Shout It Out Loud!

Private

Private

2021 Jul 30 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!
Private

Private

2021 Jul 29 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Jul 22 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ https://creativityalliance.com/forum/general-jabber/white-pride-the-ultimate-pride
Private

Private

2021 Jul 21 07:24:47
Private

Private

2021 Jul 20 04:25:52
 :ok good to know, R!
Private

Private

2021 Jul 20 03:26:53
Zac Wylde has spoken out against musicians that believe White Pride is as valid as Black Pride.

So I deleted all his albums I downloaded for free. I don't pay the Jew for entertainment.
Private

Private

2021 Jul 19 21:00:35
Private

Private

2021 Jul 19 04:54:38
Private

Private

2021 Jul 17 19:37:46
Private

Private

2021 Jul 12 03:18:10
My neighbors and I were having a community sing along. I happened to catch a short segment of one of the earlier practice sessions. Watch me whoop these niggers into shape ...

8)
Private

Private

2021 Jun 26 03:56:43

You Fought All the Way
Johnny Reb
Private

Private

2021 Jun 25 12:53:55
Private

Private

2021 Jun 20 03:43:49
Private

Private

2021 Jun 20 02:46:20
Private

Private

2021 Jun 19 11:48:24
Greetings from Creator P.O.W. Rev. Joel, Michigan Gulag.

Forum Topic Link
Private

Private

2021 Jun 15 03:10:17
Racial Greetings to all my Brothers and Sisters. Br.Zachary Barfield (#A607507) C.O.C.- OH
Private

Private

2021 Apr 26 07:24:49
Private

Private

2021 Apr 25 04:19:02
Private

Private

2021 Apr 25 04:13:58
Private

Private

2021 Apr 24 20:06:22
Private

Private

2021 Apr 23 03:35:05
Joe Biden: "We don't need another NIGGER bigshot."
Gallery Link

Private

2021 Apr 22 02:51:04
Happy birthday Adolph Hitler. You fought the good fight to the end. Both to save your own country at home. And also to try to save the world from the Jew run New World Order!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 21 06:03:34
HAPPY :hitler!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 20 23:47:55
Happy Hitler Day!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 20 10:55:31
Happy Birthday Uncle Adolf!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 16 06:48:16
Gallery Link
Private

Private

2021 Apr 07 21:58:00
Being Scots, I know the Irish better than most. Scots and Irish are the same Sub-Race of White Man: Celtic Gaels. However, there are two types of Irish: Decent Irish and whiny Victim Irish that are as bad as any Nigger or Jew. They'll murder you then bitch  they are "Victims of English tyranny."
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 13:02:38
It's not the IRA I support, but rather some of their tactics. Irish women and Irish music I definitely support. ;D
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 06:52:30
CREATIVITY IS AN ENEMY OF THE IRA.
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 01:16:03
Private

Private

2021 Apr 04 03:24:19
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 22:27:00
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 22:21:54
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 10:00:00
Testing Odysee.com

For More Information: https://creativityalliance.com/forum/help!/embedding-odysee-videos
Private

Private

2021 Apr 02 20:46:59
Private

Private

2021 Apr 02 14:52:32
Band from Serbia

Private

Private

2021 Apr 01 22:57:46
Private

Private

2021 Apr 01 20:15:33
Nothing smoked that nigger, but the devil's right hand ...
;D

Private

Private

2021 Mar 28 01:47:24
PM Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for the $20 RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Mar 14 08:12:00

PM Joe Free in 23
Private

Private

2021 Mar 13 21:50:10
NER audiobook is still in operation. I've been listening to book I:

https://creativityalliance.com/23/ca-tv_player_ner1.html
Private

Private

2021 Mar 09 18:22:16
Private

Private

2021 Mar 09 17:00:39
Happy G.L.R. Day! 8)
Private

Private

2021 Mar 06 23:20:36
Private

Private

2021 Mar 05 20:37:12
Private

Private

2021 Mar 04 03:04:23
RaHoWa! All my love and respect to my fellow Creators, Br. Zachary Barfield         
#A607-507 T.O.C.I.  Ohio
Private

Private

2021 Feb 27 23:43:57

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Indoctrination of Our Youth

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
Re: Indoctrination of Our Youth
« Reply #30 on: 21 May 2021 at 01:09 »
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/oregon-1619-project-founder-nikole-hannah-jones

Oregon paid $50K for '1619' events where founder criticized colorblindness, said US never met founding ideals

www.foxnews.com

The Oregon Department of Education (ODE) doled out at least $50,000 for student- and teacher-designated events in which 1619 Project founder Nikole Hannah-Jones claimed, among other things, that America never lived up to its founding ideals and that Black Americans were the actual founding fathers.

ODE confirmed to Fox News on Tuesday that it paid the money to Hannah-Jones' speaking agency, Lavin, defending the 1619 Project as part of its mission to center Black student experiences. The sum included $25,000 each for two speaking engagements – one of which was broken into two separate events on the same day. In hosting the event, ODE partnered with the Oregon Alliance of Black School Educators (OABSE).

A student-designated event last week included Jones suggesting people couldn't understand President Trump's election or the Republican Party's activities without her perspective on slavery. During that session, she added that the legacy of slavery led to Derek Chauvin thinking he could get away with killing a Black man, George Floyd, on camera.

In a subsequent talk to teachers, she claimed that Black Americans were the nation's "founding fathers" and that they were the "most American of all." Video obtained by Fox News shows Hannah-Jones asserting that history was "really about power," that critics of her project are trying to maintain power, and that Black children can't be treated the same as White students in schools because colorblindness is unrealistic.

The sessions highlighted the beliefs behind a project that is being promoted in schools across the nation. Jones has repeatedly maintained that her project is a supplement for existing curricula and that no one is forced to use it. Still, many have expressed concerns about its historical accuracy and the types of ideas it promotes to children.

ODE Communications Director Marc Siegel defended the 1619 Project in a statement to Fox News.

"The pursuit of equity in education is trying to realize foundational commitments to belonging, the idea of ‘liberty and justice for all,’ and making sure the 'we' in 'We the People' is big and truly does include each and every student and family in the community," said Siegel.

"The experiences of Black students and families can and must be centered in our state, including the fullness of Black histories and Black futures. ODE sponsored discussions with Nikole Hannah-Jones as a critically acclaimed lead writer of ‘The 1619 Project’ in service of meeting these needs. The 1619 Project is an ongoing initiative from the New York Times that reframes the Black experience in American history and is a valuable resource."

Hannah-Jones: BLM exists because America has never lived up to its founding ideals

Chris Riser, an Oregon teacher who was reportedly suspended for a Black Lives Matter walkout, had asked Jones during the student-designated event why the facts in her project were important for students of European descent.

Hannah-Jones responded, in part, by saying that "what we call American history is really White history with a little bit of other people sprinkled in – but mostly to explain why White people have done what they do."

The "standard" history taught in American schools, Hannah-Jones said, depicted a "country that doesn't actually exist. It's a country that erases all of these other people who were here."

She added: "And when you're talking specifically about Black Americans, so much of how our country would develop was because of slavery and the anti-Blackness that arose to really justify slavery … it influences the Declaration [of Independence]. The original version of the Declaration of Independence actually talks about slavery and really blames slavery on the king of Britain. It influences our Constitution, it influences our Supreme Court, our legal system. So, when we teach this as a separate history, we actually are not equipping students to understand the country in which we live. We are equipping students to understand a country that I guess some people would like to pretend that we have, but not the actual country."

Hannah-Jones went on to argue that Black Americans and White responses to them both shaped American culture "in many ways, and that is why this history is important for all Americans to learn."

"If you want to understand how does a White minority believe that the last election's illegitimate and actually ransack and lead an insurrection on the American Capitol, you have to understand the history of Black people in this country. And without that, you actually can't explain the election of Donald Trump, you can't explain what's happening in the Republican Party right now, and you can't explain the insurrection, you can't explain what happened to George Floyd – like you can't explain any of that with the history that we're being taught."

Riser responded by agreeing with her assertion about Floyd and asking why the Black Lives Matter (BLM) movement is a "teachable moment for children and youth today."

Hannah-Jones told Riser that the reason BLM "has to exist is because our country has never lived up to its founding ideals. In fact, those tensions that come into play since 1619, the tension between a country – because what we also don't learn is that the first kind of … democracy for White people begins in 1619 as well. That's when the colonists hold the first vote on this soil as opposed to being dictated to from Britain. So, we have both this burgeoning democracy and this burgeoning slavery that begin both in 1619, and those tensions are tensions that we grapple with even now. And those tensions are what we see when we see that a White law enforcement officer actually believes that he can kill a Black man in the street while it's being filmed and that he will not bear consequence for that."

"That is the legacy of 1619," Hannah-Jones added, as Riser nodded his head in agreement. "That is the legacy that that moment puts into play."

Hannah-Jones: Black Americans are the real founding fathers

Throughout this session and the one with parents, Hannah-Jones described history as a function of power. Her project, she said, was about "narrative" and "memory," and was designed as an "argument" for students to assess.

The "curated facts," which she said were taught in schools, were what "people in power decided to tell us."

Opposition to her project wasn't about history but rather about maintaining power, she told teachers.

"When I said what would it mean to think about America as 1619 as our origins, not 1776? And how would thinking about our origins as being slavery and not freedom fundamentally shift the way that we understand our country? That's very powerful but that's also very frightening to people who need to believe in this idea of exceptionalism … History is – and I mean history not history in this happened on this date by this person, but history in our understanding of what happened in the past – is really about power," she said.

"It's always been about power, and folks have not had to share that power in this way, and when you look at all of the opposition to this project, it's not about the facts of history, it's about who has always had the power to shape the narrative and not wanting to give that power up – and that you have a fundamentally different understanding of this country if you talk about this country through the lens of slavery and Black people than you do if you talk about it through White people and freedom."

She similarly criticized anti-CRT laws as an attempt to further a narrative of American greatness.

"If you read the text of the anti-1619, anti-critical race theory laws, they're not camouflaging at all what those laws are about," she said.

"What they're saying is not we don’t want the facts of history taught. What they're saying is, our students are need to learn a patriotic history. You know, we don't need to spend all this time on these divisive things that happened in the past. We need to teach a history that is about unity and the narrative of American greatness.

"That's about memory … we intentionally are being told that we have to forget these ugly parts of our history because they're too hard and they don't jive with the idea of America that we want to believe. That's not an argument about facts, and that's not an argument about history. That's an argument about saying we only want to present to our children a very sanitized, patriotic version of history."

Hannah-Jones added that her opening essay for the 1619 Project was the "most patriotic" thing she'd ever written. "It was accidentally patriotic, and that's not an essay saying we should hate America, or America should not exist. It's actually saying Black people are the most American of all, that we are this nation's founding fathers, and that we have a right and should claim the flag inherited of the country that we built."

The 1619 Project similarly reads: "My father … knew what it would take me years to understand: that the year 1619 is as important to the American story as 1776. That black Americans, as much as those men cast in alabaster in the nation’s capital, are this nation’s true ‘founding fathers.’ And that no people has a greater claim to that flag than us."

During last week's webinar, Hannah-Jones added: "So, you realize that when they're saying it's anti-patriotic, what they're really saying is that patriotism must be defined one, by Whiteness, and two, by an unquestioning, uncritical, flag-pin wearing, superficial valorization of our country no matter its ills – which I don't think is patriotism."

Oregon DOE comes under fire for racial curricula

Last week's webinar once again put a spotlight on a state that has come under fire for promoting controversial ideas about race and identity.

Fox News previously reported on ODE's embrace of a teacher training program that critiqued objectivity in math and argued White supremacy manifested itself in a focus on finding the right answer.

More recently, theBeaverton School District received attention for a Zoom equity training in which a teacher suggested that others didn't belong there if they didn't embrace certain ideas about racism. Multiple teachers, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, told Fox News they felt fear and intimidation surrounding the issue in the school district.

Jeanette Schade, a former school board candidate in Beaverton, told Fox News that Hannah-Jones' work "should not be anywhere near children as it is filled with inaccuracies and her personal opinion." In another email, Schade told Fox News "our constitutional republic is eroding quickly with garbage like this!"

Hannah-Jones' highly controversial project won her a Pulitzer and praise from many. Still, some historians and politicians have argued that she distorted the truth of America's founding.

WHAT IS CRITICAL RACE THEORY?

Many have described CRT and diversity trainings as actual racism in that they suggest Whiteness and Blackness are associated with certain traits. Defenders have argued that CRT and related trainings help to address underlying structures of racism and root out implicit bias against minorities.

During last week's event, Hannah-Jones derided attempts at colorblindness, arguing that Black students shouldn't be treated the same. She was responding to a question from a White school counselor at a predominantly White school.

"We're told that we're supposed to be colorblind and treat all students the same, but when you are a racial minority in an institution that is not built for you, you can't actually be treated exactly the same," she said.

"There needs to be an acknowledgement that this is a more difficult situation for you, that this can be an uncomfortable or challenging, that you need additional support and that's OK to acknowledge that."

In Hannah-Jones' first ODE-sponsored event, a Portland State University professor claimed slavery never ended and that Oregonians needed to give back indigenous land.

"One of the things that is really important I think is to not frame slavery as a legacy but as it’s still here. Its legacy suggests that it’s over and there’s some remnants of it moving forward," said Black Studies Chair Ethan Johnson.

"And I would suggest that, no, slavery is right here, and I think one of the problems that we get caught up in is that we say slavery is kind of relegated to this idea of working for free, right? And I think that’s really problematic -- at least that’s the dominant ways that we think about it." He added that slavery played out in other ways, such as a lack of honor for Black people and the state allegedly taking away children because of the color of Black parents' skin.

Portland State told Fox News it "is committed to academic freedom and free speech. We respect and support the right of faculty, staff and students to share their views on any platform they choose."

In lengthy statements to Fox News, ODE defended each of the webinars.

"At the center of Oregon’s work on equity is attention to what it means to belong and to create conditions in school engagement that support student belonging," said Siegel.

I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #31 on: 13 June 2021 at 20:01 »
https://thepostmillennial.com/watch-6th-grade-teacher-launches-tirade-of-abuse-on-student-after-he-says-he-feels-ignored-for-being-straight

WATCH: 6th-grade teacher launches tirade of abuse on student after he says he feels 'ignored' for being straight

thepostmillennial.com

A disturbing video has surfaced of a 6th-grade teacher angrily insulting one of her students several times, after he said he felt ignored for being straight.

"Middle school teacher calls student 'ignorant,' 'butthead,' and 'jerk' for requesting one of her unicorn cupcakes. Why? Because he said he felt 'ignored' for being straight":

This incident took place at Pershing Middle School in Springfield MO, and the video has been uploaded to Twitter on Friday.

The video starts with the teacher responding to a question a male student had posed just prior to the recording of the video. It appears that the teacher was giving out "unicorn cupcakes" to all the non-straight people in her class for Pride Month, and the student wanted to know why straight people couldn't get cupcakes too.

The teacher was not happy at all with the question and said, "I care about straight people, but just cause I support... another thing doesn't mean I don't support straight people too."

"Just cause I'm [unintelligible] doesn't mean I don't support black people, or Irish, people, or ignorant people," continues the teacher, here indicated the student who asked the question.

"I never said it was like that," replied the student off-screen.

