Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

Australian Native Mud Crime

Started by Br.IanVonTurpie, Tue 26 Mar 2013

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

... Last post from previous page
https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/sep/16/kalgoorlie-tensions-flare-as-house-of-man-accused-of-killing-elijah-doughty-burns-down?client=safari

Tensions have flared again in Kalgoorlie after the house where the man charged with the manslaughter of 14-year-old Indigenous boy Elijah Doughty reportedly lived was burned down overnight.

Emergency services were called to the rented house at 6.30pm on Wednesday but were unable to put out the blaze. It destroyed the property, causing $250,000 worth of damage.

Western Australian police said on Thursday the fire was being treated as suspicious and the arson squad would investigate.

Doughty, a young football star, died in Gribble Creek reserve on 29 August after the motorbike he was riding was allegedly struck from behind by a 4WD ute. The driver of the ute, a 55-year-old non-Indigenous man, was later charged with manslaughter.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Br.IanVonTurpie

ANIMAL faeces strewn through bedrooms and the living area. A dead turtle and other decaying marine life in a fish tank.

Tenants who rented this Nakara house left it in a disgusting state. Grass and weeds so high the house was barely visible from the street. Maggots in the kitchen and a smell so repugnant the odour was obvious from the front door.

http://www.ntnews.com.au/business/landlords-left-to-clean-up-putrid-mess/news-story/7367a0292e108c53bb111cedb5fbd29b

This is the condition of a young Darwin family's investment property after their tenants were evicted for defaulting on several months of their rent.

Parents of six Theo and Monica Iliou have told the NT News of their heartbreak at seeing the Nakara property they bought seven years ago as an investment for their children in such a "revolting" state, they could hardly enter it without gagging.

"It's absolutely heartbreaking. We took a chance on these guys who'd just moved up from Tennant Creek for work as we wanted to give them a break ... and this is how we are thanked," Mr Iliou said.

He said the tenants had lived at the property for two years and while the first year had been without incident, the couple had started to default on their rental payments — which Mr Iliou had lowered to help them through difficult times.

"I manage the property privately so of course I was undertaking inspections in the first year plus attending to the property for minor maintenance issues so was able to see its state initially.

"But then he said his wife became sick and fell back on paying his rent which I had reduced to help him out.

"He just kept making excuses every time I wanted to attend. In the end I passed the property to an agent who then evicted the couple with six weeks notice."

He said he received the house keys last Friday and was left shocked when he attended the property the next morning.

"There was a rabbit hutch and fish tank with what looked to be a decaying turtle and marine life, animal faeces everywhere, maggots crawling through the kitchen.

"Monica just burst into tears as it was too much."

Mr Iliou said he was overwhelmed by the generosity of Darwin people after a post on their situation went viral, with offers of cleaning and ute hire.

Calls to the tenant yesterday went unanswered.
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/northern-territory/territory-bus-drivers-and-transit-officers-fearing-for-safety-as-assaults-rise/news-story/4812f0bfb028e93c2f0a6f15a5a52760?nk=5210ea90b0ec71d2453bb016f53292c9-1474807810

ASSAULTS against transit officers have doubled in the past two years while assaults against bus drivers have grown by 55 per cent. because of boong's!

In total, 14 bus drivers, 12 transit officers and 122 members of the general public were assaulted in that time.

The problem is so bad a Territory bus driver has admitted they feel unsafe going to work due to failures in the system. The driver, who didn't want to be named for fear of losing employment you can bet for exposing a nigger issue they want to sweep under the mat!, said the real numbers were much higher.

"It doesn't get reported because the drivers have become immune to it," the driver said.

"I got threatened with death but I let it go because that's the way it is."

Transport Workers' Union SA/NT branch organiser Elise McLay said safety standards weren't good enough.

"We need more transit security officers and more training around dealing with weapons," he said.

"Many bus drivers face abuse and violence on buses."

The most common issues the driver faces are misbehaving youths and intoxicated people.Abo bastards!

"The kids can do what they want, and we cannot refuse a kid entry and we cannot kick a kid off," the driver said.

"A kid can come on the bus, he can punch somebody, he can rip the seats and the next day, if he's not locked up, we cannot refuse him entry."

All buses in the NT have a barricade between the driver and the public but a shortage of transit officers means help is not always available.

There are currently 14 transit officers employed by the Department of Transport, including a team leader and a manager. Of the 14, executive of transport services Simon Saunders said there were at least 10 working each evening.

"There are six permanent security personnel stationed at bus interchanges and the Darwin city Woolworths bus stop supported by two mobile transit teams patrolling the network and responding to incidents," he said.

But the driver who spoke to the NT News said the security officers at bus stops had no powers, and there were only two transit officers working each night.

"We have one car on at night-time to cover Casuarina, the northern suburbs, Palmerston and the city," the driver said. "One car for the entire network. If you get into trouble, it's like playing Russian roulette. If you're lucky, it's nearby. If you're not, you don't get help.

"There are also times where there are no cars on. You can't call for help, you can only call the police and you know how busy they are."

Ahead of the election, the Labor Party promised it would work to make public transport in the Territory safer.

"Labor is deeply concerned about community safety, especially on pubic transport," then shadow minister Ken Vowles said.

"Labor introduced the transit safety officers and we will work with the Department of Transport to make sure they have the resources they need."
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/south-australia/police-to-investigate-death-of-inmate-involved-in-altercation-with-guards-at-yatala-labour-prison/news-story/ddf3b32092a2bd02e1694eee622f5e47?nk=5210ea90b0ec71d2453bb016f53292c9-1474867553

POLICE will investigate the death of a man who was involved in an altercation with five prison guards at Yatala Labour Prison last week.

On Friday, the 29-year-old indigenous inmate — who has not been named for cultural reasons — was taken to the Royal Adelaide Hospital following an fight at the prison.

In the early hours of this morning, the man, formerly from Andrew's Farm, died in hospital.

A family member, posting on Facebook this morning, said those responsible "must be held accountable for their actions".

"It is essential that strong examples be made, both to ensure that this will never happen again, and to act as a deterrent to those who would abuse positions of trust,." he said.

"This is 2016! It's been 25 years since The Royal Commission into Aboriginal Deaths in Custody, but the situation seem to be getting progressively worse, not better.

"It therefore seems ever more pressing these matters be revisited once again, to bring about real, positive change, and to ensure that such events do not continue to reoccur with the same dismal predictability that they do now."

His sister also posted on social media this morning, saying how much he was loved and would be (* Well good news to us sister! your Abo Brother is gone, just a trouble making turd, nobody sane will miss) missed.

"We said goodbye to our brother this morning," she posted.

"I walked from the hospital to the steps of Parliament and just sat there until the sun came up. I thought that maybe I had the courage to stay until Jay Weatherill came out and I could ask for justice.

"But I just ended up breaking down — I can't be strong.

"I am broken. We are broken. This has been the hardest thing ... our family has ever had to fight.

" ... fought hard for his life but he was just too sick. He went in peace surrounded by us. I will never forget that moment. I will never forget you.

"Thank you for sharing your life with us — I will love you forever."

Major Crime Detectives are assisting with the investigation into his death and a report will be prepared for the Coroner.

The inmate was waiting ahead of a video link appearance at Elizabeth Magistrates Court when the fight erupted. An Aboriginal legal rights group has called for an independent inquiry, amid claims he received inadequate medical treatment.

Aboriginal Legal Rights Movement deputy chair Tauto Sansbury said the family deserved the full truth.

"The next step is we are going to meet with the family and discuss what exactly happen because now it's a death in custody," he said.

"We want the whole truth, nothing but the truth, that would be only appropriate for the family and the Aboriginal community."

He said Aboriginal deaths in custody has become "a regular occurrence".

On Monday, the Correctional Services Department released a statement extending its condolences to the man's family.

Department chief executive David Brown said he wanted to acknowledge the pain the family must be experiencing.

"My thoughts are with the family and I want to reiterate that we are doing everything in our power to assist SA Police with their investigation," he said.

"SA Police are currently investigating the incident and in accordance with the Coroners Act 2003, the death will also be subject to a coroner's inquiry.

"In light of this and the ongoing SA Police investigation I am restricted in what I can say in regards to specific details of the incident.

"I want to reiterate that any death in custody is of deep concern and I again want to extend my condolences to the family of the deceased.

"Every possible action is taken by staff to identify and, wherever possible, prevent deaths in custody."

Public Service Association of SA general secretary Neville Kitchin said he was told the inmate had allegedly assaulted a female guard and broken her nose.

He said the prisoner was then "subdued by other guards".

"It was a random, unpredictable incident that took place," he said.

Three guards had returned to work at Yatala Labour Prison while two others were on sick leave after all five were discharged from hospital on Saturday.

Mr Kitchin said professional counselling had been given to the guards involved.

"It's extremely difficult trying to restrain people, a complex task requiring a great deal of training," he said.

"Issues in prison arise unpredictably, it would be challenging in this circumstances."

Correctional Services Minister Peter Malinauskas said he would "refute" any "conspiracies of any cover-up" between the Correctional Services Department and SA Police.
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/northern-territory/man-tasered-after-bottleshop-robbery-and-home-invasion/news-story/5f27c8118ab1d1ec5f592fa553f9a258

A MAN *niggerwas tasered by police hours after allegedly holding up a bottleshop with a knife and terrorising a family in a city unit.

Police launched a city-wide manhunt to find the 35-year-old after a Cavanagh St bottleshop was robbed at 7.45pm.

Territory Duty Superintendent James O'Brien said the man allegedly threatened staff with a knife and stole all the cash on premises and a carton of Jim Beam cans.

The man is also accused of breaking into a McMinn St unit four hours later and holding a family of four - including two children - hostage.

"The alleged offender in that incident identified himself by name and had advised the four people in the unit he had held up a bottlo in Cavanagh St earlier in the evening," he said.

Supt O'Brien said the armed man COON stole the family's car before the vehicle was found crashed into the gate of the Pints Cricket Club.

"The vehicle, which had the alleged offender still inside then, reversed into a police car causing minor damage," he said.

The man then allegedly drove onto the cricket field and drove in circles on the pitch before fleeing the scene. He was later found by police at the Northlakes Shopping Centre at 2.50am.

"The maleBlack bastard was being uncooperative and police had to deploy the taser to get him into custody," Supt O'Brien said. "He is currently being assessed at Royal Darwin Hospital for mental health issues."

Detectives are appealing to anyone who may have seen the manBlack piece of s#it in or around the city area last night, or the white 2006 Toyota Corolla Station Wagon, to come forward. The man was wearing a distinctive purple LA Lakers Basketball singlet with the number 24 on the front and back, a black cap, black track pants and runners
The Price is Reich!

Church Links Holy Books W.R.L. Friends Holoco$t Links

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Your Own Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Creativity Alliance & Church of Creativity: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained
» Save the White Race - Join the Church of Creativity «

23 Words
What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin.

Main Website   Forum RSS Feed   Send Mail   About Us
Copyright © 30 AC - AC (2003 CE - CE), Creativity Alliance. All Rights Reserved.
Back to the Top