No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

17 September 2019 at 09:55
Newly discovered photo of Ben Klassen at Otto, NC. 8/8/88

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11578.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

25 August 2019 at 08:00
We don't always notice the MSM banging on about us ... but when we do, we make sure to keep it. So check out the usual "Nazi" bullshit from the anti-White SPLC in our latest half dozen posts in CREATIVITY IN THE MSM (NEWS).
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

11 August 2019 at 04:05
CA-TV Video Player added to the Chat:

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/chat

More videos will be added soon.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

24 July 2019 at 18:58
MSM News: Sand-Niggers bitch about Creators teaching RaHoWa to Kids:

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11487.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

24 July 2019 at 18:55
It's time to write to PM Joe NOW! before he gets out and writes to you. https://rahowadirectory.com/prisons
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

12 June 2019 at 09:44
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

02 June 2019 at 11:11
Chat has been updated and sounds are now working in HTML5!

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/chat
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

01 June 2019 at 23:01
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

28 May 2019 at 00:12
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

25 May 2019 at 09:06

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Illinois News

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: Illinois News
« Reply #70 on: 18 August 2019 at 12:06 »
Let a "Whitish" looking person get into an altercation with a nigger or mud race and the judicial system wants to add a hate crime charge. Let a nigger or mud do the same altercation against a White and race seems to be a non issue.

https://patch.com/illinois/libertyville/road-rage-incident-leads-hate-crime-charge

Road Rage Ice Pick Assault Leads To Hate Crime Charge: A man is accused of telling a motorcyclist to go back to his country and then chasing him with an ice pick.

By Amie Schaenzer, Patch StaffAug 15, 2019 10:10 am ET | Updated Aug 15, 2019 5:22 pm ET

LAKE COUNTY, IL — A 67-year-old man has been charged with a felony hate crime after police say he yelled expletives at a motorcyclist he cut off in traffic, told him to go back to his country and chased him with an ice pick. Joseph L. Zens, of the 37100 block of North Shirley Drive in incorporated Gurnee, was arrested Wednesday following the road rage incident and assault near Gurnee, authorities said.

Arrested for being White: 67 Year-Old Joseph L. Zens

At around 11:35 a.m. Wednesday, the Lake County Sheriff's Office received a 911 call from a man who said he was traveling north on North Delany Road in the area of Sunset Avenue in incorporated Gurnee on his motorcycle when a 2009 Hyundai SUV abruptly changed lanes, cutting him off, according to a news release. The man noted he had a Mexican flag displayed on his motorcycle.

The motorcyclist tried to obtain the license plate and a vehicle description when the SUV pulled onto West Meyer Road. The driver parked and got out of his vehicle, authorities said.

The driver, later identified as Zens, then began yelling racist, anti-Mexican slurs and expletives at the motorcyclist, telling him to go back to his country, police said. He proceeded to retrieve an ice pick from his vehicle and chased the motorcyclist with it, continuing to yell slurs and expletives.

The man was able to get onto his motorcycle and move away before being struck with the ice pick, according to authorities, and then he called 911.

Deputies responded to Zens's home where they found an ice pick in his SUV. He was arrested and charged with one felony count of a hate crime and misdemeanor aggravated assault.

If convicted on both charges, he could face up to four years in prison. Zens is being held on a $15,000 bail.

"Hate has absolutely no place in Lake County. Being victimized because of the color of one's skin, ancestry, religion, sexual orientation, or any other protected classification is completely unacceptable," Lake County Sheriff John Idleburg said. "We will always be there to stand up for the victims of crime."
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #71 on: 18 August 2019 at 12:17 »
Great plan Illinois!  Change the requirements of becoming a teacher, so that the dumber niggers and mud races can teach our White Children. Sounds like a great way to continue ruining the institution of learning for our children, just so you can make it easier for less intelligent coloreds a job.

https://patch.com/illinois/across-il/il-says-bye-basic-skills-test-barrier-teachers-color

IL Says Bye To Basic Skills Test, Barrier For Teachers Of ColorAmid an ongoing teacher shortage, Illinois will scrap a basic skills test that it has long required aspiring teachers to pass.

By Chalkbeat, News Partner
Aug 9, 2019 3:10 pm ET

Amid an ongoing teacher shortage, Illinois will scrap a basic skills test that it has long required aspiring teachers to pass but that critics have argued poses a barrier to candidates of color.

Instead, the state will assume that teacher hopefuls will have learned basic skills in their teacher prep programs.

Gov. J.B. Pritzker signed legislation Wednesday abolishing the test, part of an omnibus education bill sponsored by Sen. Andy Manar, D-Decatur.