"Would you like a special unicorn cupcake for being a straight jerk?" asks the teacher, raising her voice.

"Yes!" exclaimed the student.

"Alright, c'mere, get a straight-jerk cupcake, for being a pill."

Now trying to apparently de-escalate the situation, the student comments "I'm just trying to be annoying."

"You are annoying," responds the teacher. "You are very successful, congratulations! ... What a dip."

"What?" asked the student. "A dip. Like a dipstick, a butthead, a weasel, a pain in my butt," answers the teacher.

"I thought you said something else," says the voice of the female student who appears to probably be the one recording with her cellphone.

The teacher continued, stating that "everyone is welcome to a unicorn cupcake."

I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #32 on: 06 July 2021 at 13:27 »
The National Education Association (NEA) has finally admitted to what we've known for a long time. Our enemies have expanded their relentless attack on our children, to brain pollute them at an early age. Since they are unable break the strong will of a racially conscious White person, our enemies plans are to indoctrinate of our youth to cripple our racial family.

https://nypost.com/2021/07/05/embracing-critical-theory-teachers-union-says-they-control-what-kids-learn/

Embracing critical theory, teacher’s union says they — not parents — control what kids learn

By Christopher F. Rufo
July 5, 2021 | 7:34pm | Updated

People protesting Critical Race Theory at Loudoun County School Board headquarters, in Ashburn, Virginia on June 22, 2021.REUTERS/Evelyn Hockstein

The political left wants critical race theory in every school district in the nation.

The nation’s largest teachers union has approved a plan to promote critical race theory in all 50 states and 14,000 local school districts.

Over the weekend, the National Education Association (NEA) held its annual Representative Assembly, with delegates from across the United States voting on priorities and allocating funding for the upcoming school year, with the ideology of critical race theory — a form of race-based Marxism — taking center stage.

The union, which represents 3 million public school employees, approved funding for three separate items related to this issue: “increasing the implementation” of “critical race theory” in K-12 curricula, promoting critical race theory in local school districts, and attacking opponents of critical race theory, including parent organizations and conservative research centers.

This is a significant reversal. For the past month, liberal pundits and activists have insisted that critical race theory is not taught in K-12 schools. This was always a bad-faith claim — critical race theory has made inroads in public schools for more than a decade — but the NEA’s official endorsement is the final nail in the coffin.

In the resolution, the union agreed to publicly “convey its support” for critical race theory, oppose restrictions in state legislatures, and use schools for political activism. The delegates pledged to “join with Black Lives Matter at School and the Zinn Education Project” to hold a “national day of action” on George Floyd’s birthday, recruiting teachers to hold political demonstrations and “teach lessons about structural racism and oppression.”

The resolution also promised to develop a study to critique “empire, white supremacy, anti-Blackness, anti-Indigeneity, racism, patriarchy, cisheteropatriarchy, capitalism, ableism, [and] anthropocentrism” — that is, adopting the most fashionable and intellectually bankrupt ideas from the universities and bringing them into grade-school classrooms.

Finally, the NEA passed a resolution to “research the organizations” who oppose critical race theory — including grassroots parent organizations — and provide its operatives resources for attacking them. This is dystopian: The national teachers union will use union dues, originating from taxpayers, to attack public school parents who oppose the racial indoctrination of their children.

The NEA’s militant stance on critical race theory provides much-needed clarity on the issue. Progressives such as MSNBC host Joy Reid can no longer disingenuously claim that critical race theory is only taught in law schools or that it is only a “lens” for examining American history. The teachers union has nationalized critical race theory and committed to the full range of left-wing radicalism, including opposition to “capitalism” and “anthropocentrism.”

Largest US teachers union vows to ‘fight back’ against CRT critics

Moving forward, the question is now clear: Who decides what happens in public schools? Parents, voters and state legislatures? Or the national teachers union and its allies in the public school bureaucracy?

Fortunately, the American public isn’t ready to cede its authority to left-wing ideologues masquerading as educators. According to a recent YouGov survey, 58 percent of Americans oppose critical race theory, including 72 percent of independents who believe teaching it in schools is “bad for America.”

The uprising that has begun in local school boards could soon turn into a national movement, with implications for the midterm elections and beyond.

There is nothing more important than what happens to our children — and, as parents are quickly realizing, critical race theory is ideological poison.

Christopher F. Rufo is a senior fellow at the Manhattan Institute.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #33 on: 08 July 2021 at 13:48 »
The pedophiles have made a song boasting about grooming children.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #34 on: 25 July 2021 at 13:20 »
As much as I believe that racial conciousness should be nurtured/developed in all our White children,  Critical Race Theory (CRT) is full of lies and bad intentions. CRT is designed to demonize our White children and make them feel negative about themselves and their species/race. Instead our White children should be taught the truth, how the White race was/is the the most creative, productive, and forward thinking human species on the planet. 

https://www.newsweek.com/hasbro-insider-says-crt-being-taught-kids-through-products-1611105

Hasbro Insider Claims CRT Is Being Taught to Kids Through Products

newsweek.com

A Hasbro worker claimed the company is attempting to teach children critical race theory through its products in an interview with the far-right activist group Project Veritas.

David Johnson, a packaging engineer who had been temporarily contracted to work with Hasbro for several weeks, claimed the company is working with the nonprofit organization The Conscious Kid to give Hasbro employees "critical race theory" training.

According to its website, The Conscious Kid is "an education, research, and policy organization dedicated to equity and promoting healthy racial identity development in youth." The organization offers support in "taking action to disrupt racism in kids."

The Conscious Kid's website offers resources, book lists and a special section dedicated to AAPI stories for adults to reference while teaching children about race.

Johnson spoke with Project Veritas founder James O'Keefe in an interview that was posted on YouTube. In the interview, Johnson rejected the idea that children should be taught about race at a young age, calling it "absurd."

"I think it's absurd to just state as fact that at two years old, that children are going to be racist, and using race to reason about who they're going to play with, and discriminating based on," Johnson said.

Packaging engineer David Johnson said Hasbro is working with the nonprofit organization The Conscious Kid to "indoctrinate" children in teaching them about critical race theory. Here, Hasbro toys are seen on display at a Target store on February 08, 2019, in San Rafael, California. Justin Sullivan/Getty Images

During the interview, Johnson claimed that Hasbro and The Conscious Kid were attempting to introduce children to racial bias "before they're really able to understand what race and racism is." He alleged children were being taught critical race theory through products and packaging, though he did not provide specific examples.

According to a 2020 study from the American Psychological Association (APA), adults in the United States believe children should be almost 5 years old before the subject of race can be discussed with them. The study noted that previous research has found children in preschool and younger are aware of race, and may have already developed negative thoughts about certain racial groups.

Jessica Sullivan, the study co-author and an associate professor of psychology at Skidmore College said the delay in the conversations may make changing preconceived beliefs more difficult.

"Children are capable of thinking about all sorts of complex topics at a very young age," Sullivan said. "Even if adults don't talk to kids about race, children will work to make sense of their world and will come up with their own ideas, which may be inaccurate or detrimental."

In a training video Johnson leaked to Project Veritas, Katie Ishizuka-Stephens, a co-founder of The Conscious Kid, cited similar research on how perceptions of race at a young age affect how children interact with others.

"Children as young as two are already using race to reason about people's behaviors, and we may see this play out in daycare or on the playground and how kids are starting to choose or exclude playmates and friends," she said in the video.

Johnson said he disagreed with the assertions and came forward with his story because he opposed the "indoctrination of children" through critical race theory, and that he did not believe teaching children about race would help to combat racist ideologies.

The study by the APA found strategies such as a "colorblind" approach or refusing to discuss the topic were well-meaning but ineffective as they do not adequately address racial inequalities in the United States.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948