No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

20 June 2019 at 01:13
Have you written to PM Joe yet?

https://securemail.accesscorrections.com
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

12 June 2019 at 09:44
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

02 June 2019 at 11:11
Chat has been updated and sounds are now working in HTML5!

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/chat
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

01 June 2019 at 23:01
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

28 May 2019 at 00:12
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

25 May 2019 at 09:06
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

19 May 2019 at 22:01
Check out my post about the Flyers! I'm willing to make them for anyone here. Message me. 8)

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11337.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

23 April 2019 at 06:32
Theology of Hate: Creativity's History

All images used in the lecture were stolen from us/C.A.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

20 April 2019 at 06:08
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

18 April 2019 at 19:03

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Illinois News

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
Illinois News
« on: 01 March 2019 at 13:38 »
The liberal sh!t hole of my state, Chicago, is in the news. This time they're trying to make the city even more unsafe. Illinois could be a better place to live if we could remove this city from our state. Instead we have to deal with our politicians draining the White taxpayers from the southern part of the state to support the niggers and muds of the Chicago land area.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/chicago-to-permanently-delete-gang-database-because-racism/

Chicago To Permanently Delete Gang Database Because… Racism

The city defeated racism by denying its police the ability to track gang members.

Published
3 days ago on Feb 26, 2019

By Tom Pappert

The City of Chicago is set to delete its gang database after politicians complained that it had too large a proportion of African Americans and Hispanics.

Reports indicate that the gang database held over 25,000 names of individuals believed to be affiliated with 400 or more gangs. However, the Cook County Board believed this tool to be racist, and voted on a bill that required its permanent destruction, and will prohibit police from ever restarting such a list.

From The Chicago-Sun Times:

The vote was the death knell for the contentious database, also called the Regional Gang Intelligence Database. Last month, the Cook County Sheriff’s Office announced it had “terminated” the database, a decision that came after no other law enforcement agency agreed to host it.

The ordinance, which takes effect immediately, prohibits the Cook County Sheriff’s Office from maintaining, re-creating or sharing information on the database. It also mandates the sheriff’s office to “enact the final destruction” of the tool.

This has become a popular campaign issue in Chicago, as a mayoral candidate had previously pledged to delete the database if elected. They believe that it is unfair for gang members to become part of a database, saying that the methods for having one’s name entered into the database or getting it out of the database were unknown.

Chicago politicians also complained that the database had entirely too many African Americans and Hispanics listed, even though research indicates the overwhelming majority of gang members are not white. On average, around 10 to 15 per cent of gang members are white.

This decision comes as Chicago is facing intense levels of violence.

While the total number of homicides in Chicago dropped last year, the city remained number one in the nation for murders. In just one weekend in 2018, 61 residents of Chicago were shot, and 8 died from the injuries they suffered.

Local media in Chicago routinely celebrates individual days without gun violence, and last year a Chicago political activist was shot while live streaminghimself campaigning for his candidate.

"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: Illinois News
« Reply #1 on: 01 March 2019 at 20:45 »
More about the anti-white, mud loving politicians destroying the state of Illinois. Unfortunately this article is even more disturbing do to the fact that Illinois has already basically proclaimed to be a "sanctuary state" by a previous law passed in 2017.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gop-gov-rauner-accused-of-making-illinois-a-sanctuary-state-with-new-law

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jan/24/illinois-governor-signs-order-supporting-immigrant/

Illinois governor signs order supporting immigrant families

By - Associated Press - Thursday, January 24, 2019

AURORA, Ill. (AP) - Gov. J.B. Pritzker has signed an executive order his office says will help protect immigrants and refugees in Illinois.

Pritzker signed the order Thursday morning at a social services agency in Aurora. Under the order the Illinois Department of Human Services would expand access to welcoming centers in the state for immigrants, refugees and those seeking asylum. State agencies also would inform immigrants, refugees and asylum seekers about helpful programs and social and economic opportunities.

The Democratic governor says Republican President Donald Trump is “doing everything he can to attack immigrants and refugees.” Pritzker says instead his administration will “stand up for all of our children and families.” Pritzker’s remarks come as Trump seeks $5.7 billion for a U.S.-Mexico border wall as part of a plan to control illegal immigration.

Copyright © 2019 The Washington Times, LLC.

"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #2 on: 10 March 2019 at 16:27 »
Illinois hates Whites so much they can find the weirdest subjects to attack them for. I just wish Whites looked through the lens of racism a fraction of the amount the kikes, niggers, and other mud races do. I'm not saying the marijuana market is an issue we Creators should care about but the fact they're targeting White People again is a major problem. If we could look through the White Man eyes on every subject like our enemies seem to do for their races, we would live in a much better world. The truth is, that this should show every White Man, Woman, and Child the anti-white agenda is everywhere.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.chicagotribune.com/business/ct-biz-illinois-marijuana-industry-diversity-20190215-story,amp.html

Illinois’ largely white marijuana industry is booming, and minority-run businesses want in on it

Edie Moore, executive director of Chicago NORML, which works toward marijuana law reform, says there are high barriers for minorities trying to break into Illinois' cannabis industry. (E. Jason Wambsgans/Chicago Tribune)

Ally MarottiChicago Tribune

Illinois’ marijuana industry is flourishing. More residents are buying the drug for medicinal use, and the state is on the brink of legalizing recreational use of cannabis, potentially creating opportunities for a new wave of entrepreneurs.

But right now, businesses in line to reap the financial rewards are overwhelmingly male and mostly white.

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #3 on: 10 March 2019 at 20:08 »
In Holland it is legal. There is more tourists that use that than Dutch. Make it legal and perhaps the same thing happens in your state?

Ok it causes Schizophrenia if you consume a lot of it. At least it zones people out compared to Booze that can make people violent.
The main problems are also it makes people lazy and impaires judgement while driving.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as Quejumpingafghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #4 on: 11 March 2019 at 07:18 »
So niggers are too lazy to grow dope and need a White Taxpayer incentive for the lazy niggers to grow more dope? Didn't the American Civil War start because niggers didn't like pickin' cotton? I can see the same result.

Anyway, I like the idea of Medical Marijuana. They can grow it without the THC/the druggy part, so why shouldn't everyone grow a crop? F.k big pharma.
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
P.O. Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
Find me on Gab: @CailenCambeul

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Good News - Nigger AIDS in the US

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General News

Replies: 0
Popularity: 2907
Last post 14 August 2008 at 23:20
by Hidden to Guests
Good News from The Age Newspaper: Jew's Mask is Slipping

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Downunder News

Replies: 2
Popularity: 3513
Last post 25 January 2009 at 15:57
by Hidden to Guests
Real South African News

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard African News

Replies: 20
Popularity: 12251
Last post 24 December 2009 at 14:15
by Hidden to Guests
Good News: SPLC loses $50 Million. Bad news: $PLC can afford it

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard American News

Popularity: 2970
Last post 14 April 2009 at 15:24
by Hidden to Guests
How to post an article in RL News Forum (Video Tutorial)

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Help!

Popularity: 3719
Last post 04 May 2009 at 05:03
by Hidden to Guests

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]