The new law will free up 246 pending license applications from candidates who had failed to pass the basic skills test, according to the Illinois State Board of Education's press release. Backers see the law as a way to help alleviate the teacher shortage. Last school year, Illinois started the year with 1,400 unfilled teacher classroom positions.

The law also removes the prohibition on paying student teachers. And it reimburses the cost of one licensing test for educators who teach for a year in certain districts like Chicago that the state considers underfunded, if the General Assembly appropriates funds to do so.

Illinois has required would-be teachers to pass three exams covering their knowledge in the subject they teach, their classroom practices, and their basic skills in math and reading.

The third exam has proven to be a stumbling block for aspiring teachers of color.

State education chief Carmen Ayala, who has promised to focus her work on the state board on equity, applauded the removal of the test.

"The test of basic skills did not advance teacher effectiveness," Ayala said. "Rather, it created a financial and practical barrier that prevented highly skilled and passionate potential teachers from beginning their careers in Illinois."

The Chicago Teachers Union favored abolishing the test, which "disproportionately kept black and Latinx candidates out the profession, at a time when teachers of color are sorely needed," said Stacy Davis Gates, the union's political director.

Statewide, 83 percent of teachers are white, a proportion that has dropped only 2 percentage points in the past decade, even as the student body has become more diverse. Black and Hispanic teachers make up about 6% each, and Asian teachers 1.5%. About three in four candidates for teaching positions in the state identifies as white.

In Chicago about 52% of teachers are white. The percentage of black teachers is declining, and the percentage of Latino teachers has climbed slightly in recent years. Black and Latino students make up 37% and 47% percent of Chicago Public Schools students, respectively.

Bills that would abolish the state charter commission and that would allow retired Chicago teachers to work longeras substitutes also await the governor's signature, but Pritzker has not indicated whether or not he will sign them into law.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #72 on: 18 August 2019 at 21:43 »
A 67-year-old man has been charged with a felony hate crime after police say he yelled expletives at a motorcyclist he cut off in traffic, told him to go back to his country and chased him with an ice pick. Joseph L. Zens, of the 37100 block of North Shirley Drive in incorporated Gurnee, was arrested Wednesday following the road rage incident and assault near Gurnee, authorities said.

To paraphrase what I have been told and read re Black on White Crime: White people just would not do that without good reason. The Mexican fellow must have first done something horrific for a White man to behave like that. The Mexican fellow must have said something that was racist.

Let a "Whitish" looking person get into an altercation with a nigger or mud race and the judicial system wants to add a hate crime charge. Let a nigger or mud do the same altercation against a White and race seems to be a non issue.

All too true.

I don't know how many times I've been in that situation going back even to my pre-teen years as a child. Just this weekend, there was a pack of drunken Abo Australians going through the park next to my home. Fighting and arguing with each other, one called another a "F**ken' White Dog!", which to non-Whites in Australia is the worst possible insult.

For myself, I've been kicked unconscious and even a genuine attempted murder, all while being told repeatedly that I'm a "F**ken' White Dog!/F**ken' White C*nt!" And every time coppers got involved - although I never called them - even though I was the victim, the police or courts sided with the nigger. Every bloody time! Even the attempted murder charge was dropped because White people are Racist.

As for that last, I'll kill that Black bastard if I ever see it again! Not because I plan to kill it just for the fun, but because it is an animal that hates White people and believes it has been given a free ticket by the judicial system to murder me, and so I'll be forced into a fight to the death because of the actions JOG race-traitors.

THAT'S how those animals think. Just say the word Racist and they believe they can get away with murder. When a Jew or a race-traitor White in authority acknowledges that Whitey is a Racist, the sub-human nigger trash believes it will be rewarded for Killing Whitey.

"Hate has absolutely no place in Lake County. Being victimized because of the color of one's skin, ancestry, religion, sexual orientation, or any other protected classification is completely unacceptable," Lake County Sheriff John Idleburg said. "We will always be there to stand up for the victims of crime - just as long as they are not WHITE."
… is how that should have read if the MSM and that copper were being honest.

All judges, senior police, politicians and journalists need hanged.

Cailen.
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
P.O. Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
Find me on Gab: @CailenCambeul

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #73 on: 22 August 2019 at 00:31 »
https://abc7chicago.com/politics/immigrant-property-renters-protected-under-new-illinois-law/5483389/

New law protects immigrants renting property in Illinois, 2nd state to enact similar legislation 

President Trump's new policy on detaining migrant families who come to the U.S. illegally is coming under fire in Illinois.

