Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

Adam Goodes Phenomenon: Black Australian Footballers are Cryin' Bitches

Started by Br.IanVonTurpie, Sun 12 May 2013

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

.. and what a load of crap! looks like they are going to throw money into an anti-racist education program at schools to further promote multiculturalism as something that is good for society!

...LIKE HELLO!!!
Look at Greece right now?! Look at the UK riots a couple years ago?! Look at Sweden with those non whites going mental! Look at France a few years ago on the outskirts of Paris those Black buggers going nuts.
Yes they are telling us we all need to be tolerant and accepting of these "enrichers" who are laughing in our face day in day out! .. And a multicultural society is the way to live.

.. O.K now children let's all hold hands in a circle under the rainbow and sing " Kumbayah".
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/afl/eddie-mcguire-may-stand-aside-as-collingwood-president-after-king-kong-reference-to-swans-champion-adam-goodes/story-e6freck3-1226652776987
EDDIE McGuire will meet Collingwood chiefs to decide if he should stand aside as club president.   I AM devastated that after everything we went through together last weekend I made a terrible week worse for Adam Goodes.     

An apologetic Pies boss was cited for breaching the AFL racial vilification policy over his "King Kong" reference to Swan Adam Goodes.
Late last night he emailed Collingwood's 75,490 members, saying: "I would like to offer my sincerest apologies to the entire Collingwood family ... I am sad that my words have cast a shadow on this great club."

The AFL has ordered him to mediation with Goodes and to take tolerance classes, on pain of a fine of up to $20,000.
On Fox Footy, asked if he should stand down during an enforced AFL mediation process, McGuire said: "I'll speak to the board ... tomorrow."

McGuire insisted he did not racially vilify anyone when he suggested on his radio show that Goodes promote the new King Kong musical.
When co-host Luke Darcy said the huge gorilla hand jutting from the Eureka Skydeck was a "great promo" for the show, McGuire said: "Get Adam Goodes down for it, d'you reckon?"
The AFL said McGuire's comments were "totally unacceptable" and that he would be dealt with under Rule 30 of the AFL Player Rules - a rule introduced to combat racial and religious vilification in the league.

In his email, McGuire offered apologies "particularly to our indigenous and ethnic supporter groups. Regardless of my intentions, I acknowledge that the comments referring to Adam were offensive and for that I am truly sorry. It was thoughtless but absolutely said without malice".

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/afl/afl-boss-andrew-demetriou-says-eddie-mcguire-will-go-through-the-leagues-racial-and-religious-vilification-process/story-e6freck3-1226652958064

THE AFL has done a U-Turn and ordered Eddie McGuire to sit down with Adam Goodes after the Collingwood president was tonight subject to the AFL's Racial and Religious Vilification Policy.                
AFL boss Andrew Demetriou earlier today said McGuire would escape any league sanctions.
But the AFL tonight released a statement announcing McGuire will be dealt With Under AFL Player Rule 30.
McGuire is set for a mediation session with Goodes.
If the matter is resolved at conciliation, McGuire will attend an education program approved by the AFL with Collingwood to foot the bill.
If he refused to go along with it, McGuire would face a fine from the AFL.
"Mr McGuire's comments about Sydney Swans player Adam Goodes were extremely disappointing and totally unacceptable," AFL boss Mr Demetriou said tonight.

"Given the impact they have had on Mr Goodes as well as the Sydney Swans and the wider football community, the AFL has deemed that Mr McGuire, as a club president, must go through the Racial and Religious Vilification Policy process required by the AFL Player Rules.

It was a damn funny comment and I don't think he should be sorry..he could have made a real difference by standing up! Goodes is just a sooky baby :'( . I bet it isn't the first time he has been called an ape before in his life!  :-\ ::)

The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.ntnews.com.au/article/2013/05/31/321538_ntsport.html
A RECONCILIATION match between Collingwood and an Indigenous All-Stars side - it happened in 1994 and several Top End footy identities want it to happen again.

Key figures from that '94 game think a rematch 20 years on is the best way to enhance reconciliation.

Collingwood president Eddie McGuire reopened the race debate this week by suggesting Sydney Swans indigenous footballer Adam Goodes should help promote a King Kong production.

Former Darwin journalist Ted Geracitano was a key player in getting then Magpie president Allan McAlister to agree to a challenge match in Darwin.

McAlister's famous line: "As long as they conduct themselves like white people, well, off the field, everyone will admire and respect them" saw him apologise for his remark.

He later flew to Darwin at the invitation of the late Maurice Rioli to see the development of indigenous sport on the Tiwi Islands.

Geracitano wrote to the editor urging the '94 Magpies to come to Darwin, which the NT News used as the basis for a front-page story.

"He (McAlister) was coming up here to say sorry and we all thought if there was a front-page story saying 'why don't you bring Collingwood up to play an All-Stars team' it might help soothe some wounds," Geracitano said.

"I didn't facilitate the game, I just sowed the seeds with the help of the NT News.

"I'd also spoken to Maurice because I felt he needed some sort of testimonial game to farewell him as a player."

Rioli coached an All-Stars side containing names like Michael McLean, Darryl White, Chris Lewis, Gavin Wanganeen and Cyril "Junior" Rioli.

The result was a classic contest in front of more than 16,000 fans at Marrara that the McLean captained All-Stars won by 20 points.

"It was a packed house that even brought the prime minister at the time, Paul Keating, to Darwin for a look," Geracitano said.

"Everyone was pumped up and forgot their feelings."

Geracitano would be over the moon if another reconciliation game could be arranged. "It would help heal the wounds in a game of football as it did to perfection 20 years ago," he said.
"And another thing, no way in the world is Eddie McGuire a racist.
"Granted his comments have been hurtful, but my main concern is the people who are hurt and offended are being called precious and that's not right."

Yeah footy ! Isn't it the language every slob, yob Aussie understands? It's all about the footy .. or the international food the muds have that the lefties always use to promote a multi-cult society. Let's make it all good again getting white guys to play against a dirty Abbo team. :o 8) ::)

The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.ntnews.com.au/article/2013/06/01/321556_ntnews.html
MICHAEL Long wants the 20-year reunion of the Collingwood-Indigenous All-Stars match in Darwin to become a reality.
Now the AFL's indigenous ambassador, Long missed the 1994 clash at TIO Stadium as a player because of a knee injury.
But he can see considerable merit in a replay two decades on with him as a spectator, combining its meaning then and now, the 20-year reunion theme and an opportunity to rebuild relationships.

A close personal friend of under-siege Collingwood president Eddie McGuire, Long is confident he'll get a positive response from the Magpies boss when he meets with him in Canberra on Tuesday.
"Obviously it's a difficult one with Eddie, especially with what's been going on in the last week," he said.     "But once we give him some personal space and he gets to consider all the positives - I reckon there's a lot of reasons we might be on the way to another All-Stars game in Darwin."
One suggestion is that Collingwood replace their annual pre-season altitude trip to Arizona in the United States with a week-long training camp in Darwin that would culminate in the All-Stars match.
Meanwhile, Long has called for some respite from the media and the public for McGuire, who found himself in quicksand this week with his comments on the possibility of Adam Goodes promoting a King Kong stage play.
"It's got to stop, it's hurting Eddie and his family and it's time for some compassion from all of us," Long said.
"I've spoken to him several times and while I know Adam Goodes is a great leader and a great indigenous footballer - the time has come for everyone to step back and take a deep breath."
Long will involve the embattled Collingwood boss in several projects he has in mind on race and cross-cultural relations, both in the public and sporting arenas.
Essendon chairman David Evans will also be part of the discussions, which will focus on schools, the general public and Federal Government initiatives.
"There's a lot of work to be done but I'm sure we can make things better by introducing programs that focus on cross-cultural relations and respect for your friend or neighbour," Long said.
"We all need to take a step back and evaluate where we are at with all races and cultures and I hope the different levels of government get on board with us."

&:( Yes we do need to evaluate where we are at with races and cultures and the government stance on it. If I had my way we'd get rid of the immigration department and replace it with the deportation department.. as for the Government biggest crooks in the book they would be strung up on lamp posts holding placards saying "I betrayed my race".
As for racism we can stop that now as long as we stop multiculturalism as it breeds racism . As well as putting a stop to there being one set of laws for Abbos and another set for every other citizen.

The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/south-australia/black-day-for-local-footy-in-south-australia/story-e6frea83-1226668111838
                           HE'S taken plenty of body blows on the footy field but it's the racial slurs that hurt Eugene Warrior the most.                                       
The former SANFL champion and Salisbury North Football Club coach has spoken out against racism after a Henley Sharks spectator called him a "black c-t" during a division one amateur league clash at Henley Memorial Oval last Saturday.
Salisbury North and Warrior withdrew a racial vilification complaint against the club after the spectator wrote a letter of apology to Warrior.
READ THE COMPLETE INTERVIEW HERE
But speaking to the Sunday Mail this week, Warrior, 37, who has played for the Crows, Port Adelaide Magpies and Norwood, could not hide how hurt he was with the slur.

He said it underlined racism was not isolated to the AFL but spread through all grades of sport and society.
"I guess, disappointed," Warrior said of his reaction to the racial attack.Eugene Warrior                          Eugene Warrior in action for Norwood in the SANFL. Picture: Sarah Reed.                           "I was just so disappointed after what Adam (Goodes) did (speaking out) and then the Eddie McGuire skit.
"You think, `Oh well, it only happens in the AFL' but no it doesn't; it happens down at the grassroots level as well.
"You wish people are old enough to think about what comes out of their mouth but I guess some people don't think before they speak and they have to deal with the consequences.
"This bloke (who insulted me), he's a 40-year-old.
"If he's got kids or nieces and nephews, what is he teaching them?"

Err the kids just know that black people are no good, kinda the same way a German sheppard knows a fox is no good if it hovers around the hen house. 8)

Warrior has had a lifetime of being picked on by crowds and has grown a thick skin as a result, but he is now concerned about the future of indigenous children. As coach of the Flying Kangaroos, the Australian under-15 indigenous football team, he will relay his experiences and give his best advice.
Closer to home, he will talk to his daughter, Jadaisha, 10, about what to do if she is subjected to racism. He has a catalogue of experiences from which to draw.
"The first time was in primary school down at Millicent," Warrior said. "I had a lot of non-indigenous mates and they sort of stuck up for me. It happened two or three times down there (Millicent) and mates started to jump in.
"Then, I reckon, the next time was when I played under-17s footy against Norwood, when I was playing for Port Adelaide. I copped it from the two eastern suburbs teams, actually, Norwood and Sturt.
"Back then I didn't say anything or retaliate. I may have played better footy.
"I thought things had become better. But then the Goodes thing comes up and the McGuire thing - I hope there's not another one."
When Warrior looks back at his time with the Crows - he was listed in 1994 - he could not speak more highly of teammates Andrew Jarman, Chris McDermott and Stephen Rowe, knockabout fellas who could not care about the colour of his skin.
But Warrior worries about what the future holds for his daughter, whether she'll have to fight her own wars because of being Aboriginal.
"Every now and then I pick her up or drop her off at school and people will look at me and go, `Oh, Jadaisha's got a black dad'," he said.

:-\ kids know muds are not a product of natural breeding too!

"But that's just kids saying what they say and I don't see the need to tell them to watch their manners. It's for their parents. But if she did cop it, I'd be disgusted."
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.ntnews.com.au/article/2013/09/10/324730_ntsport.html

THREE teenagers have been suspended for racial vilification following a heated under-14 Northern Territory Rugby League semi-final in Darwin.
Two members from the Litchfield Bears and a Palmerston Raiders player were yesterday handed three-match bans after the NTRL found racial vilification occurred in the under-14 match at Richardson Park on Saturday.
NTRL general manager John Mitchell said there was no place in the game for such incidents and that the governing body acted promptly.
"We do not tolerate incidents such as this in rugby league," Mr Mitchell said. "It is not good for our game. However we have acted swiftly and I believe professionally to make a strong stand against racial vilification."
A parent of one of the Raiders players told the NT News an indigenous teenager walked from the field in tears following the incident.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

"What a sad day for NTRL," she said. "I feel for the young boy who left in tears, walked off and took his jersey off."
League officials launched an investigation into the incident on Saturday night and took witness statements from both clubs prior to the match review panel handing down its findings.
Mr Mitchell said in addition to the suspensions, the three players would also undertake a series of sessions to educate them about racial vilification.
The Price is Reich!

Church Links Holy Books W.R.L. Friends Holoco$t Links

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Your Own Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Creativity Alliance & Church of Creativity: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained
» Save the White Race - Join the Church of Creativity «

23 Words
What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin.

Main Website   Forum RSS Feed   Send Mail   About Us
Copyright © 30 AC - AC (2003 CE - CE), Creativity Alliance. All Rights Reserved.
Back to the Top