Recent Posts

Shoutbox

RaHoWa World! The Forum Shoutbox is back & ready for use. Send out a Shout!

Private

Private

2020 Nov 27 05:45:55

PM Joe Free in 23
Private

Private

2020 Nov 27 00:49:23
Nature's Eternal Religion by Ben Klassen

$45 from our friends at the National Alliance:
https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/natures-eternal-religion-by-ben-klassen
Private

Private

2020 Nov 24 10:14:17
If you didn't know it before, understand it now: WE ARE AT WAR FOR THE SALVATION OF THE WHITE RACE. https://creativityalliance.com/forum/american-news/democrat-anti-white-supremacy-bill-blocked-by-senate-republicans/msg35313/#msg35313
Private

Private

2020 Nov 23 05:48:13
Private

Private

2020 Nov 11 15:42:52
Private

Private

2020 Nov 10 04:25:19
Mr Bean and Happy Days' Chachi to defend Freedom of Speech https://creativityalliance.com/forum/american-news/usa-votes-2020/msg35207/#msg35207
Private

Private

2020 Nov 09 09:15:38
Private

Private

2020 Oct 13 12:50:51

Vote Trump!
4 More Years of Prepping
. . .
War is Coming
Private

Private

2020 Oct 03 10:54:41
Private

Private

2020 Sep 29 17:02:06
Hello, welcome to the forum

Private

2020 Sep 29 16:11:50
Hello all.838
Private

Private

2020 Sep 27 02:16:14
Private

Private

2020 Sep 19 07:26:44
Private

Private

2020 Sep 02 12:22:24
Hail Rittenhouse!  :ok
Private

Private

2020 Aug 28 12:34:03
Kenosha gunman Kyle Rittenhouse a national treasure Watch Video:
 :ok

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/american-news/riots-over-a-dead-nigger/msg34657/#msg34657
Private

Private

2020 Aug 18 08:29:37
NA Radio below has been updated. They have a new radio connection/IP Address.
Private

Private

2020 Aug 10 14:28:04
PM Joe's prison has changed its eCommunication methods for prisoners. PM Joe now phones me every day. If you want him to ring you, write to PM Joe. Send him your email address and he'll invite you to corrlinks.com where you can send him money and he'll call you.
Private

Private

2020 Aug 06 01:59:05
Private

Private

2020 Jul 27 07:06:50
New White Rangers Calling Card - for the Enemies of the White Race ...

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/gallery/picture/2813
Private

Private

2020 Jul 27 01:32:30
Rahowa!  ;D
Private

Private

2020 Jul 25 16:34:16
Never in my political activism have I been with or visited our Enemy the Creativity Movement and boom! Check my Emails today and I have 5 days worth of Emails from the Movement talking and posting * about the Kike and their TalMud. WTF?

RAHOWA!!!
Private

Private

2020 Jul 24 21:29:10
Do your part to aid in the survival, expansion, and advancement of our beautiful White race. Join the Church of Creativity today. https://creativityalliance.com/join
Private

Private

2020 Jul 18 12:13:14
RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2020 Jul 18 11:59:56
Good news everybody! There was an update to the Shoutbox addon for the Forum, so I quickly updated the Shoutbox and now ... The Shoutbox is Back! All hail and rejoice.

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: New Member

Offline Private

• Junior Author
    • Private
« on: 22 July 2013 at 06:28 »
38 year old currently in Kansas City, MO.
What woke me up? Gradually living amongst non-creators.
You see, Kansas City is a (pardon my Spanglish) crime soaked fucking shithole. One of the worst cities in America. I have lived all over. Maybe some places are worse but they are worse for the same reasons. A lot of "minority-majority" neighborhoods here loaded past their heads in crime. Welfare is deemed a "basic right" because why should kids starve? (Makes sense until you see the number of them who then have huge numbers of kids in order to get more welfare.) No one ever works for much "real change" around here. That would be racist, to tell people to go get a job.
The liberals always say, "give the lower classes a hand up and they'll be better." The only ones I see doing that are poor whites. Poor blacks, Mexicans, etc. never seem to generate any wealth for their communities, even when they are sticking their hands out at every turn. Even when Mexicans work hard, they then send the money back to all their relatives in Mexico. Normalizes the whole "other people work so I can get" mindset.

When I was younger I didn't understand why the older generation was racist. I just figured (as kids do) that they're dried up fuddy-duddies who needed to get with the times. Now I do. What they learned was through real world experience; what I "learned" in college was simply in a book or preached by some self-loathing white liberal preaching Keynesian bullshit.

Economics goes like this -- you see what people need, then roll up your sleeves and make or produce it. You then sell said good or service and get rewarded with some profit. How hard is that? Fine with some taxes to provide roads and cops and all, but don't go over the top. Yet a lot of people think taxes are meant for free * to given away. Seen what happens to welfare cheats who eat without working? It's just like feeding an animal that never hunts, becomes dependent. I have seen exactly what the liberals say doesn't exist. I keep seeing nonwhites leech off of the rest of us. Most of the nonwhite hoods here are full of people who think working is just not for them.

We descended from lower animals who didn't have taxation and wealth redistribution. In the animal world, you either work for food or you and your spawn starve. Nature does not give a * what your "basic rights" are. You don't work, you don't eat. Even the dinosaurs knew that.

I realized (in a way, always knew) that whites are the only people who are truly producing. All of the economic, legal, etc. systems of the world take from us. And the ones who don't learn from us live in shithole broken failed states.

I call myself "race-curious" on my Twitter since I have decided to look into this after all this time in KC. This is an intellectual itch I need to finally scratch. So begins the journey.
If you want to know about my unusual username, check my profile.

Offline Private

• Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Northern Ireland
    • Private
Re: New Member
« Reply #1 on: 22 July 2013 at 14:43 »
Welcome, though neither satan nor Buddha hold much sway with the White racial Loyalists who make up the Creativity Alliance!
Reverend Gregg E. Imperium. Formerly WCOTC Northern Ireland.

Offline Private

• Junior Author
    • Private
« Reply #2 on: 22 July 2013 at 17:59 »
The idea behind the name is this: I wanted a name that reflects an immense splitting. Satanism and Buddhism, one is all about indulging desires while the other defines desire as "suffering." I subscribe to neither. Strange name, but that allows me to define myself.

Online Private

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Forum Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
    • Private
    • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #3 on: 22 July 2013 at 23:44 »
Racial Greetings SatanBuddhist,

I'm glad that you were able to wake up and take the blinders off after the brainwashing of university and learn to think for yourself. Your choice of name, while odd at first appearance, really adds a sense of the Political Dissenter/Social Activist to your persona; but I do suggest you add your reasoning behind your choice to your signature. It'll save any problems with those too lazy or too stupid to ask, "Why?" (Incidentally, thanks Brother Echoes. You saved me having to pose the question.)

Welcome to Creator Forum.

Cailen.

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Offline Private

• Junior Author
    • Private
« Reply #4 on: 22 July 2013 at 23:54 »
Thank you Rev.Cambeul. I felt that it would be a bit long for a sig, so I placed it in my profile and wrote my sig to direct those wondering about my name to check it out.

New Member From Jew/Black-ridden SA 777

Started by Private

Replies: 7
Views: 3322
Last post 04 April 2009 at 08:15
by Private

Started by Private

Replies: 5
Views: 2783
Last post 19 September 2016 at 00:14
by Private
Proud to be an Official Member!!