No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

14 November 2019 at 22:05
WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

30 October 2019 at 03:07
Delenda est Judaica!

Aut Vincere Aut Mori!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 22:17
White Flight is the ultimate act of Surrender and cowardice.

Only through struggle and resistance can a lasting victory be obtained.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 13:15
No matter how bleak the future seems at times, Love for my Race always gives me the strength to fight on.  RAHOWA!!!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

27 October 2019 at 06:23
RaHoWa Brother. Welcome back.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

26 October 2019 at 18:05
RAHOWA everyone.. I've been busy over this past summer, hope all is well
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

20 October 2019 at 15:38
BBC Journalist exposes a paedophile former British Prime Minister.

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

20 October 2019 at 14:14
RaHoWa! The Shout Box isn't always about News. Just shout it ... shout it out loud.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

17 September 2019 at 09:55
Newly discovered photo of Ben Klassen at Otto, NC. 8/8/88

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11578.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

25 August 2019 at 08:00
We don't always notice the MSM banging on about us ... but when we do, we make sure to keep it. So check out the usual "Nazi" bullshit from the anti-White SPLC in our latest half dozen posts in CREATIVITY IN THE MSM (NEWS).

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Little Adolf Hitler Campbell

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
Little Adolf Hitler Campbell
« on: 29 October 2011 at 01:50 »
We called our boy Adolf Hitler - but we're not racists

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/world/we-called-our-boy-adolf-hitler-but-were-not-racists/story-e6frea8l-1226179050588

HEATH and Deborah Campbell have three children: Adolf Hitler, 5, Aryan Nation and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie, both 3.

They insist they aren't racist - they just like the names.

Heath and Deborah Campbell have covered their house in swastikas and have swastika tattoos.

But still, they insist they aren't racist - they just like swastikas.

[Snip]

"The judge and Division of Youth and Family Services told us that there was no evidence of abuse and that it was the names. They were taken over the children's names," Mr Campbell said. [more ...]

My comment that will be rejected

Quote from: Hidden to Guests
A former neighbour of mine got into massive gambling debts and changed his name to Joseph Stalin Lastnamewithheld. When asked about it, he would launch into long winded explanations about his hero being Stalin and how this country needs to change - consider the irony that he came here as a refugee from Hungary fleeing from the Iron Curtain of Communist dictatorships? The point is, anyone with a sense of history that questioned his choice in names was immediately accused of being a "Nazi!" If you persisted, he would ring the police, put on his "me no speak English well" act and have you harassed within an inch of your life for whatever it was that he could make up that day. Now, if Joseph Stalin is able to live peacefully and unvilified for his obnoxious beliefs that the worst mass murderer of all time is the greatest man that ever lived and impose them on others, why should little Adolf Hitler not be left alone? Considering Adolf's death count is significantly lower than Stalin's, I think they are just picking on poor little Adolf because those in power are hypocritical haters with no sense of true justice.

Cailen.
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
P.O. Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Hidden to Guests

• Junior Author
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: Little Adolf Hitler Campbell
« Reply #1 on: 09 June 2012 at 02:31 »
A judge ordered the kids to stay in the custody of the state just a few days ago. I don't agree with them taking the kids over their names but really what idiot names their kids that? Then expects the world to not have a problem with it...they really hurt the kids with the names,they should have thought about that before naming them.

Hidden to Guests

• Retired
  • Disabled by Request
  • The Church of Creativity New England, USA Retired
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #2 on: 09 June 2012 at 20:18 »
The more I hear about this story the more I suspect it is a jewsmedia stunt.
Nonetheless, if it is true, then I agree with "Dissent". The parents are idiots. There are proper names or ancient names that could have been used to honor Herr Hitler or the White Race.
There was only one Adolph Hitler and burdening a five year old with that mantle of greatness is too much.
Formerly WCOTC, CT USA

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #3 on: 05 April 2016 at 09:25 »
Man who named his children Adolf Hitler and Arian Nation claims unfair treatment

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/man-who-named-his-children-adolf-hitler-and-arian-nation-claims-unfair-treatment/news-story/87cd3f91481bfe5d44383ffc5c13a858

A SELF-DESCRIBED Nazi dad plastered head to toe in swastika tattoos and sporting a moustache made famous by Adolf Hitler says he is misunderstood.

Isidore Heath Campbell, who named his children Adolf Hitler Campbell and JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell, made headlines in 2008 for trying to buy a cake.

Mr Campbell and his then-wife, Deborah, both white supremacists, asked a local store to bake a cake with the words “Happy Birthday, Hitler” written on top with icing.

The store refused and the story was shared around the world. Days later the couple received a phone call from child protective services and had their two children taken away.

That was a little over seven years ago and the couple has largely stayed out of the news. A new documentary, released on US iTunes on April 5, is expected to change that.

The film, Meet the Hitlers, explores where the family finds itself all these years down the track and how naming their son after the world’s most famous Nazi has affected them.

“I have different beliefs. I believe in whites (living) with whites, blacks with blacks, Spanish with Spanish,” Mr Campbell says. “I don’t see anything wrong with that.”

In an excerpt from the film shared by The Atlantic, Mr Campbell said his custody battle is ongoing. He said it has nothing to do with neglecting his children and everything to do with outside perception.

“A person makes a person, a name doesn’t,” he told filmmakers.

He said the family was “treated like garbage” after the story went public and nothing has changed.

“(Child protective services) stripped my kids down in my house, checked my kids all out. They found no child abuse, no nothing. They got a court order and they removed my kids. That was it. I didn’t even get to say goodbye.” [more ...]
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
P.O. Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Hidden to Guests

• Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Northern Ireland
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #4 on: 08 April 2016 at 11:21 »
The perils of Holywood nazism, that this kook imagines himself to be a reincarnation of Hitler is bad, but including innocent White children in his fantasy is truly sick!
Reverend Gregg E. Imperium. Formerly WCOTC Northern Ireland.

Deutsches Leben unter ADOLF HITLER

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Replies: 0
Popularity: 1029
Last post 16 August 2011 at 08:35
by Hidden to Guests
Adolf Hitler: The Greatest Story NEVER Told

Replies: 2
Popularity: 1066
Last post 20 April 2019 at 11:05
by Hidden to Guests
Hollywood Hitler: Add your Uncle Adolf Movies Here

Replies: 1
Popularity: 946
Last post 29 December 2013 at 10:56
by Hidden to Guests
4/20/2014: Happy Birthday Adolf Hitler!!!

Popularity: 1289
Last post 20 April 2014 at 21:29
by Hidden to Guests
Austrian Authorities seize Adolf Hitler's house of birth for destruction

Popularity: 934
Last post 01 July 2017 at 08:03
by Hidden to Guests

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]