Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

Australian Native Mud Crime

Started by Br.IanVonTurpie, Tue 26 Mar 2013

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

... Last post from previous page
http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/northern-territory/man-tasered-after-bottleshop-robbery-and-home-invasion/news-story/5f27c8118ab1d1ec5f592fa553f9a258

A MAN *niggerwas tasered by police hours after allegedly holding up a bottleshop with a knife and terrorising a family in a city unit.

Police launched a city-wide manhunt to find the 35-year-old after a Cavanagh St bottleshop was robbed at 7.45pm.

Territory Duty Superintendent James O'Brien said the man allegedly threatened staff with a knife and stole all the cash on premises and a carton of Jim Beam cans.

The man is also accused of breaking into a McMinn St unit four hours later and holding a family of four - including two children - hostage.

"The alleged offender in that incident identified himself by name and had advised the four people in the unit he had held up a bottlo in Cavanagh St earlier in the evening," he said.

Supt O'Brien said the armed man COON stole the family's car before the vehicle was found crashed into the gate of the Pints Cricket Club.

"The vehicle, which had the alleged offender still inside then, reversed into a police car causing minor damage," he said.

The man then allegedly drove onto the cricket field and drove in circles on the pitch before fleeing the scene. He was later found by police at the Northlakes Shopping Centre at 2.50am.

"The maleBlack bastard was being uncooperative and police had to deploy the taser to get him into custody," Supt O'Brien said. "He is currently being assessed at Royal Darwin Hospital for mental health issues."

Detectives are appealing to anyone who may have seen the manBlack piece of s#it in or around the city area last night, or the white 2006 Toyota Corolla Station Wagon, to come forward. The man was wearing a distinctive purple LA Lakers Basketball singlet with the number 24 on the front and back, a black cap, black track pants and runners
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/northern-territory/jailed-for-bashing-woman-with-hammer/news-story/4d03f35c60e3a00b473eafec6e7e59c6

A MAN Black gorilla who "brutally and callously" struck a woman to the head five times with a hammer and dragged her bloodied body across Abbotts Town Camp, yelled "I'm a winner, I killed my wife" after the beating.

Kevin Brokus, 32, drank 12 cans of VB, five bottles of Chardonnay and smoked cannabis in the Todd River hours before the attack against a 26-year-old female on February 23 this year.

He was sentenced to eight years six months jail in the NT Supreme Court this month for the bashing that "she never saw coming".

The court heard that Brokus picked up a hammer and struck the woman numerous times to the head and body after he saw her "kissing and hugging" another man, who fled as Brokus approached.

The victim collapsed to the ground when she tried to walk, so Brokus grabbed her around the waist and dragged her through the backyards of two houses.

A witness told the police he could hear the victim screaming and Brokus yelling "I'm a winner. I killed my wife" in Pitjantjatjara.

When police arrived Brokus was washing his arms and hands, while the woman was sitting behind a house "covered in blood".

He left the bloodstained hammer against a wall by the back door.

Justice Stephen Southwood said she was unable to defend herself.

"It must have been an absolutely terrifying experience for the victim," he said.

"There is very little by way of mitigation. The offender is not remorseful. In the past, the offender has stated that men have the right to tell women what to do ... He has a significant history of committing violent crimes and despite completing interventions during his last significant period of imprisonment ... his offending has escalated and he lacks the capacity to cope with situations of conflict without the use of violence."
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/northern-territory/six-youths-arrested-over-taking-a-stolen-car-on-a-joy-ride-across-alice-springs/news-story/d47292e8c203bde654e2c245ceca27d6

EIGHT youths — some as young as 12 — have crammed into an allegedly stolen car and gone on a joy ride through Alice Springs.

Seven of the youths have been arrested while one is still on the run from police.

Detective Acting Senior Sergeant Leith Phillips alleged three offenders — aged 12 and 14 — stole a vehicle at 7pm on Monday and picked up five teenagers five hours later.

"The offenders drove the stolen vehicle around the suburb of Larapinta, during which time they were noticed by police and arrested a short time later," he said.

Two 19-year-olds have been charged with various driving offences, including the unlawful use of motor vehicle and unlicensed driving with alcohol in the blood and will face court at a later date.
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/northe...e714987421339a

Territory Police Commissioner Reece Kershaw knows the scourge of domestic violence is not something the force can "arrest its way out of".

Citing anti-domestic violence campaigner Rosie Batty, Mr Kershaw agreed significantly reducing the rates of family violence was likely to be a 20 to 30 year battle.

"The other day we had 98 domestics just in one day in the Territory," he said.

"Our frontline officers are attending these (incidents) every single day."

Mr Kershaw said the force was developing its strategies by being more victim focused.

"How can we actually navigate through the current system with less burden on the victim?

"We're probably more in a response mode than what I'd like us to be, we need to get more into the prevention area which means not only through, say, things like the domestic violence register that we've talked about but through education, awareness, explaining to people what's right and wrong," he said.

One proactive measure police were keen to see to fruition was a case management type approach.

"We know who those repeat offenders are and we're looking at how we can case manage them so we can prevent them repeating offences," he said.

"The majority of people on Domestic Violence Orders breach those orders. We need to prevent that from happening."

Making up less than a third of the NT's population, indigenous Territorians are over represented the statistics — 83 per cent of domestic violence offenders are indigenous.

"Domestic violence knows no ethnicity, it's across the whole of Australia and it's across the whole of the Territory," Mr Kershaw said.

He said more community involvement was vital to reducing the crime.

"Something is going wrong in those communities to have this level of (violence). One of the things we know is that alcohol is definitely an enabler as well as I think attitudes towards women," he said.

"We can't arrest our way out of it, we have to work with other organisations and we have to work with the community."

Well.. judging by the statistics on boong domestic violence how the hell can this clown say it knows no ethnicity?! The problem is racial! They just don't know how the hell to behave, these boongs! Why are people so hell bent on pretending whites are equal to these people when we are not! They are :- child like, hot headed,violent, corrupt and impulsive.
How dare the media and the Government continuously keep making a hullaballoo out of peaceful and invite only nationalist gatherings in Australia and dubbing them "hate events" when we have Boongs!? When they are introduced to any statistics it blows right out!

The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/northern-territory/three-people-flown-to-alice-springs-for-treatment-to-stab-wounds-after-brutal-attack-in-tennant-creek/news-story/5caddcd29b287435c202d6665340a025

A WOMAN*boong* had her throat slashed and was left to die in a Tennant Creek property in an horrific stabbing police say was an act of domestic violence.

The woman, 48, and a man *boong*, 57, both suffered serious stab wounds to their throats.

Police found the alleged attacker, a 55-year-old manBoong, in the victim's front yard still holding the knife he allegedly used to stab the pair.

He allegedly had self inflicted stab wounds.

Police believe the victims were living together in the home but were yet to determine their relationship with the alleged attacker.

St John Ambulance paramedics and police were confronted with the bloody and chaotic scenes when they arrived at the Wosleley St residence on Thursday night.

An NT Police spokesman said all three were flown to Alice Springs Hospital and because of the life-threatening injuries investigators were yet to speak with the victims.

The woman, who has worked with disability services in Tennant Creek, was placed on life support while on board a Royal Flying Doctor Service flight to Alice Springs.

She was fighting for her life and had surgery late yesterday.

The alleged attacker has been arrested by police but is yet to be charged.

He remained in Alice Springs Hospital yesterday.

St John Ambulance spokesman Craig Garraway said the woman was lucky to be alive.

"She had very serious injuries to her throat. The cuts were quite deep," he said.

"It (the scenes at the property) was very confronting."
The Price is Reich!

Church Links Holy Books W.R.L. Friends Holoco$t Links

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Your Own Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Creativity Alliance & Church of Creativity: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained
» Save the White Race - Join the Church of Creativity «

23 Words
What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin.

Main Website   Forum RSS Feed   Send Mail   About Us
Copyright © 30 AC - AC (2003 CE - CE), Creativity Alliance. All Rights Reserved.
Back to the Top