No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

30 October 2019 at 03:07
Delenda est Judaica!

Aut Vincere Aut Mori!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 22:17
White Flight is the ultimate act of Surrender and cowardice.

Only through struggle and resistance can a lasting victory be obtained.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 13:15
No matter how bleak the future seems at times, Love for my Race always gives me the strength to fight on.  RAHOWA!!!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

27 October 2019 at 06:23
RaHoWa Brother. Welcome back.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

26 October 2019 at 18:05
RAHOWA everyone.. I've been busy over this past summer, hope all is well
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

20 October 2019 at 15:38
BBC Journalist exposes a paedophile former British Prime Minister.

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

20 October 2019 at 14:14
RaHoWa! The Shout Box isn't always about News. Just shout it ... shout it out loud.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

17 September 2019 at 09:55
Newly discovered photo of Ben Klassen at Otto, NC. 8/8/88

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11578.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

25 August 2019 at 08:00
We don't always notice the MSM banging on about us ... but when we do, we make sure to keep it. So check out the usual "Nazi" bullshit from the anti-White SPLC in our latest half dozen posts in CREATIVITY IN THE MSM (NEWS).
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

11 August 2019 at 04:05
CA-TV Video Player added to the Chat:

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/chat

More videos will be added soon.

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Bees in trouble

Hidden to Guests

• Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity England
      • Hidden to Guests
Bees in trouble
« on: 04 May 2008 at 23:15 »
Evidence is coming to light of a massive die off of honey bees. This is of concern to Creators since honey bees are a litmus test of environmental health. They are like canaries in the mine shaft warning of toxic gas.
30% of all food stuffs and all fruit depend on bees for pollination. A loss of the honey bee could directly inflate food prices and lower the quality of our salubrious diet.

links

http://www.organicconsumers.org/articles/article_5375.cfm

http://iamblogging.net/archives/2007/02/mysterious_mass.html

What can we do?
1,Argue against pesticides and in favour of organic farming.
2,If you have a garden or land a hive/ multiple hives (I've dug about 10) can be constructed by digging a baseball size hole  in dry ground under a flagstone. Line the hole with moss and make a bee size whole entrance.
3,Make a compost pile of dead plant matter where bees can hibernate over winter.
4, Don't use any pesticides etc
5, try to plant wildflowers in your garden.
Formerly with the Premier Church of Creativity under Ben Klassen, PM.

Hidden to Guests

• Friend of Creativity
  • If it ain't White, it ain't right!
      • Hidden to Guests
      • kike_killa_!
Re: Bees in trouble
« Reply #1 on: 14 July 2008 at 14:04 »
the extermination of bees is almost certainly being done by vrs licorice all-sorts of ZOG-bot filth!.....they are endeavouring to engineer a global food-shortage so that the White Race can be more easily controlled!....there is a cominbation of techniques: EM radiation (mobile 'phone towers & other 'strange antennas' placed in different locales) & 'chemtrails' are just two of them!.....also: GM-crops & bee-specific pesticides..... how like ZOG to try & wipe out a useful, industrious & helpful insect like the bee.....there's only one way to stop this: the violent over-throw of the entire ZOG/JOG system ASAP!

cheers!

"I say unto you: 'stand! men of the West' !" (Aragorn: "The Return of the King" by J R R Tolkien)

Hidden to Guests

• Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity England
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: Bees in trouble
« Reply #2 on: 30 July 2008 at 21:55 »
Its probably less a plot than just general human ineptness and incompetence driven by the materialism arising from the initial Jewish culture distortion.
Hitler stated in Mein Kampf that should the Jews triumph over the peoples of the world their victory laurel would be the funeral wreath of mankind;Primarily by democracy and communism depriving the Earth of the Aryan elite (the only superior individuals capable of solving problems of a global scale.

I have a problem with the violent overthrow bit (it is contrary to Creativity doctrine) and expect it is just rhetoric.
 I'm well read historically and the conditions for successful revolution just do not exist and are unlikely to exist in the West for sometime. I wish it would happen like the military would take over and sort the problems out but specific conditions are needed for a successful revolution.
1. poverty and over population- none of which the west has.
2. An obvious oppressive  culturally alien ruling caste- we have one but their rule is benign and cryptic.
3. A neighbouring state able to supply refuge, weapons and supplies- this doesn't exist.
4. A sympathetic populus.

barring this only a coup by the wealthy backed by an ambitious general, the police and militias under the guise of restoring order could succeed.
Formerly with the Premier Church of Creativity under Ben Klassen, PM.

Government Visa Marriage Program Causes Trouble

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Downunder News

Replies: 0
Popularity: 841
Last post 03 September 2016 at 00:24
by Hidden to Guests
NJ cop in trouble for racist actions against blacks.

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard American News

Popularity: 686
Last post 02 November 2017 at 05:27
by Hidden to Guests
White bartender in trouble for fighting nigger woman

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard American News

Popularity: 94
Last post 22 March 2019 at 23:46
by Hidden to Guests

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]