No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Yesterday at 03:20
Here's a joke:
Why do bloods wear a belt now?
Because they are sick of being called browns! ;D :ok :D

Hidden to Guests

03 December 2019 at 23:13
Cooking with the CIA pinching pennies and making minced meat outta yo butt. Lazers are cheaper than bullets. That's how you know they are Jews. Hahaha

Hidden to Guests

03 December 2019 at 02:39
Napalm sticks to queers :ok napalm sticks to muslims ;D :) ;) :ok
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 November 2019 at 13:08
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

26 November 2019 at 00:32
Do Your Part; Save Your Race. Join or Start a local Creativity Primary Group. https://creativityalliance.com/join
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

14 November 2019 at 22:05
WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

30 October 2019 at 03:07
Delenda est Judaica!

Aut Vincere Aut Mori!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 22:17
White Flight is the ultimate act of Surrender and cowardice.

Only through struggle and resistance can a lasting victory be obtained.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 13:15
No matter how bleak the future seems at times, Love for my Race always gives me the strength to fight on.  RAHOWA!!!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

27 October 2019 at 06:23
RaHoWa Brother. Welcome back.

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Facebook Hates Whites

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: Facebook Hates Whites
« Reply #5 on: 07 June 2019 at 12:21 »
No more videos on JewTube for us. We've been banned

This is real disappointing, but not surprising. I really enjoyed listening to the Little White Book ever week or two as I drove.

This has been a blatant attack on our religion. What happen to our freedom of religion. My question is why isn't YouTube/Google been charged with Obstruction of Religious Practice like the Pittsburgh synagogue shooter was.

https://codes.findlaw.com/us/title-18-crimes-and-criminal-procedure/18-usc-sect-247.html

Section A2: intentionally obstructs, by force or threat of force, any person in the enjoyment of that person's free exercise of religious beliefs, or attempts to do so
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #6 on: 07 June 2019 at 20:48 »
This is real disappointing, but not surprising. I really enjoyed listening to the Little White Book ever week or two as I drove.

Luckily, we have our own at https://creativityalliance.com/ca-tv

My question is why isn't YouTube/Google been charged with Obstruction of Religious Practice like the Pittsburgh synagogue shooter was.

One law for them, one law for us. That is why we follow our own moral codes rather than the law of the land.
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #7 on: 07 June 2019 at 23:50 »
One law for them, one law for us. That is why we follow our own moral codes rather than the law of the land.

Totally understand and agree Brother. The hypocrisy and double standards still infuriates me. Especially when we are just trying to save our beautiful race from extinction.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #8 on: 17 June 2019 at 14:20 »
Our Brother Rev. Wilson has been targeted by Facebook again. Standing up to a nigress chimping out against Whites. The nigress is allowed to rant and rave, screaming f*ck White People and other discriminatory comments. Blaming Whites for all her nigger family problems. Definitely sad situation when one of our Brothers makes a true comment by saying "typical nig", while others are coddling the nigger or agreeing, was banned and the nigress video was allowed to continue. More proof of White Rights disappearing.

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #9 on: 19 July 2019 at 23:30 »
July 9: Facebook 2019 Diversity Report: Advancing Diversity and Inclusion

By Maxine Williams, Global Chief Diversity Officer
The niggress in the video below

https://newsroom.fb.com/news/2019/07/2019-diversity-report

Excerpt: Over the last six years, we have worked hard to make our commitment to diversity and inclusion KILL WHITEY more than just sound bites. Our company has grown a lot. So has our approach.

We are more focused than ever on creating a diverse workforce and supporting our people. They are the ones building better products and serving the communities on our platforms. Lauryn, Director of Education Partnerships, brings people together to learn more about computer science and programming through Facebook-led initiatives, such as TechPrep and CodeFwd, and partnerships with organizations like CodePath.org, the United Negro College Fund Useless Niggers Can Fake it (UNCF) and historically Black jigaBoo colleges and universities (HBCUs). Jason, Head of Supplier Diversity, ensures that our supply chain, from cafe produce to data center construction and global event production, is both diverse and inclusive not White.

Community Summits: These employee-led events build community and professional development among our Black@, Latin@, Asian and Pacific Islanders@, and Pride@ Facebook Resource Groups around the world.

Imagine what’s possible when we get this right.

We envision a company where in the next five years, at least 50% of our workforce will be women, people who are Black, Hispanic, Native American, Pacific Islanders, people with two or more ethnicities, people with disabilities, and veterans. In doing this, we aim to double our number of women globally and Black and Hispanic employees in the US. It will be a company that reflects and better serves the people on our platforms, services and products. It will be a more welcoming community advancing our mission and living up to the responsibility that comes with it.

These are ambitious goals and incredibly important ones. They add to our tangible ways of tracking our progress and measuring success. And they also create accountability, which is absolutely key to progress.

Getting it right is critical to Facebook and to the communities and countries where we work and live. We are dedicated and willing to try new things, and we’ll get there. A proverb says, “If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.” That’s the only way we’ll reach our goal – by going together. Here is the full 2019 Diversity Report.
https://diversity.fb.com
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Black-Racists On Facebook Threaten To Kill Whites

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard African News

Replies: 13
Popularity: 11171
Last post 24 December 2014 at 09:50
by Hidden to Guests
Facebook: Jews Promote Niggers Killing Whites

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Enemy Activism & Lawfare

Replies: 0
Popularity: 2567
Last post 14 November 2016 at 03:05
by Hidden to Guests
Facebook Bans Whites

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General News

Replies: 4
Popularity: 292
Last post 03 April 2019 at 12:34
by Hidden to Guests
Jews Destroy Awakened Whites

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Replies: 0
Popularity: 1382
Last post 12 May 2017 at 20:14
by Hidden to Guests
Illegal Mexicans Treated Better than Australian Whites in US Prisons

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard American News

Replies: 3
Popularity: 5090
Last post 14 January 2018 at 10:42
by Hidden to Guests

LEGAL NOTICES
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Church of Creativity & the Creativity Alliance: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained