Check out our new Shortened Web Link: W23.link » CreativityAlliance.com

Recent Posts

Shout It Out Loud!

Private

Private

2021 Oct 20 20:07:21
One of the first things PM Joe will be doing when he's free will be to establish Ben Klassen's Necropolis as a public memorial to Creators that have died.

Private

2021 Oct 20 15:25:52
I'm really sorry, my condelences!

And you don't know the funeral place or monument either, anything?
Private

Private

2021 Oct 20 14:48:56
To the best of my knowledge, Brian Kozel's exact date of birth is not mentioned anywhere.

From TTT - Holybooks Links #11: Brian Kozel (1971-1990) killed by a group of Mexican muds on September 15, 1990, in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

The last Creator friend of Rev. Kozel's was Rev. Michelle Wilson. She died some years ago.
https://w23.link/forum/profile/MichelleWilson

Private

2021 Oct 20 11:05:21
Hello Comrades! I would have a very important question!

I research the lives of white martyrs and collect data, writings!

Can anyone help?

What is Brian Kozel's exact date of birth?
Because I can't find it on the internet!

Please write a private message!   Greetings from Hungary
Private

Private

2021 Oct 16 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23
Private

Private

2021 Oct 07 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web Link
It also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.
Private

Private

2021 Oct 05 18:30:03
Private

Private

2021 Sep 30 00:48:57
Yessir, good to go. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger. >:D
Private

Private

2021 Sep 29 13:40:41
@Br.FelixRex, PM Joe was asking on the phone about you. Everything good?
Private

Private

2021 Sep 29 12:23:33
Private

Private

2021 Sep 29 12:19:25
Private

Private

2021 Sep 28 19:15:24
Private

Private

2021 Sep 28 18:47:18
Private

Private

2021 Sep 28 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!
Private

Private

2021 Sep 28 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!
Private

Private

2021 Sep 07 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.
Private

Private

2021 Sep 01 17:21:44
I agree with N567 - all fags must be gassed. T.me/deepstatepedohunters out
Private

Private

2021 Aug 15 14:23:40
𝖂𝖍𝖎𝖙𝖊 𝕷𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝕸𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗
Do your part and join the Church of Creativity.

https://creativityalliance.com/join 𝕽𝖆𝕳𝖔𝖂𝖆!
Private

Private

2021 Aug 14 16:13:57
Private

Private

2021 Aug 02 12:06:45

Ozzy's Latest Release:
Kosher Meal-Ticket
Private

Private

2021 Jul 31 07:34:02
Private

Private

2021 Jul 30 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!
Private

Private

2021 Jul 29 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Jul 22 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link
Private

Private

2021 Jul 21 07:24:47
Private

Private

2021 Jul 20 04:25:52
 :ok good to know, R!
Private

Private

2021 Jul 20 03:26:53
Zac Wylde has spoken out against musicians that believe White Pride is as valid as Black Pride.

So I deleted all his albums I downloaded for free. I don't pay the Jew for entertainment.
Private

Private

2021 Jul 19 21:00:35
Private

Private

2021 Jul 19 04:54:38
Private

Private

2021 Jul 17 19:37:46
Private

Private

2021 Jul 12 03:18:10
My neighbors and I were having a community sing along. I happened to catch a short segment of one of the earlier practice sessions. Watch me whoop these niggers into shape ...

8)
Private

Private

2021 Jun 26 03:56:43

You Fought All the Way
Johnny Reb
Private

Private

2021 Jun 25 12:53:55
Private

Private

2021 Jun 20 03:43:49
Private

Private

2021 Jun 20 02:46:20
Private

Private

2021 Jun 19 11:48:24
Greetings from Creator P.O.W. Rev. Joel, Michigan Gulag.

Forum Topic Link
Private

Private

2021 Jun 15 03:10:17
Racial Greetings to all my Brothers and Sisters. Br.Zachary Barfield (#A607507) C.O.C.- OH
Private

Private

2021 Apr 26 07:24:49
Private

Private

2021 Apr 25 04:19:02
Private

Private

2021 Apr 25 04:13:58
Private

Private

2021 Apr 23 03:35:05
Joe Biden: "We don't need another NIGGER bigshot."
Gallery Link

Private

2021 Apr 22 02:51:04
Happy birthday Adolph Hitler. You fought the good fight to the end. Both to save your own country at home. And also to try to save the world from the Jew run New World Order!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 21 06:03:34
HAPPY :hitler!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 20 23:47:55
Happy Hitler Day!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 20 10:55:31
Happy Birthday Uncle Adolf!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 16 06:48:16
Gallery Link
Private

Private

2021 Apr 07 21:58:00
Being Scots, I know the Irish better than most. Scots and Irish are the same Sub-Race of White Man: Celtic Gaels. However, there are two types of Irish: Decent Irish and whiny Victim Irish that are as bad as any Nigger or Jew. They'll murder you then bitch  they are "Victims of English tyranny."

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: National Anti-Gang/Anti-White Taskforce

Offline Private

• Brisbane Contact
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Brisbane Australia
    • Private
Police Targeted Young Aussie Street Gangs But Wont Target Niggers or Asian Thugs

In the 1980's & early 90's street crime in Sydney was at its worst, young jobless drunken teens aged 13 to 21 running wild committing any crime from senseless gang bashing's that left PPL critically injured and others with complete brain damage or dead, other crimes included car theft and robberies ECT. To combat these loosely disorganised random street thugs the NSW police had special anti gang squads of 4 to 5 cops to an unmarked car dressed in plain clothes, these cops would dish up severe beatings to these young thugs or anyone dressed in flannelette shirts and promptly leave the scene as quickly as they came, other times they would snatch repeat offender thugs off the street and throw them off cliffs, rooftops or out in front of moving trains. These specially trained jog units also targeted faggots which is fair enough, This was commonly known to happen in Sydney's Western & South western suburbs and troubled inner city areas. While it was a known fact among street level hoons about the cops back then it was kept out of the media as to their existence until about 2008/09. If the JOG cops could combat Whites back then why do they not target Sudanese gangs that do a robberies, home invasions and the killing of young white men and the rape of young white woman? answer: because they are too afraid of being labelled racists by the leftard jew news and government.
Free Resume Service for Whites Only.
https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,9222.0.html

The Church of Creativity Brisbane - Australia
Email: AU-Brisbane@creativityalliance.com

Online Private

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Forum Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
    • Private
    • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
It's bullshit.

I lived in Sydney in the Western Suburbs in the 80's, and was even arrested at age 13 for accidentally breaking a window and charged with Malicious Injury. The coppers there were politer than the Queensland police. Even when I wasn't in Sydney, I was constantly in touch with people in Sydney. I lived there until 84, when I moved to Queensland at age 14, and returned to Sydney several times a year until 89. Last time I was in Sydney with people I grew up with in the Western Suburbs was in 97.

Fags were targeted and pushed off the cliffs where they hung out, but because the fags were targeting young boys. That was done by the skeg/surfie gangs. Coppers got the blame because they didn't put in much effort to find the killers.

It was known that New South Wales coppers were corrupt and would look the other way if they agreed with having someone killed. That's what NSW coppers always did through NSW history traceable to the late 19th century. Killers, Drug Dealers and general Mobsters in the NSW criminal underworld, and faggots targeting young boys. A small percentage of the population that we all agree deserved to die anyway. Senior coppers were on the take with regular payments ... that's how it was.

And Queensland was worse: Coppers in uniform and standard patrol cars would regularly bash White teens. Why? Because that's how Qld coppers get their rocks off. We learned to fight back and give as good as we got. Back then, the coppers were big, fat and slow. They'd throw us around, try to smash our heads into walls and the cement; we'd sling a few punches and bugger off. No chance of being caught. We hadn't committed any crimes; we were just out on the street, visiting friends, going to work.

What I describe was common for Queensland police in the 80's and 90's. New South Wales was totally different. If NSW coppers were targeting Westy teens in flanos and/or gang colours in the Western Suburbs of Sydney, I would have known.

Cailen.

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Online Private

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
    • Private
Re: National Anti-Gang/Anti-White Taskforce
« Reply #97 on: 17 April 2021 at 08:23 »
They won’t go for Boongs. They are a protected species. 2% of population but 27% of the Gaol system. The UN and Sorros said that we took their land and introduced a capitalist system they don’t understand... yet and if they are all in Gaol they can’t breed and it’s genocide.

