Recent Posts

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: "THAT'S RACIST!" The Incessant Scream from MSM ...

Online Private

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
    • Private
Re: "THAT'S RACIST!" The Incessant Scream from MSM ...
« Reply #370 on: 04 November 2019 at 09:39 »
When he does it to old White men, the MSM loves it ...

Did Raptor 13 go too far? Cop filmed threatening and racially abusing two Muslim women at a traffic stop is named as no-nonsense anti-bikie officer
{alt}

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7645989/Raptor-13-Andrew-Murphy-NSW-Police-officer-featured-LECC-video.html

A police officer found to have threatened and abused two Muslim women at a traffic stop is a controversial 'no nonsense' senior constable known by his squad name 'Raptor 13'.

The Law Enforcement Conduct Commission (LECC) released footage on Friday showing two officers pulling over a driver, 24, and her stepmother in Church Street, Parramatta, in Sydney's west, for having an unbuckled seatbelt.

One of the officers berates the hijab-wearing P-plate driver as 'the most stupidest person' and then threatens to charge her 'as an accessory to bloody murder'.

That officer can now be revealed as Senior Constable Andrew Murphy, the most high-profile member of NSW Police's bikie-busting Strike Force Raptor.

Murphy has gained notoriety for his uncompromising style, having previously been caught on camera clashing with mourners after the funeral of Comanchero bikie gang founder Mick Hawi and starring in several viral videos.
Admin Edit:  Especially one video of the pig going after an old biker from Vietnam Veterans MC. Muslims with outlaw formerly White MC's and any old White Man. Is Porker 13 a bully? Nah, he's just a pig that got caught going after the Brown Privilege.

Porker 13 hassles Vietnam Vet

It's anti-White: See how they harass an old White Dude just for being a biker? If the pig had tried that with any Lebo or other nig, there'd be an international outcry.

http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/news/videos-emerge-of-nononsense-strike-force-raptor-cop/news-story/9955079eeeb663b2621d5958a41097cc

That copper arsehole likes to show off, so he'll be looking for CREATORS too.

The old biker was Vietnam Veterans MC - A club that is not OUTLAW in any way at all. Vietnam Veterans MC is a club for former Vietnam Vets.  They share origins and colours with the fictional movie club, Stone. A skull wearing an army slouch hat.

Now more than 21,000 people have signed a petition calling for Murphy to be sacked after the police watchdog branded his behaviour toward the women as 'serious misconduct

In a report to NSW Parliament released last week, the LECC condemned Murphy for 'intentionally intimidating, abusing, threatening and bullying' the women.

Murphy and his partner pulled over the female P-plate driver, 24, and her stepmother in Parramatta on April 20

Raptor 13 claims he had noticed the passenger was not wearing a seatbelt, and he unleashed on the driver after she came to a stop.

'You have to be the most stupidest person I've met as a driver of a motor vehicle with a police vehicle (following you) all the way since Church Street to here,' he said

The woman explained that she hadn't been sure if police were pursuing her, but Murphy spoke over the top of her and demanded they show IDs. 

The driver said her step-mother had 'just migrated from overseas. We've applied for her ID card, it hasn't arrived to us.'

Murphy then announced he was going to 'take her back to jail anyway'. 

Murphy told the driver to get out of the car and instructed his partner to 'whack the cuffs' on the driver

'Don't argue with me love or you'll be going back in the paddy wagon as accessory to bloody murder,' he said.

While Murphy went to get an item from his car, his police partner could be heard telling the 24-year-old to hand in her licence if she 'didn't know how to drive on Australian roads'.

The second officer then asked the woman to 'swear to god' and 'swear to Allah
The police eventually charged the young driver with driving with an unrestrained passenger, negligent driving, disobeying police, not complying with licence conditions and fail to indicate at a roundabout.

But the driver then complained to the LECC about how they had been treated.

Murphy told the police watchdog said he was 'not proud of' his 'stupidest person' comment.

The report said Murphy had claimed to investigators that he 'had never been this rude to anyone else before.'

But he 'later agreed that 'it has happened in the past (outside of dealing with members of outlaw motorcycle gangs) though not 'many times.''

'He felt 'embarrassed' but made no effort to apologise', the report said.   

Murphy denied that his behaviour was because the women were Muslim but conceded that it may have seemed 'racially motivated' to the women, or passersby.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
{alt}

Based in Adelaide South Australia - The South of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
« Reply #371 on: 04 November 2019 at 12:14 »

It won't surprise me if we have to move this post to the Hate Crime Hoax thread.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/milwaukee-man-suffers-acid-burns-his-face-alleged-racist-attack-n1075651

Milwaukee man suffers acid burns to his face in alleged racist attack

Police believe that a white male suspect threw battery acid at a 42-year-old man, whom a family member said is a Peruvian immigrant.

Nov. 2, 2019, 4:49 PM CDT / Updated Nov. 3, 2019, 11:55 AM CST
By Nicole Acevedo

A Peruvian immigrant living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, suffered acid burns to his face in an alleged racist attack, according to police, the victim's sister and NBC affiliate WTMJ in Milwaukee

"An unknown suspect got into a verbal altercation with the 42-year-old male victim when the argument escalated and the suspect threw acid on the victim causing 2nd degree burns," Milwaukee police said in a statement Saturday.

Police are searching for a white male suspect who was last seen carrying a black satchel and a silver aluminum container filled with battery acid, the statement said.

WTMJ reported that the victim and witnesses claim the suspect shouted "go back to your country," as he threw the acid.

A video of a Milwaukee man allegedly explaining to his son what happened to him and why he has burns.Obtained by family member

The alleged incident happened Friday at around 8:25 p.m. The sister of the Peruvian man told NBC News in a Facebook message that the argument occurred after he was approached by a white man in his 60s.

She confirmed to NBC News that her brother said the man who allegedly threw the acid said, "Go back to your country."

The sister gave NBC permission to use a photo of her brother showing his burn injuries, but she asked that her and his name be withheld. She said that since the suspect has not been caught, her brother fears for his safety,

The sister, who also lives in Milwaukee, said her brother was taken to the hospital after the acid left serious burns on the right side of his face down to his neck, she said.

She shared with NBC News a videotaped message that her brother made from the hospital for his young son, explaining that he would look different when he got home.

"He threw that bottle at me, in my eyes and everything here," the father told the boy while showing him the burns on his face and neck.

"The feeling was horrible," he told reporters in a video made by his sister outside the hospital as he was leaving Saturday.

Admin Opinion:

Sounds more like a faggot drug deal gone wrong
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #372 on: 05 November 2019 at 13:07 »
I spend a lot a time in the libtard Nashville TN. area. Nashville actually has a street known for their queer bars. Not to mention how much White hatred that has been received from my flyering of the area. It's just hard for me to accept this story as anything more that a nigger lover wanting to play a victim in our anti-White society. Plus with the crime and gangs of that city, I would like to see more policing of their niggers and muds.

https://www.newschannel5.com/news/facebook-post-goes-viral-detailing-alleged-racist-incident-at-popular-nashville-bar

Facebook post goes viral detailing alleged racist incident at popular Nashville bar

Posted: 5:46 AM, Nov 04, 2019
Updated: 1:53 PM, Nov 04, 2019
By: Seena Sleem

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WTVF) — Laura Murphy posted a photo with her husband on Facebook with a lengthy caption that has gone viral. She claims her husband wasn't allowed inside Jason Aldean's Kitchen and Rooftop bar because the color of his skin. Their story has now been shared on social media by more than 14,000 people as of Sunday night.

In the post, Murphy says that she was visiting Nashville this weekend with her husband and some friends. On Friday, around midnight they said they decided to walk over to Jason Aldean’s Kitchen and Rooftop Bar. Murphy, who is white, says her husband, who is black, was stopped by the bouncer and told he couldn't go inside because he was wearing a hoodie.

Murphy goes on to say in the post that she noticed a number of white people exiting the bar with hoodies on. When they questioned the bouncer's decision again, Murphy claims the bouncer said that they were radioing down to him telling him he couldn’t let them enter. Racism is why Murphy believes they were turned away.

Since she shared the story online, the post has garnered more than 6,000 comments.

NewsChannel 5 reached out to the restaurant's leadership team on the incident and they said, "We strive to be one of the most welcoming establishments in Nashville and are horrified by these reports. Our leadership team is investigating this situation and will take action should we find that any of our employees or third-party security contractors violated our policies. We appreciate those who have brought this to our attention."

