No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

14 November 2019 at 22:05
WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

30 October 2019 at 03:07
Delenda est Judaica!

Aut Vincere Aut Mori!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 22:17
White Flight is the ultimate act of Surrender and cowardice.

Only through struggle and resistance can a lasting victory be obtained.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 13:15
No matter how bleak the future seems at times, Love for my Race always gives me the strength to fight on.  RAHOWA!!!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

27 October 2019 at 06:23
RaHoWa Brother. Welcome back.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

26 October 2019 at 18:05
RAHOWA everyone.. I've been busy over this past summer, hope all is well
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

20 October 2019 at 15:38
BBC Journalist exposes a paedophile former British Prime Minister.

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

20 October 2019 at 14:14
RaHoWa! The Shout Box isn't always about News. Just shout it ... shout it out loud.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

17 September 2019 at 09:55
Newly discovered photo of Ben Klassen at Otto, NC. 8/8/88

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11578.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

25 August 2019 at 08:00
We don't always notice the MSM banging on about us ... but when we do, we make sure to keep it. So check out the usual "Nazi" bullshit from the anti-White SPLC in our latest half dozen posts in CREATIVITY IN THE MSM (NEWS).

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: 2019-04-20 Threat From & Reply to John A. Logan College President

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
A threatening letter from John A. Logan College President ...

Full Size version available in RL Forum News Gallery
https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=2696

The Reply ...

To Ron House
President, John A. Logan College

First off I'd like to start this letter by stating the fact that I want to "appeal" (even though this is not a court of law) the bogus allegations that you have brought against me. I believe that this is no more than a fishing expedition and that you are seeking someone to blame.

I understand the likelihood of me receiving an "appeal" is slim to none. Especially due to the fact of your leftist/anti-White agenda that you're pushing at your college. Plus in your minds you all have already deemed me as a scary "White Supremacist". So instead of begging for your forgiveness, I will just leave this letter to express some of my concerns.

I noticed the news articles regarding the Flyers. So I assume we're referring to the Flyers that state IT'S ALRIGHT TO BE WHITE. I do wish you could inform me to how that is not a positive statement. Under the First Amendment rights of the tax paying citizens who help fund your college, shouldn't they be allowed a voice? Now we all know if this was Black Lives Matter, Antifa, or even an Open Borders group, the letter that you had delivered to my house would read more like a Thank You letter. Also I would like to point out before you start spewing lies and hate about an organization, you should do a little research about it beforehand. The members of THE CHURCH OF CREATIVITY are  not neo-Nazis or White Supremacist. If anything, they are WHITE LOYALISTS, but prefer to be referred to as CREATORS. The Church promotes 100% non-violent activism to spread love, primarily for the survival of one's species. Just as nature has instilled in every species on this planet for millions of years.

Even though I have plenty more to say, I understand that you are too mind polluted and will not consider anything that I say with an open mind. You will continue to push your agenda and indoctrinate the impressionable students as you please. You will also continue to say, To hell with the First Amendment rights of anyone who is not Black, Brown, or Queer.

As I've said before, I know this will land on deaf ears, but I felt the need to speak my piece. Even though I know your Leftest/anti-White agenda won't allow it, all I ask is one thing from your college from now on. I ask that you be a little more accepting of people of different diversities.

Reverend Dibbs
Church of Creativity
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

2019-04-08 CA Flyers Return to John A. Logan College

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Creativity in the MSM (News)

Replies: 10
Popularity: 800
Last post 05 May 2019 at 00:36
by Hidden to Guests
2018-09-19 White Supremacist Flyers at Illinois John A. Logan College

Replies: 4
Popularity: 1175
Last post 22 September 2018 at 16:21
by Hidden to Guests
Revilio P Oliver: Founder & Denouncer of the John Birch Society

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Replies: 3
Popularity: 721
Last post 22 July 2018 at 02:07
by Hidden to Guests
2019-03-17 Christchurch Massacre & the WP Movement

Replies: 0
Popularity: 148
Last post 19 March 2019 at 02:28
by Hidden to Guests
2019-03-28 Christchurch Massacre & the White Power Movement

Replies: 0
Popularity: 178
Last post 03 April 2019 at 11:25
by Hidden to Guests

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]