Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

Australian Native Mud Crime

Started by Br.IanVonTurpie, Tue 26 Mar 2013

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

... Last post from previous page
http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/northern-territory/rosalie-lalara-sentenced-to-jail-over-475k-theft-from-the-groote-eyelandt-aboriginal-trust/news-story/21680fe1f0bd2313656ea60f079d7d0c

ROSALIE Lalara will spend at least 18 months behind bars for the "sad, pathetic" theft of nearly $500,000 from the Groote Eyelandt Aboriginal Trust.

NT Supreme Court Justice Graham Hiley said Lalara, 58, had breached the trust of her own people while she was the Public Officer for the trust, during which time she purchased dozens of boats, four-wheel-drives and quad bikes for friends.

In sentencing, Justice Hiley rejected an appeal for mercy from Lalara's lawyer, Marty Aust, who had argued, that Lalara's poor health and the dependence of her adult daughter — whose name is suppressed and who suffers from cerebral palsy — merited a lenient sentence.

Justice Hiley found that Lalara was to blame for her own "sad pathetic story", made worse by her repeated sacking of lawyers, her dubious, last minute apology and her failure to pay back any money to the trust.

Another boong who can't be trusted to handle tax payer's money! Then they complain they are so hard-done-by by the White Man but it's not us! Their own scum breeds steal from their community chest!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/only-in-the-territory/dashcam-catches-terrifying-moment-man-nearly-hit-by-car-at-high-speed-on-stuart-highway/news-story/15be402c15209feae42ce26dcec4b8ed

DASHCAM vision has caught the terrifying moment a pedestrian was nearly hit by a car at high speed on the Stuart Highway.

It was the same stretch of road where a man was killed less than two weeks later.

The footage, captured on April 9 near Allora Gardens, showed the man stand up from lying in the centre of the Stuart Highway as several cars swerved to avoid hitting him.

The grey-haired, bearded man appeared unfazed as a car sped past while he was bent over to pick up his belongings.

The car narrowly avoided him before he trundled slowly off the road in front of a halted bus.

On Wednesday, a man was killed and another woman seriously injured after walking into traffic on the same stretch of road.
Duty Superintendent Shaun Furniss urged pedestrians to take responsibility for their lives and pay attention to their surroundings near roads.

"You've got a two-tonne piece of metal coming down the road at 80km/h," he said.

"If you're around a road you need to take certain amounts of caution and know your surroundings and know what possible outcomes your behaviours may be.

"It's quite simple — look before you walk on the road."

Supt Furniss said police regularly received calls about near misses and dangerous pedestrian behaviour on Territory roads.

Police can issue $150 infringement notices for walking without due care on a road.

"We do know (some) of our population on occasion don't have all their senses about them due to substances and the like, but all road users have a responsibility to make sure these types of collisions don't occur," Supt Furniss said.

He advised motorists to consider their own safety first before assisting people obstructing the road.

"If they do come cross a person lying on the road there is a duty of care to make sure the person is okay but it all depends on the circumstances of what is happening at that time,"

he said.

[/Oh! well who ever though a silly boong would just go sleep on the road like that?color]
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/northern-territory/women-sentenced-to-14-days-jail-after-throwing-vomit-bag-at-nurse-at-alice-springs-hospital/news-story/ab7137a938aae86c9bb1f2fe24396b43

A WOMAN  Bloody Boong! who threw a vomit bag in the face of an emergency department nurse has been sent to jail for the "disgusting" act.

Valerie Twobob pleaded guilty to one count of assaulting a worker where the victim did not suffer harm, at the Alice Springs Magistrates Court last week.

Police prosecutor Steve Haig said an ambulance had been called to a town camp at 10.50am on Saturday April 9 to treat Twobob, who was drunk and complaining of chest pains.

The 27-year-old was assessed at the Emergency Department of Alice Springs Hospital at 10.58am where she was given a vomit bag, into which she put a number of tissues which she had spat into.

She became agitated when asked for personal details and she threw the vomit bag to the ground "in a forceful manner".

"The defendant picked the bag up and threw it at the victim," Mr Haig said.
The victim cried out 'don't do that stuff here, I'm here to help you'."

The defendant apologised but was charged with assault later that day.

When Twobob's lawyer, Bryn Overend asked for a non-conviction Magistrate Daynor Trigg responded with: "good luck".

"People working in hospitals don't need to be assaulted by stupid drunk people," Mr Trigg said.

Mr Overend explained his client lived in Papunya with her aunt, and her partner was in prison. He suggested his client's offending was at the "lower end of the scale".

"It's disgusting, disgraceful behaviour," Magistrate Trigg said.

"I'll get a bag of spit and throw it at you. That's at the lower end of the scale?"

Prosecutor Haig said a conviction was entirely appropriate.

"The court needs to protect community health workers from this sort of behaviour," he said.

Sentencing Twobob to 14 days' imprisonment, Mr Trigg said being drunk provided an explanation but not an excuse.

In addition to the sentence, Mr Trigg restored 14 days of a suspended sentence for drink driving in 2014.

Australian Nursing and Midwifery Federation NT secretary Yvonne Falckh said there was "no excuse for the lack of respect and the risk they put those health workers under while doing their every day job".

Well that is life in Alice, Boongs have no repsect for people or property full stop!

The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/northern-territory/italian-backpacker-taxi-driver-bashed-by-gang-of-12/news-story/9b26b6264650249bf48f9785f62087e7

WEARING a black eye and a swollen jaw, taxi driver Guiseppe Pappalardo was thankful to escape a brutal assault with only minor injuries.

The 28-year-old Italian backpacker was dropping off passengers in Moulden when he was confronted by a gang of 12 youths and punched in the face.

Mr Pappalardo arrived in Deveron Circuit at 10.45pm on Wednesday, when a man in his 20s asked to be taken to Casuarina.

Mr Pappalardo said the man asked him how much the fare would cost and instantly punched him in the face.

"They left the side door open and I got out and to close it. Another guy came and asked me how much he was going to charge me to go to Casaurina and I said $50," he said.
"He punched me straight in my face. I was not prepared for it. He said he was going to shoot me, but I wasn't worried about that because he was a bit drunk. I was a little bit scared. There were 12 people there and it was very dark."

One of his passengers grabbed the attacker, allowing Mr Pappalardo to close the taxi door and call police.

While he was being assaulted the attacker's girlfriend stole Mr Pappalardo's bag which contained his driver's licence, wallet, the key to his motorbike and his leather jacket worth $500.

"I don't have any vehicle to drive and inside my bag was my Medicare card and my very good leather motorcycle jacket.

"I was just worried about myself, but I'm still alive."

In a cruel coincidence, Mr Pappalardo's boss was stabbed in the arm driving the same taxi in Palmerston two weeks ago.

The NT News spoke to a number of taxi drivers who refused to take fares to Palmerston at night because it was too dangerous.

Territory Duty Superintedent Shaun Furniss said two suspects were arrested shortly after the attack.

"(Two people have) entered the taxi and started taking his property and he was assaulted in the process," he said.

"The driver has called us and we saturated the area with Strike Force Trident people that were on duty in the area as well and conducted some inquiries and it resulted in the arrest of a 21-year-old male and 21-year-old female."

I wonder why "hate gang" isn't the phrase of choice here for these mauraudering boongs?! No that is reserved for Creators and people like Hammer skin Nation in Australia everytime they want to have a get togeather and a BBQ of sorts. because we all know White nationalists are the ones who run around doing such violent things like this eh?

The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/south-australia/victim-sitting-in-mercedes-on-yanyarrie-ave-edwardstown-punched-in-face-during-carjacking/news-story/6c2fc580256985faf4f2164c69f7faec

The Adelaide Advertiser

A MERCEDES driver was taken to hospital with facial injuries after he was punched several times in the head by carjackers who then stole his luxury car.

The victim was sitting in his silver 2007 Mercedes parked on Yanyarrie Ave, Edwardstown, about 4am when two men approached and threatened him.

He was punched several times in the head before the two men drove off in his car.

He was taken to the Flinders Medical Centre suffering from minor facial injuries.

Police said one of the suspects is caucasian and was wearing a green jumper.

The other is believed to be of Aboriginal appearance. Both are aged in their mid to late 30s and described as having large builds.
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/northe...2f02c614f315c3

Northern Territory Police have charged a 20-year-old man following an aggravated assault in Wadeye on Monday.

Police allege the man gave a 25-year-old woman head injuries and also assaulted a health clinic worker while the victim was being taken from the clinic. A vehicle was also damaged in the incident.

The man has been charged with multiple offences, including two counts each of aggravated assault and being armed with an offensive weapon, and one count of assaulting a worker.

He was remanded in police custody and will appear in Darwin Local Court today.
The Price is Reich!

Church Links Holy Books W.R.L. Friends Holoco$t Links

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Your Own Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Creativity Alliance & Church of Creativity: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained
» Save the White Race - Join the Church of Creativity «

23 Words
What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin.

Main Website   Forum RSS Feed   Send Mail   About Us
Copyright © 30 AC - AC (2003 CE - CE), Creativity Alliance. All Rights Reserved.
Back to the Top