Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

Australian Native Mud Crime

Started by Br.IanVonTurpie, Tue 26 Mar 2013

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

... Last post from previous page
http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/northern-territory/axeman-attacks-his-mate-after-argument-over-packet-of-doritos/story-fnk0b1zt-1227244544004

THE chips were down for a couple of armed men bloody boongswho got into a fight wielding a stick and an axe after one of them refused to share his packet of Doritos with the other. 

Duty Superintendent Louise Jorgensen said police were called to the scene near Darwin Post Office around 2pm on Saturday.

"It transpired that two males began arguing about a packet of Doritos," Duty Supt Jorgensen said.

"Apparently one was not sharing.

"The argument escalated and ... one of the males picked up a stick and threatened the other."

Supt Jorgensen said the other man then "casually got up, strolled over to a witches hat, lifted it up and grabbed an axe which had been hidden underneath".

"He then walked straight towards the other male threatening to hit him," she said.

On duty Transit Officers attempted to break the fight up and asked the man to drop the weapon.

"When he refused they approached and tackled him to the ground," Supt Jorgensen said.

"They held him until police arrived and executed the arrest."

The man was later charged with threatening behaviour and being armed in public

Kinda reminds me of this joke:-
What is black and white with a hint of yellow that moves like a cyclone around a parking lot?
[/An abo fighting a seagull over a chip!b]

I mean tell me a white man took this sort of umbridge to not being given a chip? Then getting so heated up to get an axe to fix the poor guy that didn't want to share?
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/northern-territory/drunk-bus-groper-sparks-fight/story-fnk0b1zt-1227266857350

A WOMAN who was repeatedly prodded by a drunken man( ABBO )on a bus before a passenger intervened and a fight broke out on board has urged parents to warn children about travelling on public transport. 

Passenger Kristy Norman, 29, was travelling on the bus to Casuarina when a man boarded in Fannie Bay and started menacing her on Saturday afternoon.

"I was reading a book on my phone and he sat behind me and started lunging forward and hitting my back whenever the bus stopped," Ms Norman said.

"I ignored it at first just thinking he was being a d---head or that it was an accident but then he started tapping me on the shoulder and on my back and wouldn't stop ... it just went on and on.

"Then it got worse and he started grabbing me on the shoulder so I yelled out as loud as I could. I could smell the rum he had been drinking and saw him with a can."

Ms Norman said she moved to another seat to get away from the man.

"I told the bus driver that the man wouldn't stop touching me and he picked up the radio and contacted the depot who informed security," she said. Ms Norman said another passenger came to blows with the man while still on board the bus.

"Another man was trying to defend me," she said. "There were fists flying, threats and swearing. The fight spilt down onto the aisle and the man nearly ended up in my lap."

The offender was detained by transit security once the bus arrived at the depot.

NT Police said the man, 33, was issued an infringement notice for disorderly behaviour.

Ms Norman said she was concerned the next victim could be a child.

"What if I had have been a young child?," she said.

"No young child would have known what to do and could have ended up worse than I did. But parents need to tell children what to do in situations like this.

"They need to make sure the child knows to approach the driver for assistance."

Since this offence took place in Darwin and the guy was a drunk and unpredictable, violent, clown you can bet your bottom dollar the Crook is an Abbo!
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/northern-territory/local-member-natasha-fyles-has-called-for-greater-police-presence-in-nightcliff-after-drunk-intimidating-behaviour-increased/story-fnk0b1zt-1227266250073

NIGHTCLIFF traders are again reporting a spike in drunken behaviour and assaults, and are calling for more police in the area. 

The traders say there has been a noticeable increase in anti-social behaviour since the Nightcliff police station closed, and another inexplicable increase in recent months.

Hairdresser Kathy Zafirou, who owns a salon at the Nightcliff shops, said that in recent weeks she's been spat on, and her husband has been verbally abused.

"It makes me feel horrible," she said.

"You can tell just walking through here that there's a lot of drinking going on."

Ms Zafirou said that traders are concerned for their personal safety, and fear that if the situation gets worse, customers might choose to take their business elsewhere.

Shadow Attorney-General and Member for Nightcliff Natasha Fyles said the Nightcliff area was now seeing the effects of the CLP backing away from its 2012 election promise to open the Nightcliff police station 24 hours a day.

Ms Fyles has renewed Labor's calls for an increased police presence in the area.

The area has seen both the station closed to the general public, and the local police beat closed entirely, which Ms Fyles says prevents police from having a consistent, local presence around shopping areas.

"The problem across Darwin is the worst it has been with incidents of alcohol-fuelled violence taking place constantly, including in broad daylight," Ms Fyles said.

She said complaints include urination and defecation in public, acts of extreme violence and drunkenness.

Police Minister Peter Chandler rejected the claims of the locals as "anecdotal", and pointed to an overall reduction in crime numbers across the Territory, particularly in Katherine and Alice Springs.

I know the area and when ever I go there, it is ALWAYS drunk Abbos making problems. Never seen any other nationalities!

The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/northern-territory/nt-police-seize-153-grams-of-cannabis-and-three-bottles-of-spirits-in-search-of-vehicle-in-remote-community/story-fnk0b1zt-1227267764008

FOUR men have been charged after NT police found 153 grams of cannabis and three bottles of spirits in a search of their vehicle on Tuesday. 

The vehicle was searched at a roadblock that was put in place on the Arnhem Highway.

Remote Sergeant Ben Schultz said the 153 grams of cannabis was worth an estimated $15,000 in the remote community.

"Also seized were 2 bottles of vodka and 1 bottle of Jim Beam," Serg Schultz said.

"Police will continue to target drugs and other illegal substances in communities to keep the residents safe from harm and free of exploitation."

A 29-year-old man was charged with possess trafficable quantity of cannabis and supply trafficable amount of cannabis

A 22-year-old man was charged with control liquor in a restricted area.

They were both bailed to appear in Ramingining Court on April 1.

A 28-year-old man was issued an infringement notice for control liquor in a restricted area and possess cannabis.

A 39-year-old man was issued a notice to appear for control liquor in a restricted area and possess cannabis.
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/centralian-advocate/mother-used-one-year-old-baby-as-weapon-in-alice-springs-street-fight/story-fnk4wgm8-1227272439724

A MOTHER(ABBO) used her one-year-old baby as a weapon during a shocking street fight in Alice Springs.

The child has been hospitalised and placed under the care of the NT Department of Children and Families. The mother(f*CKER) is under arrest and assisting police with inquiries.

It is understood the baby was grabbed by the ankles and swung at a man during the brawl on Smith St, Alice Springs, about 9.45am ­yesterday.

The distressing example of family violence comes amid efforts to highlight the extent of the problem in the NT.

NT Police confirmed they were investigating the incident and said the baby was not believed to be suffering serious injuries.

READ: DRUNK BUS GROPER SPARKS FIGHT

There are unconfirmed reports the baby was also dropped on to the ground during the incident.

Kidsafe NT chief executive Victoria Pollifrone described the alleged incident yesterday as "terribly sad and ­distressing".

"It's not just the physical injury to the baby but the emotional and mental," Ms Pollifrone said.

"It's very important not to judge people placed in situations where stress levels are so high they do irrational things to vulnerable children. WHAT DO THE BOONGS NEED TO STRESS ABOUT THEY DON'T WORK!? CAN'T PEOPLE REALISE THEY DO IRRATIONAL THINGS BECAUSE THEY ARE OF A RACE THAT HASN'T EVOLVED LIKE WE HAVE?

"Women who are victims of domestic violence should seek help from relevant support agencies long before it reaches such a crisis point."

So, this really just sums up how bloody backwards these Abbos are! Who else would do this? Would you hear this story in :- Zurich,Oslo,Osaka,Toronto?

No it is Alice Springs, the town where mad random stuff just happens at anytime due to the crook, coon content!

The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/northern-territory/remote-health-worker-still-in-job-despite-pot-charges/story-fnk0b1zt-1227275168834

A HEALTH practitioner working in a remote clinic is facing drug charges and ­concerns have been raised that a lack of supervision of her work practice is placing ­patient's lives at risk. 

Documents obtained by the NT News reveal that a formal complaint about the woman, employed by the NT Department of Health as an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Practitioner, has raised issues regarding her "health, performance and conduct".

The registered nurse who filed the complaint with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) said in it, "I reasonably believe the situation is sufficiently ­serious for immediate action ... to be taken in order to protect patients from Ms (name withheld)".

The complaint against the practitioner centres around her alleged inability to perform her role safely because of her alleged deliberate and persistent breaches of the conditions imposed upon her by her governing board (ATSIHP), her alleged regular misuse of recreational drugs, and her intention not to inform AHPRA of her recent arrest for the same.

"(Name withheld) has frequently been seen at work practising under the influence of drugs, namely marijuana," the document reads.

"Earlier this year (name withheld) was arrested ... and charged with possession/supply of marijuana ... She is due to appear in court again next month."

The registered nurse, who cannot be named for fear of retribution, also claims in her complaint that a senior manger was informed about the practitioner's drug charges but did not report it to AHPRA or take further action. However, Top End Health Service ­Acting Chief Operating Officer Michael Kalimnios said the ­department "provides services to consumers with the utmost care and respect to their needs and safety".

See this is what happens to their "trophy coons", the boongs they pay to get ushered through College and walk out "Amazing , industrious and skilled Indigenous people".

The Price is Reich!

Church Links Holy Books W.R.L. Friends Holoco$t Links

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Your Own Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Creativity Alliance & Church of Creativity: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained
» Save the White Race - Join the Church of Creativity «

23 Words
What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin.

Main Website   Forum RSS Feed   Send Mail   About Us
Copyright © 30 AC - AC (2003 CE - CE), Creativity Alliance. All Rights Reserved.
Back to the Top