No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

06 August 2018 at 17:30
 :D
spotted the new Emoji >:D
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

04 August 2018 at 17:25
Good for you brother. R!

A reminder that ALL Church Prospects are required to distribute a minimum of 600 flyers during their mandatory six months as Prospective Church Members.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

04 August 2018 at 03:38
Monday I am ordering 100 posters of the 4×4 creativity flyers. I will cut them with pride and I will spread the word of the rightous white man, and white race. We are invincible, they stand no chance!
RaHoWa!!!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

01 August 2018 at 09:45
New Emoticons added:

:rage :sick :cowboy =))

You'll find them in the Posting area Smiley Popup/More

More Emoticons are available in the Forum Chat.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

30 July 2018 at 18:28
Thank you Br. SlattsJef, sir. That gives me much confidence. I will believe in this till I die. Strange times are coming. I will continue to make my race better. Thank you sir. 8)
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 July 2018 at 20:15
@Luigi Mussolinni

You have the makings of a good Creator, don't forget to keep spreading our message
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

26 July 2018 at 13:35
LOL MP40 BB Guns are banned in Australia. I almost envy you.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

26 July 2018 at 01:31
Cant wait to get my automatic MP40 BB gun for christmas! My girlfriend is so awesome. RaHoWa! :D
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

25 July 2018 at 02:44
Creativity is the only way for our salvation. I want to thank every creator, and i hope you all have good dreams or a good morning or day. Much love. RAHOWA!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

23 July 2018 at 03:08
RAHOWA! Im new i have been listening to the holy books constantly. Listening to Creativity music now. Listening to the rest of the white mans bible later. RAHOWA! ;D

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Jewish Supremacists Lead Minorities Blocking Repeal of Hate Laws

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
18C protects Muslim pedophiles and extremists

29 March 2017

Extract: Race-hate speech laws must be changed so people can "call out" Muslim terrorists, perverts and child mutilators, a One Nation senator has told parliament.

Malcolm Roberts says Australian Islamists are the real beneficiaries of section 18C of the Racial Discrimination Act, comparing restrictions on race-hate speech to "Stalinist repression".

"If your Muslim Sudanese neighbour is engaging in female genital mutilation or your Syrian Muslim cafe owner is a terrorist building a bomb or maybe just the Afghan Muslims in the public housing flat next to you are molesting small children, chances are that you are afraid to speak out," he said.

"Ordinary, decent people are simply afraid to speak the truth.

"We want to be able to call out Muslim drug dealers, child mutilators, hate preachers , terrorists and perverts."

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
P.O. Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
Find me on Gab: @CailenCambeul

Creator Flags: (6x4) @$35 + $24 Postage
Books: The Little White Book by Ben Klassen & the Creativity Alliance Handbook @$35
Link: Australia Post Costs Page
More details on my Hidden to Guests

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Hidden to Guests

• Administrator
      • Hidden to Guests
Proposed race-hate law changes fail in Senate after fiery debate

9 News | 30 March 2017

http://www.9news.com.au/national/2017/03/30/13/37/australians-are-not-racist-hanson

Extract: The Turnbull government wanted the words "offend", "insult" and "humiliate" in Section 18C of the Racial Discrimination Act changed to "harass and intimidate".

It also wanted to tweak the way the Human Rights Commission deals with complaints, a move with broad support.

Labor, the Greens, the Nick Xenophon Team and crossbencher Jacqui Lambie opposed changes to the wording of 18C, robbing the government of the 39 votes it needs to get it through the upper house.

The attempt to re-word 18C was killed off by a Labor amendment to the bill, 31 votes to 28, leaving the commission's process changes remaining.

Books: The Little White Book by Ben Klassen & the Creativity Alliance Handbook @$35

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Hidden to Guests

• Administrator
      • Hidden to Guests
The Australian Race Discrimination Commission continues to discriminate against White Australians by refusing to acknowledge anti-White Racism while promoting anti-White racism within the community. Renaming the office or the commissioner is not good enough. Ban the anti-White Race Discrimination Commission  ...

Australians must resist changing 'race discrimination' title, says outgoing commissioner

Jacqueline Maley | Sydney Morning Herald | 11 June 2018

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal/australians-must-resist-changing-race-discrimination-title-says-outgoing-commissioner-20180611-p4zks7.html

The title of Race Discrimination Commissioner should be left untouched and Australians "must be ready to stand up" against any efforts to change it to something less "divisive", says the outgoing commissioner, Tim Soutphommasane.

The warning puts Dr Soutphommasane at odds with his boss at the commission, Rosalind Croucher, and Attorney-General Christian Porter, who have canvassed a more "conciliatory" title for the role.

Tim Soutphommasane doesn't grope pussy, he eats pussy!

"Being direct about fighting racism doesn’t sit well with some people. That’s perhaps one reason why some have suggested that the office of Race Discrimination Commissioner be renamed or redefined, that it should be called the Community Relations Commissioner or something similar," Dr Soutphommasane will say on Tuesday in a speech in Sydney.

"It has been suggested that the work of a Race Discrimination Commissioner is divisive.

"Those who desire amending the Racial Discrimination Act must know this: the multicultural mainstream of Australian society will not accept any weakening of our laws, or our public stance against racial discrimination."

Dr Soutphomassane’s strong opposition to the idea pits him against Human Rights Commission president Rosalind Croucher, who first canvassed a title change during a Senate Estimates hearing in May, and Mr Porter, who says there "could be merit to that type of concept".

In response to a question from LNP senator Ian Macdonald, who asserted it was difficult to find "any but very rare cases of racism in Australia", Professor Croucher observed that when the commission was first established in 1975, the role was entitled "Commissioner for Community Relations".

"The Race Discrimination Commissioner, in a way, I'd quite like to shift the titles almost back to the Commissioner for Community Relations," she said.

But Dr Soutphommasane, who led the Commission’s successful campaign against changes to section 18C of the Racial Discrimination Act - which were promised and then dropped under Tony Abbott - disagrees with Professor Croucher.

"At a time when extremist nationalism is on the march, we should be ramping up our efforts to fight racism, not retreating from them," Dr Soutphommasane will tell the National Forum on Racial Tolerance and Community Harmony on Tuesday.

"We must be on-guard, not only to the risk of our public discourse deteriorating, but also to the risk, yet again, of legislative change ... fair-minded libtarded White Australians and ethnic and Indigenous communities, must be ready to stand up."

Attorney-General Christian Porter, who will soon select Dr Soutphomassane’s successor, told Fairfax Media he will consider changing the Race Discrimination Commissioner title.

"There could well be merit to that type of concept, which is better defining the role both in terms of its name but also its operation," Mr Porter said.

"The role I perceive is conciliatory and to mediate and not to be divisive or contribute to division, so that is why I have some interest in what Rosalind Croucher had to say."

Dr Soutphommasane will step down from his post in August after five years in the role. He was not offered a renewal of his term, but made it clear he did not seek one.

He was the subject of criticism from some quarters for his role in the campaign against changing section 18C, and he was accused of "soliciting" race discrimination complaints against the late cartoonist Bill Leak.

There were 53 applicants for his job, from which a shortlist has been compiled by a panel consisting the Secretary of the Attorney-General’s department Chris Moraitis, Professor Croucher and Department of Social Services Secretary Kathryn Campbell.

Following interviews, the panel will recommend the best candidate or candidates to the Attorney-General.

However, Mr Porter is not compelled to choose from the recommended shortlist and can make his own "Captain’s Pick" for the role.

Victoria: Jewish Supremacists Demand Nazi Flags Removed

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Downunder News

Replies: 1
Popularity: 5722
Last post 13 February 2012 at 22:13
by Hidden to Guests
NSW Premier to Intensify "Hate Crime" Laws

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Downunder News

Replies: 4
Popularity: 3049
Last post 13 January 2013 at 22:45
by Hidden to Guests
Australia's Stupid anti-Hate Laws.

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Replies: 5
Popularity: 1845
Last post 03 February 2013 at 14:35
by Hidden to Guests
Jewish Supremacists Dictate Christian Policy

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Replies: 0
Popularity: 886
Last post 02 July 2014 at 00:43
by Hidden to Guests
Jewish Supremacists in France slam theaters for anti-Semitic show

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Europa News

Replies: 0
Popularity: 1104
Last post 23 December 2014 at 13:20
by Hidden to Guests

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]