No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: DAVID DUKE RUNNING FOR PRES 2012

Hidden to Guests

• Friend of Creativity
  • National Alliance Chairman
      • Hidden to Guests
      • National Alliance
Re: DAVID DUKE RUNNING FOR PRES 2012
« Reply #10 on: 03 January 2011 at 22:31 »
If Mr Duke did run the media aint gonna give him any air time but negative air time. They hardly even mentioned that Ron Paul was running when he ran. I think we all can use that as an example, besides aint Roper runnin also?

I don't know if any of these men are running for office, but if they do our Creativity Alliance will wish them good luck. Creativity is a religion. We don't meddle much with political campaigns unless a Creator is running for something.

Carl, I notice you put Christian Identity as your religion. Have you had a chance to look over our Creativity literature? If so, what is your impression?

Creators don't believe in Yahweh or Yashua or David or Abraham or Moses or any of those other imaginary characters from the Bible. Unlike Christian Identity, Creators' religion is all about race preservation and the long term welfare and advancement of our people ONLY.

Please share your impressions with us, Carl. That's what Creativity is all about: deprogramming our people from Christianity, or as some of us like to say, Christinsanity. Most Creators were raised as Christians; some come to us as atheists -- all were looking for a rational, ethnocentric belief system and found that PM Klassen's Nature-based teachings struck a chord with them.  Most people, for good reason, either love Creativity or they hate it. Those who love Creativity should join their strength with ours.
Former Hasta Primus for P.M. Ben Klassen with the Church of the Creator at North Carolina and later the right-hand man for Dr William Pierce with the National Alliance. Currently the Chairman of the National Alliance.

David Duke arrested in Prague

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General News

Replies: 1
Popularity: 2796
Last post 25 April 2009 at 16:33
by Hidden to Guests
My Awakening - By Dr. David Duke

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Replies: 0
Popularity: 1429
Last post 15 October 2011 at 03:11
by Hidden to Guests