No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

08 December 2019 at 12:54
NIGGER
Her Drugs: $88
Friend: Priceless

Hidden to Guests

03 December 2019 at 02:39
Napalm sticks to Gooks, Queers, Muslims, Nigs & Kikes' Kids :ok

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 November 2019 at 13:08
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

26 November 2019 at 00:32
Do Your Part; Save Your Race. Join or Start a local Creativity Primary Group. https://creativityalliance.com/join
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

14 November 2019 at 22:05
WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

30 October 2019 at 03:07
Delenda est Judaica!

Aut Vincere Aut Mori!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 22:17
White Flight is the ultimate act of Surrender and cowardice.

Only through struggle and resistance can a lasting victory be obtained.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 13:15
No matter how bleak the future seems at times, Love for my Race always gives me the strength to fight on.  RAHOWA!!!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

27 October 2019 at 06:23
RaHoWa Brother. Welcome back.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

26 October 2019 at 18:05
RAHOWA everyone.. I've been busy over this past summer, hope all is well

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: "THAT'S RACIST!" The Incessant Scream from MSM ...

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: "THAT'S RACIST!" The Incessant Scream from MSM ...
« Reply #405 on: 29 November 2019 at 21:49 »
Moment vulgar Kid Rock is called out as a racist for foul-mouthed drunken rant about Oprah at his own bar - before being dragged off stage by a cop amid loud booing

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7738815/Kid-Rock-yells-F-k-Oprah-says-hes-not-racist-drunk-foul-mouthed-rant-Nashville-bar.html

The rocker's rambling performance did not go down well with the crowd, who appeared to be waiting for the live music to restart.

But the long-haired star continued - even as his outburst bombed with revelers.

'I'm not a bad guy, I'm just an honest guy saying I don't like Oprah Winfrey or Joy Behar. They can suck d**k sideways,' he said making lewd gestures with the same hand that held his drink.

Predicting people would label him racist, he continued: '"You're f**king racist", I'm like, "You're f**king weird"'

The line prompted boos and screams from the crowd but it got worse as Kid Rock - real name Robert James Ritchie - added: 'You call your people I'll call mine.'

Revelers are heard reacting in shock and one comments that the singer is intoxicated.

'He's racist. Look at him he's blacked out drunk as f**k,' a witness is heard saying.

Kid Rock goes on in the footage: 'This is weird right?' causing an angered punter to yell, 'This is so racist!'

But Kid Rock takes it further with a direct insult to the TV-and-movie star yet again.

He continued: 'F**k Oprah Winfrey. F**k Kathie Gifford...'

'I'm the guy you want like "Hey, I want Kid Rock on my side",' he said after pausing to wipe his forehead. 'I'm not the bad guy. I'm the guy you want like, "Hey he's pretty cool

It's unclear why he directed his rant at the 65-year-old media mogul, actress and philanthropist whom he circled back to after later laying into Joy Behar and Kathie Lee Gifford.   

'I'm not a bad guy, I'm just an honest guy,' he insisted.

At the end of the clip he is seen being carried off stage by someone who appears to be from the sheriff's department.

Locals seemingly love Winfrey, who went to college and started her career in Nashville. Last December Councilwoman Sharon Hurt was pushing a resolution to rename the airport after Winfrey.

Its not the first time Kid Rock has spoken of his feelings towards Winfrey who some have asked to run for president.

His 2001 track Forever namechecks her. Lyrics read: 'Thick like Al Rowker, Pumpin out hits, Gettin chips like Oprah, B***h I told ya, do not hate, Or question the music I make.'

In 2008 he told the Independent: 'My real-life villain... Oprah Winfrey, she rubs me up the wrong way. I just don't believe her. Maybe it's because I'm not one of the 150 million brainwashed women who heed her every word.'

The same year he said in another interview that he hated the influence she had on voters.

'I think celebrity endorsements hurt politicians,' he said. 'Because as soon as somebody comes out for a politician, especially in Hollywood, when they all go, "I'm voting for this guy!" — I go, "That's who I'm voting for!" … As soon as Oprah Winfrey pops up and goes "Ha-la-la-la-la," I'm like, "I love Barack Obama. I hate Oprah Winfrey".'

He explained, 'I don't hate her. I just don't believe in her, so I don't want any part of any of that. I think celebrities hurt politicians."

He went on to endorse Republican candidates Mitt Romney and Donald Trump, however.

The All Summer Long hitmaker has also hit out at The View's Behar in the past - who is vocal about his dislike for Trump.

He came under fire for calling Behar a b***h on Fox & Friends last year as he told the hosts he'd been drinking that day.

The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #406 on: 01 December 2019 at 11:55 »
https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5de230cbe4b00149f72f87db?test_ad=evaluate_mobile_moments

Kid Rock Rants Onstage About Oprah Winfrey, Says He's Fine Being Called Racist

m.huffpost.com

Kid Rock ranted and made sexually explicit comments about TV talk show hosts Oprah Winfrey, Joy Behar and Kathie Lee Gifford onstage at his bar in Nashville, Tennessee, last week in video that is going viral, reported multiple mediaoutlets.

The rock singer shouted * Oprah Winfrey and said Winfrey and Behar can suck dick sideways in the footage that TMZ obtained and shared online Friday.

An audience member can be heard describing Rock, 48, whose real name is Robert James Ritchie, as blacked out and drunk as * in the clip. 

Im not a bad guy. Im just an honest guy that says, Hey, I dont like Oprah Winfrey or Joy Behar. They can suck dick sideways. Sorry, mom. The Hey, youre *in racist, Im like, Youre *in weird. And, You call your people, Ill call mine. Like, what? This is *in weird, right? * Oprah Winfrey! * Kathie Gifford! Im 48 and Im the guy that you want to be like, Hey, I want Kid Rock on my side! Im not the bad guy in the equation. Im the *in guy you want, like, Hey, hes pretty cool. Oprah Winfrey is like, Hey, Im gonna get some white women to believe in this *. * her! She can suck dick sideways. And if you say that, youre like, Hey, well, pretty sure Kid Rocks a racist. Im like, OK, fine. * off. Sideways.

The end of the clip appears to shows him being helped offstage by security staff at Kid Rocks Big Ass Honky Tonk & Rock n Roll Steakhouse.

Check out TMZs video here:

Its unclear what set Rock off on his rant.

But the singer, who is a vocal supporter of President Donald Trump, has previous beef with Behar, the co-host of The View.

Rock last year called Behar a bitchduring a segment on Fox News flagship morning show Fox & Friends. Behar hit back on air: This bitch and these bitches will be happy to have you on the show and have a beer.

Check out Behars response here:

Rock has also previously criticized Winfrey. In 2008, he told Britains Independent newspaper that she rubs me up the wrong way.

I just dont believe her, he said. Maybe its because Im not one of the 150 million brainwashed women who heed her every word.

Rocks representatives did not immediately respond to HuffPosts request for comment on the bar video. Winfrey, Behar and Gifford also have yet to comment on the clip.

But Rock himself appeared to address the incident on Twitter on Friday.

"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #407 on: 01 December 2019 at 20:00 »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7744061/Amazon-removes-Auschwitz-themed-Christmas-decorations-novelty-bottle-openers.html

The Auschwitz Museum has condemned Amazon for selling Auschwitz-themed Christmas decorations and novelty bottle openers

Officials from the museum, which preserves the site of the former German Nazi Auschwitz concentration and extermination camp, said the products were 'disrespectful' and called on the online retail giant to remove them from sale.

Items include star and bell-shaped Christmas tree baubles featuring photographs of the death camp

There is also a magnetic bottle opener featuring a scene from the camp described as 'the former Jewish district in Krakow'.

In a tweet, the official Auschwitz Museum account said: 'Selling 'Christmas ornaments' with images of Auschwitz does not seem appropriate. Auschwitz on a bottle opener is rather disturbing and disrespectful. We ask @amazon to remove the items of those suppliers.'

Horrified consumers have voiced their shock about the products going on sale

Stuart Johnson tweeted: 'Christmas ornaments? Is there no bottom to the pit into which people will sink???'

While Lauren Bowen wrote: 'People will try to sell anything for money. This is despicable.'

Another Twitter user said: 'Wrong on so many levels. To make profit out of a world changing tragedy on this scale! The retailers need to examine their consciences.'

In a review on the Amazon site, one shopper wrote: 'This is not Krakow... This is a picture of Auschwitz-Oswiecim death camp. This is a Christmas ornament? How dare you!!!!!!!

Somebody has a few Christmas wishes there?
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #408 on: 02 December 2019 at 12:52 »
https://www.thedailybeast.com/academics-are-at-war-over-racist-roots-of-anglo-saxon-studies?ref=scroll

Academics Are At War Over Racist Roots of ‘Anglo-Saxon’ Studies

WHAT’S IN A NAME

Erika Harlitz-Kern
Published Dec. 01, 2019 5:15AM ET
Universal History Archive/Getty

In September 2019, at the 19th biennial meeting of the small, prestigious professional organization called the International Society for Anglo-Saxonists, or ISAS, independent scholar Mary Rambaran-Olm took to the podium and called out the inherent racism of the term “Anglo-Saxon.” She asked ISAS to change its name, and then declared her immediate resignation as a member of the board.

Rambaran-Olm’s speech sent shock waves through the world of experts on Anglo-Saxon England—and in the months that have passed since then, colleagues have turned on each other in a heated debated over the use of the term “Anglo-Saxon” and whether it constitutes white supremacy.

This debate might seem like an example of typical academic hair splitting with little to no relevance to the general public. But in the case of “Anglo-Saxon,” what might look like academic inside baseball has, in fact, major implications for wider society. This debate cuts to the root of the polarization that we are currently experiencing in the United States and the United Kingdom.

The term “Anglo-Saxon” is the catch-all phrase for the groups of people who, starting in the 5th century CE, migrated from the European continent to what is today England, namely the Angles, the Saxons, and the Jutes. The term “Anglo-Saxon” can be traced to the Middle Ages, but as medievalist Erik Wade has pointed out, the term was never in widespread use and exists mostly in a few Latin texts. The people who lived during what is known as the Anglo-Saxon Period (410–1066 CE) referred to themselves as either “Englisc” or “Anglecynn.”

According to historian Reginald Horsman, the idea of the Anglo-Saxons as the origin of all things English can be traced to the English Reformation in the 16th century. Following the break from Rome and the Catholic Church, the hunt was on for a historical origin for what was to become the Church of England. This origin was found in the church that existed in England before the Norman Conquest in 1066, and which was perceived to be an older and more pure institution.

When the term “Anglo-Saxon” came into use in the 16th century, there were no racial overtones to the term; instead focus lay on the institutional lineage of church and a state free from papal influence. But as time went on, the use and meaning of the term changed. Associate Professor of English Francesca Royster points outthat during the course of the 16th and 17th centuries, the English language became increasingly racialized as England searched to create a national self-image. Horsman dates the complete transformation of the term “Anglo-Saxon” into a racist term to the 1840s.

By that decade, the term “Anglo-Saxon” had become the foundation for British imperialism and the American manifest destiny. Building on one another’s work, scholars and scientists had appointed the white race the most prominent of all human races. Among the whites, Caucasians were considered above all other groups, and among the Caucasians, according to these scholars, the Anglo-Saxons reigned supreme. Authors of the Romantic era, such as Sir Walter Scott, served as the bridge between academics and a general population of English-speaking whites susceptible to ideas about their inherent superiority.

The term has stayed in the mainstream ever since, fueled by the popularization of the WASP acronym in the writings of sociologist E. Digby Baltzell, and further fictionalized and turned into canon by authors such as the world’s most famous Anglo-Saxonist, J.R.R. Tolkien.

The Lord of the Rings was authored by the world’s most famous Anglo-Saxonist, J.R.R. Tolkien
Pictured: Lord of the Rings film director, Peter Jackson with cast and crew
The Lord of the Rings film trilogy has been denounced as a White Supremacist fantasy

The debate over the problems with the term “Anglo-Saxon” is not new. Already in 1976 and again in 1981, Horsman published books and articleson the connection between racism and Anglo-Saxonism. In 2017, medievalist Adam Miyashiro made complaints similar to Rambaran-Olm’s in connection to ISAS’s 18th biennial meeting in Honolulu.

The reason why the debate about the term “Anglo-Saxon” has gained so much attention this time around is partly because of the amplification provided by social media; several of the clashes between Anglo-Saxonists have played out in public on Twitter and blogs. But also because Medieval Studies, of which Anglo-Saxon studies is a sub-discipline, are in the throes of a paradigm shift, going from having been mainly white, male, Christian, and Eurocentric to becoming increasingly inclusive and global. In the ongoing debate among Anglo-Saxonists, the old guard and the new, with their respective followers, are duking it out over whether or not we should continue to use problematic words just because we have always used them.

By necessity, all historical time periods are creations after the fact. They are defined by historians who identify events in the past that in hindsight have proven to be more significant than others. The years when these events took place become the beginning and the end of an era. The time periods get their names from themes considered to have dominated the arbitrary interval. In the case of the Anglo-Saxon Period, the starting year of A.D. 410 is the year when the Roman Empire pulled out of Britain. The end year of 1066 marks the Battle of Hastings. The time period has gotten its name from the arrival of the Angles, the Saxons, and the Jutes.

And here lies the crux. Because we keep learning new things about the past, time periods and their names sometimes need to be adjusted. For example, the transition from Antiquity to the Middle Ages is becoming increasingly blurred as new research continues to reveal less of a definitive break following the dissolution of the western part of the Roman Empire. As Rambaran-Olm points out in a recent blog post, the Middle Ages themselves used to be known as the Dark Ages, a derogatory term that historians have relegated to the sidelines and as a result has fallen out of use in the mainstream.

As a group, a time period, and the pinnacle of white supremacy the Anglo-Saxons are the creation of scientists and scholars with a racist agenda. As the makers of the Anglo-Saxons, present-day scholars also have the power to unmake them. Small steps have already been taken in this direction. The Anglo-Saxon language is now also known as Early English. The Anglo-Saxon Period is referred to as Early Medieval. In the wake of Rambaran-Olm’s speech and resignation, ISAS has voted to change its name. In other words, the only reason why the Anglo-Saxons still exist is because we let them.

"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #409 on: 05 December 2019 at 12:47 »
Suspended for stating a fact.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2865501-49ers-radio-broadcaster-tim-ryan-suspended-for-racist-lamar-jackson-comments

49ers Radio Broadcaster Tim Ryan Suspended for Racist Lamar Jackson Comments

JOSEPH ZUCKERDECEMBER 4, 20190

The San Francisco 49ers suspended radio analyst Tim Ryan for one game after he made racist comments about Baltimore Ravensquarterback Lamar Jackson, according to the San Francisco Chronicle's Matthias Gafni and Lauren Hernandez.

During a segment on KNBR's Murph and Macon Monday, Ryan referenced Jackson's skin color and said it benefited him when faking handoffs during games:

"He's really good at that fake, Lamar Jackson, but when you consider his dark skin color with a dark football with a dark uniform, you could not see that thing. I mean you literally could not see when he was in and out of the mesh point and if you're a half step slow on him in terms of your vision forget about it, he's out of the gate.".

"We hold Tim to a high standard as a representative of our organization and he must be more thoughtful with his words," the team said. "Tim has expressed remorse in a public statement and has also done so with us privately. We know Tim as a man of high integrity and are confident he will grow and learn from this experience."

Ryan also spoke to the paper and said, "I regret my choice of words in trying to describe the conditions of the game. Lamar Jackson is an MVP-caliber player and I respect him greatly. I want to sincerely apologize to him and anyone else I offended."

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

MSM: "Racist White Girls" in Gang Hunted Niggers & Jailed

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard American News

Replies: 0
Popularity: 1397
Last post 11 April 2015 at 10:45
by Hidden to Guests
Jewess Stabbed Because Nigger Read Her "White" Racist Thoughts

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard American News

Replies: 9
Popularity: 7968
Last post 15 May 2018 at 13:38
by Hidden to Guests
Perth, WA: Charges Laid Over "Racist" Stickers

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Downunder News

Replies: 7
Popularity: 4910
Last post 11 November 2013 at 02:32
by Hidden to Guests
Cricket announcer is "racist" for using Indian accent

Replies: 0
Popularity: 1440
Last post 30 November 2013 at 12:29
by Hidden to Guests
Abos & Do-Gooders Claim Australia Day Shirt is "Offensive and Racist"

Replies: 5
Popularity: 9297
Last post 19 January 2014 at 14:45
by Hidden to Guests

LEGAL NOTICES
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name Church of the Creator is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI. Use of the name Church of the Creator in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Church of Creativity & the Creativity Alliance: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained