No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

04 December 2019 at 03:20
Here's a joke:
Why do bloods wear a belt now?
Because they are sick of being called browns! ;D :ok :D

Hidden to Guests

03 December 2019 at 23:13
Cooking with the CIA pinching pennies and making minced meat outta yo butt. Lazers are cheaper than bullets. That's how you know they are Jews. Hahaha

Hidden to Guests

03 December 2019 at 02:39
Napalm sticks to queers :ok napalm sticks to muslims ;D :) ;) :ok
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 November 2019 at 13:08
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

26 November 2019 at 00:32
Do Your Part; Save Your Race. Join or Start a local Creativity Primary Group. https://creativityalliance.com/join
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

14 November 2019 at 22:05
WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

30 October 2019 at 03:07
Delenda est Judaica!

Aut Vincere Aut Mori!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 22:17
White Flight is the ultimate act of Surrender and cowardice.

Only through struggle and resistance can a lasting victory be obtained.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 13:15
No matter how bleak the future seems at times, Love for my Race always gives me the strength to fight on.  RAHOWA!!!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

27 October 2019 at 06:23
RaHoWa Brother. Welcome back.

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: "THAT'S RACIST!" The Incessant Scream from MSM ...

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: "THAT'S RACIST!" The Incessant Scream from MSM ...
« Reply #345 on: 12 October 2019 at 07:27 »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7565197/Scott-Morrison-slams-vandals-spray-painted-Nazi-swastikas-Commonwealth-war-graves-Israel.html

The desecration of Commonwealth war graves with spray-painted Nazi swastikas has been denounced by Prime Minister Scott Morrison as 'appalling

Anti-Semitic messages were also scrawled across tombstones at the cemetery in the Israeli city of Haifa - while some of the headstones had been kicked in.

Describing the attack on Thursday night as 'hate-filled desecration', Mr Morrison said it echoed the anti-Semitic targeting of cemeteries in Sydney and Melbourne.

'This is disgusting, appalling and nothing other than just hate filled desecration of our own diggers, our light horsemen and it is terribly upsetting,' the prime minister told reporters in Suva during a brief official visit to Fiji.

He said Australians, including members of parliament, are regularly the target of anti-Semitic trolls who deface their images on Twitter

'So let's not kid ourselves. It is close to home, and it has got to be stamped out,' he said.

Australia is working with the Commonwealth War Graves Commission in its zero tolerance of anti-Semitic behaviour

The commission said its staff were on site to remove the graffiti and restore the cemetery to its traditional high standard.

'CWGC is grateful for all the messages of support and would like to reassure our public we will never allow such shameful acts to detract from our commemoration of the ward dead,' a spokesman said.

The attack comes just days after an anti-Semitic gunman shot two people dead in Halle, Germany on Wednesday

A cemetery in Belfast was vandalised earlier this week and another in Holland also daubed with Nazi symbols in the build up to 75th anniversary celebrations of D-Day

The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #346 on: 12 October 2019 at 10:22 »
Cemetery in Belfast vandelised? That's the Catholics/Republicans who just hate anything related to Britain. The Irish Republicans have forgotten that they fought on the side of Uncle Adolf, because they have for so long fought on the side of the NIGGER by order of the Marxist.

Cemetery in Israel? Palestinians who think all White people are the ally of the Jew. Or Jews that blame White people for all the woes of the world ... while their masters demand Whitey sacrifice's himself for Israel.

Nuke Israel, then ship the Irish there.

RaHoWa! 23/23
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #347 on: 12 October 2019 at 12:11 »
The article claims that she called him a racially derogatory term. I never heard that on the video. All I heard was the nigger instigating the situation as he videos and a White woman overreacting to a fender bender (which isn't the crime the MSM is trying to make it out to be). What gets me though is how all these videos start in the middle of the confrontations. What really lead to the woman's rant?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/pennsylvania-teacher-placed-leave-racist-rant-parent-after-fender-bender-n1065121

Pennsylvania teacher placed on leave for racist rant to parent after fender bender

The Drexel Hill Middle School teacher yelled a slew of expletives and racist remarks at the man in the school's parking lot on Thursday morning.

Oct. 11, 2019, 3:56 PM CDT
By Sarah Jackson

A Pennsylvania middle school teacher has been placed on administrative leave for spewing racist remarks at a parent after the two got into a fender bender on Thursday morning.

In a video posted on Facebook on Thursday, the Drexel Hill Middle School teacher can be seen going into a racist rant against parent, Rasheed Noel, after the two got into a minor car accident during the school's student drop-off period. The school district has not officially released the teacher's name.

"You're probably on welfare," she can be heard saying while she tries to buff her truck's bumper.

"It's because I'm young and I'm black, and [that's] the reason why you would say that," Noel says.

"That's right, [it's] because you're black," the teacher responds. "Always looking to milk the system. And you see me, a white woman, so you think I got money."

"Go back to your welfare or your section 8 house," the teacher later added, referring to the city's low-income housing. "Do you see the big truck I have? Look at the piece of s*** you have."

Noel rebuts the woman's claims, saying he makes "six figures a year" and has "a 3,200 square foot home." After he repeatedly calls her "mad and nervous," the woman responds, "Oh, you go f*** off" and then called him a racially derogatory term.

Noel met with Upper Darby School District superintendent Daniel P. McGarry after the incident to voice his concerns, according to the district's director of communications, Aaronda Beauford.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #348 on: 12 October 2019 at 13:10 »
So, the nigger rams her truck  and whips its phone out so it can record itself bragging about its prowess? It then mentions how it's Black a few times, {Ah gots me dis home and mah dick is ... Mah dick is six figures muthafugga} and the White sheila responds mentioning that she's a White gal as part of her justified repertory.

Actual picture of dah nigger in the video
afterwards, chatting with his friends

WAIT! She acknowledged she was WHITE?  :-\ That's RACIST!
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #349 on: 12 October 2019 at 13:23 »
It’s only racist to use slurs like “Jigaboo” , “ Coon”
and “nigger” if you aren’t black. They use those words to describe themselves all the time! Pick up hip hop CD’s and movies and you’d be hard pushed not to find those slurs said?!

Even “Boong” has been used by Abos to describe themselves, in satirical pieces.

The fight this woman had with the non white sounded really angry and I believe there is a right and wrong way to talk to people. Obviously spirits were high and things slipped out but problems don’t get solved without civil reasoning and discussion and mutual concessions. They are Adults not school kids.

Chimping out is a black’s way. “Hulk get what Hulk want ...or Hulk Smaaash!”

We have evolved with problem solving skills necessary for survival in cold climates and against neighbours with advanced weapons.
Being upset is human. However taking correct details down and discussions about insurance arrangements is appropriate here.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

MSM: "Racist White Girls" in Gang Hunted Niggers & Jailed

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard American News

Replies: 0
Popularity: 1386
Last post 11 April 2015 at 10:45
by Hidden to Guests
Jewess Stabbed Because Nigger Read Her "White" Racist Thoughts

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard American News

Replies: 9
Popularity: 7958
Last post 15 May 2018 at 13:38
by Hidden to Guests
Perth, WA: Charges Laid Over "Racist" Stickers

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Downunder News

Replies: 7
Popularity: 4898
Last post 11 November 2013 at 02:32
by Hidden to Guests
Cricket announcer is "racist" for using Indian accent

Replies: 0
Popularity: 1433
Last post 30 November 2013 at 12:29
by Hidden to Guests
Abos & Do-Gooders Claim Australia Day Shirt is "Offensive and Racist"

Replies: 5
Popularity: 9283
Last post 19 January 2014 at 14:45
by Hidden to Guests

LEGAL NOTICES
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Church of Creativity & the Creativity Alliance: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained