Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

National Anti-Gang/Anti-White Taskforce

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Sun 03 Mar 2013

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.Cambeul

... Last post from previous page
http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/south-australia/outlaw-gangs-vow-to-fight-south-australian-governments-new-anti-bikie-laws/story-fnpp66pk-1227382014494

http://www.pressreader.com/australia/the-advertiser/20150604/281633893847091/TextView

The United Motorcycle Council yesterday told The Advertiser the laws lacked logic and targeted organisations which have never operated in South Australia.

The United Motorcycle Council spokesman said a legal challenge to the laws and their "out of date" list of clubs was "a guarantee".

"Groups like the Bandidos haven't been in SA for 10 years, and the Mob*ters were here 20 years ago ... he's out of date," he said.

"The Gladiators are based in Newcastle, Lone Wolf is in Queensland and northern NSW, Odin's Warriors are Queensland only and Notorious are in Kings Cross in Sydney.

"The Black Uhlans, the Coffin Cheaters, the Fourth Reich, the Iron Horsemen, the Outcasts ... all of those groups have never been in SA.

"In SA you have the Mongols, Hells Angels, Rebels, Descendants, Gypsy Jokers, Commancheros and the Red Devils out of Whyalla, that's it."

27 Bikie gangs to be declared criminal organisations

The Bandidos
The Black Uhlans
The Coffin Cheaters
The Commancheros
The Descendants
The Finks
The Fourth Reich
The Gladiators
The Gypsy Jokers
The Hells Angels
Highway 61
The Iron Horsemen
The Life and Death
The Lone Wolf
The Mob*ters
The Mongols
The Muslim Brotherhood Movement
The Nomads
The Notorious
Odins Warriors
The Outcasts
The Outlaws
The Phoenix
The Rebels
The Red Devils
The Renegades
The Scorpions

Comment:

That's 27 outlaw motorcycle clubs and a few, what should be called "racially-movitvated" Muslim hate gangs but are always referred to as "bikie gangs" by the media and government.

Quote from: Advertiser.com.au on Wed 03 Jun 2015THE State Government will declare more than 27 ... gangs "criminal organisations" [including] well-known motorcycle gangs ... as well as other lesser-known racially-motivated hate gangs.

Again, that's 27 "gang" names listed, but the Advertiser declares there to be "more than 27" gangs ... more beyond the supplied list! And the expectation is that they will be "lesser-known racially-motivated hate gangs."

South Australia has many violent "racially-motivated hate gangs." None are White. There are Aboriginal, African and Middle Eastern racial gangs operating in South Australia. They occasionally get into the media, but on the whole, the media, the government and the police cover for them. If you - as a White person - become the target for racial hatred, robbery and violence by any of these gangs, it is you that is most likely to be threatened with arrest should you pursue the case. Media, police and government consider to be "racially-motivated hate gangs."

So what/who do the media, police and government consider to be "racially-motivated hate gangs?" Only White groups of course! And that consists of us (the Church of Creativity South Australia), Australia First Party and Blood and Honour. Creativity is a 100% legal and legally recognised religious order. We actively boot out those that bring disrepute onto our religion. AFP are a political organisation recognised under electoral laws. And B&H are a harmless Skinhead social club revolving around a taste for decent music.

There are no White "racially-motivated hate gangs" in South Australia.

But if the JOG want to come for us, we are prepared. They will lose and we will profit - in every way possible - from them.

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

If Hammerskins, and Blood and honour are "hate gangs" what would they define as a "racial love gang"?

I would most certainly say after knowing what is in the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion that the Swinagogue is a "hate gang".

The Islamic College at Gilles Plaines recruited David Hicks the Islamic terrorist so they should be a hate gang, the Koran says it is o.k to trick and cheat non Muslims.. if they revolve their ideology around this sort of thing they are indeed a "hate gang".

There is a "hate gang" in parliament. As they force fed us with multiculturalism without a democratic referendum! Those opposing their shonk tactics are a "hate gang". Multiculturalism= white genocide. this is hate!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.skynews.com.au/news/top-s...zenship_230615

The Citizenship Act already allows the automatic stripping of citizenship from someone who fights for foreign armies against Australia, but it will be expanded to include banned terrorist groups.

'As Australians, we will never, ever, sacrifice our freedoms, but we will defend them - that's what this legislation is all about,' Mr Abbott said.The joint houses committee on intelligence and security will consider whether the laws should be made retrospective.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Terrorist groups" I wonder what that could be defined as later down the track?
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/south-australia/south-australia-bikies-protest-at-state-parliament-against-proposed-new-laws/story-fni6uo1m-1227428327298

Protest organiser Robert "Bear" Cameron, a member of the Gypsy Jokers for about 20 years, said the concerns were about the Government's push to take the authority for declarations away from the courts.

"Why should it be up to politicians to make that decision when they can't get anything right, let alone know if someone is guilty or not," he said.

Failed independent Upper House candidate Mark Aldridge and members of the Liberal Democrats and the Free Australia Party also spoke at the rally.

The Government's legislation would declare 27 bikie gangs, including the Gyspy Jokers, Hells Angels, Mongols and Rebels illegal, with no avenue for appeal.
The Price is Reich!

Rev.Cambeul

South Australian police are so hopped up on power now, they are going after anyone that matches their idea of an outlaw biker. i.e. White men with beards and tattoos. As for the media, we know that if an actual biker is picked up, and if he has any form of criminal history, it will be all over the front page. If he has none, it'll be second page ... just enough to maintain the threat of "bikies" under the bed. I had the same from two coppers last year when I was about to head into a computer shop. They saw me getting out of my car, panicked and drove their vehicle into the computer shop's car park, jumped out and proceed to put the heavies on me. Knowing what they are like, I just gave the male copper my licence and while he went off to check it, the female went on and on and on about which gang I was with. Then the male came back, handed me my licence, mumbled something like "Take it easy, Reverend." And they left. Not even a memorable event; just a moment of annoyance with an opportunity to laugh.

Do they pull over niggers or sand niggers? No. That'd be racist! Even if those apes do fit the actual profile of what are the criminal scum within the club scene, they remain the untouchables. It's just White Men that are targeted. If the following story wasn't about a footballer, it wouldn't even be considered as news; and that just goes to show how much the media are hiding from us in order to favour a broken down system of government.

@Cailen.

Dane Swan pulled over by police in Adelaide, mistaken for bikie members

Adelaide Advertiser | Herald Sun | July 09, 2015

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/afl/dane-swan-pulled-over-by-police-in-adelaide-mistaken-for-bikie-members/story-fnia3z73-1227435896110?sv=5e97f8e262ba72266017f235c69e2513

Swan allegedly pulled over by police in a case of mistaken identity. Picture: Tim Carrafa

COLLINGWOOD champion Dane Swan got more than he bargained when pulled over by Adelaide police on his way to get coffee.

In an unfortunate case of mistaken identity, Swan was a passenger in a friend's car, former Sydney defender Gerrard Bennett, when South Australian police reportedly intercepted the pair on Wednesday night.

3AW boundary rider Nick Butler said Bennett picked up Swan from the team hotel to catch up over coffee and to watch the NRL State of Origin.

"They get about 200m down the road and they are swarmed by police cars, officers everywhere," Butler said.

"[They're] told to get out the car, hands in the air, there was certainly cuffs out."

Fortunately for Swan, who collected 33 disposals in his 250th AFL match on Thursday night, it didn't take long for police to realise the Brownlow medallist was not the bikie they were looking for.

"Story goes that SA police officers had been sweating on some bikies... they saw my friend Gerrard in his hoodie (and) then Swanny with his tatts out they thought they were bikies and swooped." [more ...]
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

This is utter silliness! Well if people don't have jobs in SA the Government can sure train up some more police to actually fight proper crime while the new recruits can play "fashion police" and hinder any potential crook that has :- Tattoos, a beard and wears a hoody.

The Government has failed the people and the state is broke all they want to do is create "hullabaloo" in the news by going on about "bikies" or "hategroups" so it is a diversion from the farce they have created with the employment and economic situation.

The SA government are the biggest thieves of the lot being overzealous with traffic infringements and the sneaky way they collect the revenue.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/south-australia/sa-unemployment-rate-now-82-per-cent-a-15-year-high/story-fni6uo1m-1227435004822

PREMIER Jay Weatherill has labelled South Australia's unemployment rate of 8.2 per cent "deeply disturbing" but conceded it will likely get worse before it gets better. 

SA's unemployment rate moved past 8 per cent in June for the first time in 15 years.

Mr Weatherill said the state was suffering from decline in the manufacturing sector, a high Australian dollar and falling commodity prices.

He called on the Federal Government to come to South Australia's aid with a "northern Adelaide plan" to counter job losses to come when Holden's Elizabeth factory ceases manufacturing in 2017.

"We are yet to consume the closure of Holden's and so it would be reasonable to assume that there are going to be many more challenging days ahead of us," Mr Weatherill said.

"The period between now and the end of 2017 is not going to get any easier.

"We're going to have to run just to stay still, just to actually (replace) the number of jobs that will be lost in the South Australian economy with new jobs.

"I am going to offer many more challenging propositions to put before the South Australian community but I think people understand the size of the challenge and they do expect there to be difficult things to grapple with."

ABS data out this morning shows a drop of almost 6000 jobs in one month.
The Price is Reich!

Church Links Holy Books W.R.L. Friends Holoco$t Links

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Your Own Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Creativity Alliance & Church of Creativity: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained
» Save the White Race - Join the Church of Creativity «

23 Words
What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin.

Main Website   Forum RSS Feed   Send Mail   About Us
Copyright © 30 AC - AC (2003 CE - CE), Creativity Alliance. All Rights Reserved.
Back to the Top