Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

Australian Native Mud Crime

Started by Br.IanVonTurpie, Tue 26 Mar 2013

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.FrankSmith

... Last post from previous page
Rid the worthless criminal mud races scum from amongst us.
Jewish Supremacist Quote: "The goal for which we have striven so concertedly for three thousand years is at last within our reach. I can safely promise you that our race will soon take it's rightful place in the world with every Jew a King and every Gentile a Slave." - Rabbi Rabinovitch, Budapest Conference of European Rabbi's - 12 January 1952. [More ...]

Rev.Cambeul

Australian Indigenous Culture is based on a Culture of Violence

Abos claim to be the oldest continuous culture in the history of the world. Culture? Abos are a primitive stone age people with no culture at all other than a culture of violence. When they cannot get their own way in the White Civilised World through enforcement of Black Privilege, they turn to violence. In their own primitive world, violence is a way of life.

When Abos rob, assault, rape and murder Whites, their crimes are either completely ignored by the police and government, or the sentence is negligible - based on a history of so-called Aboriginal Victimisation.

When Abos rob, assault, rape and murder their own, it's considered a cultural right. With the crime being White police arresting Abos.

On the other hand, when Abos are upset that one of their own is a victim of the Aboriginal culture of violence, it's another case of Blame Whitey because of lack of due diligence by White police.

Abos: You can't live with them, but you can live without them.

Lasonya Dutton's decomposing body was eaten by dogs in a NSW backyard – and her family wants answers

Douglas Smith and Elly Olle | The Advertiser (South Australia) | 18 August 2023

https://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/lasonya-duttons-decomposing-body-was-eaten-by-dogs-in-a-nsw-backyard-and-her-family-wants-answers/news-story/21247d189febda7369f8abf6c42760e6

When Merle Dutton walked through the backyard of his mother's remote NSW home in late March last year, nothing could have prepared him for what he would find.

"I looked and I spotted a dog chewing on what I thought was a kangaroo, but it wasn't a kangaroo," Merle said.

"I didn't think anything of it until I got up a bit closer, then I realised it was a human being. I just ran out screaming and screaming."

It was the decomposed body of Merle's 31-year-old niece and mother-of-two, Lasonya Dutton, who had not been seen or heard from in four days.

She was lying in short grass, just four metres from the family's kitchen window in the remote NSW town of Wilcannia.

Lasonya is one of six Aboriginal women whose stories are being investigated in Dying Rose, a new true crime podcast in which their families question whether they were murdered and whether police properly responded to their deaths.

Lasonya's mysterious death sent shockwaves through the tiny community.

Her father, Keith Dutton, has spent more than a year fighting for answers from police and asking how his daughter could possibly have been there for so long without her family seeing her.

Keith believes that, within hours of arriving at the horrifying scene, White police ruled Lasonya's death to be suicide.

Police said she was found with an electrical cable wrapped around her neck which they believed was used to hang herself from a fence post, just a metre-and-a-half high.

But Keith did not believe this theory. He began conducting his own investigation – asking those in the tight-knit tiny town about his daughter's final days.

He learned that one neighbour had seen two people appearing to attempt to enter Lasonya's home the night before her body was found.

He also heard rumours of locals seeing Lasonya being assaulted on the Friday night she was last seen, and a bloody knife found at the town's oval.

He attempted to present this theory and the information he had gathered to White police, but said officers "didn't want to hear it".

Police said she was found with an electrical cable wrapped around her neck which they believed was used to hang herself from a fence post, just a metre-and-a-half high.

But Keith did not believe this theory. He began conducting his own investigation – asking those in the tight-knit tiny town about his daughter's final days.

He learned that one neighbour had seen two people appearing to attempt to enter Lasonya's home the night before her body was found.

He also heard rumours of locals seeing Lasonya being assaulted on the Friday night she was last seen, and a bloody knife found at the town's oval.

He attempted to present this theory and the information he had gathered to White police, but said officers "didn't want to hear it".

The Coroner's Court has now taken over the investigation from the Police and is working toward a coronial inquest.

For Keith Dutton, that might be the only closure he can find for his little girl.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

Quote from: MSM on Sat 19 Aug 2023When Merle Dutton walked through the backyard of his mother's remote NSW home in late March last year, nothing could have prepared him for what he would find.

"I looked and I spotted a dog chewing on what I thought was a kangaroo, but it wasn't a kangaroo," Merle said.

"I didn't think anything of it until I got up a bit closer, then I realised it was a human being. I just ran out screaming and screaming."

It was the decomposed body of Merle's 31-year-old niece and mother-of-two, Lasonya Dutton, who had not been seen or heard from in four days.

She was lying in short grass, just four metres from the family's kitchen window in the remote NSW town of Wilcannia.

I heard this Wilcannia place is a "No-Go Zone"! Nothing surprises me about Abo lands.

It does give me an idea for a pet food factory though.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.skynews.com.au/opinion/andrew-bolt/coward-act-man-sentenced-after-attacking-footy-fan-with-a-didgeridoo/video/0b743b96b689cf6e69dc9621d36b3193

Indigenous performer Jesse Gardiner has been sentenced to 300 days in jail after attacking footy fan Daniel Ierado with a didgeridoo after a Dreamtime at 'G match at the Melbourne Cricket Ground

If the offender was White, then the sentence would be three years for what is called a "Coward Attack". This offence is typical of an Abo, but the penalty is probably harsh by most court standards for Abo crims. It's a wonder "the protected species" didn't get off scott free?!
The Price is Reich!

G.L.R.

I just need to post this somewhere.  Seems like the Australian 'aboriginals' like the negro and everyone else, want to be in White society.  And when Whites move away, guess who follows them?

"Let's Go Brandon ... I agree!" :ok

Br.IanVonTurpie

Abos are possibly the dumbest race?! Their incarceration rate per capita is highest of any people! The only thing I'd say is on par I've seen is a European Gypsy.

- They make Native Americans look like geniuses!

- They have the DNA of a subcontinental (dot head Indians) but haven't evolved unlike just about anybody else.

- They are corrupt, impulsive, destructive, violent, wasteful, hot tempered, lazy, criminal minded, smelly, drunk, un-intelligent, unhygienic, ugly and are a nuisance species!
The Price is Reich!

Church Links Holy Books W.R.L. Friends Holoco$t Links

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Your Own Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Creativity Alliance & Church of Creativity: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained
» Save the White Race - Join the Church of Creativity «

23 Words
What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin.

Main Website   Forum RSS Feed   Send Mail   About Us
Copyright © 30 AC - AC (2003 CE - CE), Creativity Alliance. All Rights Reserved.
Back to the Top