The pushback comes as Governor Pritzker signed new legislation to protect undocumented immigrants into law Wednesday.

The new law is designed to prevent landlords from evicting or retaliating against undocumented tenants simply because of their immigration status.

Illinois becomes the second state in the country, after California, to put such a law on the books.

In neighborhoods where large numbers of undocumented immigrants live, those tenants are often too afraid to ask their landlord to make needed repairs in their apartments.

"The landlord would respond by saying that they would not be able to do that and if they basically brought this up to anyone at the city, the landlord would disclose their immigration status or call ICE on them," said immigration attorney Rocio Velazquez.

"As our xenophobic president strokes a climate of fear, as Illinois stands up against him with our firewall. We will not standby in silence," said Illinois Governor JB Pritzker.

Wednesday Gov. Pritzker signed the Immigrant Tenant Protection Act. The bill's sponsor said it would prevent landlords from, in essence, blackmailing tenants into silence.

Governor JB Pritzker signed Senate Bill 1290, the Immigrant Tenant Protection Act, into law Wednesday making Illinois the second state in the nation to enact such protections.

"It prevents landlords from retaliating against, evicting or even threatening to take these actions against undocumented immigrants who report code violations, or make requests for household maintenance," said Senator Cristina Castro.

"Let me just tell you that very much, I have the children on my mind," President Donald Trump said at a press meeting Wednesday.

President Trump announced a new regulation that abolishes the 20 day limit for detaining families who come to the U.S illegally, while requiring minimum standards of care at detention facilities.

"What's been going on with the detention of children has been unconscionable from early on," Gov. Pritzker said.

Trump defended his policy and blamed President Obama for building the detention facilities and separating families.

"So President Obama had separation. I'm the one that brought them together. This new rule will do even more to bring them together," President Trump said.

The new Illinois tenant protection law would allow people to sue their landlords for using their immigration status as a weapons of retaliation. Each violation could result in a civil penalty up to $2,000 dollars.

The new law takes effect immediately.

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #74 on: 04 September 2019 at 00:38 »
Looks like another hoax to make the White Race look like "evil White supremacists" from a sexual degenerate.

https://abc7chicago.com/student-arrested-after-noose-found-in-u-of-i-elevator/5512267/

U of Illinois student arrested after noose found in elevator

Officials said the noose was hanging inside the main elevator of the Allen Hall building on the school's campus in Urbana-Champaign.

Sun-Times Media Wire

URBANA-CHAMPAIGN, Ill. -- A 19-year-old student has been charged with a hate crime after a noose was found hanging in a dorm elevator at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.

Andrew M. Smith was arrested Monday evening in a dorm and charged with a felony hate crime count and a misdemeanor count of disorderly conduct, University of Illinois police said in a statement.

Police said the charges may be amended as court proceedings move forward.

About 1 a.m. Sunday, staff at Allen Hall reported finding a rope tied into a noose hanging inside an elevator in a public area of the building, police said. Smith was later identified as the person who allegedly placed it there, police said.

On Monday, the university publicly announced the incident and said it was reported to the university's "Housing bias response team" and will be shared with the university's "Bias Assessment and Response Team" for review.

"The start of the school year can be very stressful, and University Housing professionals are on staff and available to students to make sure everyone knows how to access support services if they feel overwhelmed," university spokeswoman Robin Kaler said in a statement.

Smith appeared in court Tuesday and was given a $5,000 bail, the Champaign County sheriff's office said. Smith's next court date has not been set.

In January, three black employees at U. of I. Urbana-Champaign sued the school, claiming they were frequently subjected to racial slurs and offensive stereotypes. The lawsuit claims they were subjected to "threats of racial violence, such as nooses, swastikas, KKK garb, racist graffiti, and confederate flags."

The case is pending in federal court in the Central District of Illinois.

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Good News - Nigger AIDS in the US

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General News

Replies: 0
Popularity: 3042
Last post 14 August 2008 at 23:20
by Hidden to Guests
Good News from The Age Newspaper: Jew's Mask is Slipping

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Downunder News

Replies: 2
Popularity: 3629
Last post 25 January 2009 at 15:57
by Hidden to Guests
Real South African News

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard African News

Replies: 20
Popularity: 12461
Last post 24 December 2009 at 14:15
by Hidden to Guests
Good News: SPLC loses $50 Million. Bad news: $PLC can afford it

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard American News

Popularity: 3064
Last post 14 April 2009 at 15:24
by Hidden to Guests
How to post an article in RL News Forum (Video Tutorial)

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Help!

Popularity: 3836
Last post 04 May 2009 at 05:03
by Hidden to Guests

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]