They won’t target reffos! The UN put them here! We never voted to have them!
People make money out of welfare jobs! People don’t want the branch they are sitting on cut!

We know the Piddle Easteners and Afro-coons are trouble, Dutton wants people who are not naturalised out if they go to Gaol 1+ years. However Vic Police won’t arrest niggers because the system wants them here and we have to change to accommodate!

Dutton wanted white South African reffos but .... for some reason they can’t come?! It’s just not cricket!
I guess even being model refugees Sorros doesn’t like that?! He wants more diversity and inter-racial relationships to mix everybody into mud, as the elite can control people easier when we are all mixed.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
{alt}

Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia - The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

https://CreativityAlliance.com/join

Online Private

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
    • Private
« Reply #98 on: 13 October 2021 at 14:08 »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10086875/Hells-Angel-Dayne-Brajkovich-wear-make-cover-gang-tattoos-WA.html

Tough new Unlawful Consorting, Prohibited Insignia Bill before WA Parliament

The law targets 46 gangs including Hells Angels, Bandidos, Gypsy Jokers

Penalties for displaying prohibited insignia include 12 months jail, $12,000 fine

Heavily-tattooed Dayne Brajkovich cited as example by WA Police commissioner

Acting WA Police commissioner Col Blanch said people such as heavily-tattooed Hells Angel Dayne Brajkovich may need to start wearing make-up or 'band-aids'.

Among Brajkovich's many tattoos are the word 'Hells Angels' on his forehead and '1%er' on his neck.

The tattoo '1%er' is accepted as claiming ownership of an outlaw motorcyle gang and widely taken to mean the wearer has committed violent acts for their club

Brajkovich bashed Rebels bikie kingpin Nick Martin during a brawl at a bar on November 24, 2020, two weeks before Martin was shot dead at the Perth Motorplex in Kwinana Beach.

Mr Dawson said Brajkovich's tattoos and clothing are 'totally disrespectful to not only the court but to the community'.

'This is not us being hyper-sensitive about what people wear, this is absolute defiance in saying 'I'm outside the law and I'm going to remain outside the law

The maximum penalties for wearing prohibited insignia under the new law are 12 months in jail, a $12,000 fine for individuals or up to $60,000 for 'corporations

Under the new law, gang members could also face a $12,000 fine and 12 months in jail for 'consorting' after being issued with a notice to disperse.

Gang members can be ordered to stay away from each other for three years and after two or more breaches, the gang members could face up to five years in jail.

WA Police Minister Paul Papalia said the new law was part of a plan to 'methodically dismantle bikie gangs in this State'.

'We are determined to make WA a safe place, without the fear of bikies pursuing their own vendettas at the expense of law-abiding citizens

WA Attorney General John Quigley said the legislation deliberately names '46 organisations, including outlaw motorcycle gangs from right across Australia, their affiliate gangs or "feeder clubs" and street gangs'.

'These organisations and their patches are designed to show affiliation with criminality and intimidate others, including law-abiding citizens in our community. This will cease once these laws are in place.'

'These laws represent the toughest and most comprehensive reforms to fight organised crime of all Australian States and Territories

:-\
I don’t like your body art or clothes! That’s illegal! Don’t like it?! Leave the state ! I guess you aren’t free to  do certain things in this 1984 of a state WA?!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
{alt}

Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia - The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

https://CreativityAlliance.com/join

Online Private

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Forum Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
    • Private
    • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #99 on: 14 October 2021 at 02:20 »
Tough new Unlawful Consorting, Prohibited Insignia Bill before WA Parliament

The law targets 46 gangs including Hells Angels, Bandidos, Gypsy Jokers

Out of the "46 gangs" 45 of them are Muslim crime gangs or contain Muslim elements and network with Muslim crime gangs. As for the single all-White Non-Muslim club that remains in existence, I don't owe them any friendship or allegiance, so I wont bother to give them the free publicity. So, what's the harm in banning the Colours of 45 Muslim crime gangs? There is none. However, it's not just the gangs involved, it's how it impacts on the rest of Australian society.

