has too much influence over prisoners, and the Oregon Parole Board claims that they wont let him because he has too much influence over CREATORS. And so ... they want to send him back to Florida. ~ @Cailen.

My Brother,

***R***23***

As for me I am doing good. The JOG agents will never break me!!

As for Florida, MY PEOPLE ARE AWAITING THE RETURN OF THE BIG DOG. They know I teach ONLY WHITE LIVES MATTER!!! And Oregon is saving me money. I'll be closer to New York, Texas and wherever!!

Well, I'll keep you updated on what's up be sure to post the return to Florida for all to see!

I close now,
23/23
Rev.Dr.Joe P.M.

Church Links Holy Books W.R.L. Friends Holoco$t Links

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Your Own Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Creativity Alliance & Church of Creativity: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained
» Save the White Race - Join the Church of Creativity «

23 Words
What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin.

Main Website   Forum RSS Feed   Send Mail   About Us
Copyright © 30 AC - AC (2003 CE - CE), Creativity Alliance. All Rights Reserved.
Back to the Top