No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

12 June 2019 at 09:44
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

02 June 2019 at 11:11
Chat has been updated and sounds are now working in HTML5!

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/chat
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

01 June 2019 at 23:01
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

28 May 2019 at 00:12
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

25 May 2019 at 09:06
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

19 May 2019 at 22:01
Check out my post about the Flyers! I'm willing to make them for anyone here. Message me. 8)

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11337.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

23 April 2019 at 06:32
Theology of Hate: Creativity's History

All images used in the lecture were stolen from us/C.A.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

20 April 2019 at 06:08
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

18 April 2019 at 19:03
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

16 March 2019 at 14:36

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Brenton Tarrant: Marxist Anarchist Conspirator

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
Re: Brenton Tarrant: Marxist Anarchist Conspirator
« Reply #115 on: 25 April 2019 at 01:14 »
If they were on the property and not tourists but perhaps students residing in NZ, and if they were on the property would they have not been granted the visa? They could have been foreign conspirators?

It's RAYSIST to suggest that Chinks or Kikes were involved. The official story is BLAME WHITEY.
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
P.O. Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
Find me on Gab: @CailenCambeul

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #116 on: 30 April 2019 at 09:12 »
 https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/law-order/man-arrested-after-explosive-material-found-at-davoren-park-home/news-story/7cf268ded7b289a4b47297d62625827d

A man has been charged with making explosives and police detonated a series of bombs at his Davoren Park home today, but investigators say the find is “not terrorism-related”.

Homes in Adelaide’s north were evacuated and an air exclusion zone put in place as the “highly volatile” explosive known as “Mother of Satan” was safely detonated over four 10-minute intervals.

Aaron Ellis, 43, appeared in Elizabeth Magistrates Court on Tuesday charged with possession and manufacture of explosives after police found dangerous material at his Davoren Park home on Monday night

One of the explosives allegedly found is known as ‘Mother of Satan’, or TATP triacetone triperoxide.

SA Police acting assistant commissioner Craig Patterson said the substance was allegedly found in a container in the freezer in a shed at the man’s home.

Ellis first came to police attention in February when he allegedly posted on social media that he “hated Muslims”.

Mr Patterson said police searched Ellis’ home at the time but took no action due to “insufficient evidence”.

New information received on Monday prompted police to return and searched the house.

“It is not a terrorism-related incident,” Mr Patterson said.

“However investigators from the State Protection Security Branch are assisting the local district officers in this investigation.

“The accused may have some right-wing, nationalist, anti-Muslim views and I stress they are only views to our knowledge, which are being further explored

“We have no information that this person was making any threat intending to use violence against anyone.

“At this point in time to our information there is no suggestion this is a terrorism-related incident so we don’t want to declare it without that knowledge so the investigation will continue to see what the motives are.”

Mr Patterson said police had not ruled out terrorist activity as the investigation continues but that remains “subjective

Sounds like right wing people in SA are getting scrutinised intensively?
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as Quejumpingafghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Hidden to Guests

• Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #117 on: 30 April 2019 at 13:01 »
This guy visited a whole lot of non white countries. Let’s face it there are many good things to see and learn from in some of these places.
I myself have been to non white lands. Muslim and non Muslim This doesn’t make me want to buy into Islam.

I don’t think much of Jews either! Seems Tarrant had a stay in Israel  of a week there. 3 years ago.  There are a lot of historical things to explore there and given Tarrant says he hasn’t any problem with Jews if they stay out and don’t invade other people’s lands he is happy. I can understand somebody wanting to look at tourist attractions and sites of interest.

What I don’t get is:- He hates Turkey’s president and Turks but has an extended stay in Turkey, likes Pakistan and it’s people.

Visits Commie North Korea and thinks China is the best state.
Claims to be “Eco fascist”. A fan of Oswald Mosley .Former:- Commie and Anarchist.

Was he just going to these places just for :- Museums , Historical sites? Apparently if you go to North Korea you can only leave your tour group if you are in your hotel. They are real strict with foreigners!

The Price is Reich!

Hidden to Guests

• Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #118 on: 21 May 2019 at 20:10 »
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-05-21/christchurch-attacks-accused-brenton-tarrant-facing-new-charges/11134784

New Zealand police charged Brenton Harrison Tarrant with one count of engaging in a terrorist act. An additional murder charge and two additional attempted murder charges were also filed.

Tarrant is now facing 92 charges — 51 charges of murder, 40 of attempted murder, and one terrorism charge.

The victims' families and survivors were told about the new charges at a meeting with police on Tuesday afternoon.

"The charge will allege a terrorist act was carried out in Christchurch on 15 March 2019 and follows consultation between Police, Crown Law and the Christchurch Crown Solicitors Office," NZ police said in a statement.

We all knew from the moment he got apprehended he’d never see daylight again . They can throw more charges at him but he Knew by behaving how he did it would’ve been  “game over” for him.
The Price is Reich!

Hidden to Guests

• Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #119 on: 28 May 2019 at 22:21 »
YouTube videos celebrating the New Zealand mosque shootings are easily avoiding the platform's moderation efforts, despite a general clampdown across social media platforms

https://news.sky.com/story/youtube-removes-videos-continuing-to-celebrate-new-zealand-mosque-attacks-11669478

Sky News identified videos made in support of the killings, including one which recreates the attack in the children's game Minecraft alongside others that splice the attacker's comments into other videos

The uploads follow the attacker calling on supporters in an extreme-right web forum to "please do your part by spreading my message, making memes and s***posting as you usually do".

Speaking to Sky News after the attack, experts noted how the memes and references made in the attacker's manifesto showed how the extreme-right was using propaganda in web culture to radicalise young people

Although YouTube claimed it was "working vigilantly to remove any violence footage", videos celebrating the massacre without showing weapons being fired or images of the dead had still been posted on the platform

A spokesperson for YouTube was unable to immediately respond to Sky News to clarify the platform's policy but later responded by saying the videos had been removed.

In one of the videos, the alleged gunman is pictured with a Serbian beret edited on to his head, with a New Zealand silver fern placed upon its crest

The extreme-right often seeks to reference and celebrate Serbian forces which conducted ethnic cleansing against Muslims during the Bosnian war
At the beginning of the footage, which was live-streamed to Facebook, the attacker said: "Remember lads, subscribe to PewDiePie."

The reference to the YouTube star prompted PewDiePie, real name Felix Kjellberg, to respond in horror.

A report published in 2017 by the Institute for Strategic Dialogue (ISD) said extreme-right groups were using "technically sophisticated and culturally sensitive techniques... to radicalise the younger generations".

"The extreme right is making a concerted effort to weaponise internet culture in an explicit attempt to radicalise young people," the ISD's Jacob Davey told Sky News.

"Memes are effective for quickly transferring material - it is in their nature to be shareable. This is a strategic decision to try and broadcast their ideology," Mr Davey added

The Price is Reich!

Marxist Dictatorship Downunder Leads to Censorship - Internet Filters

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Replies: 8
Popularity: 3181
Last post 28 August 2012 at 23:57
by Hidden to Guests
Anarchist Cookbook & Kurt Saxon

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Books

Replies: 9
Popularity: 3598
Last post 08 November 2010 at 09:39
by Hidden to Guests
The Marxist Feminista

Replies: 3
Popularity: 2839
Last post 01 April 2013 at 10:59
by Hidden to Guests
Sydney: Nationalists Attacked by Anarchist Scum on the Street.

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Downunder News

Replies: 1
Popularity: 963
Last post 02 February 2016 at 03:18
by Hidden to Guests
Greek anarchist group claims Israeli embassy gunfire attack

Replies: 0
Popularity: 875
Last post 04 February 2015 at 16:30
by Hidden to Guests

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]