• Free @JamesCostello P.O.W. UK - 5 Years for Anti-Immigration Stickers
Join the Church of Creativity - Limited Time: Free Membership

NYC: "Migrants Make Up 75% of Arrests": Grinning Migrant Arrested 5 Times

Started by G.L.R., Tue 03 Sep 2024

Previous topic - Next topic

G.L.R.

Migrants flooding NYC's justice system — making up '75% of arrests in Midtown'
  Sep. 2, 2024

Jefferson Maldenado, a 31-year-old migrant from Ecuador, has been arrested in New York City five times since arriving in the US earlier this year. His latest bust was for stealing a pair of pants and a beer from the Target near Herald Square. Asked why he committed the crime, the migrant thief said, "I wanted to change my clothes and think. "I wanted to sit down and think about my life, about what to do. Because this is not a normal world." ... Across New York, recently arrived migrants are flooding the criminal justice system — at far higher rates than public officials have acknowledged... A City Hall spokesman pointed to Mayor Eric Adams' previous calls for the City Council to change the sanctuary city laws. Last week, Adams said, "Right now, we don't have the authorization to be able to go and coordinate with ICE. We have to follow the law." ...

"Let's Go Brandon ... I agree!" :ok

G.L.R.

The DOJ and the DHS are led by Jews who openly defend open borders and illegal aliens.  NYC has the highest Jew population in the country.  I've always said that the Jew is 'pulling the carpet from under him'.  They are doing that simply because of their stated hatred of White (Christians).  The Jew also stated that if Israel is destroyed, they will resort to the "Samson Effect", which is to destroy everything and everyone around them with nuclear weapons.  Did 'inbreeding' cause this madness?  Or as the Book implies (John 8:44) they are simply evil.  The negro mayor of NYC of course is a helpless dunce.  Even the Jew York Post is fed up.  DUH!

G.L.R.

G.L.R.

Church Links Holy Books W.R.L. Friends Holoco$t Links

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Your Own Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Creativity Alliance & Church of Creativity: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained
» Save the White Race - Join the Church of Creativity «

23 Words
What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin.

Main Website   Forum RSS Feed   Send Mail   About Us
Copyright © 30 AC - AC (2003 CE - CE), Creativity Alliance. All Rights Reserved.
Back to the Top