No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

20 June 2019 at 01:13
Have you written to PM Joe yet?

https://securemail.accesscorrections.com
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

12 June 2019 at 09:44
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

02 June 2019 at 11:11
Chat has been updated and sounds are now working in HTML5!

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/chat
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

01 June 2019 at 23:01
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

28 May 2019 at 00:12
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

25 May 2019 at 09:06
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

19 May 2019 at 22:01
Check out my post about the Flyers! I'm willing to make them for anyone here. Message me. 8)

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11337.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

23 April 2019 at 06:32
Theology of Hate: Creativity's History

All images used in the lecture were stolen from us/C.A.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

20 April 2019 at 06:08
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

18 April 2019 at 19:03

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Nigger & the Rodent

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
Nigger & the Rodent
« on: 16 January 2019 at 23:30 »
In case you don't know, my dog is named Nigger.

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=2642

Description: I live next to a park with a bicycle track that runs past my home. Last week I noticed a guinea pig in my yard. I expect some kid got it for Xmas and it's been allowed to run away. It also doesn't like people

Considering that in the Australian summer heat, it would have been dead within 24 hours, I made sure to give it a bowl of water. The next day I added an apple and bought some dry rabbit/guinea pig food.

On Saturday I picked up an old pet carrier. On Sunday I added pet bedding and put the food and water inside the pet carrier. Then I left it to get used to the pet carrier while I kept an eye on it from a distance. I tried once to sneak up on it and close the door, but it bolted.

On Tuesday, I grabbed a large garden stake and smashed that into the ground and jammed the rear of the pet carrier up against it, then tied a cord from the open door, through the back of the pet carrier, around a tree and back the 30 or so feet needed to stay away from it. Some hours later, the guinea pig was back in its cage eating ... and that's when I grabbed the cord, yanked and slammed the door shut on it.

On Wednesday, I cleared out some old pallets from the side of my shed next to the fence. Swept all the cobwebs away, sprayed the area with poison to kill off any lingering spiders and to keep new ones away, added fresh pine bark, grabbed some wire and wood that I had lying around, and built a guinea pig run for it.

As you can see in the video, the rodent likes Nigger. The question is, will Nigger be able to live with a rodent? I plan to give it a few days so the rodent understands that it has its safe space in the guinea pig run. That way, if it gets scared, it will always run back to its cage. Then I will let it out, and with Nigger on a leash, let them meet properly. With Nigger being 13 years old, it might be good for her to have a puppy sized creature to care for as bitches often do.

Since it's cruel to keep a guinea pig locked up like that all the time and not allow it into the main part of the back yard to exercise and nibble on the grass, it's up to Nigger whether it stays or it goes. If it stays, I will properly secure the guinea pig run with a proper gate at the front. If it goes, then I'll take it to the local vet and tell them to give it to a good home. No money is lost. The area needed cleaning up anyway ...

And the main thing is, a guinea pig's life was saved from being eaten by a cat, chased and mauled by dogs, kids or f...ed in the head adults, or dying slowly of dehydration in 40c+ (100f+) heat.
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
P.O. Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
Find me on Gab: @CailenCambeul

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

England: Nigger Fills Kinder Chocolate Eggs with Crack & Heroin

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Europa News

Replies: 0
Popularity: 986
Last post 20 May 2016 at 00:00
by Hidden to Guests
Australian Teens Bash Nigger Security & Tell Him to Leave Australia

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Downunder News

Replies: 3
Popularity: 2495
Last post 20 October 2016 at 22:19
by Hidden to Guests
A Short Rant on Wiggers & Other Nigger Lovers

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Replies: 8
Popularity: 1978
Last post 15 May 2018 at 04:36
by Hidden to Guests
“Klassen Letters” Vol. 1 & 2

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Books

Replies: 2
Popularity: 2251
Last post 19 June 2018 at 21:40
by Hidden to Guests
Nigger infects 1000s with HIV

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Replies: 5
Popularity: 3657
Last post 01 September 2015 at 23:01
by Hidden to Guests

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]