No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

12 June 2019 at 09:44
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

02 June 2019 at 11:11
Chat has been updated and sounds are now working in HTML5!

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/chat
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

01 June 2019 at 23:01
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

28 May 2019 at 00:12
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

25 May 2019 at 09:06
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

19 May 2019 at 22:01
Check out my post about the Flyers! I'm willing to make them for anyone here. Message me. 8)

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11337.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

23 April 2019 at 06:32
Theology of Hate: Creativity's History

All images used in the lecture were stolen from us/C.A.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

20 April 2019 at 06:08
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

18 April 2019 at 19:03
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

16 March 2019 at 14:36

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Barack Obama admits that the US is out of money

Hidden to Guests

• Senior Author
  • The Church of Creativity Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
Barack Obama admits that the US is out of money
« on: 24 May 2009 at 08:04 »

'WE'RE OUT OF MONEY'
Sat May 23 2009 10:32:18 ET

In a sobering holiday interview with C-SPAN, President Obama boldly told Americans: "We are out of money."

C-SPAN host Steve Scully broke from a meek Washington press corps with probing questions for the new president.

SCULLY: You know the numbers, $1.7 trillion debt, a national deficit of $11 trillion. At what point do we run out of money?

OBAMA: Well, we are out of money now. We are operating in deep deficits, not caused by any decisions we've made on health care so far. This is a consequence of the crisis that we've seen and in fact our failure to make some good decisions on health care over the last several decades.

So we've got a short-term problem, which is we had to spend a lot of money to salvage our financial system, we had to deal with the auto companies, a huge recession which drains tax revenue at the same time it's putting more pressure on governments to provide unemployment insurance or make sure that food stamps are available for people who have been laid off.

So we have a short-term problem and we also have a long-term problem. The short-term problem is dwarfed by the long-term problem. And the long-term problem is Medicaid and Medicare. If we don't reduce long-term health care inflation substantially, we can't get control of the deficit.

So, one option is just to do nothing. We say, well, it's too expensive for us to make some short-term investments in health care. We can't afford it. We've got this big deficit. Let's just keep the health care system that we've got now.

Along that trajectory, we will see health care cost as an overall share of our federal spending grow and grow and grow and grow until essentially it consumes everything...

SCULLY: When you see GM though as “Government Motors,” you're reaction?

OBAMA: Well, you know – look we are trying to help an auto industry that is going through a combination of bad decision making over many years and an unprecedented crisis or at least a crisis we haven't seen since the 1930's. And you know the economy is going to bounce back and we want to get out of the business of helping auto companies as quickly as we can. I have got more enough to do without that. In the same way that I want to get out of the business of helping banks, but we have to make some strategic decisions about strategic industries...

SCULLY: States like California in desperate financial situation, will you be forced to bail out the states?

OBAMA: No. I think that what you're seeing in states is that anytime you got a severe recession like this, as I said before, their demands on services are higher. So, they are sending more money out. At the same time, they're bringing less tax revenue in. And that's a painful adjustment, what we're going end up seeing is lot of states making very difficult choices there...

SCULLY: William Howard Taft served on the court after his presidency, would you have any interest in being on the Supreme Court?

OBAMA: You know, I am not sure that I could get through Senate confirmation...

Developing...

http://www.drudgereport.com/flashocs.htm

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as Quejumpingafghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Hidden to Guests

• Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity England
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: Barack Obama admits that the US is out of money
« Reply #2 on: 29 January 2013 at 00:00 »
This is what the Jews think. First they were going to make a trillion dollar coin.

http://www.usnews.com/debate-club/was-the-treasury-and-the-fed-right-to-to-take-the-1-trillion-coin-off-the-table/a-trillion-dollar-coin-would-compromise-the-federal-reserve

then they thought this

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-01-14/economics-is-platinum-what-the-trillion-dollar-coin-teaches-us.html

The question is "can they keep on fooling everybody?" or will enough people put their money into gold.

If they do everyone could be using the Yuan pretty soon as actual honest money.

http://www.mining.com/china-will-back-the-yuan-with-gold-leeb-93256/
Formerly with the Premier Church of Creativity under Ben Klassen, PM.

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: Barack Obama admits that the US is out of money
« Reply #3 on: 29 January 2013 at 13:13 »
The US is in debt $15 trillion. George Bush JR during his time in office doubled America's debt.
How can the US possibly reverse the debt problem ? Something like 70% of America's GDP is going  debt.

The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as Quejumpingafghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

obama waste's more of my money

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard American News

Replies: 0
Popularity: 2048
Last post 17 April 2010 at 13:48
by Hidden to Guests
US President Barack Obama announces Osama bin Laden is dead

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard American News

Replies: 2
Popularity: 2052
Last post 03 May 2011 at 23:31
by Hidden to Guests
Barack Obama H.N.I.C.

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Comedy/Humor

Popularity: 958
Last post 04 January 2017 at 06:17
by Hidden to Guests
Barack Obama - Designated Victim

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Comedy/Humor

Popularity: 662
Last post 30 March 2017 at 03:54
by Hidden to Guests
science admits we are right

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Popularity: 1270
Last post 04 May 2008 at 22:16
by Hidden to Guests

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]