Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

Meet Australian Aborigines

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Wed 11 Mar 2020

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.Cambeul

... Last post from previous page
Abos live in harmony with the land ... There's no violence ... Only Whites are violent ... BUT THERE'S A WARRIOR BLOODLINE living in tranquillity for more than a 120 thousand years ... UNTIL WHITEY SHOWED UP!

Any violence in Aboriginal communities today, is attributed to lateral violence - the tendency of Indigenous people to direct frustration and anger upon their own people due to oppression BY WHITEY!

ABC 'slips up', reveals long history of Aboriginal violence

Australia's Abos have chosen to adopt the word Clan in place of Tribe. And yet, they have also rejected the meaning behind that uniquely Scots Gael word and all the connotations and responsibility that go with being part of The Clan.

For a start, being part of a Scots Highland Clan in the old days - pre 1745 - means internecine warfare with your neighbours/other clans. Sometimes there's alliances, but most of the time there's conflict due to the lack of resources. Add the influences of rivals for the Scottish throne, interloping English/Sassenachs attempting to rule the land, the Scots getting involved in world wars for France, and the problems of religion, and life was pretty much relentless war after war - battle after battle at home or overseas.

What makes the Abo so special he can live in harmony and culturally appropriate the uniquely Scots Gael word, Clan? Which essentially means, the Tribes of the Scottish Highlands.

We Scots lived in frost and hardship for millennia. There was not picking wild fruits from the vine for my ancestors. They needed brains to survive. It is my people that built the steam engine, discovered electricity, built your bloody TV - and in colour too! It is my people, Scots people that invented the modern physics that others took from and proclaimed to be Einsteinian. It is my people that designed and built the wooden and steam ships that brought the White Man to Australia. And without us, you wonderful, delightful and ever so peaceful Australian Indigenous People would still be the Stone Age primitive warring fauna that you have been for the past 120K years.

Being Scots, and having our land Sassenach-stolen/trans-judicial torn asunder and us Scots being more or less deported from our ancestral homelands, I once-upon-a-time could have been sympathetic to the Abo cause; but you lot are the most violent, worthless, self-defeating scum that has ever walked the face of this earth. I empathise with any Abo that sees the same.

"Always Was, Always Will Be, Aboriginal Land"? Bullshit. You lot were less than a million in the 18th century when Whitey rocked up in 88 (after the Americans blocked England from dumping its White Slaves there), and you're less than a million today. So don't get off with the whole the White Man is to blame for your genocide. You're just few, and you're just inferior. Get over it, or ...

GET OFF MY GREAT WHITE SOUTHERN LAND YOU BLOODY BABOONS!

RAHOWA!

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

G.L.R.

"Let's Go Brandon ... I agree!" :ok

Br.IanVonTurpie

ygUbRHV0dG9uIGNhbGxzIGZvciBhbiBhcG9sb2d5

We got a half wit leader that wants to spend mega bucks $$$ on a B/S referendum to change our constitution to give these filthy Boongs a say and he wants to implement this Uluṟu statement he claims was just 1 page but is so bloody slippery he won't give voters the detail it's over 20 pages long and includes reparations paid etc !

What other PM has been so tricky with the people before?! Then you have rich white peoples that got their coin from the Abo industry that don't want their branches cut and are calling the one sensible Abo a hater!?

I can't believe what is going on in my country!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Br.IanVonTurpie

Quote from: GLR on Mon 21 Aug 2023Diversity is our strength!

She had gone outside her home in Darwin in the early hours of Friday morning to get something from her car before she was set upon by the gang. Terrified, she tried to lock herself in the car and drive away, but the men laughed at her as panic took hold, and she was unable to flee.

https://www.skynews.com.au/australia-news/darwin-jockey-sonja-wiseman-suffers-broken-nose-and-lost-teeth-after-she-was-bashed-with-rock-in-front-of-her-own-home/news-story/ef3e182453ab6aaeb6c5a25c504eafdc

https://www.racenet.com.au/news/darwinbased-jockey-bashed-with-rocks-by-group-of-men-in-random-attack-outside-her-own-home-20230801

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/racing/article-12359121/Top-jockey-Sonja-Wisemans-gruesome-injuries-revealed-men-smashed-face-rock-Darwin-carjacking-just-wedding-going-kill-me.html

I've lived in Darwin before. I never had something as bad as that happen but a lot of crazy stuff does happen there! There are so many Australians just oblivious to just how out of control the Boongs are in the NT but once you live there you soon wake up!

You get Boongs that want booze and get banned from their community and wind up there being homeless and committing crimes. They have no respect for people and property and I think I've seen some of the most animalistic things ever in Australia I've seen there, in the NT!
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

Lidia Thorpe's Rise

Yes people like Lydia are dangerous! She is a clown that shouldn't have any place in Parliament. She hates Parliament by encouraging Boongs to vandalise it! What a joke!

Lidia Thorpe's Demise

Libtard Centre-Left vs Extreme Leftard Anti-White
They need to understand ... We've Gotta Get It White!
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

Schools Indoctrinating White Guilt on Children

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12465619/School-kids-apology-letters-Aboriginal.html

Children as young as 10 are being made to write letters in school apologising to Indigenous Australians for 'taking their land', pictures reveal

The images taken by a parent were sent to One Nation Senator Pauline Hanson, who posted them online.

The letters, written by primary school children, were put together on pieces of paper shaped in the form of a megaphone with words referencing the nation's colonial past.

'We are sorry for everything that we have done,' one letter reads.

Another said: 'We are sorry to Aboriginals. We took your land and we have now we feel sad of what we have done.'

'Aboriginal people should have many more rights and should be treated nicely they should be also be a aboriginal voice to parliament.

Senator Hanson said teachers should 'hang their heads in shame' for psychologically burdening children with historical guilt.

'Under no circumstances should innocent children bear the guilt of historical events, especially events that occurred long before they were even conceived. 'This is not education; it's emotional manipulation,' she argued.

'What legacy are we leaving for future generations if we instil in them a sense of guilt and shame for things they had no part in?

'Rather than moving toward unity and social harmony, we are planting seeds for further discord and division.'

It comes after a mother on Thursday revealed how her daughter was told by teachers at her school to 'go home and influence your parents to vote Yes' for the Indigenous Voice to Parliament.

The Sydney mum named Julie told 2GB's Ben Fordham on Thursday that another of her daughters - she has two in a Catholic high school - was also upset that she had a political agenda pushed on her while she was at school trying to learn.

'I've got two children; one in middle high school, the other in senior. They are two strong young women, and I'm very proud of them,' Julie said.

Julie said while the directive to speak about the Voice would have been 'from the top down' and she did not blame teachers, she felt insulted her children were being used as a campaigning tool.

'My daughter at senior level had a retreat day where two prominent staff members spoke to them about the Voice for about 10 or 15 minutes,' she said.

School should be a place of learning, not a place for political indoctrination! The Abos should say "sorry" to us. Just look at how over represented they are in Prison! Look at how much of our taxes get squandered in welfare on them?! (More than $34 Billion on 500K individuals - not counting welfare, health, housing, prison ....)

Sorry for what? The best thing that happened here was the UK colonising the place, because at that time others may have and it'd be worse for them! What kind of fantasy do they live? They believe between now and 1788 nobody else would colonise this land full of resources?

They'd still be cavemen today? I mean they are dumb but nobody is that dumb!
The Price is Reich!

Church Links Holy Books W.R.L. Friends Holoco$t Links

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Your Own Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Creativity Alliance & Church of Creativity: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained
» Save the White Race - Join the Church of Creativity «

23 Words
What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin.

Main Website   Forum RSS Feed   Send Mail   About Us
Copyright © 30 AC - AC (2003 CE - CE), Creativity Alliance. All Rights Reserved.
Back to the Top