Australia's different Consorting Laws, Anti-Terrorism Laws, and so-called Anti-Bikie Laws have been used on ordinary innocent White Australians time and again. Obvious Muslims, Arabs, Africans, Polynesians and others are more or less left alone to their Black Privilege while stalking the streets, looking for the next score. Yet, innocent middle-aged White Australian males, who don't have the protection afforded by a Politically Correct Privilege are dragged out of cars, tasered and arrested on charges of basically Being White and Masculine/ Looking Like a Biker.

The message is clear: If you're a White male and you don't look like an obvious Poofter, you have no rights.

* Being a middle-aged White male alone is indicative of a crime

* Shaved head/Long hair, anything that is not died pink, blue and green is not permitted to be seen

* Clothing must be suitable for the Faggot Mardi Gras or else ... Especially Denim and Leather

* Having visible tattoos of any kind is like wearing a target

* Locked gates preventing unlawful (police) intrusion into your home is a breach of so-called Anti-Bikie Fortification Laws

* Wearing badges with numbers of any kind is Verboten!

... Do not be caught associating with other White males in public/Do not be caught out alone. White Masculinity is criminal/Non-White Masculinity is Cultural.

Covid Related: Wear a mask. Do not breath, eat, think, sh.it unless you've had a shot from an experimental vaccine that may or may not kill you. Sign in wherever you go in order that the Government can track your entire life. Do not consort in groups larger than three - Non-Whites are culturally excused from anti-consorting laws.
https://www.news.com.au/national/south-australia/qr-code-data-in-south-australia-secretly-being-backed-up-report-finds/news-story/439e43b6726501c4043669159311e057

Or Maybe Facebook Decides: (Yes, the Creativity Alliance is listed there)
https://theintercept.com/document/2021/10/12/facebook-dangerous-individuals-and-organizations-list-reproduced-snapshot

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10086643/Facebooks-secret-list-dangerous-individuals-organizations.html

https://theintercept.com/2021/10/12/facebook-secret-blacklist-dangerous

Ever had a visit from your local police because of something innocent you've written on Facebook? The only argument from the Do-Gooders is that Facebook is targeting the Politically Correct. The rest of us can go to Hel. And the Political Police are there to enforce Facebook's standards in your community.

It's not illegal to be White - Yet; but appearing White, Male and Masculine in public is definitely outlawed.

And finally, as for me, on Anzac Day this year - a Downunder version of Veterans' Day - I had coppers show up because I had dared to wash my car at a public car wash. They had come after me for being White, Middle-Aged, wearing jeans, boots and a leather vest. They came right up to me, noticed my military medals, turned around and went back to their car. Where they presumably radioed in for information and watched/filmed me cleaning my car. If it wasn't for my medals, I probably would have been arrested after being put to the usual bullshit of police harassment.

Some weeks ago, I drove past two coppers in the front yard of a resident in my local suburb. When I went past, they Starsky & Hutched it into their car and tried to follow me. I went around a round-about, going back the way I came, forcing them to do the same, turned off into back streets and zig-zagged to a major road and lost them - all without breaking any road rules.

My car is clean and well maintained. There is no reason to suspect it is unroadworthy. It's not that I'm a Creator, it's the fact that I'm a White Middle-Aged male. I don't have the protection of Black Privilege, so I'm Fair Game for anything according to the Anti-White Political Police that openly bend the knee to Black Lives.

Cailen.
W23

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

National Broadband Network a Total Farce

Started by Private

Replies: 0
Views: 2272
Last post 22 September 2010 at 11:39
by Private
Abbos burn the national flag

Started by Private

Replies: 1
Views: 3057
Last post 25 November 2014 at 02:41
by Private
Muslim students invited to walk out on the national anthem, if they choose.

Started by Private

Replies: 1
Views: 1569
Last post 07 May 2016 at 00:56
by Private
Heaven Forbid! Alt-Right Attempted to Join the Australian National Party

Started by Private

Replies: 2
Views: 657
Last post 02 November 2018 at 12:31
by Private
National Socialist Network (Australia) & Skinhead Snitches