No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Australian Import Mud Crime

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: Australian Import Mud Crime
« Reply #435 on: 23 September 2019 at 20:56 »
 https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7494709/Inside-new-wave-violent-street-gangs-Melbourne-armed-death.html

A new wave of violent street gangs are wreaking havoc across Melbourne, leaving locals living in fear of machete-wielding thugs hellbent on ruling the city.

According to gang insiders, youths arm themselves with lethal weapons to commit assaults and robberies against civilians and rival gangs, while posting footage of the acts on social media to gain notoriety.

Across Victoria's capital, 15 gangs have marked their territory - from the 'Menace to Society' horde in the west to the 'Young Reckless Drillaz' in the east - and more continue to emerge

On Monday night, a teenage gang leader, the mother of a convicted gang member, and a concerned vigilante spoke to A Current Affair about the violence plaguing neighbourhoods across the city. 

Appearing under the pseudonym 'Zach', the 15-year-old leader of 'Young Reckless Drillaz', stationed in Cranbourne, says his activities started with petty acts before quickly advancing

'It just started snowballing. Stealing a Kit-Kat would lead to stealing a bike and then stealing a bike leads to rolling someone for their phone,' he told the program.

'Knives and knuckledusters are the main weapons used by the Melbourne gangs. A lot of the boys are also using tasers because you're not going to get done

The teenager, who wears a machete holster around his waist, says he enjoys the lifestyle - feeling a sense of belonging to the 'boys'.

'There's not much you can't get away with when you're under 18. It's like a game of cat and mouse. It's fun being chased by the police,' he said.

'Everyone just wants their name to get known. Like ''that's a tough c***, don't f*** with him.'' They want to go to school and have the chicks and guys be like ''oh he's tough, you hear what he did on the weekend''?' he said.

Gang members crowd in pockets stretching from Tarnett, St Albans, and Hoppers Crossing across to Noble Park, Hampton Park and Cranbourne

Vivienne, the mother of another gang member, said her 'Harry Potter-loving' son was recruited by the group outside an employment agency.

Her son's spiral into crime, within the 'Reds', landed him in jail at 18 when police found footage of him committing an assault.

Suffering from multiple sclerosis and living in fear of her son's gang, the Frankston woman sleeps with a nail studded wooden pallet by her bed

'Just in case I need it. I can't chase them, my MS doesn't allow me to chase them,' she said.

'I feel ashamed. I feel like he's let me down.'

Professional fighter Jono, who resides in the western suburbs, keeps a baseball bat in his boot in case he accosted by teenage assailants

He has witnessed brutal attacks on local businesses and says robberies in the area have spiked.

'We're not talking about a couple of kids going down to the milk bar and stealing a couple of chocolate bars. We're talking about kids armed with serious weaponry. They're untrained, they don't realise the damage you can do to someone,' he said.

'We've seen it over and over again when one of these kids do get arrested and are sent before court, they get nothing for it, there is no incentive to stop doing what they are doing.

'My prediction is that one of these days these youths are going to break into the wrong guy's house who is going to be armed and someone is going to get killed.'

Zach said that outlaw groups are rising and thriving across all Australian capital cities.

He provided videos to support his claims to A Current Affair, and says more gangs are forming

Live streamed fights between rival gangs can rack up to 50,000 followers, according to Zach.

Despite public outcry and the ringleader's claims that gangs are on the rise, police say crime levels are decreasing

Victoria police said they have set up operations to target youth criminal behaviour and social media intelligence

Well if whitey isn’t going to touch the Africans how about we kill two birds with one stone? Move Aboriginals, Islanders and Lebanese next door to them? We’d soon see a Colosseum style event going on.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!

Based in Adelaide South Australia - The South of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #436 on: 24 September 2019 at 03:31 »
'We're not talking about a couple of kids going down to the milk bar and stealing a couple of chocolate bars. We're talking about kids armed with serious weaponry. They're untrained, they don't realise the damage you can do to someone,' he said.

'We've seen it over and over again when one of these kids do get arrested and are sent before court, they get nothing for it, there is no incentive to stop doing what they are doing.

'My prediction is that one of these days these youths are going to break into the wrong guy's house who is going to be armed and someone is going to get killed.'

And that's why I'm always improving the security around my home - and I am armed and capable. Things could change at any time.
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Hidden to Guests

• Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #437 on: 26 September 2019 at 20:32 »
https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2019-09-25/man-in-court-over-alleged-murder-of-kim-chau-in-sturt-street/11545622?pfmredir=sm

A man charged over the murder of a woman at a luxury Adelaide CBD home owned by two senior South Australian public servants has been remanded in custody

Mohammed

Numan Mohammed, 21, appeared in the Adelaide Magistrates Court this afternoon charged over the murder of Kim Chau, 39, whose body was found on Monday night at a Sturt Street home.

Mr Mohammed did not make an application for bail and is expected to appear in court in December.

Prosecutors asked the court for a nine-month delay so forensic evidence could be examined.

However, defence lawyer Andrew English questioned why it would take so long for Forensics SA to analyse the evidence.

Instead, the case was adjourned until December so prosecutors could provide an update to the court.

Mr Mohammed was arrested yesterday afternoon when he returned to what police described as a halfway house where he was living on Waymouth Street in the city.

Yesterday, Detective Superintendent Des Bray said Ms Chau was reported missing by friends on Sunday and that the last confirmed sighting of her was at 11:30pm on Thursday.

He said friends became concerned when Ms Chau did not show up to work or to a social function
The Price is Reich!

Hidden to Guests

• Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #438 on: 29 September 2019 at 20:37 »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7517725/Horrific-moment-shopper-attacked-machete-wielding-stranger-high-meth-IGA.html

A man has been attacked by a stranger who was allegedly high on meth and armed with a machete at an IGA supermarket in Western Australia
Mark Pitassi was grocery shopping in Innaloo in north-west Perth on Saturday when a man rushed towards him, brandishing a large knife.

CCTV footage captured Mr Pitassi being ambushed by the man, with the 44-year-old using a blackboard to protect himself in front of a butcher in the complex.

Mr Pitassi's shirt was torn off in the scuffle
'He had a knife on him, it was slippery, in the end it was like playing twister with somebody,' Mr Pitassi told 7News.

The encounter lasted for just 20 seconds, with the men coming to blows before breaking apart.

The alleged offender was then seen picking up the blackboard and smashing it through the butcher's display window, before rampaging through neighbouring businesses

They won’t show you his face but either he is wearing black gloves or he is a nigger! On the original there is a video and you can see black hands and through the roller door you can make out an ape like head.
The Price is Reich!

Hidden to Guests

• Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #439 on: 30 September 2019 at 08:40 »
https://www.9news.com.au/national/sydney-news-woman-charged-with-murder-after-fatal-stabbing-in-camperdown/38764079-0332-481c-addf-66ac897b1a79

A woman accused of the stabbing murder of a man at a Sydney block of units is behind bars after formally being refused bail.
Sharee Lorraine Turnbull, 30, faced Newtown Local Court on Monday charged with murdering the 25-year-old man in Camperdown on Saturday

Officers were called to the scene about 8pm after a resident heard a man screaming.
He suffered a number of stab wounds and later died in hospital.
Police said officers searched a unit at the block on Sunday and arrested Turnbull.
"I came outside and there was a gentleman laying on the ground, no clothes on with stab marks all over him," resident James Naylor said.
"There was blood everywhere."

She did not apply for bail and was remanded in custody.
The case will return to court on November 25

The Price is Reich!

Australian Native Mud Crime

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Downunder News

Replies: 718
Popularity: 221035
Last post 13 May 2020 at 11:17
by Hidden to Guests
Mud Street Crime: Muds Go Wild

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Comedy/Humor

Replies: 4
Popularity: 2104