No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

14 November 2019 at 22:05
WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

30 October 2019 at 03:07
Delenda est Judaica!

Aut Vincere Aut Mori!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 22:17
White Flight is the ultimate act of Surrender and cowardice.

Only through struggle and resistance can a lasting victory be obtained.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 13:15
No matter how bleak the future seems at times, Love for my Race always gives me the strength to fight on.  RAHOWA!!!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

27 October 2019 at 06:23
RaHoWa Brother. Welcome back.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

26 October 2019 at 18:05
RAHOWA everyone.. I've been busy over this past summer, hope all is well
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

20 October 2019 at 15:38
BBC Journalist exposes a paedophile former British Prime Minister.

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

20 October 2019 at 14:14
RaHoWa! The Shout Box isn't always about News. Just shout it ... shout it out loud.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

17 September 2019 at 09:55
Newly discovered photo of Ben Klassen at Otto, NC. 8/8/88

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11578.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

25 August 2019 at 08:00
We don't always notice the MSM banging on about us ... but when we do, we make sure to keep it. So check out the usual "Nazi" bullshit from the anti-White SPLC in our latest half dozen posts in CREATIVITY IN THE MSM (NEWS).

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: "THAT'S RACIST!" The Incessant Scream from MSM ...

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: "THAT'S RACIST!" The Incessant Scream from MSM ...
« Reply #375 on: 06 November 2019 at 11:08 »
https://www.divebarsacramento.com

This place in Sacramento CA.
It’s a bit of a novel pub. They got a tank above the bar and chicks dressed as Mermaids swim in it. I wanted to see them at the set times but we got booted. After he told us to “take off” we didn’t want to support him for being rude!

In SF, to use the toilets it is very hard to find public toilets. So you need to go to a restaurant or pub . This means being a customer. I am told that too many junkies go in there and bums and make a mess of the place the workers don’t care to clean up.

It’s s bit weird culturally. In Australia you can generally use such toilets free, unchallenged. Plenty of public toilets. Libraries, petrol stations, shopping centres , bars , restaurants and actual council funded free toilets.

The only toilets in Australia where you need to have a ticket is generally in the Cinemas.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Hidden to Guests

• Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #376 on: 06 November 2019 at 11:26 »
It’s offensive!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7643251/Charity-hounds-birth-coach-post-saying-women-children.html

A birth coach has been ‘ostracised’ by her professional organisation after transgender activists branded as offensive a Facebook post in which she said that only women can have babies.

Lynsey McCarthy-Calvert, 45, was forced to stand down as spokesperson for Doula UK and has since resigned altogether from the national organisation for birth coaches. Her exit comes after transgender rights activists triggered an investigation in which Doula UK concluded her message breached its equality and diversity guidelines.

They did not expel the mother- of-four, who has been a doula – who provide continuous support during pregnancy – for six years, but threatened to suspend her unless she deleted the post.

Mrs McCarthy-Calvert did so, but resigned believing Doula UK had ‘acquiesced’ to demands from a small number of activists and failed to stand up for women’s rights.

‘I am angry and sad,’ she said last night. ‘I was effectively ostracised for saying I am a woman and so are my clients.

‘I have been very disappointed by Doula UK’s response. The leadership are paralysed by not wanting to upset transgender rights activists. They have fallen over themselves to acquiesce to their demands.’ The controversy comes after a series of recent victories for transgender activists.

Flora margarine stopped advertising on Mumsnet after the website was accused of being transphobic for hosting a wide range of views on transgender issues. And the makers of Always sanitary towels removed the female ‘Venus’ symbol from packaging after complaints from trans men.

The Doula UK row started after Cancer Research UK dropped the word ‘women’ from its smear test campaign, instead saying screening was ‘relevant for everyone aged 25-64 with a cervix

In response, Mrs McCarthy-Calvert posted a photograph on Facebook of a negligee-clad woman somersaulting underwater, with the wording: ‘I am not a “cervix owner” I am not a “menstruator” I am not a “feeling”. I am not defined by wearing a dress and lipstick. I am a woman: an adult human female.’

Beneath it she wrote: ‘Women birth all the people, make up half the population, but less than a third of the seats in the House of Commons are occupied by us.’

She claimed women were accused of transphobia more than men, arguing men were not ‘subjected to cries of bigotry and transphobia when they say they don’t want to have sex with a woman with a penis’. Most trans-women have not had their male genitalia removed.

A Facebook follower accused her of using ‘absolutely disgusting language’, adding: ‘Also, you seem to be forgetting that not only women birth children

Days later, around 20 trans activists wrote a letter of complaint claiming Mrs McCarthy-Calvert had ‘clearly’ breeched Doula UK policies stating that members ‘shouldn’t post anything that our colleagues, clients and affiliates would find offensive’.

They alleged that the post contained several ‘trans exclusionary comments’ including the description of a woman as an ‘adult human female’.

Doula UK immediately withdrew Mrs McCarthy-Calvert as spokesperson and, after a four-month investigation, its board of directors concluded in March the post ‘does breach Doula UK’s guidelines’.

Last night, Doula UK denied it had ‘acquiesced’ to activists or that Mrs McCarthy-Calvert had been ‘in some way driven out of the organisation’.

A spokesperson added: ‘We are proud to say that we seek to listen to the lived experience of marginalised groups and make changes – including changes to the language we use – if we believe it is necessary to make the Doula UK community more welcoming and supportive

Typical UK style , Political Correctness! >:(
The Price is Reich!

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #377 on: 07 November 2019 at 02:30 »
I’ve been asked to leave bars in America just for having a pause in drinking/ purchasing of items. Got called a “loiterer” for sitting at a spot full of empty tables at about 1:30 pm with a friend and we were paying customers. Doesn’t take much.

I'm sure that was one of the coastal states or big cities. In my area the few towns with population of 15 to 25 thousand are large towns and we're more hospitable than where you've visited. You definitely won't be kicked out of a bar for pausing between drinks. Normally the bigger city libtards talk about diversity and being inclusive but tend to be the most unfriendly.

I get thrown out of bars all the time. That doesn't sound good, but when you understand the reasons, you know it's typical of South Australia and why the rest of the country - at least the East Coast - treats South Australia and in particular Adelaide as a one-horse town.

Reason 1: I don't smoke so I don't hang out in the smokers' area. Some years ago state laws were introduced to make smoking in public bars illegal. Public bars then closed off an area of their carpark, thereby turning them into Smokers' Areas. Bars with Smokers' Areas do not like having to serve customers at two separate bars, so they boot out anybody that annoys them by looking for service in the non-smoking section.

Reason 2: Sometimes associated with Reason 1, I do not play poker machines. Barmen and especially female bar managers believe that they are not there to serve you. They believe they are there to make sure you pump every penny you have through poker machines.

Typically, no matter what the reasons, I'm refused service after the first or second drink. However, if there is a group of four or more of you, they will bring your drinks out to you on a platter. None of this happens in the Eastern States. They've had poker machines there for decades, but South Australia changed the moment poker machines arrived here in the mid 90's. Prior to that it was bands playing until dawn and a good night out .... Now it's play the pokies or GTFO!

That's why we don't waste our time going out in Adelaide.

Cailen.
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
P.O. Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #378 on: 07 November 2019 at 13:43 »
According to the video he claims to socialize with niggers. I guess they made him an "honorary nigger" and would allow him permission to say the word nigger around them. How I see it, is if you lay down with dogs you get fleas. Basically if you associate with the niggers and mud races, it will always end bad. Either you end up dead, in jail, taken advantage of, or best case scenario they turn on the White "allies" among them to further their agendas.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5dc35e89e4b0d8eb3c8f5346

Football Coach Resigns After Yelling ‘White Power,’ Calling Players The N-Word In Video

Former assistant football coach John Hoskins told reporters, “Just to set the record, I’m not racist. I don’t mean it in a negative way.”

By David Moye
11/06/2019 08:19 PM ET
Updated 21 minutes ago

A high school football coach in North Carolina resigned on Sunday after posting a video on social media in which he yelled “White power!” and then added, “I still love you, n****rs!”

John Hoskins, a 32-year-old assistant coach at Knightdale High School, said he was celebrating a team victory with a group of friends who he says were both black and white.

For some reason, Hoskins decided to shout the slur at a bar and post a video of it on Instagram.

Hoskins later deleted the video but not before it was shared with school administrators.

Although he admitted it looked bad, Hoskins insisted he didn’t mean anything offensive by it.

“Just to set the record, I’m not racist,” Hoskins told local station WTVD-TV on Tuesday. “I don’t mean it in a negative way.”

Hoskins didn’t let the chance for self-pity slip away either.

“Fifteen seconds of fame in the wrong way. I’ve ruined the last 12 years of my career,” he said.

Still, Hoskins decided the best thing to do was to resign from the team, which he did with a one-sentence note sent to the coach and school administrators.

This is the resignation letter from the assistant coach at Knightdale High who was seen on video using the N-word and shouting “White Power, Knightdale.” He explained to me this was locker room talk condoned by his black players, he used while celebrating Friday with friends.

Hoskins understands the problems with a white guy using a racial slur but apparently felt he had a pass because he had friends who are people of color.

“I guess I’ve been around them for so long. We’re friends. I mean nothing from it,” he told the local station. “The word can be used in multiple ways. They treat me as any of their own friends.”

He also said the black players he coaches also encouraged him to use the racial slur.

“They joke around. We joke around. They walk up to me and say it. ‘Hey coach, just say it. You’re a good coach. Just say it.’ Once in a while, it slips,” he said. “Once a year, it slips. To have them smile and laugh. Besides that, I mean nothing from it.”

Knightdale principal Keith Richardson accepted the resignation and sent a notice to parents on Tuesday:

“I was made aware of a disturbing video showing an assistant coach on our football team making racist comments at a local establishment on Saturday night.

“While he was not a teacher or full-time staff member at our school, I was greatly dismayed and disappointed to see this type of behavior and mindset from someone in a position of trust.

“John Hoskins has resigned and is no longer affiliated with our school or our football team.”

During a school board meeting Tuesday, chairman Jim Martin said the situation was unacceptable.

“Again, a very significant and severe racist incident occurred over the weekend,” Martin said, according to the Raleigh News-Observer. “From this board, I want it to be clear that any such racist engagements, whether it’s from staff or students, are inappropriate, not accepted and wrong.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #379 on: 08 November 2019 at 21:20 »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7664957/She-heard-praise-Woman-Golliwog-quilt-no-idea-shes-slammed-racist.html

The woman whose patchwork quilt of 24 Golliwogs won top prize at a country show has no idea she's been slammed as a racist, because she's off making more quilts

The design by quilter Helen, which depicted golliwogs from 24 countries around the world, won first place in the Whittlesea Show's quilt category in northern Melbourne last weekend, and was widely criticised.

Helen's design was called 'offensive' by the chairman of the Anti-Defamation Commission Dr Dvir Abramovich, but Helen's husband said she received 'only comments of praise of the work' at the show.

Helen's husband Michael appeared on Melbourne's 3AW radio on Friday afternoon to tell the story of how the golliwog quilt came about

'A very elderly lady had that quilt and she had that in her house for such a long time and she was visually impaired and suffered from arthritis, she asked Helen to put it together for her, which she obliged,' Michael said.

'Her quilting friend suggested she enter it into the show because it was such fine work and we're very sorry that people are offended by it.'

Some of the dressed up golliwogs on the quilt include a a Spanish matador, an English Beefeater, a golliwog doing the haka and an Egyptian pharaoh. 

Dr Abramovich suggested the quilt was celebrating racist images, but Michael said that wasn't the intention of the artist.

Michael said that Helen was over the moon to have won the top prize at the show, but hadn't been able to speak with his wife about the criticism of her work because she was busy with another piece.

'I haven't spoken to her 'cause she's quilting!' Michael said.

The golliwog was originally a character in an 1895 children's book but has since been associated with the racial stereotyping of black people.

The word 'golliwog' has also increasingly been seen as racist due to the term 'wog' being used as a racial slur for foreigners.

The design follows the Royal Adelaide Show being forced to remove three dolls from a display last year which were accused of being caricatures of African-Americans

The quilt depicts stereotypes of people from all races as black face:- whites,Asians, Maoris. You can’t make a work of art with visually exciting scenarios on it now! What a drag!
The Price is Reich!

MSM: "Racist White Girls" in Gang Hunted Niggers & Jailed

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard American News

Replies: 0
Popularity: 1372
Last post 11 April 2015 at 10:45
by Hidden to Guests
Jewess Stabbed Because Nigger Read Her "White" Racist Thoughts

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard American News

Replies: 9
Popularity: 7923
Last post 15 May 2018 at 13:38
by Hidden to Guests
Perth, WA: Charges Laid Over "Racist" Stickers

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Downunder News

Replies: 7
Popularity: 4883
Last post 11 November 2013 at 02:32
by Hidden to Guests
Cricket announcer is "racist" for using Indian accent

Replies: 0
Popularity: 1425
Last post 30 November 2013 at 12:29
by Hidden to Guests
Abos & Do-Gooders Claim Australia Day Shirt is "Offensive and Racist"

Replies: 5
Popularity: 9240
Last post 19 January 2014 at 14:45
by Hidden to Guests

LEGAL NOTICES
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Church of Creativity & the Creativity Alliance: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained