Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Recent posts

These days it's always Abos and Palestinians with a mix of generally Anti-Whites looking for any justification to scream "Kill Whitey!" This is their third attempted insurrection at Australian Federal Parliament within the last six months. You know full well what would happen if just a few Pro-Whites attempted to peacefully protest Parliament ...

Pro-Palestinian protesters cause chaos in Parliament after storming the public gallery during Question Time

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13208687/Question-Time-Palestine-protest-Canberra-Parliament.html

A group sitting in the House's public gallery yelled, 'Shame, shame' while the Canberra politician quizzed Attorney General (((Mark Dreyfus))) on Labor's new Administrative Review Tribunal - which will review government decisions.

The calls from protesters continued as Mr Dreyfus attempted to answer.

'You support genocide!' demonstrators yelled.
American News / Re: Black Gang Beats Up Little...
Last post by Rev.Cambeul - Yesterday at 16:08
White teen 'may not recover' after vicious brawl attack near US high school

https://nypost.com/2024/03/14/us-news/parents-of-missouri-teen-severely-injured-in-shocking-school-beatdown-break-their-silence-remain-hopeful/

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/teen-may-not-recover-after-vicious-brawl-near-us-high-school/news-story/f75d0e71ebda25ca0c61a1f81a28b8a3

Missouri Attorney-General Andrew Bailey demanded that the 15-year-old facing assault charges in juvenile court be tried as an adult and hit with homicide charges if Ms Gain dies.

"This evil and complete disregard for human life has no place in Missouri, or anywhere. I am praying for the victim," Mr Bailey said.

The Hazelwood School District also bears an "enormous amount of culpability" over Ms Gain's critical condition in part because it had pushed diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) initiatives over student safety, the state's Republican AG claimed.

Mr Bailey said the district booted uniform officers from its schools after the police agencies refused to have cops undergo its requisite DEI training.

"In other words, [the schools] are more in favour of racial divisiveness than in having school resource officers on their campuses," Mr Bailey insisted.

"So, what role did this radical divisive DEI indoctrination program play in preventing a police officer from being present and detecting this and/or from causing the racial divisiveness that may have motivated this fight?" he added.
Comedy/Humor / Rambo Goes Sambo
Last post by Br.IanVonTurpie - Yesterday at 7:12
Kill the nigger.
Europa News / Re: Scotland: Glasgow Overtake...
Last post by GLR - Yesterday at 1:26
And today is St Patrick's Day.  Welcome all Irish!  Ha ha!

R**23** My Brother,

Good to here about the Klassen AI. Your work is exceptional and White people will take notice!!!

@Br.AnthonyS has wrote me and told me of his situation. I am writing him this week. {Admin Edit: He's in the hole for defending himself against a raging RedNig. All email is printed, so I'm sending him a chapter of our books each day. He does phone when he can. ~ @Cailen.}.

Trump should win. He is better than the coward Biden and his pet chimp!!!

Glad to here your car is in better shape. As for me I'm well and continue to remain strong, and I will not be broken.

14 months till this WHITE MAN is released from JOG's gulags.

Well I close, bro. Send a big ***R***23 to Lord Connecticut @Rev.JohnBarletta and Brother Adam B.

'Till next time.

Rev.Dr.Joe P.M.
Kill the niggers!
Black Tartans - "Give Us The Beer" (Official Video)
Music Video by Scottish Celtic Punk Rock Band @blacktartans3413

The Black Tartan Clan - Beer & Women
Music Video by another Scottish Celtic Punk Rock Band The Black Tartan Clan - Topic

General Jabber / Re: Car & Bike Talk
Last post by Rev.Cambeul - Sun 17 Mar 2024
Back when I was only 21, my father rode his Harley he'd just bought for himself from Sydney to Brisbane on a thousand kilometre journey for a visit. I had a wife and child, a couple of dogs and not too bad home. One day, he and my wife and in-laws decided they'd all go off to the beach. Sure, we lived only 15 minutes from the Gold Coast - also known as Surfer's Paradise - but they decided it was better to drive for up to three hours in heavy Xmas traffic and go to a place known as Bribie Island. So off we went ... they in two cars and me on my bike.

When we got there, they decided they'd forgotten something. Somebody had to go and get it, and for some reason, I got angry and went off by myself, on my bike. I took off across the grass, rode up a grassy hill or two and up to the road - and being angry I wasn't at all slow. And again the same on the way back. I didn't go sliding or drop it, and to put it bluntly, I did what the hell I liked.

After I got back, the old man said to me, he was really hoping he would get to see me go over the handlebars and break an arm or something. He also said he was surprised I could handle my bike on grass, because, he claimed, that's almost impossible to do. Thinking back, and knowing what I do now, that was his begrudged idea of a compliment.

I'm no expert on dirt, or grass, but unlike my poser of a father in his brand new squeaky leathers with his mid-life crisis Harley shovelhead that he bragged he bought from his new friends at the Bandidos MC Australia clubhouse in Sydney, I could fucking ride!

Mine was/is a Honda Rebel. Same as that thing in the video - but not quite. Mine is stripped down without any of the chrome, pillion seat, rear footpegs or mufflers - I had/have straight-through slash-cut shotgun pipes and the cam slightly ground. And definitely no bloody fairing. It was bobbed and built for hard fast riding at probably 96 miles at max for hour upon hour. The old man later went to a pub drive-through to pick up some booze. While he was there, I had to get off the main road, so I rode up the footpath/pavement and slid sideways to a halt in some shade under the bar window out of the sun, startling the local bar flies. With the bike motor echoing through the bar a lot of faces suddenly appeared at that window and started cheering. The old man got his carton of beer and whisky, and as he started to drive out, I gave it a rev, began to move, dumped the clutch and raised the front wheel as I launched the bike off the maybe 2 foot high gutter back onto the main road and took off home with the old man following.

I didn't think anything of it, but it had shocked him enough to admit he hadn't seen anyone ride like that in years, and that I could really ride. I shrugged my shoulders ... Any biker that doesn't know what his own bike can do aint no biker!

That night when he got on the booze, he got stuck into me blaming me for his marriage breakup, telling me it's my fault he can't face his mates in the Sergeant's Mess (he was a Staff Sergeant) because I was in military prison, how I brought total shame to the family and was hated by all, how I was a failure and would never be as good as he was .... But I was young enough and still gave a shit, and wanted to prove myself to my father, so I grabbed a rifle for some show-off parade ground drill to prove I was still better than anyone he currently worked with, and then I set up a target for some shooting and proved my grouping was as good as ever! All in all, I'd proved that I could shoot, march and ride better than he ever knew. I was a better soldier and a better biker than he ever was! - Just this year I finally received recognition and medals for being shot at overseas. That's something that pogo father of mine never did. He was so useless, he couldn't even kick-start his own shovel!

The next morning before he left for Sydney again, he put on his squeaky, shiny new black leather pants and jacket, over that he put his club colours and strapped on his yuppie brick mobile phone, and he said to me, I'll never be a real biker because I don't ride a Harley like he does ... And then I hit him! Smacked that old bastard right in the head!

He staggered backwards nearly falling. I was about to hit him again, but he backed down. He was a bully and a coward, and I'd had enough of his shit. I walked out of the house, grabbed my own colours, jumped on my bike and roared off to visit a brother in the club. By the time I returned home, he was gone ... back on the road to Sydney, a thousand kilometres away. That was just after New Year 1991. I never spoke to him nor ever saw him again. Last I heard of him, he'd been thrown out of the Australian Army for being a fat lazy drunken slob bitching about his health, and attempted to join Bandidos MC, Sydney, and failed. He probably ended his days as a lonely demented alcoholic getting his arse wiped by a fat black Kiwi in a nursing home somewhere.

That old cantankerous bugger was in his mid forties then. I am in my mid 50's now. And looking back, I have to say, I do have my regrets about that incident with my father. I regret I didn't knock that old cunt down to the ground when I had the chance, and drag the old fuck out to the street and gutter stomp that twat with my not-new and not-at-all-squeaky well-worn, road-rashed, oil-stained highly-polished Johnny Rebel Bike Boots from 88 with added custom steel cleats. :D

I've also owned and ridden a Honda 750 Four, Honda 350 Triple, Kawasaki Ltd 250 and 450, but the only bike I liked was my Honda Rebel. I keep it and am rebuilding that old thing because it's the last thing I have left from those days. And as soon as I've completed that, it'll be some BIG cheap old Jap motor thrown in a rigid frame, built to match the Rebel. Finish my car, my house and my two bikes: That's my goal before I turn 60.

Well, now you know something else about me. R!

@Cailen.
Disturbing video of a group of BLACK boys shoving a smaller WHITE student against lockers before beating him up at a Minneapolis school has surfaced online

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13205263/middle-school-boys-beat-smaller-student-fight-eagle-ridge.html

Video footage showed the shocking moment a terrified middle schooler is backed up against a wall of lockers by a group of rocket scientists and brain surgeons.

Friday's incident took place at Eagle Ridge Middle School in Savage, Minnesota, which is around a 20-minute drive away from the city of Minneapolis.

The Savage Police Department confirmed that they did not receive any report of the incident that took place.

Same shit, different day: BLACK girl gang bashes innocent WHITE girl in Missouri:

* Kaylee Gain, 15, was left in critical condition after being brutally attacked by a schoolmate last week

* The 15-year-old Missouri girl suffered from a skull fracture and frontal lobe damage resulting in major brain bleeding and swelling

* Her grandmother Terry Nordstrom Thompson has said in a post to social media she is crying herself to sleep every night in hope that the teen recovers

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13206259/Kaylee-Gains-grandmother-Missouri-teen-left-brain-damaged.html

Missouri's Attorney General said 'radical' diversity, equity and inclusion programs are to blame for the vicious school fight that left student Kaylee Gain with severe brain damage as he called for her attacker to be tried as an adult.

Andrew Bailey claimed the brutality was a result of an obsession with woke DEI policies and the soft-touch approach to justice under former St. Louis DA Kim Gardner and current Rep Cori Bush, a hardline progressive Democrat.

He appeared on Fox News to discuss the horrifying attack on Gain at her St. Louis high school last Friday. 

It is not yet clear what started the fight, but Bailey accused Gain's school of 'promoting racial divisiveness' and 'pushing a radical social agenda' at the expense of proper discipline.

'These children grew up in St Louis. They have watched a Soros-backed prosecutor Kim Gardner who refused to prosecute criminal defendants,' Bailey said.

Missouri AG Andrew Bailey
Warned this is a result of 'radical' DEI policies