No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

08 December 2019 at 12:54
NIGGER
Her Drugs: $88
Friend: Priceless

Hidden to Guests

03 December 2019 at 02:39
Napalm sticks to Gooks, Queers, Muslims, Nigs & Kikes' Kids :ok

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 November 2019 at 13:08
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

26 November 2019 at 00:32
Do Your Part; Save Your Race. Join or Start a local Creativity Primary Group. https://creativityalliance.com/join
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

14 November 2019 at 22:05
WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

30 October 2019 at 03:07
Delenda est Judaica!

Aut Vincere Aut Mori!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 22:17
White Flight is the ultimate act of Surrender and cowardice.

Only through struggle and resistance can a lasting victory be obtained.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 13:15
No matter how bleak the future seems at times, Love for my Race always gives me the strength to fight on.  RAHOWA!!!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

27 October 2019 at 06:23
RaHoWa Brother. Welcome back.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

26 October 2019 at 18:05
RAHOWA everyone.. I've been busy over this past summer, hope all is well

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: American Mud Crime

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: American Mud Crime
« Reply #215 on: 28 November 2019 at 19:54 »
If she was White, it'd be Hate-Crime charges and hard time, rather than simple probation. So WGF!? ...

Sudanese-Australian model, 25, who avoided jail in the U.S. over a racist plane rampage and drunken attack on a flight attendant is arrested AGAIN and 'locked up indefinitely without a trial'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7735007/Sudanese-born-model-Adau-Mornyang-locked-drunken-rampage-flight.html

A Sudanese-Australian model who avoided jail in the US over a drunken rampage on a flight has been arrested again and locked up in immigration detention since September

Maria said her sister arrived the United States with a valid 01 visa that expires on December 26, 2021.

'She's not in the country illegally,' she wrote.

A Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade spokesperson confirmed to Daily Mail Australia the department is assisting an Australian being held in US detention

'The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade is providing consular assistance to an Australian detained in the US. Owing to our privacy obligations we will not provide further comment,' a spokesman said.

The GoFundMe page claims ICE agents revoked Mornyang's visa without telling her as pay back for her avoiding a prison sentence. 

'This no-jail outcome must've infuriated ICE officials who proceeded (without Adau's knowledge) to revoke her valid visa and subsequently arrested her for being in the country illegally,' Maria wrote. 

'Meanwhile, a judge never ordered that Adau should leave the country. My sister has been in jail for over two months, she's not been given any trial since arrest by ICE nor found guilty of overstaying her visa, just kept in jail indefinitely

'Adau expected that she was going to be deported after her arrest on September 17, 2019 - that didn't happen either.' 

The 25-year-old, who was born in South Sudan before migrating to Australia as a refugee aged 10, was convicted of felony interference with a flight crew and misdemeanour assault

She was acquitted of a third count of assaulting an air marshal

In March a jury heard Mornyang ordered 'several glasses of wine' on the January 21 United Airlines flight. 

Passengers were forced to complain to staff about Mornyang's disruptive behaviour about nine hours into the flight

'When the flight attendant approached to assess the situation, Mornyang began to shout at the flight attendant and then slapped him across his face,' the court heard.

She was cut off from drinking more, yelled obscenities and racial slurs, struck a flight attendant, had to be handcuffed by an air marshal, refused to leave a toilet and had to be held at the rear of the plane.

The flight attendant said he was so shocked after he was assaulted he 'could not physically do anything except sit for nearly half an hour to process what had happened to him'.

Her fellow passengers complained to the crew. But she only lashed out more when flight attendants attempted to calm her, and she slapped one of them.

Several air marshals had to come out from undercover to help deal with her, prosecutors said.

The former Miss Australia finalist claimed to have no recollection of the commotion
All I remember was waking up after sleeping for eight hours,' she said in a text message after the incident.

She claimed to have mixed two glasses of wine with prescription pills to help her sleep, but attendants insisted it was closer to five or six glasses before she was cut off.

Mornyang said at the time: 'I was so confused and begging and pleading for them to tell me what I did.

'I was ignored, I was in and out of consciousness, and was later locked up in federal prison still with no memory of what I was arrested for.

'This whole alleged slapping is a big shock to me and I cry every night wondering why I have no memory of it. How I could of done it while asleep,' she said.

In March a Los Angeles jury found Mornyang guilty of a felony charge of interference with a flight crew member and a misdemeanour count of assault.

Mornyang was required throughout her three-year probation to submit to drug tests and receive mental health counselling.

The model was previously a global campaign face for makeup giant Sephora and was a Miss World Victoria top eight state finalist in 2017.

She arrived with her family as a refugee to Australia when she was ten and used her promising modelling career as a platform to become an outspoken advocate on social issues, particularly in South Sudanese communities

OK , here’s the plan! The five eyes network is taking mud refugees who are real trouble, stitching them up  and Gaoling them in their efforts to recruit a new breed of “Charlie’s Angels” to go to foreign lands on missions to destroy the adversaries! Once they have wreaked havoc with their chimp outs they are just going to leave them there!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #216 on: 01 December 2019 at 12:03 »
Always in total support of a nigger's right to late term abortions.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/north-carolina-woman-shoots-kills-daughter-thanksgiving

North Carolina woman accused of shooting, killing daughter on Thanksgiving, police say

By Bradford Betz | Fox News

A North Carolina family’s Thanksgiving ended in violence after a mother allegedly shot and killed her adult daughter, according to local police.

Officers with the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department arrived at the family’s apartment in the 300 block of Krupa Court shortly before 10 p.m., Fox 8 reported, citing a news release.

The officers found a woman with a gunshot wound who was transported to the hospital. The woman, identified as 37-year-old Chante Lavarche Alexander, was pronounced dead at the hospital.

Police said the woman's mother, 56-year-old Elvira Elizabeth Alexander, has been charged with murder and possession of a stolen firearm.

Investigators described the crime as "domestic-related."

A police spokesman said he didn't know whether the suspect has a lawyer who can speak on her behalf.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #217 on: 03 December 2019 at 13:02 »
One stupid nigger...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/georgia-man-drunk-work-thanksgiving-robbery-police

Georgia man calls out of work drunk on Thanksgiving, shows up with gun to rob it, police say

By Stephen Sorace | Fox News

A Georgia man who claimed to be too intoxicated to work his Thanksgiving shift at a Steak ‘n Shake, nevertheless showed up at the franchise hours later -- apparently still drunk -- clutching a gun to try and rob it, officials said.

Kentarias Gowans, 20, of Flowery Branch, went to the steakburger and hand-dipped milkshake eatery around 10 p.m. Thursday and, instead of punching in, held a handgun to a co-worker’s head while demanding money, Oakwood Police investigator Todd Templeton told the Gainesville Times.

Numerous panicked employees and patrons alerted 911 and police arrived less than a minute after the bizarre incident began, authorities said.

Gowans was apparently still drunk when he showed up to the restaurant with a handgun in an attempted robbery, police said. (Hall County Sheriffs Office)

The officers first on the scene were greeted by the sight of frantic customers and workers fleeing the restaurant, police told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. Officials said they soon encountered Gowans, who was apparently still intoxicated, and ordered him to drop his weapon.

Police told the paper Gowans initially began to raise his gun at officers before throwing it to the ground.

Officers used a stun gun to subdue Gowans when he struggled during the arrest, police said.

Gowans faces numerous charges, including multiple counts of aggravated assault, armed robbery, public drunkenness, underage consumption of alcohol and carrying a concealed weapon, according to Hall County Jail records.

It’s unclear whether Gowans has a lawyer – or a job.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Mud Street Crime: Muds Go Wild

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Comedy/Humor

Replies: 4
Popularity: 1891
Last post 27 July 2010 at 08:55
by Hidden to Guests
Australian Native Mud Crime

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Downunder News

Replies: 696
Popularity: 212432
Last post 02 December 2019 at 11:24
by Hidden to Guests
Australian Import Mud Crime

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Downunder News

Replies: 455
Popularity: 142472
Last post 07 December 2019 at 21:25
by Hidden to Guests
2011-06-14 American Indians Seek Hate-Crime Charges

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Creativity in the MSM (News)

Replies: 0
Popularity: 2854
Last post 02 April 2013 at 00:16
by Hidden to Guests
Criminal Mud Terror Against Whites

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General News

Replies: 2
Popularity: 4292
Last post 24 August 2008 at 02:12
by Hidden to Guests

LEGAL NOTICES
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Church of Creativity & the Creativity Alliance: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained