No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

04 December 2019 at 03:20
Here's a joke:
Why do bloods wear a belt now?
Because they are sick of being called browns! ;D :ok :D

Hidden to Guests

03 December 2019 at 23:13
Cooking with the CIA pinching pennies and making minced meat outta yo butt. Lazers are cheaper than bullets. That's how you know they are Jews. Hahaha

Hidden to Guests

03 December 2019 at 02:39
Napalm sticks to queers :ok napalm sticks to muslims ;D :) ;) :ok
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 November 2019 at 13:08
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

26 November 2019 at 00:32
Do Your Part; Save Your Race. Join or Start a local Creativity Primary Group. https://creativityalliance.com/join
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

14 November 2019 at 22:05
WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

30 October 2019 at 03:07
Delenda est Judaica!

Aut Vincere Aut Mori!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 22:17
White Flight is the ultimate act of Surrender and cowardice.

Only through struggle and resistance can a lasting victory be obtained.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 13:15
No matter how bleak the future seems at times, Love for my Race always gives me the strength to fight on.  RAHOWA!!!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

27 October 2019 at 06:23
RaHoWa Brother. Welcome back.

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Australian Native Mud Crime

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: Australian Native Mud Crime
« Reply #690 on: 04 October 2019 at 20:48 »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7538025/Guard-youth-prison-attacked-three-kids-cricket-bats-Victoria.html

Graphic images of a guard's bloodied and bruised face have been released in court after three inmates allegedly attacked two workers at a youth justice centre

At least one inmate at Malmsbury Youth Justice Centre allegedly threw punches at youth worker Anthony Milbourne's face and head on Thursday night.

Images released by the Bendigo Magistrates Court on Friday reveal blood oozing from Mr Milbourne's broken nose, mouth and cheek, with cuts across his face

At least one inmate at Malmsbury Youth Justice Centre allegedly threw punches at youth worker Anthony Milbourne's face and head on Thursday night.

Images released by the Bendigo Magistrates Court on Friday reveal blood oozing from Mr Milbourne's broken nose, mouth and cheek, with cuts across his face.

Mr Milbourne went to the aid of his colleague Justin White, who was allegedly being assaulted with a cricket bat, before he separated the accused inmate
The man allegedly began punching Mr Milbourne's head and face, court documents reveal.

The latest assault at the centre allegedly started after Mr White asked the inmates to pack up volleyball equipment and come inside.

Instead, one of the accused grabbed a 'hard plastic cricket bat', his co-accused opened the door to him and a third accused followed him into the unit

We can all tell he’s black. They tried to blur his face but I’d say he’s either Abo , African or Fijian
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Hidden to Guests

• Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #691 on: 09 October 2019 at 03:58 »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7552159/Children-young-six-teaming-gangs-rampages-one-city.html

A gang of delinquents Abos are teaming up in gangs to go on crime rampages in Cairns, new figures reveal.

Around 40 teenagers are responsible for the majority of youth crime in Cairns.   

The three worst offenders are a 12-year-old boy, a 17-year-old girl, and a 9-year-old boy who has been getting in trouble with police since he was six-years old, according to the Cairns Post.   

The figures, released by Queensland Police, reveal that of the roughly 40,000 children in the Cairns community the small number of youths are repeatedly coming to the attention of police for committing a range of crimes from stealing to assault.

Police have also said many of the core group of offenders were hardcore 'chromers

Supermarket owner Jason Lee from the nearby community of Yarrabah had his business trashed by youths earlier this year and said he regularly witnesses violence.

He said his business has been broken into before on more than one occasion and that the offenders were mostly children.

'Kids will generally get banned from shops for theft or violence. They get upset and come back and throw things at the shop. Then their parents come and get aggressive because their children have been banned.' he told Daily Mail Australia.

'The vast majority of kids (in the Far North) are really good, normal kids. There is just a smaller number who push the envelope,' Far North police Chief Supt Brian Huxley told the Cairns Post.

One of Cairns top police officers Sen-Sgt Gary Hunter said agreed, saying the offences seems to happen more often when the youths team up in gangs.

'There are a small group of recidivist offenders who commit the majority of offences,' Cairns police Sen-Sgt Gary Hunter said

'These include both males and females. They predominantly operate in groups and offences happen more when they're in groups rather than individually.'

Authorities have said an operation which has been running in the CBD since April and is set to conclude on Friday has had a significant impact on youth crime - with rates dropping by 30 per cent.

Plans are now in place at the end of that operation to launch a team which would case manage the worst offending individual youths

Youth Justice Minister Di Farmer supported the formation of the team saying the youths involved were subject to complex issues both within their families and within community institutions such as schools.

Cairns police earlier this year appealed to the community for help in stemming the rising problem of chroming within the community

Police asked businesses including Woolworths to adjust their display of products such as spray paints and deodorants so that they were harder to shoplift

The Price is Reich!

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #692 on: 09 October 2019 at 12:05 »
Police asked businesses including Woolworths to adjust their display of products such as spray paints and deodorants so that they were harder to shoplift

Got to love how the authorities make it the store owners responsibility, like it's their fault. Of course we can't blame the mud races for their actions or we're "evil White supremacist".

Unfortunately the same thing happens here, like California authorities not arresting for shoplifting till the stolen goods reach a monetary amount of something like $1000. Just so they can claim less crime and less niggers and muds being arrested.

Quote from: Hidden to Guests
Oh man! If you live in a remote town items from shops are more costly as there is not a lot of competition for things. To make things worse shoplifting makes merchants ascend their prices to cover costs.

Abos know how to steal, get intoxicated, vandalise, breed, annoy and hurt. They have the biggest sense of entitlement I have seen from any race and I don’t think there is another nation that gives it’s Aborigines more rights and benefits than Australia does.

Then you have older crooks that get juveniles to do crimes for them because they know the penalty will not be severe.

It isn’t uncommon for black crooks to bait your dog in your yard In order to burgle the place either!

You should see it! These people get into everything!( and must take everything apart and leave a mess).

If you want to buy items such as:- deodorant spray, vanilla essence, methylated spirits , glues and bike puncture repair kits  in some Abo infested areas that stuff is kept in a cage where you need staff assistance to unlock just to try curb the problems these guys create!

Commonly they beg for money or ciggies. If you decline it results in :- profanity, violence and rock throwing.

They commonly go around to supermarkets and pubs or your house and raid your ciggy-butt tray for any traces of tobacco too!
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #693 on: 15 October 2019 at 00:55 »
https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/law-order/police-search-for-jordan-trevor-morrison-accused-of-robbing-the-mawson-lakes-hotel-and-stabbing-a-patron-in-the-back/news-story/6125cf8cba881baceb6fad79c4ce99f2

Police have released the identity of a man they believe tried to rob a northern suburbs hotel, allegedly stabbing a man in the process.

Jordan Trevor Morrison, 20, is considered dangerous and members of the public are advised not to approach or confront him.

Police are seeking assistance from the public as they search for Morrison who is a suspect in a violent robbery at the Mawson Lakes Hotel on Saturday

About 8.30pm on Saturday a man entered the hotel and threatened staff.

He attempted to steal a cash till but was disturbed by hotel staff

Witness’s horror: ‘This guy’s going to crash’

He left empty-handed but stabbed a hotel patron in the back and assaulted a security guard before leaving the hotel

He is believed to have caught a taxi to Mile End. He assaulted the taxi driver when the car stopped, leaving the driver with facial injures.

A woman, believed to be his getaway driver, was arrested a short distance from the hotel after crashing the car and trying to run.

Morrison is described as Aboriginal, 175cm tall, 59kg, slim build, with brown hair and brown eyes.

A warrant has been issued for the arrest of Morrison in relation to the Mawson Lakes Hotel robbery

The Price is Reich!

Hidden to Guests

• Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #694 on: 04 November 2019 at 09:47 »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7646283/Chef-chased-burglar-bedroom-pleads-not-guilty-murder-intruder-died.html

An apprentice chef chased and killed a man who'd broken into his home after finding the burglar in a bedroom, a court has heard

In his opening address to a Newcastle Supreme Court jury on Monday, crown prosecutor Wayne Creasey SC said Benjamin Batterham had a legal right to pursue the burglar - Ricky Slater - and restrain him until police arrived, but no right to attack him and 'exact some sort of revenge'.

Mr Creasey said after Batterham repeatedly punched Slater, 34, and put him in a choke-hold, he told responding police: 'Give me two minutes with him. I'll kill the dog.'

Defence barrister Winston Terracini SC said Batterham, who has pleaded not guilty to murder, was having a drink with a friend when he saw Slater in his Hamilton home about 3.20am on March 26, 2016.

Mr Terracini said Batterham was entitled to chase the intruder and 'defend his home and his family'.

Slater had stolen things of value to Batterham including his partner's purse and his daughter's headband before running off from the Newcastle home.

The defence barrister said Batterham chased and tackled Slater and a struggle ensued in the driveway of a nearby house. The burglar bit the chef and kicked at him, the court heard

The forensic pathologist who conducted the autopsy confirmed there were 'very little injuries on the deceased man consistent with a violent struggle' and Slater had not been beaten or strangled to death, Mr Terracini told the jury.

The defence case was Batterham never intended to kill Slater or cause him serious harm and the chef was not doing anything unlawful or dangerous given the circumstances of the case

But the prosecutor claimed Batterham took things too far - especially when concerned neighbours tried to get him off Slater, who was crying out 'I can't breathe, I can't breathe'.

One neighbour claimed she heard a man during the struggle say 'I'm going to crack your head like an Easter egg
Mr Creasey said another neighbour, police officer Peter Mahon, saw Batterham punch Slater a number of times to the head when he was on top of him, pinning him to the ground with his left arm around his neck.

Batterham was telling Slater: 'You motherf***ing piece of s***. How dare you break into my daughter's bedroom. She's only seven months old

His partner and baby daughter were not at home when Slater broke in.

When Mr Mahon told Batterham to let Slater go, the chef said: 'No, he will try to run.'

Mr Creasey said when Batterham did eventually relax his grip, Slater bit him on the hand, which enraged the chef and made him even more aggressive.

The prosecutor told the jury the cause of Slater's death would be a critical issue in the trial.

The 178-centimetre tall, obese Slater - who weighed 118 kilograms - was high on ice and had scarring to his heart because of his regular drug use. He also suffered liver disease.

Slater had the first of three cardiac arrests when paramedics arrived at 3.47am and died the next day from a lack of oxygen to the brain.

The trial, before Justice Desmond Fagan, continues

Looks like an Abo mud! Whitey gets in crap for protecting family from this intruder!
The Price is Reich!

Australian Import Mud Crime

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Downunder News

Replies: 454
Popularity: 142320
Last post 30 November 2019 at 12:19
by Hidden to Guests
Mud Street Crime: Muds Go Wild

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Comedy/Humor

Replies: 4
Popularity: 1889
Last post 27 July 2010 at 08:55
by Hidden to Guests
American Mud Crime

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard American News

Replies: 217
Popularity: 61338
Last post 03 December 2019 at 13:02
by Hidden to Guests
New Australian Crime Set to Target White Dissidents: 'Incitement of Genocide'

Replies: 1
Popularity: 2575
Last post 19 January 2017 at 04:44
by Hidden to Guests
Biased Australian Judges Unable to Judge Non-White Crime

Replies: 0
Popularity: 807
Last post 17 January 2018 at 07:09
by Hidden to Guests

LEGAL NOTICES
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Church of Creativity & the Creativity Alliance: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained