Join the Church of Creativity - Limited Time: Free Membership

Rev. Dr Joe Esposito P.M.

Started by P.M.JoeEsposito, Fri 06 May 2011

Previous topic - Next topic

P.M.JoeEsposito

... Last post from previous page
My Brother,

Received your messages.

Can't understand D. I'll handle that issue when I'm out. As for M., he can't be a real ha ha and do the disappearing act.

Remember to send a photo of your dog. Sister K. has a pitbull puppy for me from one of her dog's litter. Its half pit and half bully. I have pictures of the mom and dad and all the puppies.

I'm taking vitamin C, D, and a multivitamin with minerals, plus a garlic gel tab, so I really try to stay healthy. Seen the doctor, he said all my blood work was good and I lost 9 pounds, so this CREATOR is strong and doing good.

Well my brother I close till I hear from you again....

Rev.Dr.Joe P.M.
Max Release Date June 2025

PM Elect Reverend Dr Joe Esposito should have been released in 2018. They hit him with a bogus charge in order to keep him inside & now refuse to grant him parole - FREE PM JOE!

Address: #20315402 Snake River Correctional Institution 777 Stanton Blvd, Ontario Oregon U.S.A. 97914
Donations: @JPay.com - Or via @Rev.Cambeul

P.M.JoeEsposito

My Brother,

That guy, Mitchell - You do with him as you wish. Florida guys are untrustworthy, unloyal and most are RTs.

This system is really bad. As for me I'm doing OK... I have no idea what's going to happen with me. These people are real cowards. I'm 77 years old and they still fear me, as they do brother @Rev.JohnBarletta.

I hope you and your mom are well.

Send John B. and brother Adam my L&R.

Till next time ... R!

Rev.Dr.Joe P.M.

PM Elect Reverend Dr Joe Esposito should have been released in 2018. They hit him with a bogus charge in order to keep him inside & now refuse to grant him parole - FREE PM JOE!

Address: #20315402 Snake River Correctional Institution 777 Stanton Blvd, Ontario Oregon U.S.A. 97914

Rev.Cambeul

To Reverend Doctor Joe Esposito P.M.,

R! Brother.

Just letting you know that I sent you a calendar.

I went to an auto shop the other day to get a fuel additive so a neighbour that doesn't drive her car much can prevent her fuel going stale and destroying her engine. Since I now have a Veteran's Card, I asked if there was any discount, and they gave me a free calendar. It's got cars and at least one bike.

So, a free car and bike calendar, that costs $37 in postage. You can pay me back when we sue your illegal captors for $23 gorillion dollars!

It's sent with tracking, so I'll know when they get it. It's just the standard calendar cardboard with a couple of standard staples. No wire.

I'll send a couple of pictures of the dog soon (which I still mistakenly call N!). I painted my back fence so everything looks good, but then it started raining so I can't finish until it stops. I'm also cutting, painting and mounting trellis for hanging plants from the fence. As soon as I finish, I'll take a picture of the dog there. Although I do have another picture I took of her at my front door on my new Delenda est J. doormat I'll probably send first and separately - so expect that.

23/23
@Cailen.
At home recovering after surgery

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

P.M.JoeEsposito

@Rev.Cambeul,

Greetings from the gulags of Oregon.

I'll let you know when I receive the calendar and the pictures of your dog just call the dog N Two....

As for me I'm well and doing good. Staying White and strong in our religion.

Send mine to @Rev.JohnBarletta and Brother Adam. Brother @DustinFletcher is doing well and still trying to get on his feet.

He did send me $40 for Yule, and sends a big R! your way.

Well, its a good doormat. Be sure to order me one.

Well brother, have a good Yule and have a few drinks for me.

'Till next time.....

R****23***
Rev.Dr.Joe P.M.

P.M.JoeEsposito

MY BROTHER REV.CAILEN,

YULETIDE GREETINGS FROM THE GULAGS OF OREGON.

I WISH YOU CREATIVE WELL BEING AND A GREAT NEW YEAR.

TILL I HEAR FROM YOU STAY SAFE AND STRONG.

****R****23****

REV.DR.JOE P.M.

Quote from: Rev.CambeulR!

My sources tell me that the calendar arrived at the prison yesterday. So as long as the swine do the right thing by you and promptly hand it over, you should have the calendar ready to begin for January 1, 2024/51AC.

There's no ring binding. It's just the standard paper that calendars are made from with a couple of staples holding it together like any other calendar or magazine.

{Also included updates about the weather, my dog, garden, car, and motorcycle too ....}

23 Words.

@Cailen.

P.M.JoeEsposito

@REV. CAILEN,

MY BROTHER,

Good to hear from you!

As for me I am doing okay. Still don't know when they are going to let me out of IMU but the captain is still trying to get me out....

I have been given my new release date: June 2025. That is my max out date.

I believe they hope I die before my release but this White man will make it. Me being a Creator and my past affiliations ... the cowards fear me.

I'm glad to hear your getting your car and house done, also your bike.

I'll let you know when I receive the calendar.

You are a loyal friend and brother.

Stay strong and true to our Church and Alliance

****R****23****

Rev.Dr.Joe P.M.

Church Links Holy Books W.R.L. Friends Holoco$t Links

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Your Own Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Creativity Alliance & Church of Creativity: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained
» Save the White Race - Join the Church of Creativity «

23 Words
What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin.

Main Website   Forum RSS Feed   Send Mail   About Us
Copyright © 30 AC - AC (2003 CE - CE), Creativity Alliance. All Rights Reserved.
Back to the Top