No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

17 September 2019 at 09:55
Newly discovered photo of Ben Klassen at Otto, NC. 8/8/88

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11578.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

25 August 2019 at 08:00
We don't always notice the MSM banging on about us ... but when we do, we make sure to keep it. So check out the usual "Nazi" bullshit from the anti-White SPLC in our latest half dozen posts in CREATIVITY IN THE MSM (NEWS).
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

11 August 2019 at 04:05
CA-TV Video Player added to the Chat:

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/chat

More videos will be added soon.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

24 July 2019 at 18:58
MSM News: Sand-Niggers bitch about Creators teaching RaHoWa to Kids:

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11487.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

24 July 2019 at 18:55
It's time to write to PM Joe NOW! before he gets out and writes to you. https://rahowadirectory.com/prisons
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

12 June 2019 at 09:44
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

02 June 2019 at 11:11
Chat has been updated and sounds are now working in HTML5!

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/chat
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

01 June 2019 at 23:01
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

28 May 2019 at 00:12
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

25 May 2019 at 09:06

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: The Niggers, Muds & Race-Traitors of the US 2020 Election

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: The Niggers, Muds & Race-Traitors of the US 2020 Election
« Reply #50 on: 02 September 2019 at 12:58 »
Now remarks like this isn't surprising, especially from a person who has been on record saying that he is looking forward to the White Race becoming the minority in the U.S. I just hope that White Americans aren't so mind polluted that a person with these views will become the leader of a country they clearly hate (or at least hate the White People in it). Unfortunately at the rate thing are going, I'm sure I'll see it happen, if not this election, possibly the next. I hope I'm wrong and the sleeping giant of the White Race will wake up out its haze and retake its rightful place in Nature. RAHOWA!!!

https://www.foxnews.com/media/joe-biden-dreamers-illegal-immigration-2020-gaffes

Campaign confusion: Biden claims illegal immigrants 'become Americans before a lot of Americans become Americans'

By Nick Givas | Fox News

2020 presidential hopeful Joe Biden had another head-scratching moment out on the campaign trail Thursday when he claimed illegal immigrant children "become Americans" before actual United States citizens do.

Biden was asked how he would oversee immigration detention facilities as president during an event in Rock Hill, S.C. -- and he took the opportunity to praise undocumented youths.

"We have to find a pathway for Dreamers," he said. "These kids who come -- and they end up doing well. They become Americans before a lot of Americans become Americans," he told the crowd.

"No, I'm serious," Biden continued. "They get [into] school. They do well. They contribute to the community. They contribute to the country. So No. 1, we legalize the Dreamers,"

Biden then mistakenly said he would send an "amendment" to the desk of the House and Senate to create a pathway to citizenship for the millions of immigrants living in the United States illegally.

"No. 2, I would send, immediately, an amendment to the desk of the United States Senate and the House of Representatives -- a bill to the desk -- that said the following: We have to find a pathway to citizenship, earned citizenship, for the 11 million undocumented [immigrants]," he added.

Biden also cited the Statue of Liberty as justification for his policy proposals and claimed America should accommodate whoever comes knocking, as long as they claim to be seeking asylum.

"What's that Statue of Liberty all about? It's about asylum," he said. "And the idea that -- I would be surging asylum judges to the border, to make sure these people had hearings."

Biden has had trouble reconciling his liberal immigration proposals with the Obama administration's high deportation rate and was confronted about the issue in July when he refused to apologize to a crowd of protesters in New Hampshire.

"No," he said, when asked to apologize, "I will not halt deportations and detentions.”

“You want me to answer your question?” Biden continued as the chants grew louder. "Under my administration, there will be no family separation, until there is a hearing as to whether or not asylum is, in fact, warranted."
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #51 on: 07 September 2019 at 01:56 »
As Creators I know we don't follow any of the J.O.G. ran political parties,  in America our leftist with their anti-White and anti-Nature policies are a quick death to the White Race and the right wing isn't any better for us. But the kike Bernie Sanders has actually mentioned a policy that I would have no problem allowing my taxes to be used for. (As long as he makes the abortions mandatory)

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bernie-sanders-climate-change-abortion-birth-control-julian-castro-aoc-family-cycle

Bernie Sanders says he'd back US funding for Third World abortions, birth control as part of climate plan

By Danielle Wallace | Fox News

Bernie Sanders, a top contender for the Democratic Party's 2020 presidential nomination, said Wednesday that he would support U.S. taxpayer-funded programs in developing countries that administer abortions as well as help give women access to birth control.

The independent U.S. senator from Vermontmade the remarks during a CNN town hall telecast in which Sanders and other Democrats running for president discussed plans to combat climate change.

"Human population growth has more than doubled in the past 50 years. The planet cannot sustain this growth," an audience member said. "I realize this is a poisonous topic for politicians, but it’s crucial to face. Empowering women and educating everyone on the need to curb population growth seems a reasonable campaign to enact. Would you be courageous enough to discuss this issue and make it a key feature of a plan to address climate catastrophe?"

"The answer is yes and the answer has everything to do with the fact that women — in the United States of America, by the way — have a right to control their own bodies and make reproductive decisions," Sanders replied.

"And the Mexico City agreement, which denies American aid to those organizations around the world that allow women to have abortions or even get involved in birth control, to me is totally absurd. So I think especially in poor countries around the world, where women do not necessarily want to have large numbers of babies and where they can have the opportunity through birth control to limit the number of kids they have -- something I very, very strongly support," he said.

In theory, family planning programs would help combat climate change by stemming population growth, effectively limiting the amount of carbon emissions into the atmosphere and human impact on Earth.

Julián Castro, a former San Antonio mayor and former Secretary of Housing and Urban Development under President Barack Obama, also responded to an audience member who asked if it was fair to expect children to “continue the cycle of family” in a perceived apocalyptical world of climate change.

"Is it fair for us to expect our children to continue the cycle of family and generation in a world whose chaotic climate future we knowingly create and so far have done little to address?" John Ingram, a climate activist and retired teacher from New York City, asked Wednesday.

Castro responded: “Right now, if we don’t act, we’re passing off to our children, grandchildren, and future generations a problem that we can solve. I know as a parent I want to make sure that my children don’t have to grapple with the challenge on climate that we’re having to grapple with.

“We don’t have any time to waste. This generation has to act. This is the call of this generation,” he continued. "If I’m elected president, I will make sure for my first day in office that we take this existential threat seriously, that we do that for the benefit of our children and future generations."

He added that the government has an “extraordinary opportunity to unleash tremendous economic potential, good jobs, for people that need them in our country,” if it acts to address climate change.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #52 on: 07 September 2019 at 02:10 »
As Creators I know we don't follow any of the J.O.G. ran political parties,  in America our leftist with their anti-White and anti-Nature policies are a quick death to the White Race and the right wing isn't any better for us. But the kike Bernie Sanders has actually mentioned a policy that I would have no problem allowing my taxes to be used for. (As long as he makes the abortions mandatory)

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bernie-sanders-climate-change-abortion-birth-control-julian-castro-aoc-family-cycle

As Creators, we are little more enlightened than most: We use politicians and MSM the way they use their voters and drip-feeders.
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
P.O. Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
Find me on Gab: @CailenCambeul

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #53 on: 14 September 2019 at 02:57 »
PROTESTERS CHANT ANTI-WHITE SLOGANS AT DEM DEBATE

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Xqph066mFjK2

Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
P.O. Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
Find me on Gab: @CailenCambeul

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #54 on: 17 September 2019 at 12:11 »
And Trump is an "evil White supremacist"?  I don't see it. For a man who's father is supposed to have had connections with the KKK and is called racist by at least half the U.S. daily, he sure bends over backwards for those kikes.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-brings-possible-defense-treaty-could-boost-netanyahu-s-re-n1054501

Trump brings up possible defense treaty that could boost Netanyahu's re-election bid

The potential treaty between Israel and the U.S. could boost Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's re-election bid days before Israelis go to the polls.

Sept. 14, 2019, 1:57 PM CDT
By Reuters

WASHINGTON — U.S. President Donald Trump said on Saturday he had spoken with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu about a possible mutual defense treaty between the two nations, a move that could bolster Netanyahu's re-election bid just days before Israelis go to the polls.

"I had a call today with Prime Minister Netanyahu to discuss the possibility of moving forward with a Mutual Defense Treaty, between the United States and Israel, that would further anchor the tremendous alliance between our two countries," Trump said on Twitter.

He added that he looked forward to continuing those discussions later this month on the sidelines of the United Nations General Assembly session in New York.

Netanyahu thanked Trump, saying in a tweet that Israel "has never had a greater friend in the White House," and adding that he looked forward to meeting at the U.N. "to advance a historic Defense Treaty between the United States and Israel."

The timing of Trump's tweet, just days before Israel's election on Tuesday, appeared aimed at buttressing Netanyahu's bid to remain in power by showcasing his close ties to Trump.

Opinion polls predict a close race, five months after an inconclusive election in which Netanyahu declared himself the winner but failed to put together a coalition government.

Netanyahu's Likud party is running neck-and-neck with the centrist Blue and White party led by former armed forces chief Benny Gantz, who has focused heavily on looming corruption charges Netanyahu faces.

In a televised interview with Israel's Channel 12 later on Saturday, Netanyahu made a direct appeal to voters based on the treaty. "I'm going to get us a defense pact that will provide us with security for centuries but for that I need your votes," he said.

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Race-Traitors & Naive Fools: The Dangers of Adopting Third World Kids

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General News

Replies: 2
Popularity: 88
Last post 08 September 2019 at 20:44
by Hidden to Guests
White & Overseas? The Muds Will Use Any Excuse to Lock You Up!

Replies: 0
Popularity: 2191
Last post 16 January 2010 at 22:00
by Hidden to Guests
A Message of Love from Race Traitors

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Replies: 3
Popularity: 1029
Last post 19 August 2011 at 03:14
by Hidden to Guests
Chinese/Red Indian: Rice & Red Niggers Have a Common Ancestor

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Anthropology

Replies: 1
Popularity: 1540
Last post 02 November 2015 at 10:46
by Hidden to Guests
Identity Politics: Race, Gender, Religion & Sexual Orientation

Replies: 1
Popularity: 4227
Last post 30 January 2013 at 11:41
by Hidden to Guests

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]