Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

'THAT'S RACIST!' The Incessant Scream from MSM ...

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Fri 13 Nov 2015

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.10news.com/news/fact-or-fiction/fact-or-fiction-woman-offers-babysitting-for-white-kids-only

(KGTV) - Did a woman really post a flier offering her services as a babysitter for "white kids only?

No.

While the flier says Debra Allen, it actually shows a picture of an Oregon woman named Amber Lee Hughes.

She told the "Eugene Weekly" that it was likely an ex-boyfriend who created the fake flier.

Hughes says the blowback from the flier has forced her to change her phone number.

She says not only is she not racist, she doesn't even work as a babysitter any more.

The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7369307/Couple-pay-surrogate-lots-money-hospital-mix-meant-newborn-wasnt-theirs.html

After suffering three miscarriages and being diagnosed with polycystic ovary syndrome, a woman and her husband made a last-ditch attempt to have a child - only for a hospital mix-up to leave them not wanting the baby

The anonymous father, who is thought to be American, posted his dilemma on Reddit, explaining that the couple decided to pay a surrogate 'lots of money' to have a child

However a mix-up at the sperm bank meant that the child that was born wasn't her husband's, according to the post.

Taking to the discussion site in a now-removed post, the new father asked whether it was wrong for him to want to give the baby up

'We paid lots of money to a surrogate in order to have our own child together. The surrogate was a nice lady who took care of her body and we got along very well,' the man began

'The baby had Asian features, black hair and brown eyes when we are both white, blonde folks with blue eyes.

'We immediately brought up the issue with the doctors and asked for a DNA test. I am not the father,' he added

He added that he and his wife are 'devastated' and that the surrogacy and sperm bank did an investigation and told the pair that there was an 'extremely rare' mix-up and offered the couple financial compensation.

'We don't care about race, we are just upset that the baby wasn't both of us. Am I the a**hole for wanting to take legal action against the agency and not keep the baby?' he asked.

More than 4,000 people commented on the post while it was still on the site.

One person said: 'Wow this is stunningly sad.'

Another wrote: 'As a man, I would feel hurt. I would feel partially emasculated. But if this is something I wanted, and my wife wanted, I wouldn't waste the chance given to us simply because of the organisation's f*** up.'

A third added: 'You brought this child into the world, you now have the responsibility to take care of it.'

Almost like a 50's B grade horror " It came from out of space" or something? "I am a teenage mutant insect"?

I feel for the white people this happened to! How would you be? I'd get compo and put it up for adoption!
The Price is Reich!

Rev.Cambeul

Extinction Rebellion is forced to apologise for 'cultural appropriation and racism' by other climate change activists for using a naked white woman with dreadlocks to promote themselves

Race-Traitor wants to look like a Nigger ... "THAT'S RACIST!"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7370559/Extinction-Rebellion-activist-group-apologise-theyre-accused-cultural-appropriation.html

If you are White and stink like sh*t, you wouldn't deserve to be served, seen or smelt in public; but when they're Black, "THAT'S RACIST!" ???

Bartender REFUSES to serve an Aboriginal man after saying he 'smelt', was 'unhygienic' and needed to 'go home and have a shower'

* Angel Batt refused to serve Rex Sultan and his wife at the Gap View Hotel in 2017
* She claimed he 'smelt,' was 'unhygienic' and should go home for a shower first
* Mr Sultan was offended by the claims and lodged an official complaint after it

https://www.ntnews.com.au/news/northern-territory/tribunal-rules-alice-springs-bar-tender-racistly-refused-service-to-aboriginal-man-rex-sultan/news-story/b898526b85cbc3a6efca3f0443ad4ecf

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7370461/Bartender-Alice-Springs-REFUSES-serve-Aboriginal-man-saying-smelt.html

Extract: Anti-Discrimination Commission tribunal president Richard Bruxner said Ms Batt had an opinion of Aboriginal people which had prejudiced her actions on the night she refused to serve Mr Sultan.

He said Ms Batt showed 'a tendency... to ascribe characteristics to people solely on account of their being Aboriginal.'

'Ms Batt refused to supply good, services or facilities to Mr Sultan and treated Mr Sultan less favourably ... because she believed he had a characteristic, namely poor hygiene or bad body odour, she associated with Aboriginal people.'

Ms Batt ignored a summons to attend the hearings, which carries a maximum penalty of $15,400 or six months jail.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

^ This old chestnut?! "Monkey" or " Gorilla" isn't a racist term and never will be. People just compare Blacks to Monkies because they commonly not only look like them but behave like them too! They still have a primitive and unevolved behaviour!

In fact the monkey would probably be better behaved than some of them if you let them out of captivity !
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7431411/60-Minutes-Australia-slammed-racist-Meghan-Markle-piece.html

An Australian news show has come under fire on social media after sharing a promo for a new special on Meghan Markle, with hoards of her supporters slamming the show for being 'shameful,' 'gross,' and 'racist.'

On Wednesday, 60 Minutes Australia shared a one-minute promo video for an upcoming episode, which claims to explore how the Duchess of Sussex 'lost her sparkle' and went 'from adored to insufferable in less than a year.'

While the tweet has earned over 1,000 likes, it has inspired many more comments — mostly from those who are criticizing the show for bullying and giving a platform to racists

'#Megxit! How Meghan Markle lost her sparkle,' the tweet begins.

'From adored to insufferable in less than a year. What went wrong for Meghan, and how it affects hubby Harry. SUNDAY on #60Mins: Inside a Royal crisis. Can the ghost of Princess Diana save a fairytale?'

The controversial preview clip, which has been viewed over a million times, shows bits of interviews with former 'pal' Lizzie Cundy and Katie Hopkins — and seems to exclusively include negative takes on the Duchess, including criticism of her clothes, her personality, her alleged social climbing, and her 'glow.'

Words like 'fiend,' 'monster,' 'hypocrite,' 'manipulating,' 'abuse,' 'lies,' 'dirty war,' and 'Markle debacle' are thrown around.

The clip was clearly designed to spark a reaction — and it has, though it seems to be predominantly backlash.

Critics have chimed in with comments on Twitter, calling the show 'outrageous,' 'disgraceful,' 'embarrassing,' 'horrific,' 'abhorrent,' and 'trash

'This isn't journalism, it's bullying,' wrote one.

'Wow, jealousy, envy with racism... hope you're happy with yourself meanwhile the black duchess is busy helping people in need,' wrote another.

'What on earth are you playing at ! Leave the woman alone for f*** sake. I believe you have enough problems in OZ already, focus on that!' said a third.

Celebrities and politicians have chimed in, too.

'Shame on you for airing this trash,' tweeted actress Mia Farrow. 'Great Britain is fortunate to have this intelligent, compassionate, beautiful woman in the Royal Family. In her, Prince Harry has found happiness and for that we rejoice.'

And Australian MP Clare O'Neil wrote: 'For god's sake just leave the poor woman alone. Why promote such nastiness

'Racism really is a disease,' wrote Riverdale actress Asha Bromfield, retweeting the clip.

Dozens of commenters accused the show of racism.
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://kippercentral.com/2019/07/22/exclusive-man-arrested-imprisoned-for-5-weeks-for-painting-islam-is-questionable-on-his-house/

A man has been arrested and imprisoned in Scotland for painting the words "Islam is questionable" on his house, in what Police Officers claimed was a "breach of the peace".

Graham Evans, who lives in Edinburgh, has just been released after 5 weeks in prison for painting the statement on his house, after he was found not guilty in court.
Mr Evans had over 10 police officers visit his home last month, who arrested him on the spot for "breaching the peace" by writing "Islam is questionable", "Brexit" and "Leave Means Leave" on his house.

The officers confirmed to Evans that the offending statement in particular was the phrase "Islam is questionable", because it had 'alarmed' and 'distressed' the community.

He was then remanded in prison for five weeks until his trial, where the judge agreed that his painted statement was allowed as free speech and that Owens had broken no laws.

Speaking exclusively to Kipper Central, Evans said: "If I had picked any other word I believe the police would never have been called
The Price is Reich!