No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

08 December 2019 at 12:54
NIGGER
Her Drugs: $88
Friend: Priceless

Hidden to Guests

03 December 2019 at 02:39
Napalm sticks to Gooks, Queers, Muslims, Nigs & Kikes' Kids :ok

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 November 2019 at 13:08
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

26 November 2019 at 00:32
Do Your Part; Save Your Race. Join or Start a local Creativity Primary Group. https://creativityalliance.com/join
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

14 November 2019 at 22:05
WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

30 October 2019 at 03:07
Delenda est Judaica!

Aut Vincere Aut Mori!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 22:17
White Flight is the ultimate act of Surrender and cowardice.

Only through struggle and resistance can a lasting victory be obtained.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 13:15
No matter how bleak the future seems at times, Love for my Race always gives me the strength to fight on.  RAHOWA!!!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

27 October 2019 at 06:23
RaHoWa Brother. Welcome back.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

26 October 2019 at 18:05
RAHOWA everyone.. I've been busy over this past summer, hope all is well

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: "THAT'S RACIST!" The Incessant Scream from MSM ...

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: "THAT'S RACIST!" The Incessant Scream from MSM ...
« Reply #260 on: 04 July 2019 at 04:28 »
^
One of Nike's most recent provocative acts was to chose Mr Kaepernick to celebrate 30 years of the company's Just Do It slogan.

The sportsman famously knelt during the National Anthem at football games to protest racism against African-Americans, drawing the ire of some, including US President Donald Trump

You see Nike supports a Jigaboo sportsman standing up for black rights who is anti America!...but you know Nike also owns Converse and screw both Converse and Nike!

Why?Converse, They fire Jason Jesse the Pro White professional skateboard legend because he has Swatikas on his belongings , said in an interview he doesn’t Talk to his mum because of her miscegenation and 30 years ago told another skateboard pro he was a “nigger”, incidentally assaulted him.

It’s not popular to be a proud, white, American man who can be a great sports person and role model, only jigaboos get credit now!

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.vice.com/amp/en_au/article/59q343/skateboarding-icon-jason-jessee-is-under-fire-for-use-of-swastikas-and-racist-remarks

The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Hidden to Guests

• Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #261 on: 04 July 2019 at 08:09 »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7211589/Lawyer-50-jailed-spitting-Air-India-crew-dead.html

A human rights lawyer jailed for spitting and yelling racist taunts at Indian cabin crew who refused to serve her a fourth bottle of wine in business class has been found dead at Beachy Head days after leaving prison

Simone Burns, 50, from Hove, was sentenced to six months in April for the racist rant against Air India staff during a flight from Mumbai last year.

She called the cabin crew 'Indian money-grabbing c***s', smoked a cigarette in the toilets and then spat in a cabin supervisor's face in an attack filmed by 'shocked' passengers on board the Heathrow-bound jet. 

Belfast-born Burns was found dead at the foot of Beachy Head in East Sussex on June 1, less than two weeks after being released from Bronzefield women's prison.

A friend said last night that Burns' world 'fell apart' after her conviction and time behind bars

Her conviction also made her a target for trolls who would remind her of her air rage assault, according to the Daily Telegraph.

A spokesman for Sussex Police said: 'The body of a woman found at Beachy Head on June 1 has been identified as Simone Burns from Hove.

'The death is not being treated as suspicious and next of kin have been informed. The matter has been passed to the coroner's officer.' 

Lawyer Ms Burns was born Simone O'Broin in Belfast and was called to the bar in 1992 and represented refugees around the world in her human rights work - with particular focus on the Middle East.

But she she found herself in hot water have written a paper accusing Israel of the genocide of Palestinians, who she called  'a group struggling for self-determination against a colonial, racist regime

On her Facebook page she appeared paranoid, telling friends: 'Mossad agents and Zionists operatives all over my life… there is yet again a fishy smell of CHABAD LUBAVITCH!'.

She also backed Gilad Atzmon, whose controversial views on Holocaust denial and Jewish history, have led to allegations of antisemitism and racism

The business class passenger was initially served three bottles of wine but declared 'I'm a f****** international lawyer' when she was denied more on Air India flight AI131 on November 11, 2018.

She also called staff 'Indian money-grabbing c****' and smoked a cigarette in the toilets during the tirade which left other passengers 'shocked'.

Burns pleaded guilty to being drunk on an aircraft and assault by beating at Uxbridge Magistrates' Court.

Prosecuting at her trial, Lauren Smith said the nine-hour flight took off at 4.10am as Burns sat in business class with 17 other passengers.

She was given three bottles of wine with breakfast 'immediately after takeoff' but began to complain when she was refused more.

Miss Smith said: 'She got up from her seat and began swearing and shouting. She was shouting that she was a 'f****** international lawyer' and telling them to 'f*** off'.'

She also shouted: 'You f****** a****, you f****** Indian money-grabbing c****.'

Burns then went into the toilet to try to light a cigarette before she was given a verbal warning three hours into the flight, the court heard.

Miss Smith said: 'Her behaviour continued. She was then given a written warning by the captain. This also made no difference to Miss Burns' behaviour.'

Burns then ranted: 'F****** Air India is useless, I will say what I want.'

Flight staff then discovered evidence she had been smoking in the toilet and there was 'a smell of cigarettes coming from within

Her tirade continued further into the flight as she got up from her seat and marched to the area where alcohol was being served to again demand more, the court heard.

She shouted: 'I have done so much for you f****** Indians and f****** Pakistanis
, you should be grateful to me.'

A cabin supervisor, Dastur Pervin, tried to intervene but she was also told to 'f*** off', shown the middle finger and assaulted, Miss Smith said.

She added: 'Miss Burns was right in her face and she felt scared and when she refused to give Miss Burns more alcohol Miss Burns spat in her face.'

Burns also 'grabbed her by her right upper arm and squeezed it' before going on to abuse other crew members and passengers
After touchdown she was arrested in London by officers from the Metropolitan Police.

The barrister, who was born in Belfast and also used the surname O'Broin, insisted her actions had been out of character.

She said they had been driven by a 'mixture of altitude, consumption of drink and anxiety', plus the fact she was likely to miss an uncle's funeral.

She also shouted: 'You f****** a****, you f****** Indian money-grabbing c****.'

Burns then went to the toilet, where she smoked a cigarette, before returning to the area where alcohol was served and demanding more.

Burns then shouted: 'F****** Air India is useless, I will say what I want.

'I have done so much for you f****** Indians and f****** Pakistanis, you should be grateful to me.'

Well , it is common knowledge that Indisns and Pakis are “ money grabbing c*nts” but if you go throw a drunk tantrum at people on a plane you’ll go to Gaol. Of course trolls pursued her! She questions the Holocaust industry! Why csn’t People question historical events?
The Price is Reich!

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #262 on: 04 July 2019 at 23:02 »
https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5d1d2dd4e4b0f312567e7eac

Black Couple Shocked When Contractor Shows Up For Work With Confederate Flag

“You can continue to believe what you need to believe, sir,” the wife told him. “But no, I cannot pay you for your services. Thank you, have a good day.”

By David Moye
07/03/2019 08:14 PM ET

A black couple’s encounter with a white man they hired to fix their golf cart is going viral for the polite way they handled an awkward situation. 

On Saturday, Atlanta couple Allison and Zeke Brown hired a contractor, identified as “Michael,” to fix the brakes of their golf cart. Things quickly became awkward when he showed up with a Confederate flag flying from his SUV.

Considering the racist history associated with the flag, the Browns didn’t feel comfortable with the situation. 

“Hi, you know what, I do apologize, I know you’ve come from a very long way, but we’re going to use someone else,” Allison, a 40-year-old radiation therapist, told the contractor in a video captured on her Ring app. Her husband then chimed in to explain that the flag was the issue.

Zeke told Yahoo Lifestyle that Michael had not been disrespectful during their previous conversation, so when he saw the flag flying in his own driveway, he was taken aback. 

“The flag was absurd — I had to walk back into the house to calm myself down,” he said.

Allison said she was angry, but felt she had to do whatever it took to avoid escalating things.

“I didn’t want to be the ‘angry black woman’ but I wanted him to learn and feel that bottom-line loss,” she told Yahoo. “You don’t go to Germany and wave the Nazi flag. It’s the same thing.”

Although Michael apparently thought removing the flag would solve the matter, Allison quickly corrected him.

“No, you don’t need to take it down,” she can be heard saying in the video. “You can continue to believe what you need to believe, sir. But no, I cannot pay you for your services. Thank you, have a good day.”

Michael seemed surprised at the Browns’ reaction. He even messaged Zeke after leaving their home, saying, “I didn’t know the flag offended y’all.”

Zeke responded in great detail about why the flag was so offensive:

“Yes, it is extremely offensive to anyone of color. I understand it is part of American history, but that flag stood for a time in history where people such as myself had a very bad way of life...Micheal, I hope this small interaction causes you to do a little research on how several Americans feel about the Confederacy. I know it’s part of history, so is Nazi Germany...”

However, anyone hoping for some kind of teachable moment is sure to be disappointed.

Yahoo reached out to Michael, who said he is a “redneck” but doesn’t support slavery. He added that his siblings bought the flag for the Fourth of July and, as such, he feels obligated to drive around with it.

“I am not going to take it down when my siblings asked me to fly it,” he said. “If [the family] wants to take offense, they can.” 

Still, people on social media praised the Browns for their grace under the circumstances.

She has my absolute respect. She handled this so well, I'm not sure I'd have been that nice. But, damn, she's 100% boss.

GOOD FOR THEM! She handled this perfectly!!! You've got to be some kind of "look at me" a-hole in the first place to fly ANY kind of full-sized flag like that on your car to begin with but FFS the Confederate flag? REALLY?? Nope nope nope. You can't have their $$. Well done!

For Allison, turning away the Confederate flag-loving contractor was a no-brainer.

“We can control where we spend our money and we can control where our family dollar goes,” she told Inside Edition. “And it will not go to someone who is promoting such hate."
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #263 on: 05 July 2019 at 14:18 »
Saw this "problem" and I thought the solution was easy. We all know everything a White does is racist, even when they try to help the enemy. To all my confused mind polluted brothers and sisters, here's the quick fix. Stop wasting your time and money on the ungrateful niggers and muds. Problem Solved. Help your own Race and the best way to do that is to join the Church of Creativity.

http://stream.aljazeera.com/story/201906190023-0025867

Does humanitarian aid have a 'white saviour' problem?

American missionary Renee Bach travelled to Uganda in 2007 when she was just 18 years-old and founded Serving His Children (SHC), a nonprofit organisation she said would help Ugandan women care for ill and malnourished children. Critics, though, say Bach, who had no experience in either development work or medicine, performed complicated medical procedures on hundreds of children.

In 2015, Ugandan authorities closed SHC's facility in the town of Jinja - where a number of children were reported to have died - but the organisation still operates in other parts of the country. A lawsuit brought by two women who say their children died under SHC’s care has been adjourned until January 2020, according to the Uganda-based legal services group Women’s Probono Initiative.

Bach’s case has again highlighted the issue of medical "voluntourism", while raising questions of whether some charities in the developing world have a “white saviour problem”. In response, Uganda-based social workers Olivia Alaso and Kelsey Nielsen began the No White Saviors campaign to educate and advocate for better practices in mission and development work.

The Stream takes a look at why some Westerners get to work in the developing world without adequate experience, and what groups like No White Saviors are doing to hold them accountable.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #264 on: 06 July 2019 at 22:51 »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7219185/Australian-driver-sparks-outrage-rant-sees-Muslims-praying-truck-stop.html

A truck driver has sparked outrage over an astonishing rant in which he recalled the moment he saw a Muslim man praying at a truck stop
Mike Williams posted a two minute video to Twitter from the Marulan BP on the Hume Highway, two hours from Sydney, after he said he faced backlash for his behaviour on Sunday.

'I didn’t sleep well last night. Not because of guilt either,' Mr Williams captioned the video

The truck driver said the Muslim man laid out his prayer mat in the trucker's lounge next to where he was eating.

'I don't know what goes through these people's heads, I don't care what particularity care what sky fairy you pray to, you don't do it in a truckers drivers dinning room,' he began.

Mr Williams then compared the Muslim man's praying to someone throwing a basket ball at a neighbour's wall.

'It's just pain disrespectful to do that,' he said.   

'I've never ever, ever seen anything like it ever happen anywhere before and that shocked me
After the man started praying next to him, the truck driver said he started to worry about the 'unfortunate reality' of the situation.

'Is this bloke going to finish doing his routine and stand up and start carving people up, and don't say it's unrealistic to think about, it has happened,' he said
'I hate to think it, but that was what went through my brain,' Mr Williams said.

Mr Williams, who regularly shares two minute rants on Twitter, said he did not regret his rant at the Muslim man.

'I'm not unhappy about what I did and I'd do it again,' he said finally.

People lashed out at the truck driver online and others accused him of having a double standard.

Prayers belong either in a private space or in an area designated for them, or in an Islamic nation. Not in the middle of a diner!
My folks were appalled when a cab driver did it while they were present, they left his cab for another and told the drives it wasn’t appreciated.

The Price is Reich!

MSM: "Racist White Girls" in Gang Hunted Niggers & Jailed

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard American News

Replies: 0
Popularity: 1397
Last post 11 April 2015 at 10:45
by Hidden to Guests
Jewess Stabbed Because Nigger Read Her "White" Racist Thoughts

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard American News

Replies: 9
Popularity: 7968
Last post 15 May 2018 at 13:38
by Hidden to Guests
Perth, WA: Charges Laid Over "Racist" Stickers

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Downunder News

Replies: 7
Popularity: 4912
Last post 11 November 2013 at 02:32
by Hidden to Guests
Cricket announcer is "racist" for using Indian accent

Replies: 0
Popularity: 1440
Last post 30 November 2013 at 12:29
by Hidden to Guests
Abos & Do-Gooders Claim Australia Day Shirt is "Offensive and Racist"

Replies: 5
Popularity: 9297
Last post 19 January 2014 at 14:45
by Hidden to Guests

LEGAL NOTICES
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Church of Creativity & the Creativity Alliance: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained