No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: USA: Man Kills 9 Niggers in SC - Libtards Ban/Destroy White History

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/afl/more-news/lance-franklin-says-anthony-mundines-call-to-boycott-national-anthem-at-grand-final-is-stupid/news-story/979627c1009e72f933007dd0ddd1c993

SYDNEY Swans star Lance Franklin says Anthony Mundine’s call for players to boycott the national anthem at this weekend’s AFL and NRL grand finals is “stupid”.

On Thursday, champion boxer and former NRL player Mundine suggested that players should boycott the anthem to raise awareness of the treatment of indigenous Australians.

It follows the actions of many American athletes including San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick who have knelt during the US anthem to protest against racial inequality and injustice.

During the AFL grand final parade on Friday, Franklin said there would be “no chance” he would be following Mundine’s advice in a blow from one of the country’s most well-known indigenous athletes.

“First I’ve heard of it,” Franklin said.

“Personally I think it’s pretty stupid really, it’s the Australian national anthem, it’s a part of our sport, our history.”

In response to Franklin’s comments, Mundine suggested that the forward was “thinking for the system”.
“He’s thinking for the system and not thinking for his people and his heritage and his ancestors and the history of what’s happened, the dark history of what’s happened to his people.

“I’m a militant brother, I can’t speak for Lance or anybody else. If I knew what I know now when I was in the grand final of ‘96 or 97 or 99, I wouldn’t be standing at all, but that’s me.”

Mundine first made the call on Thursday stating his belief that the Australian anthem was written in a time of injustice.

“I just want to educate the people,” he said.

“The Australian anthem was written at a time in the late 80s when Aboriginal people weren’t even considered human beings ... and if you research enough you’ll find there’s five verses not two and basically its about Britain’s superiority, the invasion, Captain Cook claiming the land.

“I just feel it ain’t right, if we’re going to make change for the better, especially if we want the people of Australia to move forward as one, as people, then it’s got to start with the flag and the anthem they’re the two iconic things we’ve got.”

The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!

Based in Adelaide South Australia - The South of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
How Many Confederate Place Names Are There? 
Southern Poverty Law Center (Alabama)
https://www.splcenter.org/sites/default/files/whoseheritage_splc.pdf

Extract: ... Following the Charleston massacre, the Southern Poverty Law Center launched an effort to catalog and map Confederate place names and other symbols in public spaces, both in the South and across the nation. This study, while far from comprehensive, identified a total of 1,503. These include: 718 monuments and statues, nearly 300 of which are in Georgia, Virginia or North Carolina; 109 public schools named for Robert E. Lee, Jefferson Davis or other Confederate icons; 80 counties and cities named for Confederates; nine official Confederate holidays in six states; and, ten U.S. military bases named for Confederates.
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
News Flash! Dylann Roof is a mentally deficient retard. As if we didn't already know that!

You want proof? Look at Roof's actions: A bunch of peaceful, innocent Niggers that lived completely segregated lives from Whites were deliberately targeted for murder. Why? When there's plenty of Ghetto Nigs invading White Society; If Roof had half a brain, that's who and what he'd have been killing. Mow down two and move on ... let the niggers and their gang wars do the rest. Repeat, reload and repeat ... THAT'S HOW YOU START A RACE WAR.

Dylann Roof, who shot up a black church in Charleston in 2015, thought his death sentence 'didn't matter because white nationalists would free him from prison during a race war he hoped to ignite with the slayings'

* Roof's lawyers asked the court to review 20 issues, including errors they say were made by the judge and prosecutors that 'tainted' his sentencing

* One of their main arguments is that US District Judge Richard Gergel should not have allowed Roof to represent himself during the penalty phase of his trial

* They argue Roof was a 22-year-old ninth-grade dropout 'who believed his sentence didn't matter because white nationalists would free him from prison'

* Roof's lawyers said he had been diagnosed with 'schizophrenia-spectrum disorder, autism, anxiety, and depression' at the time 

* On June 17, 2015, Roof entered Emanuel AME Church in Charleston, South Carolina, and opened fire on church members, killing nine including the pastor

* His death sentence made him first person to be ordered executed for hate crime

Valerie Edwards | Daily Mail (UK) | 30 January 2020

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7942845/White-supremacist-Dylann-Roof-appeals-death-penalty-church-massacre.html

Excerpt: In a 321-page legal brief filed on Tuesday with the 4th US Circuit Court of Appeals in Richmond, Roof's lawyers asked the court to review 20 issues, including errors they say were made by the judge and prosecutors that 'tainted' his sentencing.

One of their main arguments is that US District Judge Richard Gergel should not have allowed Roof to represent himself during the penalty phase of his trial because he was a 22-year-old ninth-grade dropout 'who believed his sentence didn't matter because white nationalists would free him from prison after an impending race war'. {That's what mentally deranged Matt Hale believed about himself ~ Cailen.}

Roof's appellate lawyers said their client had been diagnosed with 'schizophrenia-spectrum disorder, autism, anxiety, and depression,' but that he 'jettisoned' his experienced trial attorneys to stop them from preventing evidence of his mental illness to jurors.

They said his trial attorneys told the judge that in their decades of experience, 'none had represented a defendant so disconnected from reality'. Roof, they said, presented no mitigating evidence to the jury.

'Instead, prosecutors told them Roof was a calculated killer with no signs of mental illness. Given no reason to do otherwise, jurors sentenced Roof to death,' his attorneys wrote.

Comment:

If Roof was a Muslim, the libtard world would have claimed his actions had nothing at all to do with Islam because he's a retard - to deny that is Islamophobic. If Roof was an Africoon, or a Red Nigger, Snow Nigger, Sea Nigger or Gook, it couldn't be a Hate Crime because Only White People Hate. Dylann Roof is White; Mental Retardation is no excuse for being White, therefore the entire White Race has been held responsible for Roof's stupidity.

Cailen.

'OK' hand gesture, 'bowlcut' added to hate symbols database

The ADL also added the "Dylann Roof Bowlcut," an image of the hairstyle worn by the white supremacist who shot and killed nine black people in 2015 at a church in Charleston, South Carolina.

Note: The ADL/Anti Defamation League is a Jewish Supremacist organisation utilised by the Israeli government, that your government takes seriously.
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
https://www.ajc.com/news/breaking-news/prosecutor-alleged-georgia-white-supremacists-planned-kill-others/LDVDlh2DXxeq7umBUWR0rO/

Three men accused of belonging to a white supremacist group here saw their alleged plot to kill a Bartow County couple as a trial run for murdering others, a prosecutor said at a bond hearing for one of them Friday.

Assistant District Attorney Emily Johnson called Luke Austin Lane, 21, of Silver Creek the “catalyst” and a recruiter for the neo-Nazi group in Floyd County

She said Lane’s cellphone identified “more targets,” including local journalists, though she did not name them. Lane talked about killing a fellow member of the group as well as his own father, she added, and his phone included instructions for making explosives and “untraceable weapons.”

Lane has been charged with conspiracy to commit murder and participating in a criminal gang called “the Base,” which authorities say is bent on overthrowing the U.S. government, starting a race war and creating a white ethno-state. Denied bond Friday, Lane remains in the Floyd County Jail with two others facing the same charges, Michael Helterbrand, 25, of Dalton, and Jacob Kaderli, 19, of Dacula.

“This group does nothing but promote terrorism,” Johnson said. “Those are the type of people who need to remain in custody. Otherwise, our community simply will not be safe

The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!

Based in Adelaide South Australia - The South of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

One White Man Deliberately Kills One Black Man: Niggers Scream "BLACK GENOCIDE!"

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard American News

Replies: 0
Popularity: 1175
Last post 28 March 2017 at 07:24
by Hidden to Guests
White Man Beaten by Niggers 'For Listening to Rap'

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard American News

Replies: 5
Popularity: 5486
Last post 08 June 2018 at 23:16
by Hidden to Guests
40 Niggers beat one white man - JOG says its no hate crime