No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

14 November 2019 at 22:05
WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

30 October 2019 at 03:07
Delenda est Judaica!

Aut Vincere Aut Mori!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 22:17
White Flight is the ultimate act of Surrender and cowardice.

Only through struggle and resistance can a lasting victory be obtained.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 13:15
No matter how bleak the future seems at times, Love for my Race always gives me the strength to fight on.  RAHOWA!!!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

27 October 2019 at 06:23
RaHoWa Brother. Welcome back.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

26 October 2019 at 18:05
RAHOWA everyone.. I've been busy over this past summer, hope all is well
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

20 October 2019 at 15:38
BBC Journalist exposes a paedophile former British Prime Minister.

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

20 October 2019 at 14:14
RaHoWa! The Shout Box isn't always about News. Just shout it ... shout it out loud.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

17 September 2019 at 09:55
Newly discovered photo of Ben Klassen at Otto, NC. 8/8/88

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11578.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

25 August 2019 at 08:00
We don't always notice the MSM banging on about us ... but when we do, we make sure to keep it. So check out the usual "Nazi" bullshit from the anti-White SPLC in our latest half dozen posts in CREATIVITY IN THE MSM (NEWS).

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Facebook Bans Whites

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
Facebook Bans Whites
« on: 28 March 2019 at 17:57 »
The start of White removal from Facebook has began. Then I'm sure it will go to other platforms from there. The war on White's is escalating.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/venturebeat.com/2019/03/28/facebook-bans-white-nationalism-and-white-separatism-on-its-platforms/amp/

Facebook bans white nationalism and white separatism on its platforms

9 hours ago

Facebook on Wednesday banned praise, support and representation of white nationalism and white separatism, a move that drew qualified approval from New Zealand where a massacre of 50 people in mosques was live streamed earlier this month.

Civil rights groups have said social media giants have failed to confront extremism and that was under the spotlight this month after a suspected white supremacist broadcast live footage of his attacks in Christchurch, New Zealand.

Facebook, Twitter and Alphabet’s YouTube have been under pressure to remove white supremacist and neo-Nazi content from their platforms, along with fake news and other types of abusive posts.

In response, Facebook has beefed up its content monitoring teams and taken down event pages that were used to promote and organize rallies by white supremacist groups.

New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern, who has called for social media platforms to be accountable for what users post, said material covered by the measures should arguably have already been banned under Facebook’s hate-speech rules.

“Having said that, I’m pleased to see that they are including it, and that they have taken that step, but I still think that there is a conversation to be had with the international community about whether or not enough has been done,” she told a media conference in Christchurch on Thursday.

“There are lessons to be learnt here in Christchurch and we don’t want anyone to have to learn those lesson over again.”

The policy will be enforced next week, Facebook said in a blog here post, and will apply to both its core Facebook app and Instagram.

Facebook has long banned white supremacy under its rules on “hateful” content, but did not previously consider white nationalist or separatist content to be explicitly racist.

Tech publication Motherboard, which first reported the policy change on Wednesday, revealed that the company was maintaining the distinction last year after an investigation into its content moderation policies.

Civil rights groups say there is no distinction between the ideologies.

In a statement, Facebook said it had initially been wary of infringing on broader concepts of nationalism and separatism, which it said are “an important part of people’s identity.”

“But over the past three months our conversations with members of civil society and academics who are experts in race relations around the world have confirmed that white nationalism and separatism cannot be meaningfully separated from white supremacy and organized hate groups,” the company said.

“Going forward, while people will still be able to demonstrate pride in their ethnic heritage, we will not tolerate praise or support for white nationalism and separatism.”

"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Creativity Prison Ministries
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity North Carolina - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: Facebook Bans Whites
« Reply #1 on: 28 March 2019 at 19:33 »
Ah yes, the old "Whites aren't allowed to have separatist or pro-racial views" cause "insert some tragedy for niggers or muds here."

Yet many will still say that the system is not anti-White and that "White privilege" is still a thing. But you're right brother: the further crackdown on Whites only escalates from here.
"The White Race will either inhabit this planet Earth in totality, or it will not survive at all. There will be no in between in our future." - Ben Klassen

The Church of Creativity Prison Ministries
P.O. Box 11174 Goldsboro
N.C. 27532 U.S.A.
Emails: NorthCarolina@creativityalliance.com
             PrisonMinistries@creativityalliance.com

The Church of Creativity Prison Ministries Website
Creativity Prison Ministries Website | https://rahowadirectory.com/prisons

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #2 on: 28 March 2019 at 20:06 »
I don’t use “faeces book”. It’s too simple for trouble to come your way. Besides there’ll be good things to come from this. More people will come to forums like this for the racial content.

In more recent years I feel forum activity has decreased.

Still it sucks to be censored and statements such as “I am proud to be white and I am a white separatist “ can get you in strife on social media now.

... oh well when is the next lunatic going to pay the offices of “Faeces book” a visit and gun them down?
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #3 on: 28 March 2019 at 20:19 »
Facebook has been banning Creators for years for just being Creators. Didn't even have to post anything at all, just be a Creator. A Creator with the Creativity Alliance, that is. Others were not banned until they did something extremely drastic.

YouTube for example blocks videos because we have uploaded them. Not because of the content of the videos, but because we are the Creativity Alliance.

Twitter, just copy and paste the news and you'll be banned.

MSN Clubs, Yahoo Groups and Clubs, Lycos, AOL ... they all went down the same path more than fifteen years ago.

The backlash against the networks was White Activists joining their networks just to report and close all nigger and libtard groups. Every nigger only group is Black Supremacist in nature, meaning they are openly talking about criminal activity against Whites. Libtards are pretty much the same. In the end, all of those clubs/groups closed down and people ceased to use the networks. The only way they're going to be able to stop this new social network crash is to protect nigger hate speech. Make it an offence on Facebook to call a nigger a racist for boasting/fantasising about raping and killing Whites. In other words, Facebook will enable and enhance Black Privilege in order to save their $$$.
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
P.O. Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Hidden to Guests

• Junior Author
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #4 on: 03 April 2019 at 12:34 »
This could be a good thing. Increased activity with other social media groups may develop. This could be what knocks FB down. I have tried other sites like Minds and Gab but they never felt right. I am currently on MeWe which seems ok but it is still in it's early stages.

However, even social media can be a hindrance. Anger at situations helps people get up and make a change. Venting all one's anger on a FB post can stop a person from being active off-line (I know I am the last one to talk about off-line activity). Being banned with no suitable alternative may help increase off-line activity.

Black-Racists On Facebook Threaten To Kill Whites

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard African News

Replies: 13
Popularity: 11149
Last post 24 December 2014 at 09:50
by Hidden to Guests
Facebook: Jews Promote Niggers Killing Whites

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Enemy Activism & Lawfare

Replies: 0
Popularity: 2547
Last post 14 November 2016 at 03:05
by Hidden to Guests
Facebook Hates Whites

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Hate! Hate! Hate!

Replies: 9
Popularity: 2700
Last post 19 July 2019 at 23:30
by Hidden to Guests
Jews Destroy Awakened Whites

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Replies: 0
Popularity: 1364
Last post 12 May 2017 at 20:14
by Hidden to Guests
Illegal Mexicans Treated Better than Australian Whites in US Prisons

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard American News

Replies: 3
Popularity: 5083
Last post 14 January 2018 at 10:42
by Hidden to Guests

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]