Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Author Topic: Libtard Rules for Racism: Only White People Can be Racist

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • Total Likes: +208/-7
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Church of Creativity South Australia
Re: Libtard Rules for Racism: Only White People Can be Racist
« Reply #5 on: 20 Mar 2017 at 13:42 »
  • Racial nationalists whites in all states must become polarized because they are minority with such views and put race on first place. In such situation someone whites can say "oh,this is in Australia and i do not live in Australia, so it is not my problem, I will fight just for my state". I will support first state who will be racial awaken.

That's right brother, and that's how all Creators from Founder Klassen's time and in ours feel it should be.

There was once a time that was thankfully quite a short one, where Creators were ordered to abandon the rest of the world and move to a particular town in Illinois in the US. For those of us that wouldn't or just plain couldn't move to the US, we were ordered to ignore our own local laws and obey only US laws, while waving one or another version of the US flag. The result of Creators overseas living their lives by US laws only were a lot of arrests and prison sentences ... with the fool that had made the proclamation declaring that it wasn't his problem. Thankfully he's gone too.

Fortunately for us we got rid of the crypto nationalists with their small town America ideas in favour of real White Racial Loyalists. WRL's that don't give a damn for artificially imposed borders that divide the White Race. What we Creators want is all the good lands of the earth ... The best way to say it is: This Time the World. A literal Creator Nations

RaHoWa!

Cailen.
    Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
    Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
    Church of Creativity South Australia
    P.O. Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com

Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com

Find me on Twitter: @CailenCambeul

Creator Flags (6x4), The Little White Book and the Creativity Alliance Handbook are available for purchase. Details on my Hidden to Guests.

Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
    Samuel Clemens.

Racist t-Shirt ‘WHITE IS THE NEW BLACK’ Sparks Libtard Backlash

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General News

Replies: 0
    Popularity: 2819
    Last post 19 Aug 2014 at 03:39
    by Hidden to Guests
    White Guilt TV Show: "Racist White People" Hate Aborigines

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Replies: 8
    Popularity: 11891
    Last post 05 Dec 2016 at 11:56
    by Hidden to Guests
    UK: Racist Pakis at Curry Takeaway Insult White People

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Europa News

Replies: 3
    Popularity: 859
    Last post 07 Oct 2015 at 09:31
    by Hidden to Guests
    White People are the Least Racist People on Earth

Replies: 0
    Popularity: 174
    Last post 10 Jan 2017 at 02:38
    by Hidden to Guests
    White People Laugh at Creationists (i.e. Xtian Freaks)

Replies: 5
    Popularity: 2049
    Last post 24 Apr 2014 at 22:27
    by Hidden to Guests

Random Gallery Image

New Desktop 2014 6.jpg

Posted on 17 Oct 2014

Viewed 331 times
    1944W X 2592H

Recent Posts

Monthly Newsletter

National Alliance Radio

Legal Notices
    Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]