No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

14 November 2019 at 22:05
WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

30 October 2019 at 03:07
Delenda est Judaica!

Aut Vincere Aut Mori!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 22:17
White Flight is the ultimate act of Surrender and cowardice.

Only through struggle and resistance can a lasting victory be obtained.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 13:15
No matter how bleak the future seems at times, Love for my Race always gives me the strength to fight on.  RAHOWA!!!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

27 October 2019 at 06:23
RaHoWa Brother. Welcome back.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

26 October 2019 at 18:05
RAHOWA everyone.. I've been busy over this past summer, hope all is well
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

20 October 2019 at 15:38
BBC Journalist exposes a paedophile former British Prime Minister.

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

20 October 2019 at 14:14
RaHoWa! The Shout Box isn't always about News. Just shout it ... shout it out loud.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

17 September 2019 at 09:55
Newly discovered photo of Ben Klassen at Otto, NC. 8/8/88

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11578.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

25 August 2019 at 08:00
We don't always notice the MSM banging on about us ... but when we do, we make sure to keep it. So check out the usual "Nazi" bullshit from the anti-White SPLC in our latest half dozen posts in CREATIVITY IN THE MSM (NEWS).

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: D.H.S. Declares Whites as Terrorists

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
Re: D.H.S. Declares Whites as Terrorists
« Reply #5 on: 23 September 2019 at 06:44 »
If they shut down web sites it’ll just go “old school again”. Newsletters, books, DVD's sent by post or courier.

Then what? Play a real game of “Fahrenheit 451” where a book burning squad shows up?

No. When they shut down our sites run from Australia, we moved everything to the US. Australia does not have freedom of speech rights for anyone - although freedom of speech is implied in the constitution, and all muds upon coming to Australia are informed of their right to freedom of speech, freedom of religion and freedom from government interference. Any speech the Australian fed or state governments don't like can be criminalised without the need for judicial review. That is how the Australian government arranged to have our sites shut down - that and politically correct webhosts.

In the US, if the government wants to shut down our websites, due to the guarantee of freedom of speech and the evident lack of criminality on our sites due to our adherence to US laws, a webhost such as the one we use, can cite freedom of speech and refuse to shut us down. However if the US government manages to criminalise the speech of White Activists, then our sites will be shut down AND we will be arrested as domestic terrorists.

Our books are then banned - confiscated and burned. Anything with a Creator logo or one of our slogans such as IT'S ALRIGHT TO BE WHITE becomes evidence of terrorist activity.

In essence, for our sites to be shut down:

* The law in the US must be altered by the US government.
* The law must then be reviewed and allowed by the US Federal Courts.
* The law must encompass practically everything about us and every other White Rights site and group ...

That basically means that it will be a criminal offence to be White, and we will be at war.

This is not about so-called White Supremacy. It is about White Resistance to the removal of White Rights and eventual total subjugation and genocide of the White Race. Even Tea-Party twats dreaming of sucking on Trump's dong will be criminals - and they are armed to the teeth. And once America turns to Civil War, Australia, Britain and Europe follow.

Put it this way: If I am going to prison for the rest of my life as a domestic terrorist, merely because I believe that White People should not have to cower under the boots of marauding niggers, then what have I got to lose by fighting?

Cailen.
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
P.O. Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #6 on: 23 September 2019 at 12:56 »
Put it this way: If I am going to prison for the rest of my life as a domestic terrorist, merely because I believe that White People should not have to cower under the boots of marauding niggers, then what have I got to lose by fighting?

RAHOWA!!!
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Administrator
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #7 on: 25 September 2019 at 02:19 »

Top Hits

The Jewish Supremacist Opinion
White terrorism is an international menace. We need a new strategy to fight it says the ADL

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/white-terrorism-is-an-international-menace-we-need-a-new-strategy-to-fight-it/2019/09/24/adb320b4-de4b-11e9-8fd3-d943b4ed57e0_story.html?outputType=amp

Excerpt: Right-wing extremists in the United States and Europe are increasingly cooperating in a movement that has become a metastasizing international menace.

Even the Trump administration has taken notice, albeit belatedly — after House Democrats and nongovernmental experts issued warnings through hearings and statements that also point to a hamstrung federal response.

The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) is blunt — “We are witnessing the internationalization of the white supremacist movement,” the anti-hate organization said in a report released last week. It linked growing racist hate to “surging violence in the United States, Europe and beyond.”

The report was released the same day as a joint hearing on “white nationalist terrorism at home and abroad” by the House Homeland Security and Foreign Affairs subcommittees.

“White supremacy is a transnational terrorist threat that has already begun to engulf us all . . . and our government has failed to take sufficient measures to also address this rising threat,” Sharon Nazarian, an ADL senior vice president, told the hearing. “Simply, white nationalism is a threat of growing lethality with similar global ambitions and a murderous strategy to achieve those ends.”

The ADL says between 2009 and 2018 there were 427 killings in the United States by extremists — 73 percent by right-wingers, 23 percent by Islamist extremists and 3 percent by left-wingers.

CONGRESS SUBPOENAS ONLINE PLATFORM 8CHAN OVER WHITE SUPREMACY AND EXTREMIST CONTENT

https://www.newsweek.com/8chan-congress-subpoenaed-white-supremacy-shootings-1454393

Excerpt: he owner of the website 8chan, an anonymous platform where extremists, white supremacists and alleged gunmen have found an online home, has been subpoenaed by the House Homeland Security Committee to answer questions next month about countering potentially dangerous content published on the site.

"In recent years, violent extremist content has proliferated on both large and small social media platforms," committee chairman Bennie Thompson, a Democrat, and ranking member Mike Rogers, a Republican, said in a joint statement. "At least three acts of deadly white supremacist extremist violence have been linked to 8chan in the last six months. We have questions on what is being done to counter this trend so we can be sure it is being properly addressed."

The website has remained offline since one of its service providers, Cloudflare, which helped 8chan combat cyber-attacks, said in the aftermath of the Dayton and El Paso shootings it would no longer work with the platform.

"They have proven themselves to be lawless, and that lawlessness has caused multiple tragic deaths," Cloudflare CEO Matthew Prince wrote in a blog post last week.

A U.S. veteran who now lives in the Philippines, Watkins has rejected the notion that his platform has contributed to shootings or violence.

"My company takes a firm stand on helping law enforcement, and within minutes of these two tragedies, we were working with FBI agents to find out what information we could to help in their investigations," Watkins stated in a 7-minute-long video posted to YouTube. An image of Benjamin Franklin appeared as the backdrop while the military bugle call "Taps" played. "We have never protected illegal speech, as it seems that we have been accused of by some less than credible journalists."

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Hidden to Guests

• Administrator
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #8 on: 27 September 2019 at 01:05 »
Gab ― another site where white supremacy runs free ― entered the news in 2018 following the Pittsburgh Tree of Life synagogue shooting. Shortly before the attack, the alleged gunman posted anti-Semitic messages on the site, accusing a Jewish charity helping refugees of bringing “invaders in that kill our people.”

https://gab.com/CailenCambeul

My final post at Gab

Quote from: Hidden to Guests
RevCailenCambeul?@CailenCambeul
Gab has deleted all images I have uploaded and blocked all images/media in posts and reposts that I have made.

* GAB!

Jews Destroy Awakened Whites

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Replies: 0
Popularity: 1366
Last post 12 May 2017 at 20:14
by Hidden to Guests
Illegal Mexicans Treated Better than Australian Whites in US Prisons

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard American News

Replies: 3
Popularity: 5085
Last post 14 January 2018 at 10:42
by Hidden to Guests
Criminal Mud Terror Against Whites

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General News

Replies: 2
Popularity: 4270
Last post 24 August 2008 at 02:12
by Hidden to Guests
Whites Must Be Reduced To A Minority

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General News

Replies: 4
Popularity: 3669
Last post 10 January 2013 at 11:49
by Hidden to Guests
By 2050 Whites Not Majority In US - Clinton

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Replies: 2
Popularity: 1460
Last post 14 February 2013 at 14:14
by Hidden to Guests

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]