No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

17 September 2019 at 09:55
Newly discovered photo of Ben Klassen at Otto, NC. 8/8/88

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11578.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

25 August 2019 at 08:00
We don't always notice the MSM banging on about us ... but when we do, we make sure to keep it. So check out the usual "Nazi" bullshit from the anti-White SPLC in our latest half dozen posts in CREATIVITY IN THE MSM (NEWS).
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

11 August 2019 at 04:05
CA-TV Video Player added to the Chat:

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/chat

More videos will be added soon.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

24 July 2019 at 18:58
MSM News: Sand-Niggers bitch about Creators teaching RaHoWa to Kids:

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11487.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

24 July 2019 at 18:55
It's time to write to PM Joe NOW! before he gets out and writes to you. https://rahowadirectory.com/prisons
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

12 June 2019 at 09:44
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

02 June 2019 at 11:11
Chat has been updated and sounds are now working in HTML5!

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/chat
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

01 June 2019 at 23:01
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

28 May 2019 at 00:12
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

25 May 2019 at 09:06

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: "THAT'S RACIST!" The Incessant Scream from MSM ...

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: "THAT'S RACIST!" The Incessant Scream from MSM ...
« Reply #300 on: 19 August 2019 at 13:36 »
Who can blame her? When you know the crime statistics by race, she definitely had a reason for concern.

https://www.wxyz.com/news/black-man-stopped-by-police-after-white-woman-allegedly-said-he-was-staring-suspiciously-at-her

Black man stopped by police after white woman allegedly said he was staring 'suspiciously' at her

Attorney to meet with Royal Oak police Thursday morning

Posted: 5:42 PM, Aug 14, 2019

ROYAL OAK, Mich. (WXYZ) — A Royal Oak police internal investigation is underway after a controversial incident Tuesday evening that was recorded live on Facebook.

Royal Oak Police apologize to black man stopped after white woman claimed he was staring at her

The department confirmed the investigation to 7 Action News Wednesday afternoon while declining an interview request.

The person behind the cell phone claims a black man was questioned by police for looking "suspiciously" at a white woman as he crossed the street.

“I am in Royal Oak Michigan," the witness recording video said. "I was going to the CVS over here when this young man was stopped because a Caucasian lady said that he looked at her suspiciously and he has been pulled over walking to go to eat by two police officers for suspicion of being black.”

The woman who shot the video and narrates it claims the white woman called police while watching the man from her car, which was across the street.

A black man who identifies himself to officers as a 20-year-old is shown being questioned by Royal Oak police.

The man who says he was walking into Inn Season Cafe at 4th and Knowles in Royal Oak, even apologized to officers for the inconvenience.

“By the way, I’m sorry for wasting your guys' time,” the man in the video says.

The man can eventually be heard saying, “They need to make a warning sign for Royal Oak: ‘Don't stare too long.’”

The narrator follows saying, “No, don’t be black and stare.” The narrator also suggest the man was walking across the street to meet his girlfriend in the restaurant when police were called on him.

Four minutes into the video more officers arrive along with a supervisor. The man was eventually allowed to go.

The restaurant’s general manager witnessed the questioning and can be heard telling the officer in the video, “If that were me walking across the street and walking in, this would not be happening because I was looking at her.”

The restaurant paid for the man's meal inside according to an employee at the restaurant.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #301 on: 19 August 2019 at 20:30 »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7369307/Couple-pay-surrogate-lots-money-hospital-mix-meant-newborn-wasnt-theirs.html

After suffering three miscarriages and being diagnosed with polycystic ovary syndrome, a woman and her husband made a last-ditch attempt to have a child - only for a hospital mix-up to leave them not wanting the baby

The anonymous father, who is thought to be American, posted his dilemma on Reddit, explaining that the couple decided to pay a surrogate 'lots of money' to have a child

However a mix-up at the sperm bank meant that the child that was born wasn't her husband's, according to the post.

Taking to the discussion site in a now-removed post, the new father asked whether it was wrong for him to want to give the baby up

'We paid lots of money to a surrogate in order to have our own child together. The surrogate was a nice lady who took care of her body and we got along very well,' the man began

'The baby had Asian features, black hair and brown eyes when we are both white, blonde folks with blue eyes.

'We immediately brought up the issue with the doctors and asked for a DNA test. I am not the father,' he added

He added that he and his wife are 'devastated' and that the surrogacy and sperm bank did an investigation and told the pair that there was an 'extremely rare' mix-up and offered the couple financial compensation.

'We don't care about race, we are just upset that the baby wasn't both of us. Am I the a**hole for wanting to take legal action against the agency and not keep the baby?' he asked.

More than 4,000 people commented on the post while it was still on the site.

One person said: 'Wow this is stunningly sad.'

Another wrote: 'As a man, I would feel hurt. I would feel partially emasculated. But if this is something I wanted, and my wife wanted, I wouldn't waste the chance given to us simply because of the organisation's f*** up.'

A third added: 'You brought this child into the world, you now have the responsibility to take care of it.'

Almost like a 50’s B grade horror “ It came from out of space” or something? “I am a teenage mutant insect”?

I feel for the white people this happened to! How would you be? I’d get compo and put it up for adoption!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #302 on: 19 August 2019 at 21:05 »
How would you be? I’d get compo and put it up for adoption!

Hope they keep the receipt or turn Democrat so that you could have a "late term abortion".  I just hope the White couple still have another egg and sperm so that they can try again. We definitely need more White People.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #303 on: 20 August 2019 at 01:19 »
Extinction Rebellion is forced to apologise for 'cultural appropriation and racism' by other climate change activists for using a naked white woman with dreadlocks to promote themselves

Race-Traitor wants to look like a Nigger ... "THAT'S RACIST!"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7370559/Extinction-Rebellion-activist-group-apologise-theyre-accused-cultural-appropriation.html

If you are White and stink like sh*t, you wouldn't deserve to be served, seen or smelt in public; but when they're Black, "THAT'S RACIST!" ???

Bartender REFUSES to serve an Aboriginal man after saying he 'smelt', was 'unhygienic' and needed to 'go home and have a shower'

* Angel Batt refused to serve Rex Sultan and his wife at the Gap View Hotel in 2017
* She claimed he 'smelt,' was 'unhygienic' and should go home for a shower first
* Mr Sultan was offended by the claims and lodged an official complaint after it

https://www.ntnews.com.au/news/northern-territory/tribunal-rules-alice-springs-bar-tender-racistly-refused-service-to-aboriginal-man-rex-sultan/news-story/b898526b85cbc3a6efca3f0443ad4ecf

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7370461/Bartender-Alice-Springs-REFUSES-serve-Aboriginal-man-saying-smelt.html

Extract: Anti-Discrimination Commission tribunal president Richard Bruxner said Ms Batt had an opinion of Aboriginal people which had prejudiced her actions on the night she refused to serve Mr Sultan.

He said Ms Batt showed 'a tendency… to ascribe characteristics to people solely on account of their being Aboriginal.'

'Ms Batt refused to supply good, services or facilities to Mr Sultan and treated Mr Sultan less favourably … because she believed he had a characteristic, namely poor hygiene or bad body odour, she associated with Aboriginal people.'

Ms Batt ignored a summons to attend the hearings, which carries a maximum penalty of $15,400 or six months jail.
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
P.O. Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
Find me on Gab: @CailenCambeul

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #304 on: 24 August 2019 at 12:53 »
Minus her christ-insanity ideology her political point of keeping her town White is a valid point that more politicians should be running their campaigns on.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5d60193ee4b02cc97c8d1f4a

Political Candidate Wants Michigan City To Be As White ‘As Possible’

Jean Cramer, a candidate for the Marysville City Council, made the comment in response to a question about diversity at a public forum.

08/23/2019 01:44 PM ET | Updated 17 hours ago

https://www.thetimesherald.com/videos/news/2019/08/23/jean-cramer-marysville-racist-candidate-city-council/2096552001

MARYSVILLE, Mich. (AP) — A city council candidate in Michigan shocked a public forum when she said she wants to keep her community white “as much as possible.”

Jean Cramer made the comment Thursday in response to a question about diversity in Marysville, a city in St. Clair County, 55 miles (88 kilometers) northeast of Detroit. The Times Herald in Port Huron said she’s one of five candidates running for three council seats in November.

More than 90% of Marysville’s 9,700-person population is white.

Cramer responded when the Moderator asked candidates if Marysville should do more to attract foreign-born residents, who are boosting populations in some Great Lakes states.

“Keep Marysville a white community as much as possible,” she replied. “White. Seriously. In other words, no foreign-born, no foreign people.”

The newspaper later asked Cramer if she wanted to clarify her remarks.

“Husband and wife need to be the same race. Same thing with kids,” she said. “That’s how it’s been from the beginning of, how can I say, when God created the heaven and the earth. He created Adam and Eve at the same time. But as far as me being against blacks, no I’m not.”

Other candidates at the forum were deeply troubled. Mike Deising said: “Just checking the calendar here and making sure it’s still 2019.”

Council member Paul Wessel said anyone who makes it to Marysville should be allowed to live there. The council meeting room is named for the late Joseph Johns, who was Syrian, owned a local business and was an elected official for decades. He was the father of Mayor Pro Tem Kathy Hayman.

“I don’t even know that I can talk yet, I’m so upset and shocked. ... So basically, what you’ve said is that my father and his family had no business to be in this community,” Hayman told Cramer.

Mayor Dan Damman said Cramer’s comments were “vile” and “jaw-dropping.”

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

MSM: "Racist White Girls" in Gang Hunted Niggers & Jailed

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard American News

Replies: 0
Popularity: 1300
Last post 11 April 2015 at 10:45
by Hidden to Guests
Jewess Stabbed Because Nigger Read Her "White" Racist Thoughts

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard American News

Replies: 9
Popularity: 7800
Last post 15 May 2018 at 13:38
by Hidden to Guests
Perth, WA: Charges Laid Over "Racist" Stickers

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Downunder News

Replies: 7
Popularity: 4792
Last post 11 November 2013 at 02:32
by Hidden to Guests
Cricket announcer is "racist" for using Indian accent

Replies: 0
Popularity: 1373
Last post 30 November 2013 at 12:29
by Hidden to Guests
Abos & Do-Gooders Claim Australia Day Shirt is "Offensive and Racist"

Replies: 5
Popularity: 9116
Last post 19 January 2014 at 14:45
by Hidden to Guests

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]