No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: New Zealand Bitches About Australia Deporting Criminals

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
New Zealand Bitches About Australia Deporting Criminals
« on: 28 February 2020 at 07:21 »
NZ hates the way Australia deports criminals. They think it's inhumane. And yet, New Zealand will not allow White Activists into NZ. Even the head of Australia First Party is banned from entering NZ.

That's awkward! New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern and Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison's joint press conference descends into ugly tit-for-tat over deportation of Kiwi criminals as Trans-Tasman relationship hits new low

* New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern said Kiwis' rights in Australia are being 'eroded'
* Ardern and Morrison had an awkward standoff at a Sydney press conference
* 'Send back genuine Kiwis, don't deport your people and your problems,' she said
* Morrison held firm on his tough stance against non-citizens who commit crimes
* She previously said the laws have been 'corrosive' for the Aus/Kiwi relationship

Alana Mazzoni | Daily Mail (UK) | 28 February 2020

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8054361/Jacinda-Arden-says-genuine-Kiwis-sent-New-Zealand.html

Excerpt: Speaking at a press conference in Sydney on Friday, Ms Ardern criticised the Coalition's deportation laws which send Kiwi criminals back to New Zealand no matter how long they have lived in Australia.

Ms Ardern has always argued that people who have lived in a country for 10 years or more shouldn't be deported after committing a crime.

The New Zealand prime minister acknowledged the Australian Government is well within its rights to deport people who break our laws, but had 'one simple request' for Mr Morrison.

'Send back genuine Kiwis, do not deport your people and your problems,' she told Mr Morrison and reporters during the tense conference.

Australia has deported more than 4000 people, including 1500 New Zealanders, since the laws were introduced in 2014.

Under Section 501 of the Migration Act, a foreigner in Australia can have their visa cancelled on character grounds if they have been jailed for 12 months or longer.

Then there is Section 116 of the same law which gives the Immigration Minister the power to have someone deported if they are regarded as a threat to public safety.

A threat to public safety can mean anything the JOG wants. Anyone that has parents born overseas or with parents with dual citizenship can be deported. I am not permitted entry into the US due to anti-Semitism laws; I am not permitted entry into New Zealand; I am not permitted entry into Europe; and I am actually not permitted entry into the UK with an Australian passport, unless I lay claim to rights based on my parents being born in Scotland and enter on a British passport. And THAT is why I can be seized and deported to the UK at any time.

Cailen.
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: New Zealand Bitches About Australia Deporting Criminals
« Reply #1 on: 28 February 2020 at 19:07 »
Jacinta Arden is a “lightweight lefty”!
She’s saying NZ passport holders who have lived in Australia long term but never naturalised are “Australia’s people”!

All these co-counts they issue passports to are their problem finding their way to Australia! Grizzling about how climate change is rising tides eroding their Islands so they let them in.
Then the sea coons use NZ as a “transit lounge” for 5 years before they come through the back door.

How many Australians is NZ going to deport ?
Not many people want to live in - as NZ describe it - ”The crap Australia”.
The wages are shocking and nobody gets ahead! The bloody petrol is $2.00/L .

The only thing about NZ that is better than Australia is it has a better ski season!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!

Based in Adelaide South Australia - The South of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

New Zealand convicted criminals to be deported from Australia

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Downunder News

Replies: 0
Popularity: 1147
Last post 20 August 2015 at 10:34
by Hidden to Guests
"Australia First Party" Rep Prohibited from Entering New Zealand

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Downunder News

Replies: 3
Popularity: 1948