No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

17 September 2019 at 09:55
Newly discovered photo of Ben Klassen at Otto, NC. 8/8/88

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11578.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

25 August 2019 at 08:00
We don't always notice the MSM banging on about us ... but when we do, we make sure to keep it. So check out the usual "Nazi" bullshit from the anti-White SPLC in our latest half dozen posts in CREATIVITY IN THE MSM (NEWS).
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

11 August 2019 at 04:05
CA-TV Video Player added to the Chat:

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/chat

More videos will be added soon.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

24 July 2019 at 18:58
MSM News: Sand-Niggers bitch about Creators teaching RaHoWa to Kids:

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11487.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

24 July 2019 at 18:55
It's time to write to PM Joe NOW! before he gets out and writes to you. https://rahowadirectory.com/prisons
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

12 June 2019 at 09:44
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

02 June 2019 at 11:11
Chat has been updated and sounds are now working in HTML5!

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/chat
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

01 June 2019 at 23:01
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

28 May 2019 at 00:12
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

25 May 2019 at 09:06

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: The Niggers, Muds & Race-Traitors of the US 2020 Election

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: The Niggers, Muds & Race-Traitors of the US 2020 Election
« Reply #45 on: 17 August 2019 at 21:32 »
^ So this O’Rourke fella, he wants websites and media to stop showing violent things? So You tube is going to pull down all the Hollywood movies, the Warner bros Cartoons and Tom and Jerry would be in the firing line too?

Good luck with a gun buy back in America! 350 million with easy access to guns and an anger their right to bear arms is being treated with contempt not to mention the right for free speech?

It’s always these “white supremacists” that talk about violent things isn’t it? No other races are capable of being violent or talking about violent things?

I can’t realistically see this man gaining ground.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #46 on: 20 August 2019 at 11:49 »
Obviously we're not cut from the same cloth or even purchased from the same store, but I will never understand how someone could promote the erasing of history. Especially one's own history.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/williamson-vows-to-withdraw-military-honors-remove-andrew-jackson-oval-office-portrait-as-part-of-atonement-for-native-american-treatment

Williamson vows to rescind military medals, remove Andrew Jackson's Oval Office portrait in ‘atonement’ for Native American treatment

By Ronn Blitzer | Fox News

Williamson: We will begin by taking the picture of Andrew Jackson out of the Oval Office

2020 Democratic presidential candidate Marianne Williamson speaks to a crowd at the Frank LaMere Native American Presidential Forum.

Democratic presidential candidate Marianne Williamson, calling for a national "atonement" over the treatment of Native Americans, vowed Monday to rescind medals of honor for those who fought against them and even take down President Andrew Jackson's portrait from the Oval Office if she's elected.

The spiritual author, who has gained a devoted following in recent weeks for her memorable debate performances, called for a “new era of American history” with Native Americans during an appearance at the Frank LaMere Native American Presidential Forum.

"We can atone. We can make amends," Williamson said. "And if and when I'm president of the United States, we will. We will begin by taking that picture of Andrew Jackson off the wall of the Oval Office."

Jackson’s presidency was notoriously marked by the signing of the Indian Removal Act, which resulted in violent conflicts between Native Americans and the U.S. government amid the relocation of thousands of Native Americans.

Williamson called the portrait "one of the greatest insults."

She then took aim at another symbol from that historic period, vowing to withdraw military medals of honor for those who fought against Native Americans.

Williamson has been in the bottom tier of 2020 candidates in recent polling, but nevertheless has built a national profile in the wake of viral debate performances. The self-help author cautioned the other candidates at the last debate that “wonkiness” would not stop the "collectivized hatred" of the president and would lead to “very dark days” for Democrats.

At Monday's forum, Williamson stopped short of calling for financial reparations, which she supports for slavery. She called Native American history a "more complicated situation" than one that can be fixed with such a measure. She suggested the U.S. look to how Germany reconciled with Jews in the aftermath of the Holocaust as "a template of our national repair" that could be used to make amends with Native Americans.

The presidential hopeful stated that children must forever be educated about how the U.S. treated Native Americans and suggested a year-long reconciliation program between the two peoples.

“It is time for us to do some very important, deep, and powerful repair work,” she concluded.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #47 on: 20 August 2019 at 15:34 »
Wait until the 2024 election, when the leading Democratic candidates will be promising - if elected - to put to death all White males over the age of three years, and two White female slaves at the disposal of every Nigger buck as part of reparations. The rights of free food, free drugs and free entertainment - at the discretion of the NAACP - will be written into the constitution and provided by the state.

Republican Party members - both males an females - between the ages of 18 and 50 can volunteer to give their lives in service of the expansion of Israel - so no change there. If they manage to live beyond the age of 50 years, they will be nailed to a cross on Golgotha hill, until they are dead.

The Democratic Party will be renamed as the Coalition Against Whiteness and place itself under the control of the SPLC, and the Senate will be replaced by the ADL.

DEMOCRAT =

Da
Ebony
Man
Or
Coon
Rules
America
Truly
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
P.O. Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
Find me on Gab: @CailenCambeul

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #48 on: 21 August 2019 at 01:49 »
Wait until the 2024 election, when the leading Democratic candidates will be promising - if elected - to put to death all White males over the age of three years, and two White female slaves at the disposal of every Nigger buck as part of reparations. The rights of free food, free drugs and free entertainment - at the discretion of the NAACP - will be written into the constitution and provided by the state.

Republican Party members - both males an females - between the ages of 18 and 50 can volunteer to give their lives in service of the expansion of Israel - so no change there. If they manage to live beyond the age of 50 years, they will be nailed to a cross on Golgotha hill, until they are dead.

The Democratic Party will be renamed as the Coalition Against Whiteness and place itself under the control of the SPLC, and the Senate will be replaced by the ADL.

I could definitely see our enemies making those promises for votes. It does seem like that's how they want to run the country.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #49 on: 28 August 2019 at 11:31 »
If Racism is a problem, I don't want it fixed. Nature has made us all racially conscious and we as a White Race need to embrace it.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-racism-in-us-is-institutional-white-mans-problem/ar-AAGpE41

Biden: Racism in US is institutional, 'white man's problem'

www.msn.com

WASHINGTON (AP) — Racism in America is institutional and it is a "white man's problem visited on people of color," Vice President Joe Biden said Tuesday, arguing that the way to attack the issue is to defeat President Donald Trump and shame the racists he has emboldened.

Taking aim at incendiary racial appeals by Trump, Biden said in an interview with a small group of reporters that a president's words can "appeal to the worst damn instincts of human nature," just as they can move markets or take a nation into war.

Biden is leading his Democratic challengers for the presidential nomination in almost all polls, largely because of the support of black voters who have formed the foundation of his advantage. He has made appealing to black voters central to his candidacy and vowed to make maximizing black and Latino turnout an "overwhelming focus" of his effort. The interview focused largely on racial issues.

The former vice president attributed his support among black voters to the fact that he has a long record of working in their communities — something, he said without being specific, that several of his opponents have not done.

He added that while he would "preferably" select a woman or person or color as his running mate, he is ultimately looking for someone who is "simpatico with what I stand for and what I want to get done." He said he will not make a commitment on whom he would choose until he is comfortable that they agree on major issues and how to address them.

Biden said that President Barack Obama gave him "presidential authority, for real," and "never second-guessed me" and added that he would do the same.

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Race-Traitors & Naive Fools: The Dangers of Adopting Third World Kids

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General News

Replies: 2
Popularity: 86
Last post 08 September 2019 at 20:44
by Hidden to Guests
White & Overseas? The Muds Will Use Any Excuse to Lock You Up!

Replies: 0
Popularity: 2190
Last post 16 January 2010 at 22:00
by Hidden to Guests
A Message of Love from Race Traitors

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Replies: 3
Popularity: 1028
Last post 19 August 2011 at 03:14
by Hidden to Guests
Chinese/Red Indian: Rice & Red Niggers Have a Common Ancestor

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Anthropology

Replies: 1
Popularity: 1538
Last post 02 November 2015 at 10:46
by Hidden to Guests
Identity Politics: Race, Gender, Religion & Sexual Orientation

Replies: 1
Popularity: 4227
Last post 30 January 2013 at 11:41
by Hidden to Guests

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]