Murphy has updated her post saying that someone from the restaurant's security service reached out to apologize, admitting hoodies are allowed in the restaurant. Regardless, Murphy writes that the incident is a good reminder that we need to be more accepting and kind to one another.

"This weekend we came to Nashville with some of our friends. Last night we went out to Broadway. It was around 37 degrees outside. We went to a few places and had a lot of fun. Around midnight we decided to walk over to Jason Aldean’s Kitchen and Rooftop Bar. There was a pretty long line to get in, so we waited. When we got to the front, our ID’s were checked and we started to walk up the stairs. My husband, who is black, was first in line and was stopped by a bouncer and told he couldn’t come in because he was wearing a hoodie. He asked if he could just take it off, and was told no that he had to leave. As he walked down the other side of the stairs and the rest of us followed, there were three other black men at the bottom watching people enter. These three had all also been turned away because of some dress code violation. Not all of them were in hoodies so I’m not sure what they violated. I’ve searched their website and have yet to find a dress code policy, nor was one posted outside. We were in a group of five, the other four of us being white. We all walked back down the stairs, mostly dumbfounded, but as we turned around we noticed numerous people coming out of the bar with hoodies on. They all were white. We asked them if they were asked to leave and they all said no, they had been there for hours. We also watched two white men be allowed to enter by removing their hoodies. Of course, we all were angry at this point and tried to ask the bouncer why these other men could remove their hoodies, and why we’d seen multiple men coming out wearing them. Of course we knew why. But nobody would say it. The bouncer just said that they were radioing down to him telling him he couldn’t let them enter. He did call a manager, who only escalated the situation so much so that when she ran after one of our friends screaming, her own associates were yelling at her that she was going to lose her job. We walked to another bar, and had zero problems the rest of the night because of the threatening hoodie and black skin of my husband.

Now. I’ve been with my husband for almost 20 years. We’ve sat in restaurants and never been waited on, we’ve experienced passive racism in our daily lives. But NEVER in my life have I seen such an outwardly blatant display of racism in person. People live this every day because they happen to have black skin. It’s easy for those of us without the daily reminder to walk around oblivious to the behaviors of others. This world needs to change, and without telling stories like this, we send the message that this is OK. It most definitely is not.

I’m making this post public and asking you to share it. If you’re ever in Nashville, I’d just ask that you do not patronize Jason Aldean’s Kitchen and Rooftop Bar. There are so many fun places here, who welcome people of all skin tones. Just enjoy yourselves and be kind.

I’ve included a pic of me and my very threatening black husband in his hoodie from last night.

Update: Wow. Thank you all for your comments and shares. Someone has reached out to me and asked for my contact info.

Update again: I did want to update and let everyone know that I just received a call from their 3rd party security service owner, who apologized for the situation and acknowledged the incident. He did say that he’s taking care of it with his associates. He himself is a black man married to a white woman, and completely understood the situation. He was very cordial, and I’m confident that he will do everything in his power to make sure this doesn’t happen again. I hope some change takes place and nobody else experiences this at this restaurant/bar or others in Nashville. Other than this incident, we had an amazing trip to Nashville. I appreciate them taking the time to call me and talk about it.

For the record, he believes this was a miscommunication between staff members and that hoodies ARE allowed in the restaurant/bar."
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

RaHoWa!

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
    • Private
« Reply #373 on: 05 November 2019 at 20:25 »
I’ve been asked to leave bars in America just for having a pause in drinking/ purchasing of items. Got called a “loiterer” for sitting at a spot full of empty tables at about 1:30 pm with a friend and we were paying customers. Doesn’t take much.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
{alt}

Based in Adelaide South Australia - The South of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #374 on: 05 November 2019 at 23:35 »
I’ve been asked to leave bars in America just for having a pause in drinking/ purchasing of items. Got called a “loiterer” for sitting at a spot full of empty tables at about 1:30 pm with a friend and we were paying customers. Doesn’t take much.

I'm sure that was one of the coastal states or big cities. In my area the few towns with population of 15 to 25 thousand are large towns and we're more hospitable than where you've visited. You definitely won't be kicked out of a bar for pausing between drinks. Normally the bigger city libtards talk about diversity and being inclusive but tend to be the most unfriendly.

RaHoWa!

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948