No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

11 August 2019 at 04:05
CA-TV Video Player added to the Chat:

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/chat

More videos will be added soon.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

24 July 2019 at 18:58
MSM News: Sand-Niggers bitch about Creators teaching RaHoWa to Kids:

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11487.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

24 July 2019 at 18:55
It's time to write to PM Joe NOW! before he gets out and writes to you. https://rahowadirectory.com/prisons
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

12 June 2019 at 09:44
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

02 June 2019 at 11:11
Chat has been updated and sounds are now working in HTML5!

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/chat
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

01 June 2019 at 23:01
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

28 May 2019 at 00:12
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

25 May 2019 at 09:06
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

19 May 2019 at 22:01
Check out my post about the Flyers! I'm willing to make them for anyone here. Message me. 8)

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11337.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

23 April 2019 at 06:32
Theology of Hate: Creativity's History

All images used in the lecture were stolen from us/C.A.

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Australian Import Mud Crime

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: Australian Import Mud Crime
« Reply #405 on: 05 July 2019 at 22:27 »
A speeding drink driver who fled to India after killing a student in a horror crash says he will only return to face court in Australia if he is given a 'maximum two-year sentence

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7217253/Puneet-Puneet-killed-Dean-Hofstee-speeding-drink-driving-gives-Australia-ultimatum-return.html

Puneet Puneet who was 19 at the time, was drink driving and speeding when he fatally hit Dean Hofstee, a Queensland student, in Melbourne, in 2008.

He was driving at 150kmh in a 60kmh zone, with a blood alcohol reading of 0.165. His crimes carry a maximum sentence of 20 years jail.

He pleaded guilty to the hit and run before he fled to India on his friend's passport and has since faced court 80 times in attempt to avoid extradition to Australia

Puneet also pleaded guilty to causing injury to Mr Hofstee's friend Clancy Coker.

He faces up to 20 years in jail and his lawyer Kanhaiya Kumar Singha said Puneet is ready to face court for the alleged killing, as long as he is given surety of a safe life.

'Let the government of Australia give us an offer that he will be sentenced to a maximum of two years and surety of his safe life in jail. He will immediately surrender,' he told The Herald Sun.

The message was not well received by Acting Attorney-General Gavin Jennings, who slammed the comment and said the courts will decide the appropriate punishment. 

'Puneet Puneet needs to return to Victoria to face the consequences of his actions, and we won't rest until justice is served,' he said

Puneet was on the run for four years before he was arrested on the morning of his wedding in 2013.

Mr Singhal said his client 'believes in justice' but is afraid he might not be sentenced fairly.

He said the accident was 'unintentional' and that he constantly prays for the family.

Puneet is currently behind bars in India and his lawyer argued that he is 'not running away from the law'.

'Keeping him behind the bars in India or Australia doesn't affect anyone. The purpose is to punish him, if he is guilty.

Typical shifty curry muncher! He believes in “justice” and wants “justice” if he can have his cake and eat it too.

I feel sorry for the Victim’s family! The accident took him away . Who’s to blame? This Shonky “Indian Myna bird”
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Hidden to Guests

• Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #406 on: 06 July 2019 at 10:51 »
INDIANS ARE PARASITES IN AUSTRLIA, RAPING YOUNG WHITE GIRLS AND STEALING WHITEMAN JOBS.
TIME WE HAD SOME GOOD OLD FASHION PPEST CONTROL CALLED ETHNIC CLEANSING. ;D

Hidden to Guests

• Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #407 on: 06 July 2019 at 17:58 »
INDIANS ARE PARASITES IN AUSTRLIA, RAPING YOUNG WHITE GIRLS AND STEALING WHITEMAN JOBS.
TIME WE HAD SOME GOOD OLD FASHION PPEST CONTROL CALLED ETHNIC CLEANSING. ;D

You’ll find most Asians are sneaky parasites. They live in corrupt nations and are basically “ants in the hill” they don’t care about who they:- trick,B/S, steal or hurt as long as they get to where they need to go! They’ve been around the block and if you think you won’t get shonked , think again!

Employers love them because the work for nothing and rarely challenge a boss who is keen to exploit. Look around in :- Nursing, Child care Retail and Hospitality now! Where do Australians work?!
They take money out of our economy to fund their own. Like bees bringing pollen back to their hive!
Many Australians have to fight against them conspiring to stitch them up at work and face them using their own language to exclude non speakers from listening.

When you visit some of these places you know what I am talking about! Some places look good in tourist brochures but every rose has it’s thorn. They’ll charm their way into your pocket.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7219679/Immigrant-reveals-foreigners-exploiting-protection-visas-stay-longer-Australia.html

An immigrant has lifted the lid on how foreigners are exploiting protection visas to stay longer in Australia and make more money.

Malaysian man Nazuan Apis said he was approached with the proposition while working at Robinvale, in north-west Victoria, in 2016.

He had initially arrived in Australia on a three-month online tourist visa and picked up seasonal farm work, The Australian reported.

Mr Apis knew he was likely to overstay his visa as he wanted to make more money.

So when a Malaysian work agent approached him offering him a protection visa, he seized the opportunity

'He told me that if I wanted to stay in Australia I should apply for a protection visa. He said he could arrange it all for me for $100,' he said.

A protection visa allows foreigners to remain in Australia permanently so long as they arrived in the country on a valid visa.

Applicants must be a refugee or meet the complementary protection criteria.

Mr Apis along with 15 of his Malaysian housemates applied for protection through the same agent.

All he had to do was fill in the form and have local police authorise it.

Mr Apis spent more than year working around Australia before he decided to return to his home country to be with his wife and second born child.

When he approached customs officers at the airport and told them his history, he claims he was warned to 'never come again

A parliamentary committee this year described the trend of taking out protection visas to extend visa stays as an 'organised scam'.

It found Malaysians were the highest number of visa overstayers and the second-highest number of protection visa applicants.

A February report revealed that authorities spent almost $50 million processing 26,247 protection visa applications from Malaysians between 2016-17.

Despite the staggering figure, only 168 were successful.

Mr Apis said on his return to his home country, friends asked him how they could make the most money.

'Everyone was asking me how to go to Australia, how to get work there, what place could they go to make money.'

The Malaysian government this week acknowledged the scam and is now working with Australian authorities to tamp down on the rort.

Minister for Immigration, Citizenship, Migrant ­Services and Multicultural Affairs David Coleman pointed out the number of protection visas had dropped in Australia

'Less than 0.25 per cent of ­people apply for protection and 95 per cent of those are refused and are required to return home,' he said

From January to May 31 this year, 3,181 protection visa applications were lodged from Malaysian people alone -down from 4,663 during the same period last year

Is there a war in Malaysia? A coup? Genocides? What do they need protection from? With the white Australia policy it stopped these “insect people” from raping our nation and the people that implemented it realised Asians were took hard to compete with and drove down living standards because they “ live off the smell of an oily rag”!
The Price is Reich!

Hidden to Guests

• Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #408 on: 17 July 2019 at 04:50 »
Lice-Nigga Ruv Ritrr Boy Rong Time ...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7254949/Chinese-man-touched-toddlers-penis-avoids-conviction-sign-affection.html

An elderly Chinese man who touched a toddler's penis while he was in a swimming pool changing room has avoided a conviction as the practice is acceptable behaviour in China.

Changfu Ren, 79, has appeared in Christchurch District Court in New Zealand to face sentencing over the incident in August last year.

The grandfather, who moved to New Zealand since 2009, was in the changing rooms of the Pioneer Recreation and Sport Centre when he approached the child who was with his father

The small boy was getting changed when Ren began to laugh. He then reached over and touched the boy's penis in a flicking motion.

He laughed again and gently pinched the boy's penis before the father told him to stop, Stuff reported.

The boy had reminded Ren of his grandson in China who he missed, Ren told police.

He said he had been showing affection and was unaware it was an offence in New Zealand

Judge Alistair Garland agreed that it was a 'cultural mistake' and also agreed a conviction would have a 'substantial effect on his self-esteem'.

'The practice needs to be understood in terms of Mr Ren's culture, which places a much higher status or value on male children than female children. Genitals were perceived as a symbol of the revered male gender.'

Ren was discharged without conviction.

He had already apologised to the boy's parents and paid $1,000 as compensation to go towards the child's education

:-\NZ mud crime. Very peculiar culture they have if they think this business is acceptable?!
The Price is Reich!

Hidden to Guests

• Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #409 on: 25 July 2019 at 08:36 »
https://www.9news.com.au/national/sydney-train-assault-man-arrested-after-victims-quick-thinking/9194cd4e-5849-41db-a77b-9fb459929ccd

A * Curry muncher man has been charged after allegedly assaulting a woman on board a Sydney train last week.
Police were able to track the alleged offender down thanks to victim’s quick thinking, taking a photo of him with her smartphone before he was able to flee.

The 19-year-old woman was travelling on a train from St James to Auburn on Friday when the alleged assault happened just before 6pm
"I realised his arm, his elbow is underneath my breast. I grabbed my purse tighter, I moved him away and I moved towards the left, towards the window more," the victim exclusively told 9News.

"He got his backpack, put it on his lap, and shoved it towards my thigh and his thigh, so he got his hand and he started touching me.
"If I had fallen asleep who knows what that guy would have done to me."

The woman contacted police and provided a statement and the photo she took of the alleged offender

Just a few hours after appealing to the public for help, police tracked down the alleged offender and arrested him outside a house in Auburn at about 4pm yesterday.
He was taken to Auburn police station and charged with assault with an act of indecency

He was granted conditional bail and is expected to appear at Burwood Local Court on August 15.

“I want to acknowledge the victim’s brave and clever act in discreetly capturing an image of her alleged attacker, ultimately leading to yesterday’s arrest,” Detective Superintendent Brad Monk said.

Police are also seeking help in locating another two offenders who have allegedly assaulted women on Sydney public transport.
Another 18-year-old woman was allegedly indecently assaulted by a man while on a bus travelling from Parramatta to Baulkham Hills about 1.50pm on March 3.

That man is described as Indian Sub-Continental appearance, aged in his late 20s. He is pictured with short dark hair and facial hair, wearing a short-sleeve navy collared shirt, blue jeans, and grey shoes

A 14-year-old girl was also allegedly indecently assaulted by a man on a bus travelling from Blacktown to Glenwood about 3:25pm on May 30.
The man police believe can assist inquiries is described as Middle Eastern/Mediterranean appearance, with a medium build. He is pictured with medium-length dark hair, wearing a beige collared jumper, and dark pants.

The Price is Reich!

Australian Native Mud Crime

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Downunder News

Replies: 686
Popularity: 208925
Last post 13 August 2019 at 20:15
by Hidden to Guests
Mud Street Crime: Muds Go Wild

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Comedy/Humor

Replies: 4
Popularity: 1781
Last post 27 July 2010 at 08:55
by Hidden to Guests
South Australian State Government to Deport Aussies & Import Foreigners

Replies: 14
Popularity: 6347
Last post 02 August 2014 at 10:22
by Hidden to Guests
American Mud Crime

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard American News

Replies: 177
Popularity: 59098
Last post 21 August 2019 at 12:21
by Hidden to Guests
New Australian Crime Set to Target White Dissidents: 'Incitement of Genocide'

Replies: 1
Popularity: 2523
Last post 19 January 2017 at 04:44
by Hidden to Guests

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]