No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Hatecrime Hoax Alert

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: Hatecrime Hoax Alert
« Reply #10 on: 30 December 2019 at 19:45 »
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!

Based in Adelaide South Australia - The South of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #11 on: 13 February 2020 at 04:46 »
Nigger busted arranging Hate Crime Hoax ...

Deputies confront a black man wearing a KKK robe and hood 'for a social experiment' at a shopping center in Virginia

* A man wearing a Ku Klux Klan outfit was seen outside a store in Virginia
* The man, who was black, said that he was conducting a 'social experiment'
* Police were called to Stafford Marketplace Target after KKK outfit caused a stir
* Deputies said the man is not a Virginia resident and left shortly after they warned him about wearing a mask in public

Daily Mail (UK) | 12 February 2020

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7995497/Authorities-Deputies-confront-black-man-wearing-KKK-robe.html

Excerpt: A black man seen wearing a Ku Klux Klan robe and hood at a Virginia shopping center Tuesday told sheriff's deputies that he was performing a social experiment, according to authorities.

The Stafford County Sheriff's Office was called to a Target store at the Stafford Marketplace around 2:30 p.m. to investigate reports of someone wearing the costume, Maj. Shawn Kimmitz said in a video statement posted to social media.

Deputies found the person in the robe, identified him as a black man and determined he didn't live in the area, he added.

Deputies warned him about wearing a mask in public and he left the scene, Kimmitz said.

Virginia law prohibits wearing masks with the intent to conceal identity in public.

The sheriff's office didn't identify the man however at Twitter profile that states that he goes under the name George D Bush. In several YouTube videos, the man can be seen offering passing motorists fried chicken and grape juice.

Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #12 on: 28 February 2020 at 12:53 »
Black Nazi Busted!

I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #13 on: 04 March 2020 at 16:21 »
https://wreg.com/news/southaven-man-who-reported-racist-graffiti-on-vehicles-charged-with-insurance-fraud/

Southaven man who reported racist graffiti on vehicles charged with insurance fraud

by: Eryn Taylor, Luke Jones
Posted: Feb 28, 2020 / 11:05 AM CST/ Updated: Feb 28, 2020 / 11:59 PM CST

SOUTHAVEN, Miss. — A Mississippi man was charged with insurance fraud after he reported racist graffiti had been spray-painted on two of his vehicles.

Watch the entertaining video at the Source

Southaven officers were called to Marcia Louise Drive on Feb. 4 after a man named Trumaine Foster said he woke up to find his vehicles had been spray painted.

His pickup truck has two NIGGERS spray-painted on it. A car was painted with the phrase 'LEAVE NIGGERS' and 'TRUMP.'

Foster was taken into custody Friday and charged with insurance fraud and tampering with evidence, but Southaven police stopped short of explicitly saying Foster was responsible for the graffiti.

"That it was a hoax just kind of made us look silly," Foster's neighbor Shelby Littleton said.

“To make something up, that just does not make sense to me," Bradley Littleton said.

A woman at Foster's home Friday afternoon ignored WREG's questions before driving off in one of the cars that had been spray-painted. (The graffiti had since been removed).

WREG has learned Foster owns a body shop in Olive Branch. Multiple people in the automotive community tell us he specializes in painting cars. One of those people even tells us he painted his wife's car after it was spray-painted.

"That’s just embarrassing. That’s absolutely embarrassing," Shelby Littleton said.

"In the silver lining of it, it was nice to see the neighborhood come together for one of our neighbors," said a neighbor who asked to remain anonymous.

As of 8 p.m. Friday, Foster was still in the DeSoto County Jail. He's due to appear in court on Wednesday.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

RaHoWa!

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #14 on: 12 March 2020 at 12:08 »
Another nigger hoax attempting to make Whites look bad. The truth is that they have to keep making up these stories due to the fact that Whites don't give a sh!t about them. Whites don't want to necessarily antagonize and fight with the niggers and muds, we just want separation/segregation. We just want to concentrate and support White lives as the other races wither on the vine.

https://www.wjhl.com/news/local/woman-reportedly-writes-white-pride-on-sidewalk-outside-of-gray-gym-arrested-for-vandalism/

Woman reportedly writes ‘WHITE PRIDE’ on sidewalk outside of Gray gym, arrested for vandalism

by: Bianca Marais
Posted: Mar 3, 2020 / 10:37 PM EST/ Updated: Mar 4, 2020 / 05:39 AM EST

GRAY, Tenn. (WJHL) – A woman was arrested Tuesday night after DC Fitness in Gray was vandalized this week.

According to Johnson City Police, Mahagany Teague, 41, was arrested Tuesday night after an investigation indicated that she used a rock to carve the words “WHITE PRIDE” into the concrete outside the gymnasium.

Derrick Carson, an African American, is the owner of the gymnasium and spoke with News Channel 11’s Jeff Keeling shortly after the vandalism took place early Monday morning.

“The first order of business to the day is to see ‘WHITE POWER’ all over my sidewalk,” Carson said. “Normally I get upset, angry at things like that, brush it off but the sweat, the tears and the time that I’ve put into this place for the community…it’s been tough.”

Carson said that it has taken many hours of building specific diet plans and workout routines with a slew of members at his gym, just to be broken down by a vandal.

“To put this type of effort in, and then to show up one day out of many, to show up any day to this is disheartening, this time it kind of hit me in an emotional spot, it kind of got to my heart and I had to close myself up in the office for a minute,” he added.

Carson told News Channel 11 that he had security footage of Teague committing the vandalism.

Officials say Teague was charged with vandalism under $1,000. She is being held in the Washington County Detention Center, where she is being held in lieu of a $1,000 bond.

Teague’s arraignment is set for Wednesday at 1:30 p.m. in Washington County Sessions Court.

RaHoWa!

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Pervert Alert!

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Comedy/Humor

Replies: 0
Popularity: 640
Last post 01 December 2009 at 23:14
by Hidden to Guests
Alert For US And Canada: Holy Fukushima!

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Popularity: 1356
Last post 08 October 2013 at 09:19
by Hidden to Guests
Czech security forces on alert after terrorist attack in Paris

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Europa News

Popularity: 1175
Last post 10 January 2015 at 09:52
by Hidden to Guests
Clock Boy Hoax - Mr Raghead Goes to Washington