No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

08 December 2019 at 12:54
NIGGER
Her Drugs: $88
Friend: Priceless

Hidden to Guests

03 December 2019 at 02:39
Napalm sticks to Gooks, Queers, Muslims, Nigs & Kikes' Kids :ok

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 November 2019 at 13:08
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

26 November 2019 at 00:32
Do Your Part; Save Your Race. Join or Start a local Creativity Primary Group. https://creativityalliance.com/join
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

14 November 2019 at 22:05
WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

30 October 2019 at 03:07
Delenda est Judaica!

Aut Vincere Aut Mori!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 22:17
White Flight is the ultimate act of Surrender and cowardice.

Only through struggle and resistance can a lasting victory be obtained.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 13:15
No matter how bleak the future seems at times, Love for my Race always gives me the strength to fight on.  RAHOWA!!!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

27 October 2019 at 06:23
RaHoWa Brother. Welcome back.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

26 October 2019 at 18:05
RAHOWA everyone.. I've been busy over this past summer, hope all is well

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Geroge Loeb: How You Can Help

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
Geroge Loeb: How You Can Help
« on: 19 June 2009 at 19:57 »
ATTENTION:  Below is former Reverend, George David Loeb Jr.'s new mailing address.  Please pass this onto all forums that has his old address listed.

George David Loeb Jr. 292124
Martin Correctional Institution
1150 SW Allapattah Road
Indiantown, Florida
U.S.A. 34956

George Loeb was a Minister with the Premier Church of the Creator with Church founder, Ben Klassen. Abandoned by the copycat New/World Church of the Creator and its successor, he eventually became a Christian, but will always remain a brother in the Racial Holy War.

In May of 1991, George and his wife Barbara drive into a supermarket parking lot in Jacksonville, Florida, to buy groceries. As they enter the parking lot a car driven by Harold Mansfield Jr., a black Gulf War veteran almost strikes their car. The two drivers exchange angry insults, with the Mansfield calling Reverend Loeb a "cracker" and a "honkie". Mansfield drives off, and the Loebs continue their shopping. They bought their groceries, were back in their car, and were ready to go home when Mansfield returned - this time with another Black male and a brick. Mansfield gets out of his car and advanced toward the Loebs' vehicle with the brick in his hand. He announces loudly to Reverend Loeb, "I'm gonna smash your motherfu..ing head in". As Mansfield approaches, Reverend Loeb responds by tearing open the glove compartment of his car, and seizing a 0.25 mm pistol his wife keeps there for her protection, fires two shots at Mansfield, killing him. Reverend Loeb is then arrested and charged with murder. At the trial both the defense witnesses and the prosecution witnesses recounted nearly the same sequence of events. The prosecution witnesses - the Mansfield's friend and a White woman who had been in the parking lot - both admit that Mansfield had threatened to smash Reverend Loeb's head with the brick he carried. Reverend Loeb is ultimately convicted and sentenced to life imprisonment with a non-parole period of 25 years. Barbara Loeb is sentenced to one year in prison on weapons possession charges.

To the Governor of Florida
The Capital
Tallahassee, Florida 32399 USA

Dear Mr. Governor

I am writing in regard to the case of George David Loeb Jr., a Florida inmate serving a life sentence. Mr Loeb was unquestionably attacked with a brick, yet I'm not writing to debate the facts. I realise that's a matter for the courts. I also want to make clear that I am not proposing clemency or parole for Mr Loeb. He is not asking for mercy - he is seeking justice.

Mr Loeb claims rather convincingly (with documents to back him up) that his conviction was based on the organized perjured testimony of several witnesses. I would like to see his claims thoroughly investigated, or be given some reason why it should not be investigated.

I eagerly await your specific and personal reply in regard to Mr Loeb's case. I thank you in advance.

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Hidden to Guests

• Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #1 on: 19 June 2009 at 21:09 »
I'll get a version of that in the mail on Monday.

I am in FL so if there is anything I can do locally please let me know. I don't know if you are in contact with him but his wife might need money or he might need money for a lawyer. I would be more than happy to offer any assistance I can to a fellow Creator in need.

Hidden to Guests

• Senior Author
  • Church of Creativity Georgia, USA
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #2 on: 14 November 2009 at 06:23 »
Just  saw this  recently on  YouTube and  this is very typical of the raw deals Whites get anymore. Thanks for the address  above!

Mark
RAHOWA ! is  INEVITABLE . It is  the ULTIMATE  and ONLY  solution !

George David Loeb: Internet Messages For Publication

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard News from the Gulags

Replies: 22
Popularity: 4395
Last post 12 August 2009 at 06:49
by Hidden to Guests
George Loeb 2010-06-10

Replies: 0
Popularity: 639
Last post 02 June 2010 at 19:57
by Hidden to Guests
Correspondence: Reverend Loeb

Replies: 3
Popularity: 641
Last post 21 September 2010 at 07:38
by Hidden to Guests
George Loeb 2011-03-08

Replies: 1
Popularity: 803
Last post 09 March 2011 at 10:08
by Hidden to Guests
George Loeb Letter to Cynthia Ceilan

Replies: 1
Popularity: 862
Last post 30 March 2011 at 23:13
by Hidden to Guests

LEGAL NOTICES
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Church of Creativity & the Creativity Alliance: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained