No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

Today at 01:13
Have you written to PM Joe yet?

https://securemail.accesscorrections.com
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

12 June 2019 at 09:44
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

02 June 2019 at 11:11
Chat has been updated and sounds are now working in HTML5!

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/chat
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

01 June 2019 at 23:01
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

28 May 2019 at 00:12
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

25 May 2019 at 09:06
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

19 May 2019 at 22:01
Check out my post about the Flyers! I'm willing to make them for anyone here. Message me. 8)

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11337.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

23 April 2019 at 06:32
Theology of Hate: Creativity's History

All images used in the lecture were stolen from us/C.A.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

20 April 2019 at 06:08
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

18 April 2019 at 19:03

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Brenton Tarrant: Marxist Anarchist Conspirator

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: Brenton Tarrant: Marxist Anarchist Conspirator
« Reply #60 on: 20 March 2019 at 10:37 »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6828449/Turkish-President-shows-footage-Christchurch-mosque-massacre-incite-hatred.html

Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan has ignored widespread criticism by continuing to show footage of the Christchurch mosque massacre at his campaign rallies.

The Turkish leader has been using clips from the attack to denounce Islamophobia ahead of March 31 local elections as he tries to stoke nationalist and religious sentiments.

Speaking at the northern town of Eregli on Tuesday, the president called on New Zealand to restore the death penalty for the gunman who killed 50 people at two mosques on Friday.

'If New Zealand fails to hold the attacker accountable, one way or another we will hold him to account,' he said
'There are no sentences longer than 15 years in our laws,' he continued.

'What are you saying? [Someone] is going to slaughter 50 Muslims who are worshipping, and there's no such article in your laws?

'This is human life. How cheap is human life. If there's no such thing in your laws, then make new legislative regulations, and don't give murderers like these a right to life.'

Erdogan also took aim at New Zealand and Australia for sending troops to Turkey in the World War I Gallipoli campaign, claiming their motive was anti-Islam oriented.   

'Why did you come here? What business did you have here? We had no issues with you, why did you come all the way over here? The only reason: we're Muslim, and they're Christian.'

The president has been criticised for exploiting the video footage even as authorities have cracked down on the internet and social media to stop the clips from spreading.

The country's opposition party accused Erdogan of playing the footage 'for the sake of [winning] three or five votes.'

Facebook announced on Tuesday that the livestream was viewed less than 200 times live and 4,000 times in total before it was removed

The company said it used technology to block visually similar videos, before using audio tech as well, catching 1.5million videos before they were uploaded in 24 hours. A further 300,000 videos were later removed.

Erdogan has also been accused of inciting a rift between previously-warm diplomatic ties by referencing the sacred Gallipoli campaign of 1915 in the wake of the attack.

On Monday, the 65-year-old leader referenced the doomed campaign during a public address on an outdoor podium

The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as Quejumpingafghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Hidden to Guests

• Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #61 on: 20 March 2019 at 20:15 »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6829667/Gun-store-sold-mosque-massacre-suspect-guns-used-sells-AR-15-rifles.html

The gun superstore that sold weapons to the right-wing terrorist accused of shooting 50 people dead in the mosque attack in New Zealand, has sold out of the semi-automatic rifle used in the massacre

Australian Brenton Tarrant, 28, a suspected white supremacist, was charged with murder on Saturday. Tarrant was remanded without a plea and is due back in court on April 5 where police said he was likely to face more charges.

While the owner of Gun City in Auckland has admitted the company sold Tarrant four of the firearms used in the attack, they say he did not obtain a AR-15-style semi-automatic assault rifle from them.

New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern has said she is preparing to announce new gun laws within days, prompted by the horrific terror attack.

'Within 10 days of this horrific act of terrorism we will have announced reforms which will, I believe, make our community safer,' Ardern told a news conference after her cabinet reached in principle decisions on gun reform laws in the wake of New Zealand's worst ever mass shooting

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6828797/Construction-workers-shocking-racist-rant-Christchurch-killings.html

London commuters were left terrified last night after a racist commuter launched into an anti-Muslim tirade during rush hour, saying: 'Just kill them'.

Passengers who were on the London Overground service near West Croydon in South London were forced to listen to the man say how he 'hated Muslims'.

He told other passengers about his hatred just four days after a white supremacist gunned down 50 worshippers at two mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand.
He said: 'I can't even get a train to work without even worrying if a Muslim is going to blow me up, you can't even do nothing these days. I'm London, I'm British till I die.'

He then went on to swear before saying: 'Who do they think they are? Just kill them. 49 Muslims got killed the other day and I was like come on mate you have to do that

'He was just saying things and he clearly didn't care about what was coming out of his mouth. This is London, for crying out loud. This is 2019, we don't need this.

'He was talking about his heritage and his grandparents and I told him there was no excuse for the things he was saying. You can't wish groups of people dead.

'You can't walk around London saying those things. From the things he was saying on the train I think he is the sort of person who is capable of killing a Muslim.

'When people are drunk you get to understand their true nature. If he had a chance to kill a Muslim and get away with it he would.

'We don't need to be spreading hate, we need to stand together. We don't need this in London it's just not acceptable. He knew exactly what he was saying.'

:-\He’s probably got a UK passport but he isn’t white.

He is right to fear a Muslim attack in England. They gave their country away. It has occurred before and probably again! What a “powder keg”.
The Price is Reich!

Hidden to Guests

• Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #62 on: 21 March 2019 at 12:06 »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6833691/Waleed-Aly-grills-prime-Minister-Scott-Morrison-asks-government-Islamophobia-problem.html

Prime Minister Scott Morrison has accused Waleed Aly of a smear campaign over claims he once suggested using Muslim immigration for political gain.

A fired-up Mr Morrison told The Project host during a live, on-air interview Thursday night that the claims had damaged his reputation in the Islamic community.

'You implied Muslims couldn’t feel safe because they had a PM who had somehow been prejudiced against them and I don’t believe that’s true,' he said.

The pair locked horns in an intense and awkward interview after Aly took aim at anti-Muslim sentiment in politics following the Christchurch terror attack.

He repeated claims originally made in a newspaper that Mr Morrison once suggested colleagues exploit fears over immigration for political gain during a 2010 shadow cabinet meeting

'Can’t you see that what you’re suggesting is at complete odds with the experience that I have been involved in over the last 10 years of my public life?' Mr Morrison told Aly on Thursday night.

'I was shadow immigration minister at the time and I was very concerned about these issues and the way people were feeling in the community.

'I was concerned that we needed to address them ... I was acknowledging there were fears, and we had to address them. Not exploit them.'

Aly had referenced a 2011 report in the Sydney Morning Herald to make the claim, which Mr Morrison called a smear and a lie earlier in the week.

But The Project host challenged Mr Morrison's claim that the report was not valid.

'Can you tell me who was lying?' Aly said.

Mr Morrison responded that it could have been anyone who spoke to a journalist at the time with the intention to smear him, and questioned the credibility of the sources.

'You talk about people who have been on the record,' Aly said.

'There is at least one saying it did happen, you have multiple journalists, reporting multiple sources.'

When asked if the Coalition had a problem with Islamophobia, Morrison responded.

'I don’t believe the Liberal party does,' Mr Morrison said.

This :-Brown , smelly rat needs to shut up!
The Price is Reich!

Hidden to Guests

• Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #63 on: 21 March 2019 at 12:17 »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6834047/Woman-family-killed-New-Zealand-mosque-massacre-says-FORGIVE-attacker.html

A woman whose brother and parents were killed in the New Zealand mosque massacre has said she will forgive the attacker if he repents and converts to Islam.

Ghulam Hussain, his wife, Karam Bibi, and their son Zeeshan Raza, all of Pakistan, were killed when a terrorist gunman went on the rampage in Christchurch last week. 

The only one now left alive in their family is Zeeshan's sister, who lives in Karachi.

In an interview, Maryam Gul said that after initial anger, she has decided she can forgive the man who carried out the horrifying attack, that left 50 dead and dozens more injured last Friday

Australian Brenton Tarrant, 28, a suspected white supremacist who was living in New Zealand, has been charged with murder over the attacks.

Gul told the BBC: 'First of all I wanted him to be punished very severely, but then I realised that's not the sunnah (example) of my prophet

'He used to forgive the person who killed his relatives. I want him (the killer) to become Muslim and repent, and see that it's wrong and realise how beautiful Islam is.'

Her parents were visiting Zeeshan for the first time from Pakistan when they were slaughtered along with their son. He had previously described New Zealand as 'paradise'

Mr Raza, who had a degree in mechanical engineering, moved to Auckland In 2014 as a permanent New Zealand resident.

He had only moved to Christchurch a few days before the attack and was renting a home close to the Al Noor mosque - one of two mosques attacked on the day.

His retired father, Ghulam Husain, once worked for Pakistan Airlines

Maybe he’ll convert to Islam ?After all he has been to Pakistan and likes Pakis. One day he is a Commie, next Anarchist , Fascist, tomorrow Vegan Hippie, next week Buddhist ,next month Islamic.

Imagine if he did convert to Islam ? He could turn into perhaps the most shocking Islamic terrorist! Wonder what his next film’s sound track would be as a Muslim?
The Price is Reich!

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #64 on: 21 March 2019 at 12:31 »
You can already do that. Run the film backwards with cheery Islamic music and watch them all rise from the dead and live happily ever after.
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
P.O. Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
Find me on Gab: @CailenCambeul

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Marxist Dictatorship Downunder Leads to Censorship - Internet Filters

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Replies: 8
Popularity: 3189
Last post 28 August 2012 at 23:57
by Hidden to Guests
Anarchist Cookbook & Kurt Saxon

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Books

Replies: 9
Popularity: 3604
Last post 08 November 2010 at 09:39
by Hidden to Guests
The Marxist Feminista

Replies: 3
Popularity: 2843
Last post 01 April 2013 at 10:59
by Hidden to Guests
Sydney: Nationalists Attacked by Anarchist Scum on the Street.

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Downunder News

Replies: 1
Popularity: 967
Last post 02 February 2016 at 03:18
by Hidden to Guests
Greek anarchist group claims Israeli embassy gunfire attack

Replies: 0
Popularity: 878
Last post 04 February 2015 at 16:30
by Hidden to Guests

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]